4.09/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Silver Cloud Financial, Inc. provides short-term financial relief for anyone, regardless of credit score. Within minutes, you can receive your approval for a tribal loan between $300-$1,000. All processes are secure and follow federal and tribal regulations, as well as OLA guidelines. There are no hidden fees or prepayment penalties and you may qualify for same-day funding. Visit our website to learn more and apply today!

BBBB Rating
View More View More

54 Silver Cloud Financial Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 8, 2019

Took out a small loan and I'm expected to pay back way more than my loan is for... Robbed on interest rates... Don't use or be careful when using. Contacting me will not solve this issue either!! I've talked to a manager and she was of no help resolving the problem.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Melissa! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon, but if you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us. Thank you!

Get expert buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 6, 2019

I was lied to and now expected to pay $2000 dollars. I feel robbed and what they do is wrong! Customer service couldn’t even help me. It’s been a horrible experience. I wouldn’t go to them for anything. Please be careful.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Amanda! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon, but if you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us. Thank you!

Original review: March 2, 2019

I talked to somebody from Silver Cloud and he was so nice and he explained stuff so well. Their application process was easy and quick, and the lending processor who helped me was good and patient. I would tell other people about them from the experience that I had.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Lisa! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: March 1, 2019

The people at Silver Cloud were very good at explaining how they process loans. They perfectly explained how the loan was gonna go. My credit score wasn’t at the height that I normally have it at and I was going through some problems such as paying the bills and the consequences of me being in the hospital for a couple of months. So with the low credit score I thought I was disapproved but they approved me even just by talking to me and getting pertinent information. I asked them between 500 to 1,000 and they approved me for 800 after a two-day lending process. Silver Cloud was able to help me take care of some bills, and they still asked me to get a follow on loan from them to get my bills caught up within this month. But they were on time because it was helping me on an emergency state. I would definitely refer them to friends and people I know who may need their service.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi David! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I was surfing the web for a small personal loan and I found Silver Cloud. They were the first company to reach out to me, and the online application process was easy. They were very well-informed, and they let me know what was gonna take place and how the process was gonna go. That was the first time I ever took a personal loan online, and I didn’t know how the process was gonna go, but it went well. The process was solely on me and it took a day to complete it. Silver Cloud helped me get out of the jam that I was in, and I had a wonderful experience with them. They are very professional and they do the plan. They're here to help whoever needs assistance.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Ludner! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Silver Cloud Financial?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Silver Cloud Financial is a really great company. It’s easy to get a hold of somebody on the phone and they always help me out whenever I have questions or concerns with my account. Plus, the process from application then approval to getting the money was really quick and easy. I was skeptical about it at first but then I decided to apply. The lending process took only a few minutes and I then was approved. The money was in my account within two days.

I ended up pulling out another loan from them and I went through the same process. It was really expedited, and they explained to me every little detail and made sure I understood it. Then if I had any further questions, I could call back or look for any answers through the website if I didn’t find anyone or hear back good response from a person on the phone. So far, it has been a wonderful experience. Working with Silver Cloud has been great. It has helped me improve in trying to catch up with my personal finances.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Shawn! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us! Thank you!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I applied for a loan 2 days ago and was approved and the loan documents are on the website. But am still waiting for the funds to be deposited. I’ve tried contacting Silvercloud several times. The first time the voicemail said the offices were closed due to inclement weather. Now it just says they are closed. Starting to wonder if I’ve been scammed!

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Marie! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I went online, and Silver Cloud sounded like a company that I would want to do business with. They’re secured and they're not like the other payday-loan-type places. The way that they check the payment seemed different to me though. If you’re in the process of doing a loan or if you needed to increase that amount, you could do it while you’re still paying on the loan, which nobody else does. While the lending process of some companies are a hassle, Silver Cloud's was very easy. It took a total of 30 minutes. They didn’t take any phone calls, we didn’t have to send anything in, and they didn’t have to call my bank. The situation at the time was much easier and I didn’t have to stress about all the other stuff that you have to do to jump through hoops to just get $400. It wasn't like you're asking for a huge amount of money to fix the situation you’ve got going. I have already recommended Silver Cloud to somebody and I would do business with them again.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Patricia! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

If you make a payment at Silver Cloud and then pay down the loan, they reduce your finance charge. Your payment then goes down as much as you pay down the loan. When I filled up the application in the morning, I got the money in the evening. Since I'm a returning customer, I don't go through a lot of paperwork unlike in other companies, where you gotta get approved through the bank again. Silver Cloud is just straight up. Silver Cloud has very good customer service and they helped me out. I can refer it to my friends if they wanna try. They are different and they are the best.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Ahmed! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I'm a 60-year-old retired veteran and I was in dire need. I got caught between a rock and a hard place. I went with Silver Cloud Financial as they seemed like they were gonna be able to oblige me better. At the same time, I had hoped that paying this type of loan quickly or at least at the time that I was due to pay would go to my credit, which is good, but it was not great. Although I appreciate them, they can do a lot better with customers. I don't understand why veterans have such a hard time getting anything, especially when they have a work history or a bank history. I'm obliged with my payments and do what I'm supposed to do. But I'm leery and I feel that companies like this come at people, and those people feel like they're signing up for something that they wish they wouldn't have. People have to take advantage, though, of what's out there for them.

