2. Finance
  3. Structured Settlement

5.0/5 (225 ratings)

About Fairfield Funding

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to help customers cash out when they need money quickly and hassle-free. The company guarantees the lowest price and eligibility for cash advances in as few as five days. Though the process takes 45 to 60 days by law, Fairfield Funding tries to expedite the transaction as much as possible.

Pros

• 100% guarantee
  • Referral bonus
  • Free quote
  • No-interest cash advances

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Process takes 45 to 60 days by law

Bottom Line

Fairfield Funding guarantees the lowest price for structured settlement and annuity cash-outs. It works to expedite the transaction as much as possible and guarantees eligibility for a cash advance in as few as five days.

Fairfield Funding Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2015

This is my second time using Fairfield Funding. Each time I have been amazingly pleased. They ensure customer service and commitment. No matter what question I asked Kristin answered promptly and thoroughly. I highly recommend them.

S,

What a great review. Thank you. We are so glad you have trusted us not once, but twice. That means a lot to us and we are thankful for the opportunities. We hope you are doing well! Please stay in touch and let us know if we can ever help you in the future.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2015

I was very pleased with the service I received from Kristin ** of Fairfield Funding. Kristin was courteous and timely in getting back to me with regard to the questions I had. I checked three other companies before I chose Fairfield Funding. The other companies "low-balled" me with their initial offers for an annuity I wanted to sell. They also wanted to "play games" with regard to price negotiations; I don't like games! As a result, I highly recommend Kristin and Fairfield Funding.

Jack,

Good to hear from you! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Fairfield Funding. We always enjoy hearing that our customers had a great experience and were able to see that we are an honest, trustworthy and "no-games" kind of company. Thank you for the review and recommendation. Feel free to contact us anytime. Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2015

I just would like to a few words about Fairfield Funding. They treated me with nothing but professionalism. Your girl Kristen was a pleasure to work with and was very helpful with any concerns I might have with the whole process. I would definitely return to Fairfield in the future if I was going to sell my payments. I keep getting calls and junk mail from umpteen different companies and when I ask them to stop, they just keep on calling anyway. I wouldn't deal with those other companies if my life depended on it. Fairfield gave me room to breathe when we first started out and made me feel at ease with decisions without any pressure, unlike all the other companies. Keep up the good work.

David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Fairfield Funding. We also think Kristin is great! She truly cares about her clients. Our clients satisfaction is a top priority for all of us here at Fairfield Funding. As always, thank you for your business and kind words. Feel free to contact us anytime. Have a wonderful day!

Fairfield Funding Company Information