1.16/5

Wayzata, MN

298 TCF Bank Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 17, 2019

I have been with TCF bank for a few years now. I last was credited for Overdraft fees in June 2018, a year ago. Due to the constant pending transactions & the way business is done at this bank, I’m stuck paying thousands in overdraft fees for stuff that was paid 2-3 days ago, etc. I truly believe there is some kind of mark or prejudice regarding my account. I have been told numerous time that after one year I could receive overdraft credit adjustments as a one time yearly. Fair enough. However, TCF consistently REFUSES to credit any Overdraft fees. For the months of April, May & June is ridiculous fees. I would not recommend TCF at this time if you acquire help. I hope TCF will do as promised on their recorded line & credit my account.

Original review: May 18, 2019

What's painful is having one of your kids make a mistake and it costs us and his sister getting hacked and all our money being taken from checking and savings accounts. What's worse is TCF bank saying my son made the mistake and it's not on them. Being a very long time customer - I now know we are not valued. And the hackers/scammers spent all the money in one day in California where we have not been at all. It's hard living pay check to pay check let alone having this happen. It is devastating. Try going almost 3 weeks with no money. 1 step forward and 5 back. Thanks TCF. If you're looking for a bank, I recommend you don't go to TCF.

Get expert buying tips about Banks and Credit Unions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 11, 2019

This particular TCF branch has discriminated against me twice in the last six months, most recently a few days ago when they refused to accept a cash deposit unless I provided identification. When is identification a requirement to deposit cash into your own bank account? Both times I was forced to go to another TCF branch who took the deposits with no questions asked or demands for identification. This branch is staffed by a majority of Hispanics, in fact on both occasions there were 4 Hispanic women who seemed to enjoy refusing to provide service to me and suggested I go to another branch.

I filed a formal complaint with TCF Bank corporate this time but have yet to hear back. Not only do they discriminate but continued to harass me by filing a false police report against me for a hate crime. Really? I was the one discriminated against and when I mentioned that to the branch employees I guess they figured they needed to cover themselves by lying. Unfortunately for TCF Bank I am not going to be silenced.

Original review: May 11, 2019

Despite having more than enough money in my account when making purchases (and made sure I would have plenty left after these purchases) I was charged an overdraft fee totaling around $100. I called the bank to see if I could get a refund on this fee since I wasn't even opted into their overdraft option (so they shouldn't have let me overdraft even if I did go into negative numbers which I didn't). They told me over the phone they didn't see any charges in regards to overdraft fees. They said this as I was holding a letter from their bank in my hands clearly showing they charged me overdraft fees.

Original review: April 30, 2019

This bank, both the phone line's call center and the branch at the Quarry in Minneapolis, are the most inept I've come across in decades. I cannot wait to get my money out of this place once and for all; I will never willing do business with them again. They totally messed up an inherited IRA, didn't have correct information on three accounts, failed to acknowledge I was indeed the real beneficiary, failed to know even the basics about required minimum distributions on IRAs, continue to not send me any statements of account, can't answer basic questions, and cost me an unnecessary lawyer's bill to get this straightened out because their record keeping was erroneous. It is still messed up.

These people, including the branch manager, appear to be so poorly trained that it has been a shocking experience. I know everyone has issues with the big banks, but I can't wait to get back to my regular Big Bank; despite complaints about them, they at least seem to usually know what they are talking about and keep much better records. TCF seems pretty fishy to me. This outfit needs closer monitoring...and better training for all employees. Call center can't really help at all with IRSs, so that's a waste of time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TCF Bank?

Original review: April 7, 2019

Once upon a Time TCF Bank called us and said, "We suspect there are fraudulent charges on your account. We're going to need to close your account to protect your assets. Don't you worry customer no more fraudulent charges will pass through your account because we've got you covered." "No you can't lock your card but don't worry. We're going to issue you a new card. Of course you'll have to drive all the way to a bank branch to do this but we have free coffee." I woke up about a week later to the postman delivering mail from TCF Bank saying that they had reversed the charges. I'm taking the money back out of my account for these fraudulent charges. Oh wait a minute they never put the money back in my account tote it was always out.