Other than that, I was happy that Silver Cloud helped me. I've made my initial payment and another one is due next week. But I'm still very nervous about what I got myself into. Silver Cloud is not clear on the amount that is owed and I still don't know what my balance is or how that goes. The reps have been doing their job, but I thought Silver Cloud was a different type of loan company that would help me build my credit. My bank has approved me of credit, but unfortunately they came right after I did this loan with Silver Cloud. A lot of these places show up and show me the amount that I need, then I end up getting the amount that will just get me immediately taken care of. But because of the interest and since nobody is clear about how it goes, I find myself in the worst situation.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Wendell! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Resolution response: Jan. 18, 2019

Spoke with a rep for Silver Cloud and came to a resolution to being way overcharged. Very pleasant woman and we agreed to a payoff and I'm happy. Thank you for your time and working with me to come to an end result that is good for me.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

The process was quick for a 500.00 loan, but was never told that I would be repaying 2075.00 for borrowing only 500.00! That is completely crazy and feel I'm being robbed legally! Already paid back 800.00 but still have 15 more payments to go every two weeks! It's a shame this company is doing this to people and getting away with it!

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Sonya! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon, but if you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us. Thank you!

Hi Sonya! Thank you for taking the time to speak with us! We hope that we were able to provide you with the 5-Star service you deserve and resolve your concern to your complete satisfaction. If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again at VOC@upperlakeps.com or 844-225-6954. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Silver Cloud helped me out a lot when I was in need. They were quick and they were there when I needed them so they’re awesome. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to somebody else. Compared to other companies, Silver Cloud seemed very reasonable. The online application process was very fast. Plus the lending processor answered all my questions and was very professional. The lending process went very quickly and conveniently. It was done within a day and they sent the money automatically to my account.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Ivelisse! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I was looking for a place to get a loan that was fast and when I talked to the Silver Cloud Financial person, it felt like the thing was gonna go through quickly. And indeed it was quick. The process only took about two days. I gave them the information and it was in effect that evening. They were very nice and professional about it. I would tell a friend to go for Silver Cloud Financial too. If you look at it, you'd be afraid because you'd see the long payment history but if you just go in and pay what you can, you can get it done.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Gwen! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I have a great experience with Silver Cloud Financial! I will highly recommend their service. I need cash quickly for an urgent situation and they came through quickly! I plan on doing more business with them.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Karla! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I went on the internet and was able to call Silver Cloud. The interest rate was just a little bit cheaper than other places and the lending process was really convenient because I didn't have to leave my job. I did the application online and they verified everything online or through the phone. It was just like a one, two, three process. Everything was completed in about 35 to 45 minutes and the processor was nice. Everything was explained to me very well and I understood everything she was saying. It was real simple and I would recommend them to my friends.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Jacqueline! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

We had an emergency come up and my wife mentioned Silver Cloud to me. They were quick and they seemed to be nice. Also, they answered all my questions and they seemed to be professional. The lending process was completed in 30 minutes. We went back and forth a few times and it went really quickly. And the rep that helped us did a good job. If I ever had the need again, I would use them again.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Robert! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

These people had the nerve to call me at work to try to get me to take a loan from them. I did a general inquiry through a lending site and several companies responded within seconds, so I chose to go with a company with WAY BETTER interest rates and a better reputation. They kept asking me for my social security number in order to stop the calls. You do not call a customer's place of business and expect them to conduct personal business with them unless a customer agrees. IT'S NOT ILLEGAL BUT IT IS BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Deirdra! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon, but if you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us at 844-225-6954. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

The lending process with Silver Cloud was easy and it took a few days from beginning to end. The staff confirmed all the information and everything was the same with the employer, income, and payday period. Working with Silver Cloud was a breeze and they helped me out a lot. I’d use them again and I have also already recommended them to a friend.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Sunday! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

