4.63/5
Based on 78 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

TMG Loan Processing (Tradition Media Group LLC) will NEVER request banking information from you​ (unless authorized once your loan is approved)​. This includes, checking account numbers, routing numbers, and login information.

TMGloanprocessing.com offers loans from companies nationwide who have availability to over 1500+ locations including MoneyGram, Wire, ACH, and direct location money centers available by area. VIP expedited service and electronic signing of agreements are available. TMG Loan Processing offers an online application, instant chat or Customer-to-Agent texting service to assist customers to receive a loan. Loans range from $1,000 to $500,000 depending on qualifying factors. Their services are free to the consumer.

Product suite includes Car Title Loans, Registration Loans, Car Title Loan Refinancing, Small Business Loans and Small Business Lines of Credit.

View More View More

82 TMG Loan Processing Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 21, 2019

I did the application online, and the loan process at TMG took four days. They said that my car qualified for it, and they asked for information which I then provided. I also let them know that I have another car, so they asked me to send the paperwork for both, including a letter from my work, proof of income, and my checking account. We worked out on Friday, but I didn’t complete all the paperwork. We continued with the process on Saturday, but they were unable to verify. So, Monday, in the morning, I submitted two more papers that I needed, and I got surprised when they called me at 6:00 o’clock. I stayed in Delgado for about one hour to get to FedEx to send the title, and then they gave me the number to get the money.

I had very good interactions with the lending processor. The people that talked to me were very patient, and they tried to get the paperwork. In the end, I was thinking that I don’t wanna get the loan because the car they were prospecting was with our aunt. But they took my other car, and everything finished okay. A lot of additional loan companies contacted me after that.

Get expert buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 15, 2019

Peder was great! He helped me through the process and it was so nice to just text all my documents over. I was able to get the loan for the amount I needed the next day. Thank you so much and I will definitely recommend!

Original review: April 12, 2019

I took out an auto loan with TMG before but I didn't think of calling them back when I needed another one. Still, I ended up calling the first company that came up on my phone and that was TMG. They were also the first one that accepted me, so I took the loan out with them. I got the money on the second day after I contacted them and the rep I dealt with was all right. But there was a lot of going back and forth which kinda was a hassle considering the one that I had before them. The pictures in the email which were too big wouldn't upload or the text message was too big and the system wouldn't accept it. So the rep wasn't receiving things plus he didn't send everything in properly at once and I had to keep calling back. But I paid the loan off now and I didn't even have it for a month.

Original review: April 11, 2019

We was declined. Then a very great worker named Peter had called and helped me out so much and found the nearest location and got me approved for another loan through another company. This was so helpful for me and my kids. Thanks so so much!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I was looking on the internet, and I saw TMG and I applied. I needed help paying some of my bills. They called me within the same day I filled out the application, and then they lent me the money on the following Monday. The application process was easy and the loan processor was nice. He helped me out a lot. Everything was good. I was able to pay off some of my bills. It gave me some kind of a breathing room. I’d recommend TMG to a friend if they needed help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TMG Loan Processing?