Wait a minute. What are these additional six charges from the same people. Once upon a Time I read the story called the credit card act. The short and skinny of the credit card act is this. If you lose your credit card, you're responsible for up to $50 in fraudulent charges. On the other hand if you still have your credit card and your account has been fraudulently charged all charges will be reversed. You're responsible for no charges. The requirement of TCF Bank and Visa and Uncle Sam the good old United States of America and the credit card act States the only requirement is that you notify your bank within 60 days. Now you would think that when your bank notifies you that there are suspected fraudulent charges and says, "We have to close your card and you need to get a replacement" that there would be no problem but then well the truth is you bank at TCF Bank.

You guessed it. I spent two days on the phone with these people and they don't have a clue I received a letter telling me to contact them at this phone number and they would. I could get information on the documents that they use to make their decision. But wait, did I forget to mention we bank at TCF Bank? They're not responsible for what's written in the letters they sent to you. They don't have the documents nor they going to provide them or give them to you or talk about him because you've called the wrong phone number obviously. No I called TCF Bank at the phone number they gave me to call. I talked to Mike employee number ** in Minnesota. I talked to Nancy employee number ** and Chicago Illinois, and I talked up employee ** Florida location.

When I finally discovered that I wasn't talking to the credit card dispute department. I really doubt they have a disputed apartment although that's what the letter said to talk to you at this phone number. It's like I was talking to minimum wage employees who are reading script. This is what talking to TCF Bank is like. Have you ever watched Idiocracy the movie. I can see the TCF Bank employee pre-employment test. Okay you have two buckets. One of them is empty, how many buckets do you have. I guess you have to watch the movie to understand that the test or just call TCF Bank and you'll understand. Let's see. TCF Bank calls me and says, "Fraudulent charges on your account. Let's cancel the credit card" and then makes me pay for a anyway.

Number 2. Our savings account has never seen an interest payment yet. In 2 years. Is there like a minimum that you have to have your savings account before they actually pay you interest? Really. For some reason it takes two to six days for money to be transferred on as a scheduled transfer from their checking account to their savings account. Really? No wait. I have to say this. There's two new things that will revolutionize business and maybe TCF Bank should check into these things. They're called computers and the internet.

Last but not least. One time I deposit cash at the ATM at the bank branch on Juanita in Mesa. I think it was something like $300 in cash and the deposit didn't show up. It took 3 days to credit my account. TCF Bank put a hold on cash deposit. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Lord for the patience you have given me on this Earth. TCF Bank does a free coffee.

When I called the the bank the first person I spoke to was in the Florida location employee number **, he was in the fraud department. But wait. He couldn't pull up the letter that TCF had sent me the transactions anything. He had no knowledge of the account yet he was in the fraud department and a supervisor. You also didn't have an email address at TCF Bank nor did he have the ability to transfer me to someone who could see these details like customer service. This is when I first put the hockey goalie helmet on to protect my head just in case I followed my phone into the brick wall.

I spent some more around 9 hours talking to TCF Bank, it felt like 27. I guess maybe TCF Bank could make all this right if I could get a job at the fraud department and I could just call it in from home like everybody else does at the fraud department. I have never gotten satisfaction concerning our accounts or anything else. I guess look for me soon at a bank near you. I'll be the one holding the sign out on the sidewalk wearing a hockey helmet just in case I have to call them on the phone to try and straighten out some problem they have.

You know the government has created to protect citizens in just these kind of issues TCF Bank does have free coffee. I guess my problem is I'm a bank customer instead of a bank owner. That's where I need to be. Sometimes I get the feeling that TCF Bank just doesn't care about us as customers. What do you think. I bet you money that they won't publish this review but then again there's so little left in my account anyway I'm scared.

Original review: April 5, 2019

Terrible bank, instead of increasing my line they want me to refinance it, took over a month, lost pay stubs, had income documented in err. In lieu I decided to pay off the existing and move on to Garden State.

Original review: April 2, 2019

Poor experience overall. Little functionality on online banking portal, no digital statements or records. Due to the lack of online banking functionality, it was difficult to get accurate information about the current account balance and escrow balance. Terrible experience when our condo was moved into a flood zone. TCF escrow dept. purchased the most expensive flood insurance policy possible to cover our mortgage. I have since closed my account.

