3.84/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Silver Cloud Financial, Inc. provides short-term financial relief for anyone, regardless of credit score. Within minutes, you can receive your approval for a tribal loan between $300-$1,000. All processes are secure and follow federal and tribal regulations, as well as OLA guidelines. There are no hidden fees or prepayment penalties and you may qualify for same-day funding. Visit our website to learn more and apply today!

BBBB Rating
View More View More

71 Silver Cloud Financial Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 4, 2019

It's all online with Silver Cloud and I don't have to go to an actual place. With how my schedule is and they ask me to go to a cash advance store, it would be hard for me to get to them. Silver Cloud is also very reasonably priced for the interest they charge. If I go to a cash advance store, I gotta pay it back in two weeks and I get charged a lot. If I wanna get 500, I'm gonna get charged 580. Silver Cloud is totally different. I always pay back my loan with them right away and I never break up the payments. If you pay back the loan right away, you cannot make a payment for a month and only pay like 50, 60 bucks for 500. It depends on how much you want, but it's not like it's a ganky type of interest as long as you pay it off.

To get a loan, I had to log in to my online banking and Silver Cloud had to verify that I had a checking account. We called them and they verified that I got direct deposit going into my account and they took all of my info. A lot of this stuff, I did online. It was a pretty smooth process. But I never completed the process online. I talked to a person to complete it. I purposely don't sign my documents. When I don't sign them, they call me within 24 hours. I always wait to get that phone call and I wanna talk to somebody to hear somebody say this is when the payments is due and this is how much I owe. I hate it being just on paper. I like the fact that they call you and ask, even when you halfway doing the application, if you wanna complete the application or if you have any questions. Once the loan application goes through and completed, it's approved the same day. I get the loan the next day into my account.

Silver Cloud also treats their customers really well. If I need to loan and I had loaned with them before, I get discounts where they let me get a certain amount or they give me half of my first payment. I like that. They work with you really well too. There was a time when I took a loan out and I had to have emergency surgery. I wasn't able to pay Silver Cloud so the rep let me skip a payment. It was just a nice process.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Rolanda! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Get expert buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Silver Cloud Financial is a really great company. It’s easy to get a hold of somebody on the phone and they always help me out whenever I have questions or concerns with my account. Plus, the process from application then approval to getting the money was really quick and easy. I was skeptical about it at first but then I decided to apply. The lending process took only a few minutes and I then was approved. The money was in my account within two days.

I ended up pulling out another loan from them and I went through the same process. It was really expedited, and they explained to me every little detail and made sure I understood it. Then if I had any further questions, I could call back or look for any answers through the website if I didn’t find anyone or hear back good response from a person on the phone. So far, it has been a wonderful experience. Working with Silver Cloud has been great. It has helped me improve in trying to catch up with my personal finances.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Shawn! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us! Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I went online, and Silver Cloud sounded like a company that I would want to do business with. They’re secured and they're not like the other payday-loan-type places. The way that they check the payment seemed different to me. If you’re in the process of doing a loan and if you needed to increase that amount, you could do it while you’re still paying on the loan, which nobody else does. While the lending process of some companies are a hassle, Silver Cloud's was very easy. It took a total of 30 minutes. They didn’t take any phone calls, we didn’t have to send anything in, and they didn’t have to call my bank. The situation at the time was much easier and I didn’t have to stress about all the other stuff that you have to do to jump through hoops to just get $400. It wasn't like you're asking for a huge amount of money to fix the situation you’ve got going. I have already recommended Silver Cloud to somebody and I would do business with them again.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Patricia! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I have a family member in trouble, and she has four kids. I’m supporting her, so I’m paying double everything, including rent and car payments. I went in some hard times financially and talked to my HR person. She gave me Silver Cloud and I called a number, and then they responded to me immediately. The rep walked me through and that was awesome. It’s like when you’re dealing with stress from people, it could be almost a thousand and they can’t see because it’s a financial storm. She was a calm in the storm for me.

I applied and got the loan easily. It took four days, which was very quick considering I put in my routing number on my checking account and I was told my loan could not be processed. It was gonna be voided out, but as I was starting to seek another loan session the next day, I looked in my account and almost fell over. Silver Cloud made me correct the routing number. They followed through, and I didn’t have to go through all that hassle all over again. However, it would be great if they go over the payment plan a couple of times with people as I’m not clear on that part. All in all, I would recommend Silver Cloud. They definitely helped.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Miki! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I needed a certain amount by a certain time and the other lenders that I went through would lend me less than what Silver Cloud was lending me. It wasn't gonna work for me. The process at Silver Cloud wasn't difficult at all. In fact, I was surprised that it was very easy, and I got a quick response. I did the application, and I got an answer in minutes, and then I got a phone call. It took 20 minutes to complete the process. In addition, the lending processor explained everything as far as how much I was approved. Whereas the other lenders weren’t telling me how much I was approved, but yet, they were asking for my personal information first.

