Call toll free
4.99/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to ensure customers get the money needed quickly and hassle-free. Fairfield works to get you the best price and needed cash in as few as five days.

We Offer Solutions with:

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

178 Fairfield Funding Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Despite not wanting to do a transfer but ultimately having no choice other than lose my house or do a transfer, I decided to go with Fairfield. I did my research and talked to a lot of people. I picked them because I felt like they weren't trying to "sell" me. They just talked to me like a human. Now that the process is over, I am glad I chose them but I hope I never have to sell again.

Robyn,

We know this was a tough decision for you but we are so glad that you choose us to work with and glad you had a good experience despite the circumstances. We know the relief of saving your home was worth it in the end and we are so glad to have been a part of that. Good luck!!

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Not once did I feel bullied or harassed by Fairfield Funding. Most companies in this line of work will call me multiple times a day and drive me crazy. Kristin really won me over because she simply periodically checked in via email or a quick call, and she was always available to answer any questions when I had them. Most professional company I have come across in a long time!

Gabe,

Thank you for that!! We hear often that customers often receives calls, texts and emails to the point where it is harassment and that is not how we operate! We respect your time and your space to make an informed decision. We are so glad you had a great experience! Thank you for the opportunity! Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I just finished working with Fairfield. I talked to a few companies and ultimately went with them because I like the fact that they are a smaller company and gave me personal attention. I worked with Kristin and I talked to her for everything. I didn't get thrown around. Also, being in Georgia, they offered to take me to lunch which was really nice. The transfer was easy. Kristin would always call and update me when there was progress and made sure I was ready for my court date. After court, I received the funds quickly. Overall, I would definitely recommend Fairfield if you want more personal attention during the course of your transfer.

Taylor,

Thank you for that! It was our pleasure! We love being able to meet and know our Georgia customers! We are glad you had a successful and easy transfer! Feel free to stop by for lunch anytime!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I have had a lot of hardships lately with my family and health issues, and medical bills were piling up like crazy. Really didn't want to touch my settlement payments, but it became clear that it would be the only way out. Totally trusted Fairfield from the beginning, and I still do now that it's all completed. NY takes forever, but they got it done as quickly as possible. And now it feels awesome to not have that debt hanging over me. Go with Fairfield!

Corbin,

We are so glad you found us!! The last thing you want is financial stress when you are having medical problems and worried about family! We are so glad we could help you and thank you for your patience in NY. It does tend to take longer but we certainly get it done as quickly as allowed. We are thinking of you and your family and hoping for healing! Keep us updated!

Original review: May 30, 2018

I have been hounded for years by other companies, and I always just ignored them. Then my family had a really rough few months and found ourselves in need of some money. I called back one of the companies but was so intimidated by their tactics that I decided to do some research. I came across Fairfield, called and talked to Kristin. I was immediately put to ease. It didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of or forced into making a decision. Cannot express my relief. I didn't want to have to sell my payments, but I am so grateful I found Fairfield when I found myself needing to!! Thank you!!!!

Emma,

That means so much to us!! Thank you for taking the time to write this and share your experience. Yes, so many people are harassed by companies that it can make the whole thing seem terrible. Then you find a company that's different, like us. Thank you for trusting us and sharing your experience. It was our pleasure to work with you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: May 16, 2019

I really did have a great experience with Fairfield Funding. They are all so nice, and they really know what they are doing. They are completely opposite from the other companies I have dealt with in the past. It was refreshing. Never going back to anyone other than Fairfield.

Megan,

What kind words! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really enjoyed working with you also! Stay in touch!

Original review: May 10, 2019

Kristin and Fairfield Funding helped us with restructuring our annuity. They were extremely fair with their offer and very professional. Kristin made us feel at ease through the whole process. It's extremely nice to find a company that is both fair and professional doing exactly what they state in their offer. We greatly appreciate everything they've done for us. I highly recommend them. Thanks Kristin and Fairfield funding!

Larry,

Thank you for that! It was such a pleasure working with you and we are so glad we were able to complete your transfer successfully! Thank you for your trust and recommendation! Stay in touch!

