2. Finance
  3. Structured Settlement

5.0/5 (225 ratings)

About Fairfield Funding

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to help customers cash out when they need money quickly and hassle-free. The company guarantees the lowest price and eligibility for cash advances in as few as five days. Though the process takes 45 to 60 days by law, Fairfield Funding tries to expedite the transaction as much as possible.

Pros

• 100% guarantee
  • Referral bonus
  • Free quote
  • No-interest cash advances

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Process takes 45 to 60 days by law

Bottom Line

Fairfield Funding guarantees the lowest price for structured settlement and annuity cash-outs. It works to expedite the transaction as much as possible and guarantees eligibility for a cash advance in as few as five days.

Fairfield Funding Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I am starting a business with my husband - we need some extra capital, but we didn't want to have to get a loan. We did a lot of research and decided on Fairfield Funding for our buyout. Super happy with our choice! We got a great rate and do not have to worry about being in debt.

Kathy,

We are so glad we could work with you and your husband! Your new business is going to be fantastic and really set you up for success! We are so happy for you two! Thank you for working with us and keep in touch!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

I was able to get the help I needed from Fairfield Funding just in time. They did everything they could to push it through as quickly as possible because I was about to lose my house. They wrote letters on my behalf and went above and beyond helping me. Thank you!!!

Ashley,

We really appreciate you taking your time to write a review! We are happy to do whatever we can to help our customers!! We know how stressful it can be when you are up against a deadline! We really enjoyed working with you and playing a part in saving your home!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I'm real pleased with my choice to go with this company. Fairfield was able to help me get some land that I was about to lose. I put myself in a time crunch but they were able to get everything wrapped up in time for me.

Dominick,

We are so glad we were able to get this done quickly and prevent you from losing your land! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Stay in touch!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I searched for a while to find the right company to buy my lottery payments, and I was super happy to stumble upon Fairfield Funding. I read the reviews and decided to give them a call. I feel like my experience lived up to all the positive reviews, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Chloe,

Thank you for writing a review for us! We are so glad you found us and had a great experience!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Stay in touch!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I worked with Amanda. My case was handled in a very timely manner. She was very thorough and everything was well explained to me. She was personal and followed up with us. Fairfield Funding also offered me the best rate for selling my annuity!

Jeanah,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review! Also, thank you for choosing Fairfield Funding. We are so glad we were able to complete your transfer and make sure you understood the process from start to finish. Happy Holidays to you and your family! Stay in touch!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I was referred to Fairfield Funding by a friend, and I can completely understand why they were recommended. I had a great experience with their company. I was finally able to get my fishing boat, and I am so excited about it.

Steve,

Thank you for giving us feedback! We really appreciate the referral and your confidence in us! We are so glad you are able to fulfill a dream and get a fishing boat after retirement! Good luck on the water and send us some pictures of your big catch!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I am really thankful to have found this company. I have done numerous transactions with them, and every single time I have been so pleased with the process. They are so nice and friendly all while getting you a great deal.

Melinda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review! We have really enjoyed working with you over the years and helping with your education, your first home and now your first child! We are so happy to see you living your dream. Stay in touch and congratulations!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

Extremely professional company with a well trained and informed staff. Every individual I spoke with was able to answer my questions and address any concerns I had. I would definitely recommend Kristin and Fairfield Funding to my friends and family.

Landon,

Thank you for taking the time to give us and others feedback on your experience. We really do take pride in our staff and the years of experience with the process and customer service. It's very important to us. We are glad we were able to complete the process smoothly and quickly with you. Stay in touch!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

My husband and I are more that satisfied with our experience with Fairfield Funding. Kristin did a wonderful job communicating with us at every step. If we ever find ourselves in the same predicament, I will not hesitate to call them again.

Paisley,

It was so great working with you and your husband!! Thank you both for trusting us for such an important decision. Good luck to both of you! Stay in touch!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I was very happy with the people at Fairfield Funding. I had some issues of my own making and Kristin helped me out every time I made contact with her. I made contact with her a lot because of the stress I was under. And she was more than helpful.

