Looking for a structured settlement company?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Stone Street Capital Reviews

Original review: May 31, 2019

So, this will make my 3rd time using Stone Street/ J.G. Wentworth (same company, they say) but everytime they're so long winded with getting me my cash. 1st they had the amount I was to receive incorrect (4 grand less than agreement). So I had to re receive correct sign agreement and now I'm waiting on the judge or their company to release my funds. I have a business and a lot of adult things to take care of and like the last time I dealt with this company there has been nothing but delays and runarounds.

Original review: May 31, 2019

So I was granted my settlement and this company has yet to correct its error or make a effort to get me my money in its 48 hour period as promised. It's disappointing and frustrating because I have bills etc. and all I'm getting is the runaround.

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Stone Street Capital expert review by Clark Kendall

Located in Bethesda, Maryland, Stone Street Capital has been in the structured settlement business for over 25 years. It is one of the early players in the structured settlement purchasing market and one of the most experienced firms in the industry, with over $2.5 billion in purchases.

• Fast turnaround: Stone Street Capital's website states that the company has the fastest turnaround times in the industry, meaning that consumers get their lump sum payment quicker.

• Online chat: A chat feature is available on the website and customers can have questions answered right away.

• Experience: Stone Street Capital has been in business since 1989 and has purchased over $2.5 billion in future payment streams. It issues about 400 transactions per year.

• Stability: Senior management at Stone Street Capital is one of the most tenured executive teams in the payment purchasing industry.

• Direct funder: Stone Street is a direct-funder and has vast and stable financial resources available for purchasing structured payments.

• Best for: consumers with structured settlements, annuities or lottery or contest winnings.

Profile picture of Clark Kendall
Clark Kendall Personal Finance Expert

Clark Kendall has over 30 years of domestic and international investment and wealth management experience, focused on serving Middle-Class Millionaires. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP). He is the president and CEO of Kendall Capital in Washington, D.C., and a member of the Washington Society of Chartered Financial Analysts.

Stone Street Capital Company Information