5.0/5 (225 ratings)

About Fairfield Funding

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to help customers cash out when they need money quickly and hassle-free. The company guarantees the lowest price and eligibility for cash advances in as few as five days. Though the process takes 45 to 60 days by law, Fairfield Funding tries to expedite the transaction as much as possible.

Pros

• 100% guarantee
  • Referral bonus
  • Free quote
  • No-interest cash advances

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Process takes 45 to 60 days by law

Bottom Line

Fairfield Funding guarantees the lowest price for structured settlement and annuity cash-outs. It works to expedite the transaction as much as possible and guarantees eligibility for a cash advance in as few as five days.

Fairfield Funding Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Kristin at Fairfield Funding helped me so much. I had a lot of questions walking into the process, and she was there to answer all of them! Fairfield offered me the absolute highest amount of money for my structured settlement payments. I needed the money because my wife and I were looking to purchase a home together and now I'm sittin' pretty! Thanks to Kristin and Fairfield Funding, I was able to get out of my parents' house and into my own!

Walter,

We are so glad you had such a great experience with Fairfield and especially Kristin! We are so happy for you and your wife on the purchase of your new home! It's absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for working with us! Keep in touch and stop by to say hello anytime you are in the area!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Had a great experience working with Amanda and was able to sell my payments and receive my money quickly to pay off my debt. She was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in answering any and all concerns and questions I had throughout the process. She was patient and understanding anytime I reached out to her and was always prompt returning my calls, texts or emails. Her hard work was evident in my hassle free, speedy process of selling my payments! Would highly recommend her to anyone.

Danielle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for working with Fairfield Funding to sell your structured settlement payments! We truly enjoyed working with you and know life will be much easier with your debts paid off! Keep in touch and let us know if you are ever in Atlanta!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

My experience with Fairfield Funding and its employees was excellent. Kristin ** helped guide me through the process and made it quick and easy. Mrs. ** and the rest of the team provided amazing service and made me feel at ease throughout. Thank you.

Crystal,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to do business with Fairfield! We really enjoyed working with you! We wish you all the best!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

Fairfield Funding provided an informative and comfortable atmosphere all throughout our transaction. My representative Kristin ** did an excellent job of walking me through the procedures step by step throughout the entire process. My initial apprehension about using Fairfield’s services was put at ease by my representative and also every staff member I interacted with as well. After reviewing other companies I decided to use the services at Fairfield mainly because of their transparency. I would definitely recommend this company to a family member or friend.

Mr. Johnson,

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience from all the staff and especially from Kristin. She is truly great at her job and her experience allows her to really keep customers informed. Thank you for trusting us with such an important decision. We wish you all the best!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

My experience with Fairfield Funding was awesome. I tried to go other companies prior to Fairfield Funding and they tried to take advantage of me. I am so thankful I decided to go with Fairfield Funding. Kristin was the bomb as well. Thanks so much.

Krystal,

Thank you! We are so glad that you chose a local company to work with and that we did not disappoint! You were wonderful as well and we loved working with you! We wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Awesome Customer Service, Dedicated Employees, Friendly, and Professional!!! I would recommend Fairfield Funding to anyone that's selling their annuity policy. They were throughout the entire process and kept me informed about everything promptly​. Thank You, Fairfield Funding!!! You have been there every step during my life changes-my engagement, my wedding, tax debt, and now my new home!!!

Mrs. S.,

Thank you for writing such a positive and uplifting review! We really appreciate it! You were absolutely fantastic to work with and we are so happy for you and all of the wonderful changes you have gone through! We wish you all the happiness in the world! Keep in touch and enjoy the new home!

Original review: July 25, 2017

I reached an agreement with FF for the structured settlement of an annuity, which was already paying out monthly payments to the owner when she died. Her estate was the beneficiary. The annuity co. did not want to allow a change in the beneficiary name, though neither the original contract or the payout application had a prohibition of that. It took the diligent efforts of my attorney & the FF attorney over a period of 6 months to convince the annuity co. to allow the change.

Through it all FF was supportive, cooperative and continued to work on my behalf. I recognize the it was in their best interests as well. The entire experience with the annuity co. was very frustrating and time consuming. Fairfield Funding continually encouraged me through the months that it would work out. Both Mitch **, my original contact and Amanda **, FF In-House Counsel always responded to my inquiries in a timely manner, which I greatly appreciated. I don't expect to ever be involved with a structured settlement again, but I'd contact Mitch and Fairfield Funding in a heartbeat.