Tony,

We are so glad that Kristin and our team were able to help you with the issues we ran into. We always keep in mind that finances can be very stressful for all of our customers and so we do all we can to help and ease the stress. I am glad everything was solved quickly and that you got your money. We wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Everyone here did a great job! I was hesitant to sell my annuity, but I am ultimately glad I decided to go for it. I am even more thrilled that I decided to do it through Fairfield Funding. Trust the reviews!

Heather,

Thank you for that! We all really enjoyed working with you! We know it was a hard decision and you did a lot of research before moving forward. We are so glad you are happy with your decision! Stay in touch!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I really wanted to finish getting my degree without getting any loans, but I also really didn't want to sell my structured settlement because of all the horror stories. However, Fairfield completely put my mind at ease right from the beginning, and I really feel that I got the best deal possible. Super pleased with my decision to go with them.

Ivory,

We are so glad we were able to play a small part on your huge accomplishments! Thank you for trusting us with such a difficult and important decision! Good luck and send us pictures from graduation!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Would highly recommend this company to all my friends and family. They are trustworthy and honest which seems to be rare in this day and age. Kristin was up front about everything and kept me in the loop throughout the entire process.

Matt,

Thank you for that review! We know our customers want honesty and good communication so we are always striving for that. Thank you for trusting us to complete the process with you. Good luck with school, we know you will do great!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Settlement Buyout - Really pleased with my decision to go with Fairfield Funding. They approach this business very differently than other companies in their industry. They were professional, friendly and most importantly - didn't overwhelm me or pressure me at all. Overall pleasant experience.

Alyson,

We are so glad you had a pleasant experience! We do our best to make our customers comfortable with the process without driving them crazy. We wish you all the best!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I would highly recommend this company. I appreciate their patience with me and their willingness to go above and beyond all my difficult request! They helped me buy an investment property that will make me money for year and years to come!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I immediately felt comfortable with Fairfield Funding. Amanda was really sweet and so great to work with - she treated me like a human being from start to finish. And they got me the lump sum way faster than I even anticipated!

January,

Thank you for that! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with Amanda and that you got your funds quickly! Stay in touch and best of luck!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I really respect the honesty of this company and specifically, Kristin. She was very upfront about the typical delays in NY State transfers, and she was very transparent from the beginning. There were no empty promise and I appreciate the directness.

Dee,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review! Yes, NY can be very tricky but you were definitely in good hands with Kristin! So glad that your experience went well. Stay in touch and good luck!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I worked with Mitch at Fairfield funding and he is a real down to earth guy that shoots you straight. It was a smooth process and he was upfront with me the whole time. I would definitely call him back up if I need to do another transfer.

Matthew,

Thank you so much for that review. Mitch is great to work with! Thank you for trusting us and we are so glad you had a great experience. Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Not once did I feel bullied or harassed by Fairfield Funding. Most companies in this line of work will call me multiple times a day and drive me crazy. Kristin really won me over because she simply periodically checked in via email or a quick call, and she was always available to answer any questions when I had them. Most professional company I have come across in a long time!

Gabe,

Thank you for that!! We hear often that customers often receives calls, texts and emails to the point where it is harassment and that is not how we operate! We respect your time and your space to make an informed decision. We are so glad you had a great experience! Thank you for the opportunity! Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I needed help ASAP getting money from my settlement. I read a lot of reviews and Fairfield seemed like the best choice. Boy am I glad I went with them. I'm sure every case is different, but I really did have my money just as quickly as they told me I would.

Naomi,

We are so glad we could help you and get your transfer completed quickly. You helped a lot with that being so organized! We enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

Everything was spot on with what these other reviews state. They are timely and friendly - the most important factors for this industry, in my opinion. I needed cash flow for an unexpected investment opportunity, did my research for the best company to sell my structured settlement to and landed on the best possible option!

