4.22/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Silver Cloud Financial, Inc. provides short-term financial relief for anyone, regardless of credit score. Within minutes, you can receive your approval for a tribal loan between $300-$1,000. All processes are secure and follow federal and tribal regulations, as well as OLA guidelines. There are no hidden fees or prepayment penalties and you may qualify for same-day funding. Visit our website to learn more and apply today!

BBBB Rating
View More View More

95 Silver Cloud Financial Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I put my name and what I thought was a loan, and then a whole bunch of loan providers had contacted me. Silver Cloud Financial was the first on the list, and I was afraid to keep punching in my information because I didn’t want my credit score ran, so I went with Silver Cloud. For the application, I just entered my information, my social security, and then, in less than five minutes, they gave me some information. I submitted the application, and then the next day, the funds were in my account.

I didn’t have any issues with the company. Yesterday, they came into my account to pull the money out, but on my application, I did submit that I get paid twice a month, which is the 15th and the 31st. And they came out a little too early, so I got a notification from my bank stating that it wasn’t paid. I contacted them immediately to ask what was going on and to tell them that the payment should come out on the 31st. And the rep went ahead and adjusted that in the system, and she said, “I won’t even charge you any overdraft fees.” It was nice. Overall, I know that if I need some extra cash, Silver Cloud will be there. This is my second time borrowing from them.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Chimere! We would like to hear more about this situation involving Silver Cloud Financial and discuss it with you further. Please reach out to us. Thank you!

Get expert buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 4, 2019

It's all online with Silver Cloud and I don't have to go to an actual place. With how my schedule is and they ask me to go to a cash advance store, it would be hard for me to get to them. Silver Cloud is also very reasonably priced for the interest they charge. If I go to a cash advance store, I gotta pay it back in two weeks and I get charged a lot. If I wanna get 500, I'm gonna get charged 580. Silver Cloud is totally different. I always pay back my loan with them right away and I never break up the payments. If you pay back the loan right away, you cannot make a payment for a month and only pay like 50, 60 bucks for 500. It depends on how much you want, but it's not like it's a ganky type of interest as long as you pay it off.

To get a loan, I had to log in to my online banking and Silver Cloud had to verify that I had a checking account. We called them and they verified that I got direct deposit going into my account and they took all of my info. A lot of this stuff, I did online. It was a pretty smooth process. But I never completed the process online. I talked to a person to complete it. I purposely don't sign my documents. When I don't sign them, they call me within 24 hours. I always wait to get that phone call and I wanna talk to somebody to hear somebody say this is when the payments is due and this is how much I owe. I hate it being just on paper. I like the fact that they call you and ask, even when you halfway doing the application, if you wanna complete the application or if you have any questions. Once the loan application goes through and completed, it's approved the same day. I get the loan the next day into my account.

Silver Cloud also treats their customers really well. If I need to loan and I had loaned with them before, I get discounts where they let me get a certain amount or they give me half of my first payment. I like that. They work with you really well too. There was a time when I took a loan out and I had to have emergency surgery. I wasn't able to pay Silver Cloud so the rep let me skip a payment. It was just a nice process.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Rolanda! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Silver Cloud Financial is a really great company. It’s easy to get a hold of somebody on the phone and they always help me out whenever I have questions or concerns with my account. Plus, the process from application then approval to getting the money was really quick and easy. I was skeptical about it at first but then I decided to apply. The lending process took only a few minutes and I then was approved. The money was in my account within two days.