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: May 20, 2018

We got an email of the approval right away but when we got the first phone call, there was a computer glitch in the software accepting my husband's signing of the documents. That actually took almost six days. The loan process was easy in our hands but it was frustrating once it's gotten to TMG's hands. Although the loan processors were very good, we had to call into the call center all the time. They were not calling us to keep us abreast of where it was. Their take was that they would have to find out what the problem was and then they would get back to us. But my husband told them that we needed the money in two days so them telling him what was wrong was not helping us.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I contacted TMG Loan Processing after I found them online. They contacted me right away and they were very nice, friendly, and were more helpful than other companies. On the other hand, it took three days for everything to get done. One guy had car problems so he got in too late and then he left early, but they were very apologetic about the car situation. Then another guy on my case left early, too. Everything was aggravated. I wish I could have dealt with one or two reps, but when I got there, there were three or four people. Also, they sent things repeatedly. The application process was difficult and so I told them to tell me whether or not I could do it with them so that I would not waste time anymore. In spite of all that, they were good and I would still recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I got an auto title loan and TMG Loan Processing contacted me quickly from the time of my loan inquiry. The loan processor was very polite and timely. I had to email and send photos of the registration to the loan processor. I also had to verify my employment with them. The application process was easy, simple and everything went smooth. I would refer TMG Loan Processing to anybody. There were no complications. The only thing that I thought about after the fact is that it says no credit check or anything like that. But yet here I am at a high interest rate so I'm assuming that there was a credit check.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I contacted TMG Loan Processing last October. I put in an inquiry and they reached out to me that same day. I looked them up on Google and they had good reviews, which is why I chose them. This is my first time applying for a loan and their process was easy. The request that they made was reasonable and it was easy to get done quickly. It was a good experience. I was a little hesitant about this situation because I had heard there are other places that may scam people so, I was cautious going into this situation. But everyone was very agreeable and very helpful. The only thing that I was a little tepid about was the office that we visited here in Tempe seemed not as professional. It seemed like they hadn’t been in there long like they were a fly-by-night kind of thing.

Also, I wasn’t too happy with the loan amount. They had told me several different amounts. They said that they were able to do $1900. Then they called me back and said that they were only going to approve $1300. I pushed it a little bit with them and they approved $1500. That part was a little frustrating. They had said one amount and then they undershot me a lot, and then went up a little bit. If they were able to do the amount that they had set from the beginning, then that would have made it more pleasant.

They gave me an impression that I had to haggle with them in order to get closer to the amount that they originally had said. Which, I thought this was a straightforward process. Other than that, the process was very quick and I got the check later that day. TMG Loan Processing is a good option if you needed money quickly. The interest rates of 190 something can be difficult for a lot of people. I wouldn’t recommend that a lot of people do that avenue unless they were able to pay it off quickly.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I had a truck that was in perfect condition. It had no miles and I have a clean title for it. But every other person that I went to denied me because of my credit even though the truck is the collateral and if I don't pay it, they take the truck, sell it and get their money back. TMG Loan Processing accepted my request but at first they declined me too. My rep, Mario, asked me a couple of questions to verify everything, told me that everything sounded and looked good then he emailed and texted me a list of the things he needed like the pictures of the truck. I got all those sent to him and two hours later, I got a call back from somebody else.

Mario was at lunch so they called and walked me through the rest of the process. Then they called me back one last time and a lady told me I was denied. After that, Mario texted me and told me he had another way. He talked to the owner and the owner called me. They had it all worked out and they were going to do the loan if I could make it down to their location in Fullerton.

It took me 40 minutes to get over to the office but the gentleman wasn't there yet. He got there 20 minutes later and he had the check ready on the computer. He printed it out for me and I was good to go after I signed some papers. I sat down with the owner and he told me that if I ever needed anything else again, to feel free to call them and he gave me his card. Other than the first denial, everything was really good. Mario did a great job and they took care of everything that same day that I needed the loan. They were very fast, efficient and courteous.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

The application process at TMG Loan Processing was pretty easy. It was a great experience. I was immediately contacted 30 minutes after putting my inquiry. I decided to work with them because their reviews were excellent and their rate was so much better. The amount that they offered for the vehicle title loan was fair. The loan officers at TMG were all great. If I was speaking to one person and the paperwork was somewhere else, they would transfer me to that other person. I was dealing with three people and it was fine. Communicating with them was great. I love it that I can just text them. There was a day delay but it is because my credit was so bad. They tried to make it work for me.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I looked at a couple of loan companies but they were shady. TMG Loan Processing was in a complex and had an office that was set up. It was nice compared to how the rest are. I brought my title and talked to the guy on-site, then he called the broker who took my information and said I was approved. I went back to the first guy and he finished up everything. They were nice and everything went smoothly. I had my check in hand in two hours.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

