2. Finance
  3. Structured Settlement

5.0/5 (225 ratings)

About Fairfield Funding

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to help customers cash out when they need money quickly and hassle-free. The company guarantees the lowest price and eligibility for cash advances in as few as five days. Though the process takes 45 to 60 days by law, Fairfield Funding tries to expedite the transaction as much as possible.

Pros

• 100% guarantee
  • Referral bonus
  • Free quote
  • No-interest cash advances

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Process takes 45 to 60 days by law

Bottom Line

Fairfield Funding guarantees the lowest price for structured settlement and annuity cash-outs. It works to expedite the transaction as much as possible and guarantees eligibility for a cash advance in as few as five days.

Fairfield Funding Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I was very pleased with the convenience of this transfer. There were NO hassles. NO delays! The timeline they told me in the beginning was exactly what happened. I would recommend them to my friends and family. The money was in my account when they said it would be.

Gregory,

Thank you for that! We certainly always do our best to make the process easy, fast and hassle free! It was a pleasure working with you! Good luck and stay in touch.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I worked with mitch to get my lump sum from Fairfield Funding, and he is such a helpful guy. He took the time to explain everything to me and make sure I understood exactly what I was doing and what to expect.

Tara,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. We are so glad your experience with Mitch was great and we were able to get your transfer done successfully. Good luck with all of your exciting new things. Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

In my opinion, this is the most honest and ethical company in the industry. They do not harass people. They don't skirt laws and statutes. They didn't lie to me about the process, and they were very transparent with me the entire time. I am so pleased with my experience with Fairfield.

Ellie,

Thank you so much for that review, we truly appreciate it! We always try to respect customers time and we always make sure things are being done properly! Thank you for trusting us!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

You can believe all the reviews. I decided on them simply because of all the positive reviews, and I do not regret it one bit. Even though NY is slow, Fairfield pushed as hard as possible to get me the lump sum before I had to foreclose on my condo. Super thankful for them!

Luke,

Thank you for that! We are super thankful that you were patient with the NY court system! We are so glad we could get this completed. We wish you all the best! Stay in touch.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

The girls I dealt with at Fairfield are wonderful. I can't say enough good things about Amanda and Ashley. Even though Amanda was out of town for a bit during my transaction, she made sure she or Ashley were always giving me updates or answering any questions I had! They are awesome!

Diane,

Thank you for doing this review! Yes, we make sure the whole team is on board to help our customers in any way needed. Thank you for trusting us! You were awesome as well! Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Just finished a transaction with Fairfield Funding so that I could grow my business. I am in GA and I loved that they offered to go to lunch with me and meet me in person. Made a big difference to put a face to a voice and look the person in the eye when making a big financial decision. They made me feel at ease and kept me updated the entire process. Very professional and highly recommended.

Oliver,

Our team loved getting to meet you in person! Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know us and to trust us with such an important step in your life. We wish you and your business all the success in the world!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Just finished my third transaction with Fairfield Funding. There is a reason I go to them every time! It is smooth, easy and seamless. I get a great deal and don't have to worry about a thing from start to finish. I've talked to other companies before and have no desire to work with anyone other than Fairfield!

Laura,

We truly value your loyalty and glad you gave us the chance to earn it! We always enjoy working with you! Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Awesome company. I would definitely recommend them. The process took a little longer than expected because of some delays in court, but I was glad to know that i was with a company that followed the laws and did everything correctly. All wrapped up now, and i have my money!

Kelsey,

Thank you for that review. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Great experience! Kristin was super responsive and was really able to explain everything to me in detail. I probably drove her crazy, but all my questions were answered. I was taken care of very well, and I am very pleased with my experience.

Oskar,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review! We are glad you had a great experience with Kristin. She is one of the very best! We are thankful for the opportunity to work with you. Good luck and stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I would definitely recommend Fairfield. The lady I worked with was extremely helpful and right on top of everything. The numbers bet other companies and the customer service was excellent. The process was done quickly and the employees at Fairfield worked extra hard to help me get the money fast as possible. I am more than pleased with my experience.

