4.07/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Silver Cloud Financial, Inc. provides short-term financial relief for anyone, regardless of credit score. Within minutes, you can receive your approval for a tribal loan between $300-$1,000. All processes are secure and follow federal and tribal regulations, as well as OLA guidelines. There are no hidden fees or prepayment penalties and you may qualify for same-day funding. Visit our website to learn more and apply today!

BBBB Rating
View More View More

Silver Cloud Financial Reviews

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

The overall lending process at Silver Cloud Financial was very easy and took about 10 minutes, which was quick. They helped me out considerably. Payment is due and I don't get my invoices back until next Friday, but they're working with me. Silver Cloud Financial is awesome.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Jory! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I needed a loan and they approved me! Great! But I never got notice of interest rates, payment schedule or any information at all. Again I never signed for anything! I got an email saying there was a $300 cost for the loan and my first payment would be $350. I figured my payments would be around the $50 mark after that but noooo... They are all payments $200 and above. I would have never agreed to this and legally I didn't. I never signed before they approved me.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Craig! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

They have been saving me the past few couple of months because I have a son who's terminally ill. Every couple of months, when his pills run out, they're expensive. They cost me about $1,400. So that's when I take out the loan to pay it, and then I'm able to pay it back within my following pay period. The first time I did it, it took about 10 minutes. But after I've done it three times, they have it down pat where they'll do it for you and you just do your signature and submit it. They usually say that it would be completed within two business days, but I normally have the money by the next business day. They deposit it into my account. They've been awesome.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Griselda! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

My experience with Silver Cloud Financial has been It's been going really well. I'm in grad school and when I needed money once, I reached out to them. I've used them a few times and they always come when I'm in a pinch. The lending process was very easy. Once I filled out the application, they did the verification, then the money was in my account the next day. The lending processors have been very friendly and typically ask to verify your information. Although the rates are a little high, I'm fortunate enough that I’m able to pay them back within a few days. However, the longer the term gets, then the more expensive it gets. Working with Silver Cloud has been very impactful. I usually have very short-term situations, like I need a few hundred dollars until three days from now, but it helps a lot.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Dwain! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I've gotten money off them maybe two or three times. Their process was very simple and easy. It took a matter of a phone call probably overnight for everything to be completed. They got everything processed as quickly as they could and did what they said they were gonna do. The only thing I'm a little disappointed in them is their rates which are a little ridiculous. It's way too high. I only used them because I had to have an open-heart surgery after having a heart attack. I needed a little bit of help.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Danny! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Silver Cloud Financial?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

When I chose to apply with this company, the ad said interest rates up to 35.99%. When I got the documents, the interest rate is over 700%. It makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. Instead of helping my situation, it has made it exponentially worse.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Kimberly! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Silver Cloud Financial's advertisement says their process takes less than a day. But it took almost two days. So they might wanna change their advertisement a little bit. There was a glitch in the system. When the account number was recorded a couple of digits were off, so I had to go through the process all over again. But the reps were pretty good about it, so I got no complaints. They just need to double check their action when the numbers are given to them. If they don’t get them right, then the process starts all over again. So their reps need to make sure that the numbers are repeated back to the person who’s calling so they can confirm or deny the numbers.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Robert! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I needed some money and I applied to them. Their overall lending process was all right. My nephew went and got on the computer and helped me put my information in. Then the next day, I got my money.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Brian! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

I was charged an amount without my consent and without my knowledge. I now am in a dispute with my bank to rectify the situation. This is time spent dealing with a situation that "just appeared" on my bank statement and that has affected my financial dealings. I'm on a fixed budget and non anticipated charges do not help in my goal to get my credit straight!

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Arba! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

I don't like being deceived and having my options take away. I just confirmed the email when applying. I would have chosen another company had I been given information up front. I will never utilize company again and advise friends of deceitful practices.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Gloria! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Silver Cloud Financial Company Information