Silver Cloud didn't do that so I felt a bit more comfortable with them than I did with the other ones. They let me know how much and when I knew how much, I looked into how the payments worked out. They explained everything to me over the phone. I had a question because I was qualified for $600. I asked if I could do 100 more. They said I can even do 900 but I just went up to 800. While I was talking to them on the phone, I thought that it was kind of cool how their rep showed me step-by-step how to get back on the site and sign the documents as she still had me on the phone. It was very helpful. Overall, Silver Cloud has awesome customer service. They are very respectful. And I like the company as well. I have confidence that if in the future, I need help, I know that they’ll help me. I would even tell a friend that they would be 100% guaranteed, they would love Silver Cloud.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Evelyn! We are so glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with Silver Cloud Financial. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us at VOC@upperlakeps.com. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Silver Cloud Financial?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 26, 2019

This company is the worse company I ever dealt with. They're liars they have their system all screwed up and they want you to pay back almost 4xs the amount you want to borrow. They approve you for a loan then turn around and say you're denied after numerous calls from their customer service. Then when you ask to speak to someone in charge no one is available. LIARS. CHEATS. CROOKS. CRAPPY SERVICE.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Susana! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Original review: June 18, 2019

Silver Cloud sometimes provides their promotion code for either skipping the first payment or 50% on the first payment. I got it in a mailer, but I didn't have it with me when I applied for a very small loan. I also forgot the promo code, but the rep gave me the 50% off anyway, so that was nice. The interest rate is nuts though. I've had an account with them for three years and I was going to pay a loan off early a few days, so the interest wasn't as high. I initially put a payment in and the website rejected it and then it didn't allow me to pay the loan off early. I had to pay it off with the standard interest payment on top. For a loan like that, I could see where it would be a vicious cycle to where they're getting you for the interest, so it makes it harder to pay off the principal. Still, Silver Cloud is convenient, and it helped.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Brian! We would like to hear more about this situation involving Silver Cloud Financial and discuss it with you further. Thank you!

Original review: May 19, 2019

I had an emergency need and filled out an online application at Silver Cloud. Their reps called me afterwards and went over all the paperwork. They seemed knowledgeable and I knew what I was getting into. It was a quick process and I was funded in about a day. While they can lower their interest rate, the loan I got from Silver Cloud served my purpose.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Darrell! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Hi Darrell! Thank you for taking the time to speak with us! We hope that we were able to provide you with the 5-Star service you deserve and resolve your concern to your complete satisfaction. If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again. Thank you!

Original review: May 18, 2019

Silver Cloud was one of the first lenders that accepted me. Their overall lending process was good. It was successful when they said it would be. Someone was always helping me with my questions. They gave me payment options, too. I was happy with the service. Everything was pretty swift. The process took 2 days and a lot of it was dependent on the bank when they let the funds come in. Silver Cloud helped that I was able to pay something quicker than I would have if I just waited for my check.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Marlon! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: May 17, 2019

Silver Cloud Financial is good. The lending process took a day. I applied online, which was really straightforward, then they reached out to me for confirmation. Then they called me and let me know I got approved and the money was in my bank the next business day. With the loan, I was able to pay my tuition and had time to pay them back. I missed a payment a couple of times though. I switched positions at my job and had to restart the whole payroll system. I called them and they worked around with me, which was a good thing. But I wish that the payment was a once a month payment instead of every paycheck, which would make a difference.

One of my friends needed an emergency loan for school and used Silver Cloud Financial. My friend was able to pay the loan off right away so they weren’t charged a high amount of interest. They also got a lower payment plan method compared to me. My payment is kind of high, but Silver Cloud Financial is nice for emergency loans.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Sandy! We would like to hear more about this situation involving Silver Cloud Financial and discuss it with you further. Thank you!