Cecile,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is greatly appreciated. This was certainly a group effort and your persistence and patience really helped! We thank you for working with us and allowing us to work on your behalf to assist in getting a transfer completed. You were always a pleasure to work with. Again, thank you and we wish you all the best!

Original review: July 20, 2017

Having to sell a portion of my structured settlement was not a decision I made lightly. In fact, I tried everything possible to NOT go that route. But given the unexpected challenges I faced, I came to realize it was my only viable option to take care of pressing personal matters. In the course of doing my due diligence, I researched and spoke to 5 different companies. After that first round of conversations, I had narrowed my potential choices to Fairfield Funding and another company.

Kristin, at Fairfield Funding, proved to be the deciding factor: her professionalism, proficiency and personality earned my trust--and my business. Even though the other company actually offered a slightly higher dollar amount. What the other company didn't understand is that while aggressive sales techniques are often part and parcel of corporate culture, company personnel need to be successful in convincing the client that his/her needs matter. Exceeded my expectations! Thank you, Kristin!

Ms. C,

Wow, what a truthful review. We really appreciate you taking the time to detail what your deciding factor was in choosing Fairfield. You are absolutely right that it really does matter WHO you work with in addition to the amount you are receiving. Feeling comfortable with the person is extremely important when doing a financial transaction. We truly believe that making customers feel at ease and being a having some of the most experienced professionals out there sets Fairfield apart. We are so glad you agreed and gave us the opportunity. We wish you all the best!

Original review: July 10, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Kristin! She was so sweet and very patient with me! She helped me with everything and answered every question I needed! She was the best!

Ms. A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let us know how great your experience was. Kristin truly is wonderful and we are so glad you enjoyed working with her. We wish you all the best and hope you stay in touch! Thank you for your business!

Original review: June 12, 2017

My client and I recently worked with Fairfield Funding to sell his annuity. We shopped around and they gave us the fairest offer, as well as have some incredible people who work there like Kristin and Amanda. We hit a lot of roadblocks, too many to mention, and they stayed with us as well as went out of their way to help us in every way they could. There are very few companies in this industry that are as reputable and trustworthy as Fairfield. I will be recommending all my clients interested in selling their annuities go through Fairfield Funding.

J,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review. More importantly, thank you for trusting Fairfield and working with us to complete the transfer. You truly helped make it possible and your positive attitude and patience made all the difference in the world. We are so glad we had a successful outcome and are hoping for a very positive future for your client. Thank you again and we hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: June 5, 2017

I can't begin to describe how personable, easy-going and just an all around great person Amanda was. I was very apprehensive and nervous heading into a big decision. Amanda offered different ideas, better options, amazing knowledge, and acted as a real person, not a greedy business only jerk. She walked me through every step, answered every call and offered honest advice. I'm a real honest person and so was she and her company. I can't thank her and her group enough. I got a TON of calls from other groups regarding my settlement. I looked up Fairfield and they had amazing reviews. Truly, honestly worth it! Many, too many thanks Amanda!

K,

You are so wonderful to take the time to write a review and share your experience. We are so glad to hear that the transfer went well and you were so happy with Amanda. Our team is very knowledgeable and truly cares about the well being and best interest of our customers! We are glad you experienced that. Stay in touch and we wish you all the best! Thank you again for your business and trusting us with such an important decision!

Original review: April 11, 2017

Everything went smooth and quick. It was a bit of a process but Kristen was there whenever I needed her. She was very helpful. Always had an answer and stayed on top of everything. I am extremely happy with my service!

B,

It is so wonderful to hear that you are extremely happy with your service. These transfers can be very difficult so it is always great when an expert like Kristen can be there to answer questions and walk you through every step. Thank you for trusting Fairfield to complete your transfer. We wish you all the best in the future. Stay in touch and let us know how you are!

Original review: March 10, 2017

Kristen was absolutely wonderful. I had no other choice but to sell my structured settlement after my home flooded. Kristen walked me through the entire process, and made sure that all of my questions were answered. She helped move things along, as well as assure me that we would be in a new home as soon as the process was over. I got a very fair offer for my settlement, a bit more than other companies quoted. There is a reason that Fairfield was at the top of the list when I tried to find the best company to help me (I use Consumer Reports to find services that I don't use often and am unfamiliar with). This company is top notch, patient and understanding. If you find yourself in a similar situation where you have no choice but to utilize a structured annuity settlement, this is the company I advise you to use. Thank you, Kristen, we'll be moving shortly!!

