ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.02/5

Silver Cloud Financial, Inc. provides short-term financial relief for anyone, regardless of credit score. Within minutes, you can receive your approval for a tribal loan between $300-$1,000. All processes are secure and follow federal and tribal regulations, as well as OLA guidelines. There are no hidden fees or prepayment penalties and you may qualify for same-day funding. Visit our website to learn more and apply today!

View More View More

Silver Cloud Financial Reviews

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

At the time, Silver Cloud had the lowest price per 100 on a return, like what they were charged, and it has since gone up a lot, I'm not happy about that. When I first started lending through them, it was kinda declined. I had to call and speak to somebody, 'cause I'm not a technological guru with computers, and it was nice that I could get a live person. There have been several different times that I've used them so some people were really good and some people didn't seem to know what they were doing too much.

They tell you on the computer, when you see the advertisement, that you'll get a response that day as long as it's before 3 o'clock, and that never happens ever. Their hands are tied. If the policy says that this isn't gonna show up in your account until the day after tomorrow, it kinda defeats the purpose because several of the times that I've called, something came up and I needed it right away, which is the reason that I'll pay for it and it gets taken care of. Now you're paying for it, but it's getting taken care of. It just takes too long.

I don't like the fact that when they send out the email that payment's coming up, they put all the information in there except the amount of the payment. This last one that I'm on now, I'm positive that when I first signed up for it and took it, it was because they were offering 50% off the first set of fees. But I'm not sure if I got that off. And to go in and check it, I'm gonna be spending an entire afternoon trying to figure out how to work the computer to get in to see. They tell you to call, but then when you call, you don't really get anywhere. You can get an answer right away, but you don't get the right person right away. It's not just one person assigned to.

I remember one call that I got totally frustrated with because they kept telling me that he was the person to talk to and there was no answer for this and I had to wait. It's a good program for needing something right away. But it should be available right away and it should be a lot easier to maintain control and see what's happening in there. They should also lower their fees. There are other companies out there now that have lower fees than Silver Cloud, but I'm locked into thinking that I know this company, so I'll just stay with them, and it turns out in the end that it's like loansharking. I would recommend them to somebody that was in a jam and needed something, but if I had the time, I'd sit down and shop and come up with the best company to do the work.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Patricia! We would like to hear more about this situation involving Silver Cloud Financial and discuss it with you further. Please reach out to us. Thank you!

Get expert buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

I decided to try Silver Cloud Financial out and it was easy to apply with them. They are quick, give easy service, and have great communication. I went online to apply. As soon as I put my application in, someone called me within five minutes. We discussed a few things about the loan. I was trying to find out exactly how the process would happen and they explained it to me, but they didn’t explain everything to me. After that, the lady told me that she had to check on something and had to ask me some questions. Once I went through the process, she told me that I had been approved and that my funds would be in my bank account and that it may take up to two business days but it may not. After that, the funds were deposited into my bank account the next day.

They said that my first payment would be high and it would get lower after that, but I didn’t know that it was such a high-interest rate loan and it seems like even though I’m paying, my balance hasn’t gone anywhere. I called back last week and they explained to me that the best thing for me to do is pay more, which will keep the interest rate from the shooting up. I have taken out one more loan and I didn’t know too much about it. Now, that they explained this to me, I understand. They helped me and have been working with me.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Margaret! We would like to hear more about this situation involving Silver Cloud Financial and discuss it with you further. Please reach out to us at VOC@SilverCloudFinancial.com with your contact information and we will be in touch. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

Florida got hit by the red tide and it dropped our business extremely bad. A lot of tourists who were coming out canceled and when you're a waiter, you depend on tips. But when no one is coming to the restaurant, there are no tips. I had to pay my bills somehow though. So I looked into getting a loan. I came across Silver Cloud Financial and it helped me out a lot. Even when we were short and I couldn't make my payment for that week, I just asked if they would postpone it for two or three days and they were very accommodating with that. So it works really good. You would be paying on this but it's the price you pay to get through. Not everyone has a family that they can run to, especially in the current economic situation. So it's all good. It's only a moment and it gets you to the next place. That's how Silver Cloud has helped me out a lot so I definitely appreciate it.

I would tell others not to get discouraged or disappointed and to pay the loan back as soon as they can. That way, they don't have that long term draw out where you borrowed $1,000 and you end up paying $2,200 back. You need to pay it off as soon as you can and cut down on how much you're paying back. But Silver Cloud still is a great place and they were very easy to work with. The lending process was very easy. It was done on the same day. I did things online and then they called me. We talked and they made sure I understood everything, which was good. Whenever I called with questions, they were good to answer them also. I also believe they're connected to the Indian tribe and that made me really happy because I feel like whatever the money they make off of me, it's going back to their tribe. It keeps something good going instead of some big corporate company that's just looking to make a buck. I feel it's going to a worthy cause.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Joshua! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@SilverCloudFinancial.com. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I put my name and what I thought was a loan, and then a whole bunch of loan providers had contacted me. Silver Cloud Financial was the first on the list, and I was afraid to keep punching in my information because I didn’t want my credit score ran, so I went with Silver Cloud. For the application, I just entered my information, my social security, and then, in less than five minutes, they gave me some information. I submitted the application, and then the next day, the funds were in my account.

