4.28/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Silver Cloud Financial, Inc. provides short-term financial relief for anyone, regardless of credit score. Within minutes, you can receive your approval for a tribal loan between $300-$1,000. All processes are secure and follow federal and tribal regulations, as well as OLA guidelines. There are no hidden fees or prepayment penalties and you may qualify for same-day funding. Visit our website to learn more and apply today!

BBBB Rating
View More View More

44 Silver Cloud Financial Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

The process was quick for a 500.00 loan, but was never told that I would be repaying 2075.00 for borrowing only 500.00! That is completely crazy and feel I'm being robbed legally! Already paid back 800.00 but still have 15 more payments to go every two weeks! It's a shame this company is doing this to people and getting away with it!

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Sonya! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon, but if you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us. Thank you!

Get expert buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Silver Cloud helped me out a lot when I was in need. They were quick and they were there when I needed them so they’re awesome. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to somebody else. Compared to other companies, Silver Cloud seemed very reasonable. The online application process was very fast. Plus the lending processor answered all my questions and was very professional. The lending process went very quickly and conveniently. It was done within a day and they sent the money automatically to my account.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Ivelisse! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I was looking for a place to get a loan that was fast and when I talked to the Silver Cloud Financial person, it felt like the thing was gonna go through quickly. And indeed it was quick. The process only took about two days. I gave them the information and it was in effect that evening. They were very nice and professional about it. I would tell a friend to go for Silver Cloud Financial too. If you look at it, you'd be afraid because you'd see the long payment history but if you just go in and pay what you can, you can get it done.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Gwen! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I have a great experience with Silver Cloud Financial! I will highly recommend their service. I need cash quickly for an urgent situation and they came through quickly! I plan on doing more business with them.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Karla! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I went on the internet and was able to call Silver Cloud. The interest rate was just a little bit cheaper than other places and the lending process was really convenient because I didn't have to leave my job. I did the application online and they verified everything online or through the phone. It was just like a one, two, three process. Everything was completed in about 35 to 45 minutes and the processor was nice. Everything was explained to me very well and I understood everything she was saying. It was real simple and I would recommend them to my friends.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Jacqueline! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Silver Cloud Financial?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

We had an emergency come up and my wife mentioned Silver Cloud to me. They were quick and they seemed to be nice. Also, they answered all my questions and they seemed to be professional. The lending process was completed in 30 minutes. We went back and forth a few times and it went really quickly. And the rep that helped us did a good job. If I ever had the need again, I would use them again.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Robert! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

These people had the nerve to call me at work to try to get me to take a loan from them. I did a general inquiry through a lending site and several companies responded within seconds, so I chose to go with a company with WAY BETTER interest rates and a better reputation. They kept asking me for my social security number in order to stop the calls. You do not call a customer's place of business and expect them to conduct personal business with them unless a customer agrees. IT'S NOT ILLEGAL BUT IT IS BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Deirdra! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon, but if you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us at 844-225-6954. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

The lending process with Silver Cloud was easy and it took a few days from beginning to end. The staff confirmed all the information and everything was the same with the employer, income, and payday period. Working with Silver Cloud was a breeze and they helped me out a lot. I’d use them again and I have also already recommended them to a friend.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Sunday! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

The lending process with Silver Cloud was fairly easy and it took about three days in total. They called and then they had everything verified. They told me that I should see the money in my account within the next day or if not, within the next three days and it was there the next day. Their reps were also very professional.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Christopher! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I was looking online and I happened to see Silver Cloud's information, and I called them up. I was kind of skeptical at first. They told me that it would be about two days to get the loan. But it was very simple and easy for us to get the loan. Also, any time I needed to get in touch with them to find out how much I owe on the loan, I'd call the customer service team and they were really good as far as giving me the knowledge of what the loan was about and how it was paid. I’d recommend Silver Cloud to a friend.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Carlton! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us.. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I talked to somebody from Silver Cloud over the phone, and it was only like 15-20 minutes. They were very knowledgeable and we got all the information. A day later, I had the loan already transferred into my account. The only problem I have is trying to get on the site to find out what my payments are. Now, this last loan I’ve gotten there, I got an early text and an email but neither one told me what the payment is actually gonna be. But other than that, I’ve had no problems. It was hard to navigate their website but when I got through, I finally got the information. I have recommended Silver Cloud to friends.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Floyd! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Silver Cloud lent me the money and didn't give me any hassle. The people were very friendly and cooperative. They made feel as though they trusted me, and I like that idea. The process did not take long at all because I had money in my bank within two to three days from the time I spoke to a person. Everybody that I’ve had to speak to so far has been fantastic. Working with them has made my life a lot easier because when I need the money, they’re there to help me out. It's super all around and I will suggest them to my friends and family.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Pamela! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I got a loan with them once and it was perfect. No issues. But I decided to get another with them and they gave me a returning customer a interest rate of 865%!!! Be careful to read before you sign any documents. Paid 400 and my principal only reflects I’ve paid 60. On a loan of 600.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi William! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon, but if you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us at 844-225-6954. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I made a search on the Google machine and went with Silver Cloud due to the ease of their process. They were able to walk me through it and it was a pretty smooth transition. You submit your information online, they call you and they go through it. They're pretty clear and transparent. Also, the processor was nice. He introduced himself, went through the required questions and then confirmed all my information. It was initially approved and the information had to go to the underwriter, and then once the underwriter approved it, it was good. The experience was great and I would use them again.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Grant! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I needed money for Christmas and Silver Cloud Financial's lending process was completed within a day. I filled out everything online and they called me. It was just a 10-minute call and they were very nice and helpful. They told me exactly what the options were and asked how much I actually wanted to borrow. Then I asked them how much the payments were. Their annual percentage rate is high, so I’m gonna try to pay it off ASAP. I don't like that about them, but in an emergency situation, what are you gonna do?