Kiersten,

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience. We enjoyed working with you also! We look forward to hearing how your investment goes! Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

This is the best company I have worked with. I sold my first annuity to another company in the past and I wasn't pleased with there service. They didn't communicate good and were hard to get a hold of. I wish I would've found Fairfield Funding sooner.

Jorge,

Thank you for that! We are so glad that your second experience was a much better one! We really enjoyed working with you! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do business with you. Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I just finished working with Fairfield. I talked to a few companies and ultimately went with them because I like the fact that they are a smaller company and gave me personal attention. I worked with Kristin and I talked to her for everything. I didn't get thrown around. Also, being in Georgia, they offered to take me to lunch which was really nice. The transfer was easy. Kristin would always call and update me when there was progress and made sure I was ready for my court date. After court, I received the funds quickly. Overall, I would definitely recommend Fairfield if you want more personal attention during the course of your transfer.

Taylor,

Thank you for that! It was our pleasure! We love being able to meet and know our Georgia customers! We are glad you had a successful and easy transfer! Feel free to stop by for lunch anytime!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I recently found myself in a situation where I really needed extra seed money for my business. Selling my settlement was my best financial option. These guys were great especially Amanda who worked through everything needed very easily. I got the money as promised and when promised. Thanks Fairfield Funding for a good experience.

Brittanye,

It was so wonderful working with you and learning about your business. We have no doubt you will be very successful! We are so glad we could get this done and help you fulfill your dreams! Good luck and stay in touch!!!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Very satisfied with Fairfield Funding and how they handled the entire process. They were quick to respond to calls and emails, quick to get a court date and quick to fund me after court as well. What more could you ask for? Thanks!

Kamille,

Thank you for that! We are glad that we exceeded your expectations and were able to get your transaction done quickly! You being so organized certainly helped with that! We wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Kristin is awesome! Most companies in this industry just have like robots working for them, but everyone I have talked to at Fairfield Funding has been so personable. I never felt like I was just another number to them. Could not recommend them more!

Ben,

Thank you for that! We are so glad you had a great customer experience with us. That is very important as are each of our customers! Good luck with everything!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I have had a lot of hardships lately with my family and health issues, and medical bills were piling up like crazy. Really didn't want to touch my settlement payments, but it became clear that it would be the only way out. Totally trusted Fairfield from the beginning, and I still do now that it's all completed. NY takes forever, but they got it done as quickly as possible. And now it feels awesome to not have that debt hanging over me. Go with Fairfield!

Corbin,

We are so glad you found us!! The last thing you want is financial stress when you are having medical problems and worried about family! We are so glad we could help you and thank you for your patience in NY. It does tend to take longer but we certainly get it done as quickly as allowed. We are thinking of you and your family and hoping for healing! Keep us updated!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

My experience with Fairfield Funding was very pleasurable. After much research, they were able to get me the most money for my structured settlement. The paperwork and court approval process was very smooth and they made their promised payment promptly once we got approval! Would definitely recommend in the future.

Kyle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you choose Fairfield after researching. We are so glad the process went smoothly! We wish you all the best!!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

The reviews are true, and they really do have great people working over there. I don't think anyone wants to have to sell payments, but if you do find yourself in a bind I would highly recommend giving Fairfield Funding a chance. Thank you for your fast and sincere help!

Eddie,

Thank you for giving us that chance! It was a pleasure to work with you and we are so pleased we could get this done successfully and quickly. We wish you all the best!

Original review: July 24, 2018

Truly have nothing bad to say about Fairfield Funding and everyone that works there. I never felt pressured. I never felt uneasy about the process or even like this might not be the right choice for me. Fast and EASY transaction. Would pick this company again!

Sheena,

Thank you! A big part of the reason it was so smooth, fast and easy was how great you were to work with!! Thank you for being so organized and having all of your documents! It makes everything better for everyone involved! We are glad you were comfortable and that we did not disappoint. Stay in touch and good luck with all your future plans!

Fairfield Funding Company Information