Original review: April 24, 2019

Great company, great employees, great experience! I have worked with Fairfield multiple times, and every transaction I have been completely happy with the process. They are quick and super on top of things. I wouldn't work with anyone other than Fairfield!

Brendan,

Thank you for that and for your continued trust in us over the years! It has been our pleasure to help you along your successful path and to see all that you have accomplished! Stay in touch!

Original review: April 24, 2019

Thoroughly impressed with Fairfield Funding and all that they stand for... It is no secret that there are some unethical companies in this industry, but I felt secure and comfortable with this company throughout the entire process. Honest and open!

Michelle,

Thank you for that! Yes, unfortunately there are some very unethical companies and we are so glad you did not have to experience any of that. We really value the reputation we have worked very hard to build! We are so glad you were secure and comfortable with us because that is VERY important when doing a financial transaction. Good luck with everything and stay in touch!

Original review: April 17, 2019

SO many great things to say about this company!! They are quick, always available (I bothered poor Kristin after hours and on weekends), very professional and informative and most of all they are SO SO nice. Definitely go with them!!!

Amber,

You are so kind to say all of that! It was our pleasure to work with you! Kristin is amazing and definitely goes out of her way to be available for her customers! Glad you had such a great experience! Stay in touch!

Original review: April 12, 2019

Everything went very well with Fairfield Funding. They walked me through the whole process and they answered every question I could come up with. I appreciate all their time and effort. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family.

Monica,

Thank you! We are so glad that everything went so well and we were able to help you and your family! We wish you all the best. Stay in touch!

Original review: April 3, 2019

I read all kinds of reviews before doing this transaction so it is only fair that I share my experience too. Fairfield was courteous, professional, ethical and efficient - exactly what you look for when dealing with a company to handle such a large financial transaction. Highly recommend.

Jackie,

We are glad you did your research and even more glad you decided to work with Fairfield! We love our customers and strive to make each one have a wonderful experience. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write your own review. Stay in touch!

Original review: March 26, 2019

After my wife and I found out we were having another baby, we had to make the hard decision to move into a larger home to make enough room for us all. The process with Fairfield Funding was so easy and stress free. They kept us informed the whole way and were very nice and professional.

Sinead,

Thank you for that! We know a new baby and a new house can be very stressful so we are so glad we could make your transfer stress free! Thank you for believing in us. We wish you all the best! Enjoy the new home and more importantly, that sweet baby!

Original review: March 21, 2019

I am so happy I worked with Fairfield Funding and Kristin to sell my lump sums. With a baby on the way, I was able to prepare for her and have our home prepared for a newborn. I was also able to start a savings account for future expenses. So much less stress with this baby on the way!

Mattocks,

Thank you for that!! We are thrilled for you guys and the baby!! Thank you for letting us be a part of your families growth! Stay in touch and send us pictures when she gets here!!

Original review: March 14, 2019

We decided to complete our transfer with Fairfield Funding because my son was in severe need of a lot of dental work that we couldn't afford and they offered the most for my payments. Since the start of his procedures, his self-esteem has improved so much and he is so much happier. Thank you so much to Amanda and the rest of the team.

Elijah,

Thank you for putting your trust in us so that we could be a part of getting you your money to be used to help your son! We are SO GLAD to hear that he is doing so well!!! We wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 13, 2019

Doing a transfer with Fairfield Funding made it possible for me to go back to school without having to take out school loans that I know I would never be able to pay off. I am now successfully enrolled and am not worried about the expenses since I was able to purchase everything I needed to get started. I will definitely look to them if I ever needed anything else again!

Kirsten,

Thank you for that review! We are so glad that we could help you obtain a lump sum so that you could focus on your education rather than the debt you would have had. Good luck in school, we know you will do GREAT! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 12, 2019

My wife and I loved our experience with Fairfield Funding! We were way behind on bills and afraid of losing our home, so this was really our only option. Now that we were approved in court and received our lump sum, we are finally caught up on bills and able to have some money in savings for the future. Feels good!

Ezlan,

Paying off bills does feel good!! So glad we were able to help you and your wife and relieve some of that stress that was on you! Even better is money in savings! You two take care and stay in touch!