I ended up pulling out another loan from them and I went through the same process. It was really expedited, and they explained to me every little detail and made sure I understood it. Then if I had any further questions, I could call back or look for any answers through the website if I didn’t find anyone or hear back good response from a person on the phone. So far, it has been a wonderful experience. Working with Silver Cloud has been great. It has helped me improve in trying to catch up with my personal finances.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Shawn! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us! Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I went online, and Silver Cloud sounded like a company that I would want to do business with. They’re secured and they're not like the other payday-loan-type places. The way that they check the payment seemed different to me. If you’re in the process of doing a loan and if you needed to increase that amount, you could do it while you’re still paying on the loan, which nobody else does. While the lending process of some companies are a hassle, Silver Cloud's was very easy. It took a total of 30 minutes. They didn’t take any phone calls, we didn’t have to send anything in, and they didn’t have to call my bank. The situation at the time was much easier and I didn’t have to stress about all the other stuff that you have to do to jump through hoops to just get $400. It wasn't like you're asking for a huge amount of money to fix the situation you’ve got going. I have already recommended Silver Cloud to somebody and I would do business with them again.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Patricia! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I needed a certain amount by a certain time and the other lenders that I went through would lend me less than what Silver Cloud was lending me. It wasn't gonna work for me. The process at Silver Cloud wasn't difficult at all. In fact, I was surprised that it was very easy, and I got a quick response. I did the application, and I got an answer in minutes, and then I got a phone call. It took 20 minutes to complete the process. In addition, the lending processor explained everything as far as how much I was approved. Whereas the other lenders weren’t telling me how much I was approved, but yet, they were asking for my personal information first.

Silver Cloud didn't do that so I felt a bit more comfortable with them than I did with the other ones. They let me know how much and when I knew how much, I looked into how the payments worked out. They explained everything to me over the phone. I had a question because I was qualified for $600. I asked if I could do 100 more. They said I can even do 900 but I just went up to 800. While I was talking to them on the phone, I thought that it was kind of cool how their rep showed me step-by-step how to get back on the site and sign the documents as she still had me on the phone. It was very helpful. Overall, Silver Cloud has awesome customer service. They are very respectful. And I like the company as well. I have confidence that if in the future, I need help, I know that they’ll help me. I would even tell a friend that they would be 100% guaranteed, they would love Silver Cloud.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Evelyn! We are so glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with Silver Cloud Financial. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Silver Cloud Financial?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

I had a loan with Silver Cloud before and I didn’t have a problem with them. Their overall lending process was easy and quick, and my interactions with the rep was fine. Working with them helped solve my situation and relieved some stress.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Bernice! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Silver Cloud Financial's lending process was very fine and took less than an hour, which was pretty quick. Plus, they were all good, professional and polite. Everything went perfectly.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Scott! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

Silver Cloud helped me a lot. The application process was upfront and the lending process was good. It wasn't hard and it didn't take too long as it was completed the next day. If it's on a Friday, it'd probably be in there Monday. The reps were professional and upfront too. Silver Cloud was good when I needed them and I'm satisfied.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Anthony! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

It's good working with Silver Cloud. I needed a loan and I got one quick. The interest rate was good and the application process was simple and easy. Their website is pretty clear. Everything was done online and it took about 10 minutes. It's biweekly payments and it goes by your income. I'd tell my friends and family about Silver Cloud.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Jessica! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

Silver Cloud's lending process was good, convenient, fast and easy. A lot of the information is online and you can complete it all online. The process takes a couple of minutes and then you get an email right away saying whether the loan is approved or not. A lot of times I called in and continued using the services. They also have adjustable options. The reps were very knowledgeable and helped get the best options for me. Working with them definitely helped and continues to help. I still have a loan with them. When I was in a pinch, I was able to get something fast and be able to repay it easily.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Shanthel! We would like to hear more about this situation involving Silver Cloud Financial and discuss it with you further. Please reach out to us. Thank you!

Silver Cloud Financial expert review by Lauren Fix

Silver Cloud Financial can provide you with a short-term loan to cover expenses in the event of an emergency or financial hardship. Apply online to get fast approval and funding on the next business day.

• Silver Cloud Financial loans: Silver Cloud Financial offers tribal loans in amounts ranging from $300-$1,000.

• Easy application: Apply for your loan online using Silver Cloud Financial’s streamlined online application process.

• Fast approval: Get approved for your loan fast. Some loans are approved on the same day you apply, and your funds can be available the next business day.

• No penalties for early payment: Pay your loan off early without incurring any penalty fees.

• Available for people with low credit: You don’t need to have good credit to qualify for a loan with Silver Cloud Financial.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Silver Cloud Financial Company Information