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Mandy! We would like to hear more about this situation involving Silver Cloud Financial and discuss it with you further. Please reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com with your contact information and we will be in touch. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Silver Cloud is a good place to go if you want to take out a loan. When I was asked if I wanted another loan, Silver Cloud did it for me immediately. I gave the banking account information and some other things, like my birth date, and the process took 15 minutes to complete. I also only talked with the lending processor one time. I didn't have to go back and forth and keep on doing it. They were cool too. They were rough around the edges but they were not demanding. They were nice and they helped me out a lot. I even told my friend about Silver Cloud. She was trying to get more than what I had originally gotten. So I told her that Silver Cloud would be a good opportunity for her to get that.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Maryetta! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I have a family member in trouble, and she has four kids. I’m supporting her, so I’m paying double everything, including rent and car payments. I went in some hard times financially and talked to my HR person. She gave me Silver Cloud and I called a number, and then they responded to me immediately. The rep walked me through and that was awesome. It’s like when you’re dealing with stress from people, it could be almost a thousand and they can’t see because it’s a financial storm. She was a calm in the storm for me.

I applied and got the loan easily. It took four days, which was very quick considering I put in my routing number on my checking account and I was told my loan could not be processed. It was gonna be voided out, but as I was starting to seek another loan session the next day, I looked in my account and almost fell over. Silver Cloud made me correct the routing number. They followed through, and I didn’t have to go through all that hassle all over again. However, it would be great if they go over the payment plan a couple of times with people as I’m not clear on that part. All in all, I would recommend Silver Cloud. They definitely helped.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Miki! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I originally applied with Silver Cloud Financial online about five months ago. Everything starts online then you talk to a rep, fill out some paperwork, sign a few things and then you’re done. When I dealt with them, they were very courteous, kind and professional, and that was definitely part of the reason I went with Silver Cloud. The process was also very easy and convenient overall. It was very quick too. It was completed within about 48 hours. It was great.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi William! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I had gotten other loans in the past and I would get random text messages offering loans. I got an offer from Silver Cloud and I recently had gotten an installment loan from them. Their lending process is fast and better than the last one that I had originally gotten. The customer service people were very helpful and they were able to explain correctly everything in the process including the interest rate. Everything went well. The process took a few minutes which was done on a Friday and the funds were available on Tuesday, which was okay. I was having some issues and I was able to take care of some things, so it was convenient.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Sandra! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Silver Cloud Financial mishandled my loan request in two separate occasions. This company is the worst. They entered my account information incorrectly putting my loan in the wrong account. I called them to correct the account number. Which hasn’t happened. I was repeatedly lied to and rushed off the phone. No funds have been deposited to my account. They are fraudulent. Be careful. Don’t patronize this company. They lie...

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Clonge! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon, but if you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us at 844-225-6954. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I have been a customer since May 2018. I have never been late or missed a payment. I was even classified as a VIP customer and provided multiple emails with VIP offers by Silver Cloud. In September 2018, I tried to increase my loan amount since I had paid my balance down. Initially I was approved for an increase to $1000. All documents were signed and sent. I received an email confirmation that my funds were on the way. I also asked Silver Cloud to update my income on my account since the amount was incorrect. It was auto filled and I could not edit this portion on Silver Cloud website. After receiving the final approval, I then received an email on 9/25/18, 10 minutes later, that I was declined due to Silver Cloud being unable to verify information. I filed a complaint on their website that same day and asked for someone to contact me. No one ever did.