Original review: March 21, 2019

TCF Bank will take your money. Do not do business with this bank. Bank will not stand for the customer if someone took money out of your account. If there’s below zero I will give this bank -10 stars -10. Be careful everyone.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I went to TCF Bank branch to cash my $6,000 check and was told there would be a 3% check cashing fee because I did not have a account with TCF. I agreed to the 3% check cashing fee which was $180 dollars. Then after standing there for 20 minutes they told me they could not and would not cash my check that was drawn off their Bank their customer so I walked out with the check I walked in with, no money and a very pissed-off attitude so I suggest if you have a TCF check tear it up and throw it back at the person that wrote it to you because that bank will not cash it.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I made a purchase through wish.com app for an expensive water slide. The charge was for $553 dollars. It was junk, I sent it back through wish.com process with label they provided me. I never got my money back as wish said they never received it, when in fact they did. I filed a dispute with TCF and have been trying repeatedly to get my money back, sent TCF all of my documents that PROVED I sent it back and that Wish was lying saying they didn't, and even with ALL of the proof, they refuse to stand by their customer and are siding with Wish. So now I have no product, and no money. I have been a customer for 9 years. And this is just awful. I am closing my account and going with a bank that will stand by their customers.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

TCF stands for THE CORRUPT FILTHY. 1. Horrible customer service. 2. Discrimination. 3. Misleading corrupt information. 4. No loyalty to customers. 5. Unprofessional. 6. No values. I am currently in the stages of disputing 2 ATM transactions - third party ATM. The 1st incident the ATM machine went into collaboration a phase and no monies dispensed. I waited and tried it again. I received my money. Yet my account showed 2 withdrawals when in actuality I only received money from one transaction. I called TCF’s customer service number and was told the transaction should fall off as it is in pending status. The transaction did not fall off and I called back opened a dispute. I received a provisional credit a few days later and a letter from TCF about a week after they which stated “TCF is investigating this dispute and you will hear from us by 1/3/19.”

A few weeks after opening the dispute I had the same issue. I called TCF and this time even while the transaction was in Pending status the representative opened a dispute. FIRST fact 2 identical issues 2 different processes. On 12/12/2018 I called for an update on my 2nd dispute. I have not received any communication nor have I received a credit. I am not rich and depend on my money to survive. On 12/22/2018 around 8 am Central I spoke to a representative in the customer service department who called the dispute team and told me on a recorded line (TCF pulled the actual call and confirmed their own representative said that) “you will receive your provisional credit today and if you do not call us back.” I have not received the credit and called at around 2 pm Central time and was told that I will not be receiving anything and the prior representative provided me inaccurate information.

Not one team lead would escalate. Not one had any compassion nor any remorse for the actions of their own wrongdoing. I could not find a corporate phone number or a corporate email for an escalation/office of the president. Please tell me which honorable, customer based, loyal, company would not provide this information to the public or have it listed on the web? What made me write this review is that today the initial provisional credit has been deducted making my account negative that exact amount.

I called the customer service number and was informed that a letter was mailed on 12/10 but wait I was on the phone with several representatives 12/12. No one advised me of any such finding. Letter from TCF dated 12/10, envelope stamped 12/13, and received at the USPS 12/14. I have the proof in my hands. I forewarn other hardworking individuals to avoid TCF at all costs - this is not a legit financial institution. This bank discriminates against customers and has no skills to work with the public or be trusted with money. You have been warned - watch out!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

TCF Bank was sued by the Consumer Fraud Protection Bureau (cFPB vs. TCF Bank) and ordered to refund customers for overdraft fees occurring between 2010 and 2013, approximately (pls look up exact dates). Just wondering how many customers have received a refund or at least a notice of such? For some reason I have been excluded, avoided, etc. I smell a rat and more scams...ugh!!! Not sure what to do next?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

My name is Eleanor and I think you all should close TCF Bank down because this is the worst bank in the world. They kept charging me overdraft fee for some **. Told them to take off and once they took it off they still charge me it. Is anything I could do to this ** bank? I wish I could sue they **.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