I didn’t have any issues with the company. Yesterday, they came into my account to pull the money out, but on my application, I did submit that I get paid twice a month, which is the 15th and the 31st. And they came out a little too early, so I got a notification from my bank stating that it wasn’t paid. I contacted them immediately to ask what was going on and to tell them that the payment should come out on the 31st. And the rep went ahead and adjusted that in the system, and she said, “I won’t even charge you any overdraft fees.” It was nice. Overall, I know that if I need some extra cash, Silver Cloud will be there. This is my second time borrowing from them.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Chimere! We would like to hear more about this situation involving Silver Cloud Financial and discuss it with you further. Please reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: May 4, 2019

It's all online with Silver Cloud and I don't have to go to an actual place. With how my schedule is and they ask me to go to a cash advance store, it would be hard for me to get to them. Silver Cloud is also very reasonably priced for the interest they charge. If I go to a cash advance store, I gotta pay it back in two weeks and I get charged a lot. If I wanna get 500, I'm gonna get charged 580. Silver Cloud is totally different. I always pay back my loan with them right away and I never break up the payments. If you pay back the loan right away, you cannot make a payment for a month and only pay like 50, 60 bucks for 500. It depends on how much you want, but it's not like it's a ganky type of interest as long as you pay it off.

To get a loan, I had to log in to my online banking and Silver Cloud had to verify that I had a checking account. We called them and they verified that I got direct deposit going into my account and they took all of my info. A lot of this stuff, I did online. It was a pretty smooth process. But I never completed the process online. I talked to a person to complete it. I purposely don't sign my documents. When I don't sign them, they call me within 24 hours. I always wait to get that phone call and I wanna talk to somebody to hear somebody say this is when the payments is due and this is how much I owe. I hate it being just on paper. I like the fact that they call you and ask, even when you halfway doing the application, if you wanna complete the application or if you have any questions. Once the loan application goes through and completed, it's approved the same day. I get the loan the next day into my account.

Silver Cloud also treats their customers really well. If I need to loan and I had loaned with them before, I get discounts where they let me get a certain amount or they give me half of my first payment. I like that. They work with you really well too. There was a time when I took a loan out and I had to have emergency surgery. I wasn't able to pay Silver Cloud so the rep let me skip a payment. It was just a nice process.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Rolanda! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Silver Cloud Financial?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

The overall lending process was very fast, taking not more than 10 minutes. It was fine with the representative too. I was very satisfied and working with them helped us out in an emergency.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Kathleen! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I was quickly approved for a loan but the payback and interest is ridiculous. I got a loan for 900.00 dollars but will be paying back over 2000.00 with 300.00 dollars every two weeks. It's sad you have to pay so much interest to get out of debt when they are making more debt to pay off. With these rates, please shop around.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Sonya! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

My experience was easy understanding and I would definitely refer a friend or even come back again. I was easily approved and money deposit within a couple of hours. What more could you ask for. And no penalties for paying off the loan within 30 days which is a great option.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Andrea! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I was looking through my messages and I saw something from Silver Cloud Financial, so I clicked on it and I applied for a loan. The process was good. They didn't ask a lot of questions. I requested the amount that I requested and it was in my account in about a day. They told me that if I wanted to expedite the loan to my account, I had to pay $20 so that's what I did. It was a good experience. The young man that I talked to on the phone helped me to go through the process on my phone because I wasn't familiar with how it worked on the phone and what to do. I am grateful. It really helped me along my way that when I got the money in my account, I had paid off a bill that was really due. I am very grateful that they approved my loan when they did.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Roberta! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Silver Cloud Financial had good reviews and quick funding, which I needed at that time. I just completed the application and I received funding the next day. I would have maybe liked if the interest rate was cheaper, but that's not how those loans work. Other than that, I was very satisfied. They were kind and they saved me when I was financially in need.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Shawn! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Silver Cloud Financial expert review by Lauren Fix

Silver Cloud Financial can provide you with a short-term loan to cover expenses in the event of an emergency or financial hardship. Apply online to get fast approval and funding on the next business day.

• Silver Cloud Financial loans: Silver Cloud Financial offers tribal loans in amounts ranging from $300-$1,000.

• Easy application: Apply for your loan online using Silver Cloud Financial’s streamlined online application process.

• Fast approval: Get approved for your loan fast. Some loans are approved on the same day you apply, and your funds can be available the next business day.

• No penalties for early payment: Pay your loan off early without incurring any penalty fees.

• Available for people with low credit: You don’t need to have good credit to qualify for a loan with Silver Cloud Financial.

by Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Silver Cloud Financial Company Information