ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.09/5

Silver Cloud Financial, Inc. provides short-term financial relief for anyone, regardless of credit score. Within minutes, you can receive your approval for a tribal loan between $300-$1,000. All processes are secure and follow federal and tribal regulations, as well as OLA guidelines. There are no hidden fees or prepayment penalties and you may qualify for same-day funding. Visit our website to learn more and apply today!

BBBB Rating
View More View More

Silver Cloud Financial Reviews

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

At the time, Silver Cloud had the lowest price per 100 on a return, like what they were charged, and it has since gone up a lot, I'm not happy about that. When I first started lending through them, it was kinda declined. I had to call and speak to somebody, 'cause I'm not a technological guru with computers, and it was nice that I could get a live person. There have been several different times that I've used them so some people were really good and some people didn't seem to know what they were doing too much.

They tell you on the computer, when you see the advertisement, that you'll get a response that day as long as it's before 3 o'clock, and that never happens ever. Their hands are tied. If the policy says that this isn't gonna show up in your account until the day after tomorrow, it kinda defeats the purpose because several of the times that I've called, something came up and I needed it right away, which is the reason that I'll pay for it and it gets taken care of. Now you're paying for it, but it's getting taken care of. It just takes too long.

I don't like the fact that when they send out the email that payment's coming up, they put all the information in there except the amount of the payment. This last one that I'm on now, I'm positive that when I first signed up for it and took it, it was because they were offering 50% off the first set of fees. But I'm not sure if I got that off. And to go in and check it, I'm gonna be spending an entire afternoon trying to figure out how to work the computer to get in to see. They tell you to call, but then when you call, you don't really get anywhere. You can get an answer right away, but you don't get the right person right away. It's not just one person assigned to.

I remember one call that I got totally frustrated with because they kept telling me that he was the person to talk to and there was no answer for this and I had to wait. It's a good program for needing something right away. But it should be available right away and it should be a lot easier to maintain control and see what's happening in there. They should also lower their fees. There are other companies out there now that have lower fees than Silver Cloud, but I'm locked into thinking that I know this company, so I'll just stay with them, and it turns out in the end that it's like loansharking. I would recommend them to somebody that was in a jam and needed something, but if I had the time, I'd sit down and shop and come up with the best company to do the work.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Patricia! We would like to hear more about this situation involving Silver Cloud Financial and discuss it with you further. Please reach out to us. Thank you!

Get expert buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

I decided to try Silver Cloud Financial out and it was easy to apply with them. They are quick, give easy service, and have great communication. I went online to apply. As soon as I put my application in, someone called me within five minutes. We discussed a few things about the loan. I was trying to find out exactly how the process would happen and they explained it to me, but they didn’t explain everything to me. After that, the lady told me that she had to check on something and had to ask me some questions. Once I went through the process, she told me that I had been approved and that my funds would be in my bank account and that it may take up to two business days but it may not. After that, the funds were deposited into my bank account the next day.

They said that my first payment would be high and it would get lower after that, but I didn’t know that it was such a high-interest rate loan and it seems like even though I’m paying, my balance hasn’t gone anywhere. I called back last week and they explained to me that the best thing for me to do is pay more, which will keep the interest rate from the shooting up. I have taken out one more loan and I didn’t know too much about it. Now, that they explained this to me, I understand. They helped me and have been working with me.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Margaret! We would like to hear more about this situation involving Silver Cloud Financial and discuss it with you further. Please reach out to us at VOC@SilverCloudFinancial.com with your contact information and we will be in touch. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

Florida got hit by the red tide and it dropped our business extremely bad. A lot of tourists who were coming out canceled and when you're a waiter, you depend on tips. But when no one is coming to the restaurant, there are no tips. I had to pay my bills somehow though. So I looked into getting a loan. I came across Silver Cloud Financial and it helped me out a lot. Even when we were short and I couldn't make my payment for that week, I just asked if they would postpone it for two or three days and they were very accommodating with that. So it works really good. You would be paying on this but it's the price you pay to get through. Not everyone has a family that they can run to, especially in the current economic situation. So it's all good. It's only a moment and it gets you to the next place. That's how Silver Cloud has helped me out a lot so I definitely appreciate it.

I would tell others not to get discouraged or disappointed and to pay the loan back as soon as they can. That way, they don't have that long term draw out where you borrowed $1,000 and you end up paying $2,200 back. You need to pay it off as soon as you can and cut down on how much you're paying back. But Silver Cloud still is a great place and they were very easy to work with. The lending process was very easy. It was done on the same day. I did things online and then they called me. We talked and they made sure I understood everything, which was good. Whenever I called with questions, they were good to answer them also. I also believe they're connected to the Indian tribe and that made me really happy because I feel like whatever the money they make off of me, it's going back to their tribe. It keeps something good going instead of some big corporate company that's just looking to make a buck. I feel it's going to a worthy cause.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Joshua! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@SilverCloudFinancial.com. Thank you!