I already had an active account and was expecting to make my regular payment on 10/1/18 for ~ $171.00. Instead Silver Cloud, elected to withdraw the remaining balance of $546.00 without notifying me. I am glad I was able to cover that withdrawal without bouncing any charges. I was very upset and contacted Silver Cloud now about this unauthorized charge. The customer service rep was nice but ineffective and there was no manage available. Another poor business practice.

Then on 10/6/18, I received an email from Silver Cloud stating the following: "We hope you will consider Silver Cloud Financial, Inc. for your future credit needs. As a preferred customer, you may be eligible for more money and special VIP offers." Therefore, I was willing to give Silver Cloud another try. I submitted an application for $1000 and was approved again without any difficulty.

All documents were signed and an email from Silver Cloud was sent confirming all was completed and all information was verified and "JAVIER **, Your application has been accepted! Now all we need is your signature." "Thank you for choosing Silver Cloud Financial, Inc. We have accepted your application. To complete the process there is just one more thing we need; your signature." This was done. Again, 10 minutes later at 3:55pm 10/10/18, I now received an adverse cancellation and termination notification because Silver Cloud could not "Unable to verify application information."

Your company is around because of customers like me with full-time jobs but imperfect credit. If I didn't have to use these type of services, I wouldn't. The reality is that I must use these services while I work in clearing g and improving my credit. Your lack if follow through and misinformation to your customer is deplorable and useless. Why would you cancel my application without an explanation. I would appreciate some communication as to why you are sending conflicting information to your customer with the only goal to inconvenience me? Thank you.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Javier! We are sorry to hear about your less than perfect experience with Silver Cloud Financial. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. Please reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com with your contact information and we will be in touch. If you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us at your convenience at 844-485-2140. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

It seems like every two weeks. They keep wanting to take more and more and more out. I borrowed 300. They charged my account every two weeks it seems and I know for a fact it's way over the amount. But always keeps say, "You owe this left." Can not access my account and I feel I was mislead. I get email saying. A charge will be taken out on twelfth but does not tell me how much. They called and said they can loan me more or something and I told them no and how I felt but they kept pushing the issue. Got an email today saying we can skipping some kind of payment if I borrow more. $300 dollars. And by the time it supposed to be paid off. I will have paid over $1,000. We get poorer. They get richer. They don't help. They hinder you.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi David! We are sorry to hear about your less than perfect experience with Silver Cloud Financial. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. Please reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com with your contact information and we will be in touch. If you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us at your convenience at 844-485-2140. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I needed a certain amount by a certain time and the other lenders that I went through would lend me less than what Silver Cloud was lending me. It wasn't gonna work for me. The process at Silver Cloud wasn't difficult at all. In fact, I was surprised that it was very easy, and I got a quick response. I did the application, and I got an answer in minutes, and then I got a phone call. It took 20 minutes to complete the process. In addition, the lending processor explained everything as far as how much I was approved. Whereas the other lenders weren’t telling me how much I was approved, but yet, they were asking for my personal information first.

Silver Cloud didn't do that so I felt a bit more comfortable with them than I did with the other ones. They let me know how much and when I knew how much, I looked into how the payments worked out. They explained everything to me over the phone. I had a question because I was qualified for $600. I asked if I could do 100 more. They said I can even do 900 but I just went up to 800. While I was talking to them on the phone, I thought that it was kind of cool how their rep showed me step-by-step how to get back on the site and sign the documents as she still had me on the phone. It was very helpful. Overall, Silver Cloud has awesome customer service. They are very respectful. And I like the company as well. I have confidence that if in the future, I need help, I know that they’ll help me. I would even tell a friend that they would be 100% guaranteed, they would love Silver Cloud.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Evelyn! We are so glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with Silver Cloud Financial. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I needed some quick cash and Silver Cloud Financial was the first company that popped up when I looked up on Google. Their lending process was easy. I just applied online and then they called. I gave them all the information they needed and then they told me how much they'd be willing to lend. After that, they sent the papers that I had to sign. The process didn't take more than half an hour. So far, Silver Cloud has helped me along when I needed them. I always pay off the loan at the end of the month so I don't accrue that much interest. And as a courtesy, some of their lending processors give me half the first payment because I pay it off at the end of the month. But some of them have been unwilling to give me that courtesy. All in all, when a returning customer asks for an incentive to pay it off, they should just do it, cause if some can do it, others can do it too. They should not give returning customers a hard time.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Martha! We are sorry to hear about your less than perfect experience with Silver Cloud Financial. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. Please reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com with your contact information and we will be in touch. If you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us at your convenience at 844-485-2140. Thank you!