TMG was more legit and professional than the other companies that buy consumer information and make hot calls to get accounts. They contacted me from their location, offered the plans and I got the information I needed. They assisted me when I needed help. It was a good experience and I was really happy to go with them.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I’ve had other companies contact me but I already set up with TMG Loan Processing. After my loan inquiry, they contacted me the next morning and their loan officers were awesome. They answered my questions, put the information in front of me quickly and I felt everything was on the table. If they didn’t have the answer, they find it then get back to me. Their application process was simple, too. They gave me a list of what they needed and what they can do if I had everything proper. They did what they said they were going to do and did it in a timely manner. It was a quick and painless experience and I’d recommend them. They also said there was some kind of payment book and other stuff that’s supposed to be coming in but I hadn’t received anything yet.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I am a commissioned sales person. I found myself in the need for quick, short-term cash. This was my first time calling TMG Loan Processing. I connected with Matt and he stayed in contact with me and explained all the steps as we went through the process (Automobile Title Loan). He was very thorough and knowledgeable. There were issues on my end (waiting on the title from DMV) but, Matt was very patient and kept in touch daily. I am completely impressed with his professionalism and attention to detail. I would definitely recommend TMG to my friends and colleagues.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

I talked to TMG Loan Processing and they were good and professional. The application process was super easy and fast. They took my information, told me I qualified and they had someone meet me the following day. We finished the paperwork, it was notarized and I went and picked them up. It was a painless experience. They worked and walked me through the process and they explained everything in detail. Moreover, the loan processor was perfect. She worked with me and it was done over a week and some people had to help me. We also had to add myself to the title and they were flexible with getting the actual work done for me.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

TMG Loan Processing contacted me in 10 minutes or so from the time I inquired from them. It was a quick process with them and they were better compared with other loan companies. The application process was quick and easy because I had done it before. TMG had all the information and all I had to do was to redo some of the paperwork, take a few photos and make copy to stuff then send it to them. It was straightforward with the loan processor too. He asked a few questions since I was a second time customer. I didn’t do anything much. Overall, TMG has been efficient.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I got a loan from TMG about a month ago. They contacted me within 15 minutes from my loan inquiry. My experience with them was better than with other loan companies and their process was much easier and quite fast. Also, my personal loan processor was good.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

My experience with TMG was phenomenal. They worked with me and they were cooperative. They called me ten times a day to make sure I was okay and if I need help. They’re hands on and they were really good. My agent was great too and he put his whole heart into my loan application. Three days after I contacted them, it was over and done with. I would definitely do it again.

Original review: July 12, 2017

TMG Loan was great. It took them 2 days to contact me from the time I made my inquiry. The application process was a little bit of a runaround because I was told I'd have it that day and at the last second, it changed. It was kind of weird. But I got it so everything worked out. The loan processor was real courteous at first. Then I thought he was trying to avoid me. Maybe that’s just the way it is now. I'm old school. By far, people aren’t the way they used to be. The experience was good. But they could be more upfront about all the things that have to be done, about the paperwork and what you got to send them because people are misled a little bit.

Original review: June 26, 2017

After inquiring for a loan, TMG Loan Processing contacted me the following day and then I got a car title loan from LoanMart. Everything was quick. They asked for some info and made sure I met the requirements and they made it happen. I had other ones contact me but I never picked up or anything. They were really great. Everything was basic, straightforward and pretty easy. I'd send them an email or text and they got back to me right away. I have my first payment coming up this month. Its fine except for the interest rate but that comes with that type of loan. It's a little high but doable. Overall, they gave me what I wanted and provided what I needed. It was a good experience.

Original review: June 24, 2017

The loan process with TMG was really easy and very understandable. They got in touch with me a few hours after I inquired about the loan. Their employee was very, very friendly and helpful. They went over the details and the process with you and let you know what you should do. Keep the line of communication open with them if you needed help and wasn't able to make yourself on time. If people needed some extra help, I would refer them to TMG because they're very reasonable and everything made sense.