Original review: May 4, 2019

It's all online with Silver Cloud and I don't have to go to an actual place. With how my schedule is and they ask me to go to a cash advance store, it would be hard for me to get to them. Silver Cloud is also very reasonably priced for the interest they charge. If I go to a cash advance store, I gotta pay it back in two weeks and I get charged a lot. If I wanna get 500, I'm gonna get charged 580. Silver Cloud is totally different. I always pay back my loan with them right away and I never break up the payments. If you pay back the loan right away, you cannot make a payment for a month and only pay like 50, 60 bucks for 500. It depends on how much you want, but it's not like it's a ganky type of interest as long as you pay it off.

To get a loan, I had to log in to my online banking and Silver Cloud had to verify that I had a checking account. We called them and they verified that I got direct deposit going into my account and they took all of my info. A lot of this stuff, I did online. It was a pretty smooth process. But I never completed the process online. I talked to a person to complete it. I purposely don't sign my documents. When I don't sign them, they call me within 24 hours. I always wait to get that phone call and I wanna talk to somebody to hear somebody say this is when the payments is due and this is how much I owe. I hate it being just on paper. I like the fact that they call you and ask, even when you halfway doing the application, if you wanna complete the application or if you have any questions. Once the loan application goes through and completed, it's approved the same day. I get the loan the next day into my account.

Silver Cloud also treats their customers really well. If I need to loan and I had loaned with them before, I get discounts where they let me get a certain amount or they give me half of my first payment. I like that. They work with you really well too. There was a time when I took a loan out and I had to have emergency surgery. I wasn't able to pay Silver Cloud so the rep let me skip a payment. It was just a nice process.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Rolanda! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Silver Cloud Financial is a really great company. It’s easy to get a hold of somebody on the phone and they always help me out whenever I have questions or concerns with my account. Plus, the process from application then approval to getting the money was really quick and easy. I was skeptical about it at first but then I decided to apply. The lending process took only a few minutes and I then was approved. The money was in my account within two days.

I ended up pulling out another loan from them and I went through the same process. It was really expedited, and they explained to me every little detail and made sure I understood it. Then if I had any further questions, I could call back or look for any answers through the website if I didn’t find anyone or hear back good response from a person on the phone. So far, it has been a wonderful experience. Working with Silver Cloud has been great. It has helped me improve in trying to catch up with my personal finances.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Shawn! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us! Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Silver Cloud Financial?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I've used Silver Cloud in the past, so I felt comfortable with them. The last couple of times around, I didn't even have to talk to any of the workers. Everything went smoothly online. Interest rates are high but I usually pay it off before it gets me. They're more inclined to give me a couple of discounts here and there.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Vinson! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

The process of Silver Cloud was simple, easy to work with, and once everything was finalized, it was just a very seamless process. I just went online and did everything and went back through it. And it worked out just fine. The interaction with the rep was just easy phone calls, like breaking down the basics of everything, matching numbers, and then getting a verification on the application. Working with Silver Cloud has made it easy to access money really quickly. I got it within three hours of my application, so that’s a very good program.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Christoph! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I had applied for other loans and nobody would give me a loan. I had already applied for Silver Cloud, but I didn't hear back. When I did, the rep told me that all I had to do was sign the initial papers. As soon as I got that done, they were quick about it. The day that they told me that it would be there, it was there in my bank account. They helped me in my time of need and when nobody else would help me, they did. I was so happy because at that time, I was desperate. I have a big family, but they're not the type of people that are willing to lend you money. Silver Cloud came through for me.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Irene! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Silver Cloud was the first one that responded, and the process was very easy and smooth. The terms were filled out very clearly, and when I did have questions, the representative was able to answer it very quickly and efficiently so it was a really good experience.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Tanya! We would like to hear more about this situation involving Silver Cloud Financial and discuss it with you further. Please reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I have had nothing but good experiences with Silver Cloud. I could not asked for another Institute to treat me as well as Silver Cloud has treated me. The customer service is outstanding. The staff is patient and helpful and very understanding.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Cheryl! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Silver Cloud Financial expert review by Lauren Fix

Silver Cloud Financial can provide you with a short-term loan to cover expenses in the event of an emergency or financial hardship. Apply online to get fast approval and funding on the next business day.

• Silver Cloud Financial loans: Silver Cloud Financial offers tribal loans in amounts ranging from $300-$1,000.

• Easy application: Apply for your loan online using Silver Cloud Financial’s streamlined online application process.

• Fast approval: Get approved for your loan fast. Some loans are approved on the same day you apply, and your funds can be available the next business day.

• No penalties for early payment: Pay your loan off early without incurring any penalty fees.

• Available for people with low credit: You don’t need to have good credit to qualify for a loan with Silver Cloud Financial.

by Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Silver Cloud Financial Company Information