TCF BANK is the worse!! I have been charged over 250$ in overdraft fees! They are holding debit charges over a week before collecting the money. Waiting until your account is below the amount and putting payments through; therefore causing overdraft fees. When asked about it they blame the merchant!!! I know this is to be untrue because one of the "pending payments" was a payment from an ATM. ATM withdrawal should not pend for 3 days. This bank is the absolute worse. I do not recommend to anyone. The things they are doing has to be legal. I plan on taking this further. I'm contacting the BBB as well - maybe even the news station. They must be stopped!!!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I went to the bank lunch hour using my work id and social security to withdraw money to get lunch. The teller wouldn't let me, fine. I accepted that that day I forgot to bring my credit card so I went to nearest Jewel's. But I found out that someone was able to go into my account and deposit 500$ and make a deposit slip forcing my name on it. This person doesn't love me, this person cheap. This person in order to violate my account and get to know all my activity and transaction did that. So yes I want this teller who was on that transaction to be punished and I want this teller to understand that such abuse should stop. 500$ deposit is too cheap as price to violate my account so yes terminate that teller. Maybe they would understand the account security when they do so.

TCF, Jewel's, Hickory Hills, Illinois. Account number ** Sana **. The above is my name and my account and on Oct 4 2018, I got this violated. I want none to be able to access my account. So yes please make sure the manager, the teller, and I believe the manager who did that because I didn't do it, so for this transaction to happen without me, the only one who can do it is the manager.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I became a TCF customer during my time attending the University of Minnesota, as they are the official bank for the school. Never once during my account opening nor during any of the many consultations I had over the years in a branch with representatives was it made aware to me that I should not have this bank if I plan on moving out of state. Fast forward to this year, I move back Alaska where I am from and subsequently lose my wallet. Now in my experience banking with Wells Fargo, I was able to order a new debit card over the phone (provided I can pass the security measures and verify I am the account holder). TCF required me to get a notarized letter and send it in to the bank. After waiting a month to receive my card, I was told that the PIN would arrive separately in the mail.

I have been waiting over a week from when my new card arrived to receive my PIN. I called customer service with interest in closing my account and was notified that again, I would I have to send in a notarized letter to receive MY money. My experience with TCF has been terrible. They had no understanding for why these policies have been incapacitating to my life, and had no interest and hearing my concerns. In my opinion this bank needs to be shut down, because they don’t have their customers best interest at heart.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I'll be on vacation when one of my CD renews, Friday to Sunday, one week. The grace period is 7 calendar days not business days. The CD matures on Saturday September 29th, after I leave and grace period is the Saturday after I get back. So I figure I'll call up and see what it will renew at, I was told it would renew at the 13 month and now that is only paying 0.3%. They have a 14 month running for 2.23% now. They don't know what will be available on September 29th for 13 months. I asked what the charges would be if I closed the CD out on that Monday after I got back. I was hung up once by their agent and then a supervisor, Kim. Finally got someone, Sam, to give me a rough idea and was told it would be, $150.00 to $400.00. The agent, Sam, also said I could renew the CD at the 14 month over the phone. At this point he didn't instill my trust in TCF.

The next day I went to the bank and talked to the bank manager, Kelly **, there I was told I could not renew into a 14 month from a 13 month over the phone without a signed notarized letter of direction. This was it, time to get the money out. The following day I got the notarized letter of direction stating that when the CD matures to have the funds electronically transferred over to my other bank. I was told no they could not do that, they can only write a check. I argued with her saying I could transfer monies instantly to pay bills, invest and sell or buy real estate. She wouldn't back down, I told her I wanted to talk to her supervisor, she was the branch manager, she got on the phone and told me her boss was out of town. I told her to call corporate and she refused. Argued some more, she started yelling and getting belligerent, told me to leave or she was going to call the police.

Next I called again and explained, was told they could do nothing. I again asked to speak to supervisor, Vince, who told me it was a branch decision. I explained to him how I was treated. He said he would call the branch and have them send a check to me when the CD matures. I have given your representative, Kelly **, my letter of direction. This letter of direction is a legal binding document and I expect it to be followed as per that letter content. If it is not followed and there are any charges to me, I will expect to be reimbursed. If I incur any costs I will be forced to take legal action.