The lending process with Silver Cloud was fairly easy and it took about three days in total. They called and then they had everything verified. They told me that I should see the money in my account within the next day or if not, within the next three days and it was there the next day. Their reps were also very professional.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Christopher! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I was looking online and I happened to see Silver Cloud's information, and I called them up. I was kind of skeptical at first. They told me that it would be about two days to get the loan. But it was very simple and easy for us to get the loan. Also, any time I needed to get in touch with them to find out how much I owe on the loan, I'd call the customer service team and they were really good as far as giving me the knowledge of what the loan was about and how it was paid. I’d recommend Silver Cloud to a friend.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Carlton! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us.. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I talked to somebody from Silver Cloud over the phone, and it was only like 15-20 minutes. They were very knowledgeable and we got all the information. A day later, I had the loan already transferred into my account. The only problem I have is trying to get on the site to find out what my payments are. Now, this last loan I’ve gotten there, I got an early text and an email but neither one told me what the payment is actually gonna be. But other than that, I’ve had no problems. It was hard to navigate their website but when I got through, I finally got the information. I have recommended Silver Cloud to friends.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Floyd! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Silver Cloud lent me the money and didn't give me any hassle. The people were very friendly and cooperative. They made feel as though they trusted me, and I like that idea. The process did not take long at all because I had money in my bank within two to three days from the time I spoke to a person. Everybody that I’ve had to speak to so far has been fantastic. Working with them has made my life a lot easier because when I need the money, they’re there to help me out. It's super all around and I will suggest them to my friends and family.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Pamela! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I got a loan with them once and it was perfect. No issues. But I decided to get another with them and they gave me a returning customer a interest rate of 865%!!! Be careful to read before you sign any documents. Paid 400 and my principal only reflects I’ve paid 60. On a loan of 600.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi William! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon, but if you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us at 844-225-6954. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I made a search on the Google machine and went with Silver Cloud due to the ease of their process. They were able to walk me through it and it was a pretty smooth transition. You submit your information online, they call you and they go through it. They're pretty clear and transparent. Also, the processor was nice. He introduced himself, went through the required questions and then confirmed all my information. It was initially approved and the information had to go to the underwriter, and then once the underwriter approved it, it was good. The experience was great and I would use them again.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Grant! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I needed money for Christmas and Silver Cloud Financial's lending process was completed within a day. I filled out everything online and they called me. It was just a 10-minute call and they were very nice and helpful. They told me exactly what the options were and asked how much I actually wanted to borrow. Then I asked them how much the payments were. Their annual percentage rate is high, so I’m gonna try to pay it off ASAP. I don't like that about them, but in an emergency situation, what are you gonna do?

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Mandy! We would like to hear more about this situation involving Silver Cloud Financial and discuss it with you further. Please reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com with your contact information and we will be in touch. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Silver Cloud is a good place to go if you want to take out a loan. When I was asked if I wanted another loan, Silver Cloud did it for me immediately. I gave the banking account information and some other things, like my birth date, and the process took 15 minutes to complete. I also only talked with the lending processor one time. I didn't have to go back and forth and keep on doing it. They were cool too. They were rough around the edges but they were not demanding. They were nice and they helped me out a lot. I even told my friend about Silver Cloud. She was trying to get more than what I had originally gotten. So I told her that Silver Cloud would be a good opportunity for her to get that.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Maryetta! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I have a family member in trouble, and she has four kids. I’m supporting her, so I’m paying double everything, including rent and car payments. I went in some hard times financially and talked to my HR person. She gave me Silver Cloud and I called a number, and then they responded to me immediately. The rep walked me through and that was awesome. It’s like when you’re dealing with stress from people, it could be almost a thousand and they can’t see because it’s a financial storm. She was a calm in the storm for me.

I applied and got the loan easily. It took four days, which was very quick considering I put in my routing number on my checking account and I was told my loan could not be processed. It was gonna be voided out, but as I was starting to seek another loan session the next day, I looked in my account and almost fell over. Silver Cloud made me correct the routing number. They followed through, and I didn’t have to go through all that hassle all over again. However, it would be great if they go over the payment plan a couple of times with people as I’m not clear on that part. All in all, I would recommend Silver Cloud. They definitely helped.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Miki! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I originally applied with Silver Cloud Financial online about five months ago. Everything starts online then you talk to a rep, fill out some paperwork, sign a few things and then you’re done. When I dealt with them, they were very courteous, kind and professional, and that was definitely part of the reason I went with Silver Cloud. The process was also very easy and convenient overall. It was very quick too. It was completed within about 48 hours. It was great.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi William! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I had gotten other loans in the past and I would get random text messages offering loans. I got an offer from Silver Cloud and I recently had gotten an installment loan from them. Their lending process is fast and better than the last one that I had originally gotten. The customer service people were very helpful and they were able to explain correctly everything in the process including the interest rate. Everything went well. The process took a few minutes which was done on a Friday and the funds were available on Tuesday, which was okay. I was having some issues and I was able to take care of some things, so it was convenient.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Sandra! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Silver Cloud Financial mishandled my loan request in two separate occasions. This company is the worst. They entered my account information incorrectly putting my loan in the wrong account. I called them to correct the account number. Which hasn’t happened. I was repeatedly lied to and rushed off the phone. No funds have been deposited to my account. They are fraudulent. Be careful. Don’t patronize this company. They lie...

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Clonge! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon, but if you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us at 844-225-6954. Thank you!

Silver Cloud Financial expert review by Lauren Fix

Silver Cloud Financial can provide you with a short-term loan to cover expenses in the event of an emergency or financial hardship. Apply online to get fast approval and funding on the next business day.

• Silver Cloud Financial loans: Silver Cloud Financial offers tribal loans in amounts ranging from $300-$1,000.

• Easy application: Apply for your loan online using Silver Cloud Financial’s streamlined online application process.

• Fast approval: Get approved for your loan fast. Some loans are approved on the same day you apply, and your funds can be available the next business day.

• No penalties for early payment: Pay your loan off early without incurring any penalty fees.

• Available for people with low credit: You don’t need to have good credit to qualify for a loan with Silver Cloud Financial.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Silver Cloud Financial Company Information