Original review: March 11, 2019

I decided to work with Fairfield because a family member has worked with them multiple times in the past. I appreciate the ease of being able to get in contact with my account manager, Kristin, and her hard work to make sure I was approved! Thank you, Fairfield Funding!

Amalie,

We are so thankful for your families referral and your confidence in us. We were happy to get this done for you! Stay in touch and good luck!

Original review: March 11, 2019

After talking to multiple companies about selling my payments, I chose Fairfield Funding due to their honesty and ability to answer any questions I had when I was skeptical to fully commit. They respected my wish for privacy while I decided what to do and made the process very easy from start to finish.

Simon,

Thank you! That really means a lot to us! We truly respect our customers and want to make the process as smooth as possible. Thank you for trusting in us! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 7, 2019

I found Fairfield from a friend that told me to call Kristin. Now I see why. She was great. I was scared to death to do a transfer or to know what type of person I would be dealing with, but Kristin exceeding expectations. She was always kind and completely understood why I had a million questions. Definitely will recommend!

Roshawn,

Tell your friend thank you from Fairfield! We are so glad you called and that you had such a great experience with Kristin! You were in good hands! Congratulations on your transfer!

Original review: March 7, 2019

Thank you Fairfield!! I finally have the money to pay off my credit card debt and my car! For the first time in my life I don't feel like I'm DROWNING in bills. I could not have done this without Fairfield Funding. They were honest, nice and always answered my questions. I just really liked working with them.

Rose,

You are so sweet!! We are so glad to have played a part in helping you pay off debt! We know that is a huge relief! Congratulations on the close of your transfer. We wish you all the best!

Original review: March 6, 2019

Excellent customer service! Great communication with everything I had questions about (which was a lot lol). They were really patient with me when I lost some paperwork we needed from my insurance company and helped me get new copies. All around, Fairfield was great!

Lynn,

Thank you for that! We were more than happy to make sure you had all the paperwork needed for your transfer and for your own records. It was a pleasure working with you. Keep in touch!

Original review: March 5, 2019

There was a lot of paperwork, but after all of that was signed the rest of the process was easy. I just had to show up for my court date. I got such a great deal from Fairfield that is was approved right away. Kristin offered the most out of all the other companies and she really put me at ease after answering all of my questions. She was very patient.

Thomas,

Thank you for that. We are so glad you considered the process easy and that we could give you a great deal! We enjoyed working with you! Stay in touch and best of luck!

Original review: March 5, 2019

I really appreciate the help that Amanda gave me. I called at at least 5 other companies and her offer was by far the best one! She always answered my calls and updated me with the process. Even the judge couldn't believe what a great deal I was getting. She was awesome. I have already recommended her to my brother.

Stephen,

Thank you for that! We love getting our customers the best deal possible and complimenting it with exceptional customer service! Thank you for recommending us, we really appreciate it! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 1, 2019

Every person at Fairfield Funding I talked to was great. They are super helpful and nice. My phone was cut off a bunch during the process but they were patient and helped me finish so that I could pay my bills and stop getting my phone cut off.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I worked with Kristin and she was really helpful and always available to answer calls, texts and emails. I work late and she would even answer calls at 8 or 9 at night. Definitely didnt expect that! And I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a company to sell their payments to!

Shayne,

Thank you so much for that! Kristin definitely works extremely hard so that she is available for customers when it's convenient. We are so glad we were able to work with you and get this approved! Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I will definitely be sharing Fairfield Funding with all my family and friends or with anyone who needs to sell annuity payments. They handled everything from start to finish, even all the paperwork they needed from my insurance company. It was very easy from start to finish.

Jude,

It was out pleasure to handle everything so that the process is easy and non stressful on you! Thank you for trusting us. Good luck and stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I was a little nervous doing a financial transaction primarily over the phone, but Kristin was excellent. She had great service and knowledge all over the phone. All of the terms were explained very clearly. I felt very comfortable the whole time.

Gem,

You make such a great point! Because we do business all over, a lot of our business is done over the phone which can be scary if you don't trust who you are working with! We are so glad you were comfortable and confident in your transfer! Have a great day and stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I was very pleased with the convenience of this transfer. There were NO hassles. NO delays! The timeline they told me in the beginning was exactly what happened. I would recommend them to my friends and family. The money was in my account when they said it would be.