M,

We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write a review and share your experience from start to finish. It is so very helpful for other consumers to hear stories from other consumers. We hope your move goes well! Send us pictures of the new home and stay in touch! Thank you again.

Original review: March 9, 2017

We needed to sell one of my 18 year old daughter's payments. So she could pay for her college. I was lucky enough to draw Kristin ** as the person that was going to help me. Well not only was Fairfield's offer the best one out there, but dealing with this young lady was a treat. Every email was answered in a timely fashion. Every question was answered and I felt cool calm and relaxed through the entire process. Amazing people And an amazing company. I commend you all. Keep up the good work.

S,

Thank you so very much for your kind words and for your business. We know determining which company to work with is a difficult decision and we are so thankful for the opportunity. We are glad your experience with Kristin and Fairfield was successful! We wish you all the best and hope college goes well for your daughter! Stay in touch!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

Fairfield Funding is absolutely amazing. Amanda ** was professional, personable, and honest. This company is wonderful, and Amanda played a huge part in facilitating my case which allowed me to access my money fast with minimal fees. By far the fastest and smoothest transaction possible. I would highly recommend Fairfield Funding.

D,

Thank you so much for trusting us to complete your transaction successfully! Amanda is wonderful and I know she thoroughly enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors and please stay in touch. Have a great week!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

We are so happy that we decided to go with Fairfield Funding. Kirsten has been nothing but amazing and no matter how many times I called or emailed her she still was very nice and polite to speak with. I would recommend them to anyone anytime! We are very happy!

Ms. Smith,

We are so pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with Fairfield and Kristen. We thank you for being such a pleasure to work with and for trusting us with the opportunity. We wish you all the best in the future. Please stay in touch!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2016

I had an awesome experience with Fairfield Funding from the beginning to the end of my transaction. Kristin and Amanda was so pleasant to me. Whenever I had a question they responded quickly. It didn't take them long to process my transaction. I would like to thank them because I was out of solutions and they made a lot of things possible for me. Thanks again.

L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We absolutely loved doing business with you and were thankful for all the help you gave as well. We are glad we could get you the money you needed and deserved. Have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

This has been a truly great and easy experience dealing with Kristin ** at Fairfield Funding. They have been extremely quick with all services and responses and were more than happy to answer and all questions. Their rates were extremely competitive and they were so much more pleasant to deal with than many of the other companies I received quotes from. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of this type of services. Thank you for everything Kristin.

Joshua,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what a great experience you had. We are truly thankful for your business and I know Kristin enjoyed working with you very much. We wish you all the best in the future and please say in touch! Have a great weekend!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

Everyone involved had a very professional tone and demeanor. Kristin was very helpful and went above and beyond with assisting me fill out forms and how the process would occur. She took the time out of her busy schedule to guide me step by step through my chosen form of communication. Also the law firm involved was fully able and capable and educated me on what needed to be done and how to present myself properly in front of the court. Kristin provided all details in a clear and concise manner and provided timetables on when something would occur and would be clear and honest. If anyone ever asks for information on selling future structured payments, I will refer to your organization, specifically Kristin due to her kind, amicable and professional behavior. Thank you again.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2016

I want to thank Kristen ** for helping me every step of the way during this entire transaction. She kept me well informed on what the steps were from start to finish. I could have not have asked for a better transaction from this company. Any questions, concerns or problems that I had were answered promptly and handled with the utmost of service. I highly recommend Kristen and Fairfield Funding. Thank you so much.

Mr. C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad your experience with Fairfield and Kristen was great. We also thank you for the opportunity to do business with you! You were a pleasure to work with. We wish you the very best going forward. Please keep in touch!

Original review: July 28, 2016

I am not sure my order number, but Kristin ** was the person I worked with throughout the process and she was great. Promptly answered any questions I had and was very thorough. I would recommend her and the company to anyone.

Ms. P,

First, thank you for the opportunity to do business with you. Second, thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experience with Kristin and Fairfield Funding. You were such a pleasure to work with and we are very pleased with your successful outcome. Please keep in touch and we wish you all the success and happiness in the future. Thank you again!