Original review: May 16, 2019

I borrowed a very small dollar amount from Silver Cloud Financial and it was very easy. I just went online, filled out my financial information and clicked ‘submit’. It took me five minutes. The rep called to verify my phone number and to make sure I had the job I said I did. Their interest is stupid high though so I use them only when something comes up and I need to send the money. Plus, I always pay it off within two weeks because it’d be way too expensive to extend it much longer than that.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Tracy! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Hi Tracy! Thank you for taking the time to speak with us! We hope that we were able to provide you with the 5-Star service you deserve and resolve your concern to your complete satisfaction. If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again. Thank you!

Original review: May 13, 2019

Silver Cloud emailed me back faster than other lenders and their online application was easy. The first time I had a loan with them, the process was really quick. It took two days. But this last time, it took a week and I had to call the customer service. Their reps were professional and really nice so it was good. Silver Cloud has a pretty high interest rate but it helps for the short term. I wish they'd lower the interest rate though.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Jessica! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Original review: May 12, 2019

My experience with Silver Cloud Financial was really nice. They gave me the money I needed right away. Their interest rate was cheaper and their lending process was really easy. They asked questions online, I answered them, and within minutes, they could tell me if I had been approved or not. They also called to confirm my email address, home address, and place of employment. Then they deposited the money the next day.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Lucinda! We would like to hear more about this situation involving Silver Cloud Financial and discuss it with you further. Thank you!

Original review: May 11, 2019

My experience with Silver Cloud was great. At the time I chose them, I thought they were the best for me. They solved the issue I was having at that moment. The application process was good and the process was completed in about 15 minutes. Overall, the lending process was easy and fast. They got everything pretty much down. My rep was great too.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Jerry! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: May 10, 2019

I liked what Silver Cloud was offering and the way they were doing it. I called in and it didn’t take me long to complete my application. As a matter of fact, I kept the rep on the phone while I signed off on it and I was done in less than 15 minutes. Once we got all the questions out of the way as far as finances and reputation, the process was pretty easy. It has been a great experience and not confusing.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Anthony! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: May 7, 2019

I took out a 900.00 loan, they said they will charge me about 250.00 interest on the loan. So I paid them 800.00 on the loan... They chopped that last amount up for three months and I ended up paying $1,650.00, all because I had an $100.00 balance. This should be illegal, I will be talking to a lawyer and keep you posted. Stay the hell away from SILVER CLOUD FINANCIAL. THEY ARE CROOKED... P.S. They don't give paperwork. Watch yourself.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Omar! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Hi Omar! Thank you for taking the time to speak with us! We hope that we were able to provide you with the 5-Star service you deserve and resolve your concern to your complete satisfaction. If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again. Thank you!

Original review: May 7, 2019

I got the best responses from Silver Cloud and I gave them my personal information to get the ball rolling. The lending process was completed within a couple of days. The one person I spoke with took care of everything. Customer service helped me out as far as trying to get a password through. They called me back and walked me through the process. Silver Cloud came in handy but they should minimize their paybacks.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Richard! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Original review: May 6, 2019

Working with Silver Cloud helped me through a rough time. It was a really simple lending process and it was completed within a day. Their reps were very helpful when I talked with them on the phone. They also answered all my questions and were very courteous. I wanted to make sure I understood it correctly and they went over it all and were patient with me. It was just a very good experience.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Cynthia! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: April 28, 2019

I took out a $300 loan and has already paid $393 on that loan and and just received another notification that another payment is scheduled to be drafted out of my account on the first. My principal balance is showing $240 and a payoff amount of $312. This is a nightmare and I urge everyone to stay away. I attempted to view my documents online and of course, they aren’t available and the only information given to me when I agreed to the loan was the finance charge and some interest but paying over $500 on $300 loan is criminal. My job is in class action administration and I speak to attorneys daily and I will definitely seek their advice on what course of action I should take regarding these predatory lending practices.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Tarus! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Hi Tarus! Thank you for taking the time to speak with us! We hope that we were able to provide you with the 5-Star service you deserve and resolve your concern to your complete satisfaction. If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again. Thank you!

Original review: April 15, 2019

I FEEL ROBBED!!! I had to go out of town for a family members funeral. I then had to have emergency work dental work done upon my return home. I took out a small loan thinking that I would just pay it off within the 1st couple months. I have now paid almost double the amount of the loan and they have only applied $40 per payment made to the principle. When I called in regarding this issue, the customer service person who I spoke with even told me that their practices are unethical (which made me upset even more). I am paying $500-$600 per month on an $800 loan. I have never felt more taken advantage of in my life. I was told that the final payback amount would over $3,000 on this $800 loan. This has been a nightmare for my family as we also now have a brand new baby.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Desmond! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Hi Desmond! Thank you for taking the time to speak with us! We hope that we were able to provide you with the 5-Star service you deserve and resolve your concern to your complete satisfaction. If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I had taken a small loan through them and had it paid way down almost immediately. A Silver Cloud Financial representative called me and told me that if I wanted to get another loan they would give it to me for 50% of the finance fees for the first 2 months. I agreed to that because I would have paid the loan off within a month. The first 2 payments came out as I expected but when I looked at my account online, it only credited me about $100 and the rest they took as interest. I called SCF and the rep told me there was nothing they can do to fix their errors because they already made the mistake and took the money.