Gregory,

Thank you for that! We certainly always do our best to make the process easy, fast and hassle free! It was a pleasure working with you! Good luck and stay in touch.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I worked with mitch to get my lump sum from Fairfield Funding, and he is such a helpful guy. He took the time to explain everything to me and make sure I understood exactly what I was doing and what to expect.

Tara,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. We are so glad your experience with Mitch was great and we were able to get your transfer done successfully. Good luck with all of your exciting new things. Stay in touch!

Fairfield Funding expert review by Clark Kendall

Fairfield Funding is a company that purchases annuity payments and structured settlements. This enables Fairfield Funding's clients to access lump sums of cash instead of waiting for payments that are spread out over months or years. The company has several features that make it a good option for those who would prefer lump sums of money over regular payments.

• No hidden fees: Fairfield Funding provides upfront information about any fees that clients need to pay, so there aren't any unwanted surprises after reaching an agreement.

• Educational resources: The company's website has a Financial Resource Center that helps clients make informed choices about selling settlements for lump sums of money.

• Fast quotes: In most cases, Fairfield can review annuity documents to offer a quote within just a few minutes.

• Quick payments: Depending on the situation, many clients can receive their lump-sum payments within just 45 days of submitting the required paperwork.

• Customer services: The company's customer services include helping clients pay off liens, negotiating with credit card companies and writing letters on their behalf.

• Best for: consumers who want to sell their annuities or structured settlements for lump-sum payments.

Profile picture of Clark Kendall
Clark Kendall Personal Finance Expert

Clark Kendall has over 30 years of domestic and international investment and wealth management experience, focused on serving Middle-Class Millionaires. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP). He is the president and CEO of Kendall Capital in Washington, D.C., and a member of the Washington Society of Chartered Financial Analysts.

Fairfield Funding questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
Fairfield Funding is helping people who need access to their future annuity payments now. We provide one-on-one expertise to make what can be a challenging process as easy as possible.
What sets Fairfield Funding apart from the competition?
Based on our extensive customer experience, the Fairfield team has determined the 4 most important points for potential clients when selecting a partner to cash out their future payments; these are: 1) The most cash for you, 2) Quick cash advances, 3) Fixed, No-interest advances, 4) Expedited transactions.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
We are dedicated to meeting the need of a lump sum of cash immediately. We recognize and understand that life happens and whether it’s to purchase a car or home, pay off debt or attend school, our clients have a real need for lump sum payments that can be obtained quickly and easily.
How does your company measure success?
At Fairfield Funding, we pride ourselves on maintaining a caring professional relationship with our customers. Fairfield Funding realizes that satisfied customers are our best referral source for new customers and therefore we do all that we can to keep each customer satisfied.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
The most common misconception consumers have about our industry and our company is in regards to the time value of money. It is difficult to understand that $20,000 today will not have the same worth or value in 15 years and therefore it is discounted. As a company, Fairfield Funding prides itself on its ability to keep the discount rate to our clients very low so that they receive the most value for their future payments. Another common misconception is that all structured settlement purchasers are essentially providing the same level of service and personal attention to individual circumstances and the only difference is price.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
Our industry has become much more competitive with many new players entering the industry. On one hand this increased competition is good for consumers, however it has become more difficult for consumers to be able to navigate through this competition in order to find the expertise and knowledge required to satisfy them.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Fairfield Funding?
We want them to know that on top of providing the best value, we truly care about each and every customer and want everyone to have a good experience. We value each customer’s opinion and needs.
Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
We've held an A+ rating with the BBB for 7 years running and we held the title for “Best Dressed” for Kate’s Clue Children’s Charity Bowling Tournament every year from 2010 through 2012.
How has Fairfield Funding grown or evolved?
We have grown and evolved throughout the years to understand the importance of being a well-respected, trusted and customer-oriented company. We know that our customers are the most important aspect of each transaction so we are constantly evaluating and growing in order to meet this need.

Fairfield Funding Company Information