Hi Martha! Thank you for taking the time to speak with us! We hope that we were able to resolve your concern to your complete satisfaction. If there is anything else we can do, please reach back out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com or 844-485-2140. Thank you!

Rated with 2 starsResolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I signed up with Silver Cloud after it was recommended to me through another site. Their lending process was fairly simple as I just had to fill in my information online. While the website stated that the process will be completed the next day, it took a few days. It should have been quicker. The representatives were helpful and they called to verify everything. Working with Silver Cloud has helped out with some bills. However, I don't think I will use them again. There's quite a fee and it's very expensive.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Colleen! We are sorry to hear about your less than perfect experience with Silver Cloud Financial. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. Please reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com with your contact information and we will be in touch. If you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us at your convenience at 844-485-2140. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Silver Cloud Financial was super good. I was trying to get more money but I didn’t get what I was looking for. But the lending process was very easy and quick.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Jean! We are so glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with Silver Cloud Financial. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I tried another lender before but they couldn't give me the loan so I went with Silver Cloud. The lending process was real easy. It was just online. I went ahead and put in all the information and once I put it in, they ran me through, got me approved and now I have a loan. The representative was pretty prompt in calling me back so the process took about half an hour. Everything was done in a professional manner. I like how the rep was very educated and wanted to accommodate me in every way. So definitely consider Silver Cloud if you're doing any kind of financial loans.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi David! We are so glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with Silver Cloud Financial. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Someone got their loan through Silver Cloud and they said they were a lot more reputable when it comes to dealing with a loan. I've been with this company for a while now. The process was quick and easy, and I really appreciate it. I've had other loans out before I got on with Silver Cloud and when I've had issues popped up, the other companies made me feel like it was my problem. They, on the other hand, have always helped me when I've had issues and they have never made me feel bad about it. If I have something happen, I don't have to explain myself and I'm not getting judged on it by them. Talk to them and they will work with you.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Michael! We are so glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with Silver Cloud Financial. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Rated with 3 starsResolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I got to use WeFixMoney's website and it linked me to Silver Cloud Financial. Silver Cloud's lending process was fairly quick. However, it needs to be more in detail. If there is a fee behind it, it's better to let the borrower know because I had no clue about the fee. I didn't know when the payments were gonna come out and how much they would be. All the reps told me was that the loan would be coming out of my check.

Also, I didn't get the original amount that I asked for. Due to my need, I just accepted what they offered. When I found out the details, it didn't make sense why I was paying almost $300 for a loan of $900. So, I'm not too pleased with the experience. Also, some people around me have been telling me that the rate was kinda high. Nevertheless, the reps whom I worked with were friendly and made everything easily done. The reps told me exactly when the funds would hit and they hit exactly when they said the founds would.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Geraldine! We are sorry to hear about your less than perfect experience with Silver Cloud Financial. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. Please reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com with your contact information and we will be in touch. If you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us at your convenience at 844-485-2140. Thank you!

Hi Geraldine! Thank you for taking the time to speak with us! We hope that we were able to resolve your concern to your complete satisfaction. If there is anything else we can do, please reach back out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com or 844-485-2140. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I looked at different lenders and Silver Cloud Financial had the lowest APR. The first time, I applied for an online loan and it was better than the payday loan. The lending process was okay and it was completed in less than 24 hours. Also, everybody was accommodating and nice. Working with them helped it me out for the moment and I don't pay them by installments, I make one payment.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Jeanetta! We are so glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with Silver Cloud Financial. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Silver Cloud Financial expert review by Lauren Fix

Silver Cloud Financial can provide you with a short-term loan to cover expenses in the event of an emergency or financial hardship. Apply online to get fast approval and funding on the next business day.

• Silver Cloud Financial loans: Silver Cloud Financial offers tribal loans in amounts ranging from $300-$1,000.

• Easy application: Apply for your loan online using Silver Cloud Financial’s streamlined online application process.

• Fast approval: Get approved for your loan fast. Some loans are approved on the same day you apply, and your funds can be available the next business day.

• No penalties for early payment: Pay your loan off early without incurring any penalty fees.

• Available for people with low credit: You don’t need to have good credit to qualify for a loan with Silver Cloud Financial.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Silver Cloud Financial Company Information