I and my family have money with TCF Bank for years and you have turned out to be a real disappointment to me. Your customer service is horrible, you call on the phone and get hung up on, they can't answer questions and give conflicting information. I go into the bank branch and expect to get some answers, but instead get yelled at and threatened like I'm a criminal. A simple matter of renewing a CD has turned into a nightmare. I guess it's time to start spreading the word.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

AVOID THIS BANK AT ALL COSTS. I've used TCF since I first started working and there weren't any issues. I set my card to where if I hit $0 it stops spending. No issues right? Wrong. The bank turned off my limits so overdrawing became an issue. Don't get me wrong, I am checking my account and the times I have are when I just get paid and am checking regularly to make sure things are regular. Yes, I've gone over a few times due to me not watching as carefully, but this has become a full blown issue where every single one of my checks are being drained into the bank since I constantly have an overdrawn fee even when there IS money in. I spoke with two representatives about this and they agree they genuinely dislike what I'm about to explain.

I don't write in or get upset on phone calls ever, but I've reached my limit. What the lady explained to me first was when we were going through my account history, she started naming purchases and places I've "purchased" at that were not even showing up on my own account with them. I told her that and her response was "Well it's on mine, are you looking at the right date?" When it is very clear what your history is with how they have set it up online. She was naming purchases and sales that DID NOT EXIST. The second was that regardless of what you have in your account, they can still come back in and take from your account if they believe you have something overdrawn. My situation as of recent ended up with me owing over $400 just because of overdraw fees that I had already paid off. It is beyond ridiculous. It is NOT acceptable.

It has been constant for MONTHS and at the moment, I'm taking my own check and getting out before I have more of my money just turned back over to the bank. Bank's SHOULD NOT be able to just turn on and off spending limits whenever without notification. Banks SHOULD NOT be able to just take something out of your account simply based on an amount spent BEFORE my paycheck comes in and fixes it. I understand if it is pending, but it is unacceptable to constantly drain people's accounts because they cannot read the time and amount and the dates correctly. The two women expressed that they disliked this about their group and I will be calling higher up to voice the complaint even further.

All of these happen without notice until after they've charge your account and you find out through the mail instead. Not once did a representative explain this to me before opening an account. That is unprofessional and I've lost too much money because of either people being unprofessional or marketing off of people by scamming them. Either way, I am done with this bank. Avoid at all costs.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I called TCF to find out why my online banking showed I had 560 in my account but the automated system only showed 410. I spoke to a nice lady who even pulled up my online banking and confirmed that it did not match what she was showing my balance. She said she will forward it to IT so they could fix it. This happens so many times and screws me over in fees. Then if I call back afterwards they said that it's not their fault I should keep a ledger.

Well if I am checking my balances and all of my transactions have come out how am I supposed to know it's wrong? Another time I spoke to 5 overseas reps because I know I didn't overdraft. They didn't understand what I was saying and refused to look. I finally got a man named Eddie who reviewed my overdraft notice and saw that TCF tried to double a transaction which caused me 4 overdraft fees. The transaction that was posting never fell off pending so they were debiting twice. He removed the fees. It like they bank on these foreigners talking in circles when they make a mistake. That way they can steal our money!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

Free checking is the first lie told by this bank or they don't you is that it only lasts 6 months then you have to dispute and watch for any fee they can dream up. They pretend that they will correct the problem then turn and say, "there's nothing I can do". I do not feel like a customer more like a host for a parasite.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I went into the TCF branch in Jewel on Arlington Heights & Rand Rd. I spoke to the associate and gave her a smile but that didn’t help her because she was very very rude, not friendly and didn’t want to help me with my transaction. She was loud talking me in front customer until one of her co workers had to tell her to stop. By that I was so upset. I left in tears. I didn’t finish my transaction. I went home and told my husband what happened. He called the branch manager and spoke with her. I will never go back to this branch again. This happen on August 22nd 2018. I’m a very very very unhappy customer.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Any government people know how to stop an ongoing theft? I recently had 2 charges come thru my TCF bank account, electric generated checks with 10 year old information, wrong spelling of my name and no signature, had to close the account to get them to stop. Now I get a letter saying they can charge me a stop payment, for every check that comes in SO now they have it all worked out so either you let the false charges continue or continue paying the bank stop payment charges.

