4.09/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Silver Cloud Financial, Inc. provides short-term financial relief for anyone, regardless of credit score. Within minutes, you can receive your approval for a tribal loan between $300-$1,000. All processes are secure and follow federal and tribal regulations, as well as OLA guidelines. There are no hidden fees or prepayment penalties and you may qualify for same-day funding. Visit our website to learn more and apply today!

BBBB Rating
View More View More

86 Silver Cloud Financial Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 21, 2019

Silver Cloud's overall lending process was easy and I had a good experience with their representative.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: July 20, 2019

I did the application online and that process was easy. I’ve done others before and this wasn’t too hectic. Everybody is friendly too. My interactions with them were good. I never had any issues. By dealing with Silver Cloud, I was able to take care of what I needed.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Peter! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 17, 2019

The loan application was done over the phone and it didn't take a lot. It probably didn’t take 45 minutes. Silver Cloud got my information then I had to go to put that into play. In 24 hours, the money had gone into my account. I got a little loan from them, like $400, but then I was told that if I’m doing minimum payments, then they would take payments from me from now until April of 2020. That’s a lot of payments. I could understand if I drag out for five, maybe six payments at the most, and it would be done over with but it's crazy that they would wanna keep taking money from you every two weeks for 10 months for a little amount of money.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Charles! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Original review: July 16, 2019

Silver Cloud Financial called me after I applied online, and they seemed very organized and cooperative and they gave me all the information I needed. The lending process was completed in less than half an hour. The loan processor was very professional, answered all my questions and was very happy to help me. I was in a very bad place as far as an unexpected bill, and Silver Cloud Financial helped me pay the bill. They were very easy to use, very clear about what was available and how I’d have to pay it back, and it was very precise.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Kimberly! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: July 15, 2019

I chose Silver Cloud because it’s Native American and the experience was perfect. The process has been great and easy so far. It was all done online and everything I've done has been beyond satisfactory. It was pretty easy. It took about five minutes.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Gregory! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Silver Cloud Financial?

Original review: July 11, 2019

Silver Cloud's overall lending process was straightforward. I didn’t have any trouble. Also, their website is easy to navigate. The lending process was not very long. And the money was released a few hours later. Overall, everything went fine with Silver Cloud. Working with them definitely helped me out a lot.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Safi! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: July 10, 2019

Silver Cloud Financial was the first one that called me. And the online application was fine. Everything was pretty much click and go. Everything worked great.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi John! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: July 9, 2019

I had used Silver Cloud Financial before and my experience with them now has been good. The lending process took less than 72 hours and I did everything online, and they called to verify stuff. It was great and I'm very satisfied.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Lamon! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: July 8, 2019

The rates at Silver Cloud were good and the overall lending process, which took two hours, was not difficult. It was better than any other application that I've experienced. They were very professional.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Natasha! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: June 26, 2019

This company is the worse company I ever dealt with. They're liars they have their system all screwed up and they want you to pay back almost 4xs the amount you want to borrow. They approve you for a loan then turn around and say you're denied after numerous calls from their customer service. Then when you ask to speak to someone in charge no one is available. LIARS. CHEATS. CROOKS. CRAPPY SERVICE.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Susana! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Silver Cloud Financial Company Information