Original review: June 6, 2016

Clearly defined transfer process. Working with Fairfield Funding, and especially Amanda **, was an overall good experience. While working with Amanda on the transfer, I was confident in her experience and her honesty with me. I would recommend Fairfield Funding.

Fairfield Funding response

Mr. Ruiz, thank you so much for doing business with Fairfield Funding and taking the time to write a review. We value our customers and try to make the process as transparent as possible through honest communications. That combined with our experience are what sets us apart from others. Amanda truly enjoyed working with you! Thank you again for choosing Fairfield and giving us the opportunity to work with you. We wish you the best in your future adventures!

Original review: March 29, 2016

My experience with Fairfield Funding was stress free. They responded to all inquiries in a timely fashion and provided services as stated. I was treated fairly and responsibly. I would recommend Fairfield Funding without hesitation.

P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and thank you for choosing Fairfield! We are so glad your experience was exactly what it should be, stress free! Stay in touch and call us if we can ever help with anything in the future.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2016

We were very pleased with our experience with Fairfield Funding. Amanda ** helped us with everything! She always kept us informed on all aspects of our case and any questions we had she would always answer in a timely manner usually within an hr or 2 even weekends. I would recommend this company to anyone. We could not have done the needed repairs to our home if it were not for her and this company. We are Grateful for what they have done for us.

Sammy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for trusting Fairfield Funding with such an important financial decision. We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience and are able to make repairs to your home! Have a great weekend!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2016

Kristin ** was a pleasure to work with at Fairfield Funding. The payment transfer from Genworth Annuity was a trying period for my mother and I as they continuously stalled the process. Kristin kept us up to date on the trying process. Kristin professionally and compassionately assured us that Fairfield would make sure that my mother would receive her money in this most difficult time. I would recommend Kristin and Fairfield Funding to anyone!

Mr. Schulte,

We are so thankful that we were able to get this done for your mother. We know that when life is difficult, the last thing you want to worry about is a financial burden. We thank you for your trust in us and your business. Please keep in touch and we wish you and your mother the very best.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2015

I was very pleased with their service. It took a little bit longer than expected but that is ok. :) They were extremely nice and understanding of my situation and did all they could to help me. :) Would definitely use them again if I ever need money again. :)

M,

Thank you for taking time to write a review and for your honesty. I am so glad we were able to work around your situation and still get you funded within a week of approval. We are so happy that you got the funds before Christmas so you can spend time with your family! Please keep in touch with us and Happy Holidays!!! We wish you all the best!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2015

I had dealt with several companies prior to coming to Fairfield. My experience with Fairfield was far superior both in their value pricing and customer service. Kristen and Amanda were professional, courteous, and efficient throughout the process. They were knowledgeable and friendly, answered all my questions and inquiries promptly and accurately. I would not only do business with them again I recommend this company to anyone needing funding. Fair, honest, professional, friendly and courteous. A truly rare find!!!

Mr. R,

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Kristin and Amanda truly enjoyed working with you also. As our customer, you deserve fairness, honesty and professionalism. We are pleased that you felt that and had a wonderful experience with Fairfield. Please keep in touch with us and Happy Holidays!!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2015

I can't say enough about your company and Kristin **. I have nothing but positive communications and customer service skills from your employees. This is the second time I have used your company and will continue to do so in the future. I will also tell other people to use your company as well. Once again thank you to everyone who took part and easing the transition of my annuity sale.

Ms. S.A.,

We cannot thank you enough for your kind words. Customer service and communication are some of our top priorities. We are very thankful for your business and very pleased to know you had such a wonderful experience. Stay in touch!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2015

Consistently goes above and beyond. A pleasure to work with. Kept me informed throughout the entire process. I would HIGHLY recommend Fairfield Funding!

D,

You are wonderful! Thank you for going out of your way and leaving a comment. We are very glad you had such a wonderful experience! We hope you have a wonderful December and please stay in touch! Thank you for your business!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2015

Kristin was a great shepherd through the recent sale of my annuity to Fairfield. She was always prompt with answers to even the most benign questions and always had my back. I've done this before and was tired with the whole process, but she totally came through for me. #CynicalComeLoyal

J,

Thank you for taking the time to compliment Fairfield and Kristin. She is extremely professional and experienced. We are lucky to have her. We appreciate your business and are so glad we were able to help and show you that the process can go smoothly and there is an excellent company and professionals to work with. We wish you the very best. Stay in touch!

Fairfield Funding Company Information