Bank in Chicago Lakeside bank cashed the bogus checks 2 times and TCF paid them without question. Now I am spending all my time trying to get this scam stopped. Company in Henderson NV sends a charge to Chicago and then they cash the check. Real cozy arrangement. Anyone. Any Ideas or similar situations please respond trying to get Homeland security going on it, could be terror finance or Illegal alien scam. Or the banks are involved too.

Original review: July 30, 2018

Direct Deposit did not post. I called the bank and the girl said they were having issues with deposits posting. The girl said to check my account now and it posted. 2 weeks late, Direct Deposit did not post. This time an automatic debit came in overdrawing my account. Called customer service and she said it was my husband's HR department posting the check a day later than normal. I told her he gets paid the 15 and 30th. She said, "Well the money came in on the 13th and 29th the last time." I said, "Well that's because he gets paid the 15 and the 30th." So I said, "Now what do I do because my account is overdrawn." She blamed it on the HR department. So basically I have to pay the overdraft fee. I am done with this bank. Problem after problem.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I wish I would have read the article about this bank being sued for illegal practices before I started to bank with them. I have reported to the BBB and also this website to warn future consumers of their illegal practices. I have opted out of overdraft protection, yet every month I get hit with over $200.00 in fees for overdraft. The great part is that, my account is always positive. I make deposits every Monday and Friday. These fees show up on the weekend with no notification or communicating to the customer. They just SHOW UP. I called to get it figured out and no one can help me. I closed my savings with them a few months ago because they suggested to have one in case these invisible overdraft fees come again to balance the checking account. That never happened either.

The customer service is terrible, they do not want to keep you as a customer and just explain what you already know about banking. It is illegal to be opted out of overdraft and still get overdraft fees! Stealing from customers is terrible and I hope this bank gets shut down. Do yourself a favor and bank with a company who cares about their customers and does not steal. If you like having $300+ stolen from you monthly. Bank with TCF. This bank needs to be investigated immediately! Shady!

Original review: July 5, 2018

I'd give them a zero if it was possible. I had fraudulent charges on my account from Amazon. I pointed out which ones were legitimately my charges and the 2 which were fraudulent. They took their sweet time and then said it was not ruled in my favor. I called again and spoke to another rep and said I want the case reopened. I spoke with Amazon who sent me an email saying that they found another account using my card, had closed the account which I forwarded on to them along with screenshots of my legitimate account showing my legit purchases.

Every time I talk to them now to ask about it they tell me to send this or that to reopen the case and then don't. If you have fraud on your account, don't depend on them to help you. They seem like they are helping you on the phone tell you what to do next, you fulfill your part and then don't hear back, waste your lunch calling them again for them to claim they didn't receive this or that or you didn't do it correctly.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I filed a dispute with TCF. They sent me a letter three weeks later denying it. It was made in early May. When I called they said it was filed the day before a letter went out. Either the rep is lying or they did not put the dispute through until 3 weeks later. This bank has made several mistakes! Stay Away!!!

Original review: June 17, 2018

I moved from Arizona to Pennsylvania 2 years ago and kept my account with TCF... I have had numerous overdraft fees due to the fact they are not accurate on the online banking as well as when my automatic deposit goes in it seems they do not have accurate times from East to West Coast. The customer service was rude and seemed not very knowledgeable. I will be transferring my money to another bank.

Original review: May 26, 2018

While TCF is not the biggest bank, they make up for it in service, and caring for their customers. They do an excellent job of offering the same products and services as the big banks but I don't feel like a number at TCF versus the big banks.

Original review: May 25, 2018

My daughter has dealt with TCF for 25 years starting when she was in college. This year she worked two jobs. Her second job was at HOME DEPOT and because they tried to work her to death she became ill and quit giving them 3 weeks notice. She had direct deposit with TCF and Home Depot sent a pending deposit and then a reverse. The bank never got any money from HOME DEPOT but that did not stop the bank from emptying her checking account.

I made a call to my bank to see what they would have done in this case and they said two things one check to see if the actual deposit had been made and 2 call me. TCF did neither they just took money out and overdrew her account. Anyone who has any suggestions it would be appreciated. Yes they sent a paper check but my daughter said after talking with the HR people in GA it sounded like they have already stopped payment. TCF should have responded to Home Depot with, "You never sent a deposit." Instead of just taking money already in the account.

TCF Bank Company Information