Nicole,

What a nice thing to say. Thank you for that!! We really do take our customer service serious! We are so glad to have had the opportunity to work with you. Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Let me just start by saying that I really did not want to sell my payments, but I had no choice. I did a lot of research and decided to use Fairfield. I called and spoke with Mitch and he really knew his stuff. Everyone was helpful and I was able to keep my house.

Alondra,

We really appreciate your honesty. We know that a lot of people do not want to have to sell their payments but do so in order to get out of a bad financial situation. We are so glad that we could help you save your house and also get you such a great deal on your settlement transfer. Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Kristin at Fairfield was very pleasant and knowledgeable. I was helping my son sell payments so he could pay for college and all the other people I talked to just felt like they were trying to bribe me into selling payments or just putting on a front. Kristin was the only one that was honest and genuine. She worked with me from start to finish and was excellent. Now my son is off to college soon!

Jimmy,

Thank you so much for the feedback and review. We really enjoyed working with you and we are so excited for your son!! It is great that he was accepted to such a wonderful college and now you can afford to send him there! Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I talked to several companies before deciding to who to sell my structured settlements to. Ultimately, I decided to go with Fairfield Funding because they gave me best rate and my interactions with their team were all great. They were all very helpful, fast acting and straightforward. They were also the only company that didn't completely drive me crazy.

Reed,

Thank you for that honest feedback and for trusting Fairfield. It was a pleasure working with you and being able to get this done for you and your family! We wish you guys all the best. Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

My brother told me about Fairfield Funding. He sold some payments to them a few years ago and talked about how great his experience was with them. He worked with Amanda, and they still keep in touch today. When I needed to sell some payments I decided to give them a call. I have to say he was absolutely right. They were great! This company has really helped our family!

Nadine,

It has been our pleasure to work with you and your brother! You are such wonderful people and we are so glad that we were able to help! We hope you both take care and stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

The reps at Fairfield were wonderful. Kristin was very helpful, very efficient and very quick to respond. We decided to sell the payments so we could make some upgrades to our home and list it for sale. The improvements we made allowed us to sell at a much higher price and now we have our dream home!

Gary,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are so glad you were able to upgrade your home and sale it at a great price!! It was a pleasure working with you! Enjoy the new home!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

As a finance professional, I was helping a friend going through the process. We talked to and considered several companies, but Fairfield Funding gave us the highest offer. They also did not drive us crazy by calling multiple times a day. It was the best fit for my friend. She completed the process with them and we are both very pleased with the service provided.

Patrick,

Thank you for writing a review. I know that your friend was so thankful to have your assistance. It was a pleasure to work with both of you! Best of luck and stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I recently finished selling payments to Fairfield Funding. Their reps were professional and were very easy to work with. The process took about 45 days from start to end. I really appreciate them helping me get the money I needed to pay off my credit card debt.

Clay,

Thank you for writing a review. We are so glad we were able to get you funds to pay off that high interest credit card! We know that is a relief. Keep up the good work in being debt free and stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Fairfield was great. They were honest and upfront. They followed through with everything we agreed on. The hardest part was dealing with all the other companies that start calling and scamming you while you are doing a transfer. I'm glad I stuck with Fairfield and got my money!

Wendy,

Thank you for your honest feedback! Yes, one of the major downfalls are the bad players out there. We too are glad we were able to stick together and get this completed for you! Thank you for trusting us. Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

All around it was just a great experience! I would recommend them to anyone else selling a settlement. Customer service was excellent! They even took calls and helped me over the weekend. Got my money now and it's a huge relief! Fairfield is just awesome.

Tim,

We are so glad you had a great experience! Customer service is key for us! It was a pleasure working with you and you certainly made our jobs much easier by being so organized! Best of luck and stay in touch!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Despite not wanting to do a transfer but ultimately having no choice other than lose my house or do a transfer, I decided to go with Fairfield. I did my research and talked to a lot of people. I picked them because I felt like they weren't trying to "sell" me. They just talked to me like a human. Now that the process is over, I am glad I chose them but I hope I never have to sell again.