Original review: June 16, 2017

TMG Loan Processing has a very user-friendly website. Easy to fill out even a six-year-old can do it. Then I kept receiving texts and emails from multiple people and Title Loans was the one that reached out to me saying that they would be able to help. The process was good. It's just a little webpage and I clicked and auto-filled everything. It went by pretty fast. I talked to them the next day and they were able to give me a loan and that's all I really wanted. Especially, since I have very terrible credit. It was a fortunate event. Working with Title Loans was a great experience all around from start to finish.If anybody in my situation has bad credit and they need a loan and have a vehicle that will be approved, I recommend Title Loans. They work with you and make sure you leave satisfied. Overall, it was a good experience.

Original review: May 28, 2017

With how fast TMG did processing, I went with them. They contacted me a couple of hours after I inquired for a loan. I was a standard application process and it went fine with the loan processor. TMG did things in a timely manner.

Original review: May 17, 2017

The application process with TMG was very easy and in-depth as far as giving me information. It went so smoothly and they set me up with a loan really quickly. Also, the person whom I dealt with was very knowledgeable. It was a great experience.

Original review: April 25, 2017

TMG Loan Processing was the best rated of the ones that I saw so I went with them. Other companies contacted me but I ignored them because I already started with TMG. Their loan processors were all very nice and the whole process was quick and painless. I was able to get my loan within the same day.

Original review: April 17, 2017

I am truly impressed with Tradition Media Group on the speed of processing our loan and how professional the agent, "Mario" (Tempe, Arizona) is. He not only was there just doing his job, he made me feel comfortable while going through the process. I highly recommend TMG and truly want to thank them for helping us out in our time of need.

Original review: April 8, 2017

I had a very professional experience with TMG Loan Processing. I’ve gone with them before. Recently, I applied for a loan with the. The application process was pretty easy. They told me step-by-step what’s needed and they were open in answering any questions I had all throughout my process. And my loan processor was there for me whenever I needed him.

Original review: April 6, 2017

All loan companies that I've known are pretty shady. I got in touch with TMG to inquire and I received a call from them within an hour so that was quick. Their application process was easy but the loan wasn't funded the same day that I thought it would be. They could have explained to me that I had to go to FedEx before 1 o’clock to put something and get a receipt, otherwise, it won't be funded the same day. It was funded 48 hours from the time I got everything over to them.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I contacted TMG first and then they called me in the morning. They're excellent, courteous and knowledgeable. They got me through the process and it was very easy and seamless. I was confused when I was doing the loan because they sent me to so many different people so I didn't know exactly which one I was talking to, but everybody I talked to was really nice. If I ever was given the situation again, I would hope to have someone like them who guides me through so easily to make the process go quickly.

TMG Loan Processing expert review by Lauren Fix

Traditional Media Group (TMG) Loan Processing is a free online service that helps consumers qualify for title loans up to $50,000. They offer a fast turnaround time and easy online application so you can quickly access cash when you need it. TMG is not a direct lender, and the company specializes in matching consumers with auto title loan lenders.

• Fast turnaround: Many consumers receive their loan funds within one business day. Some consumers might even be able to get their funds on the same day they apply.

• Free service: TMG Loan Processing does not charge an application fee, and they don’t require any sort of down payment before you can get a loan. They will never ask for a bank routing or account number.

• Free no obligation quote: Get a fast and free quote online or by calling TMG directly. When you get your free quote, TMG will tell you about any fees associated with your loan from the direct lender, so you always know exactly where you stand. These fees will always be rolled into the total loan amount, so you don’t need to pay them upfront. You are under no obligation to go forward once you get your quote.

• Wide network of lenders: TMG is not a direct lender. Instead, they work with a wide network of auto title loan lenders, which means they can easily find you the best lending option for your situation.

• Best for: car owners who need access to fast cash.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

TMG Loan Processing Company Information