Robyn,

We know this was a tough decision for you but we are so glad that you choose us to work with and glad you had a good experience despite the circumstances. We know the relief of saving your home was worth it in the end and we are so glad to have been a part of that. Good luck!!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Mitch was great to work with. Not only did he really help me in understanding this process and how it all works but turns out that we both share a love for hunting. I enjoyed our conversations and could tell he was a great guy. He also has a great background in finance that put me at ease.

Dustin,

We are so glad that you and Mitch hit it off and he was able to not only help you financially but you two could discuss other interests! Our account representatives are all extremely qualified so you are always in good hands! Good luck and stay in touch!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Loved my experience with Fairfield! I have worked with other much larger companies in the past and had to talk to a lot of different people and never really knew what was going on. With Fairfield, I worked with Amanda from start to finish and knew everything going on! It was much easier and less stressful experience.

Liz,

Thank you so much for letting us know that! Yes, working with Fairfield is a much different experience than working with a very large company. We really prioritize our customers and truly get to know them and develop a relationship! So glad you had a great experience that was easy and stress free!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Kristin at Fairfield was really helpful and easy to talk to. She didn't judge me or make me feel like less of a person for having to do this transfer. She was just nice and understanding. She also kept me up to date every time there was progress.

Keara,

What great feedback! Thank you for letting us know. Of course, we would NEVER judge any of our customers. We know that difficult financial situations happen for all sorts of reasons and they are just as stressful on each person dealing with it! We are so glad that you felt comfortable and had a great experience!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

This is my second time working with Fairfield Funding, and just like the first time the experience was great. This time it was even easier because they had all my information and I knew exactly what to expect! Highly recommend!

Kelly,

It was such a pleasure to be able to work with you again!! We are so glad this time was just as smooth and quick as the first time! It is always great to hear from you. Good luck and stay in touch!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Dealing with Fairfield Funding was easy. I have no complaints. Everyone I spoke to was helpful and polite to me. I really appreciate that they were understanding and respectful to my family as well. Some of these other companies showed no respect for our request or our time.

Chandler,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review for us. We are sorry you had to deal with companies that were not respectful to your family or of your time. We are glad Fairfield was such a great fit. It was a pleasure working with you!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I was pleased with the Fairfield Funding. Amanda was very thorough and made sure I understood and was happy to answer any questions I may have had. She took time to explain it in detail. I am very happy with the service I received.

Rafael,

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience and understood the process from start to finish! One of our goals is to always make sure our customers are informed and understand the process. Stay in touch!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

The entire process went super smoothly and quickly. Even with it being around the holidays, they were still able to obtain a quick court date. I got my money fast, and I felt at ease throughout the entire process. What more could you ask for?

Ross,

Thank you for this review! We are so glad we were able to complete your process quickly despite the holidays. It was such a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Working with Fairfield Funding was a breeze. I have been helping take care of my grandchildren and my income alone is not enough to care for them properly. The money from this has helped our family so much and it feels good to be able to ensure they are happy and healthy. I definitely recommend this amazing team.

Annie,

Thank you for letting us know that! You are such a wonderful grandmother and we are thankful to have been a part of relieving the financial stress you had! It was a pleasure working with you!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Great company with really sweet and kind employees! I have zero complaints about my whole experience with Fairfield Funding. They are professional, courteous and just nice people! World of difference compared to some other companies in this industry, for sure!

Arielle,

You are so kind!! We all thought the exact same about you! It was such a pleasure and you made our jobs easy! We are so excited for you and your new financial freedom!! Good luck and stay in touch!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

This company was a great choice for me. They helped me get my money really fast and they were always willing to help me when I had questions. I have done this a few times before with other people and I would definitely go back to Fairfield if I have to do it again.

Kristina,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience! We are so glad we were able to help you complete a transfer and it be your best experience yet! Stay in touch!

Fairfield Funding Company Information