I explained to her that I am not asking for money back, but for the account to reflect my payments on the principal as promised. Again she said there was nothing she can do. So basically, you lied to me to get me to borrow money, did not hold up your end of the bargain and then said "whoops, there is nothing we can do" about STEALING my money. I turned to you for help because I got very behind when my father died due to funeral/burial expenses. I trusted you at your word and you took advantage of me and robbed me blind. If this is legal, and I am checking on that, it is immoral.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Original review: March 8, 2019

Took out a small loan and I'm expected to pay back way more than my loan is for... Robbed on interest rates... Don't use or be careful when using. Contacting me will not solve this issue either!! I've talked to a manager and she was of no help resolving the problem.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Melissa! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon, but if you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us. Thank you!

Original review: March 6, 2019

I was lied to and now expected to pay $2000 dollars. I feel robbed and what they do is wrong! Customer service couldn’t even help me. It’s been a horrible experience. I wouldn’t go to them for anything. Please be careful.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Amanda! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon, but if you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us. Thank you!

Original review: March 2, 2019

I talked to somebody from Silver Cloud and he was so nice and he explained stuff so well. Their application process was easy and quick, and the lending processor who helped me was good and patient. I would tell other people about them from the experience that I had.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Lisa! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: March 1, 2019

The people at Silver Cloud were very good at explaining how they process loans. They perfectly explained how the loan was gonna go. My credit score wasn’t at the height that I normally have it at and I was going through some problems such as paying the bills and the consequences of me being in the hospital for a couple of months. So with the low credit score I thought I was disapproved but they approved me even just by talking to me and getting pertinent information. I asked them between 500 to 1,000 and they approved me for 800 after a two-day lending process. Silver Cloud was able to help me take care of some bills, and they still asked me to get a follow on loan from them to get my bills caught up within this month. But they were on time because it was helping me on an emergency state. I would definitely refer them to friends and people I know who may need their service.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi David! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I was surfing the web for a small personal loan and I found Silver Cloud. They were the first company to reach out to me, and the online application process was easy. They were very well-informed, and they let me know what was gonna take place and how the process was gonna go. That was the first time I ever took a personal loan online, and I didn’t know how the process was gonna go, but it went well. The process was solely on me and it took a day to complete it. Silver Cloud helped me get out of the jam that I was in, and I had a wonderful experience with them. They are very professional and they do the plan. They're here to help whoever needs assistance.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Ludner! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I applied for a loan 2 days ago and was approved and the loan documents are on the website. But am still waiting for the funds to be deposited. I’ve tried contacting Silvercloud several times. The first time the voicemail said the offices were closed due to inclement weather. Now it just says they are closed. Starting to wonder if I’ve been scammed!

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Marie! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

If you make a payment at Silver Cloud and then pay down the loan, they reduce your finance charge. Your payment then goes down as much as you pay down the loan. When I filled up the application in the morning, I got the money in the evening. Since I'm a returning customer, I don't go through a lot of paperwork unlike in other companies, where you gotta get approved through the bank again. Silver Cloud is just straight up. Silver Cloud has very good customer service and they helped me out. I can refer it to my friends if they wanna try. They are different and they are the best.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Ahmed! We are so glad to hear that you received the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. If you ever have comments, questions or concerns about your service with Silver Cloud Financial, please feel free to reach out. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I'm a 60-year-old retired veteran and I was in dire need. I got caught between a rock and a hard place. I went with Silver Cloud Financial as they seemed like they were gonna be able to oblige me better. At the same time, I had hoped that paying this type of loan quickly or at least at the time that I was due to pay would go to my credit, which is good, but it was not great. Although I appreciate them, they can do a lot better with customers. I don't understand why veterans have such a hard time getting anything, especially when they have a work history or a bank history. I'm obliged with my payments and do what I'm supposed to do. But I'm leery and I feel that companies like this come at people, and those people feel like they're signing up for something that they wish they wouldn't have. People have to take advantage, though, of what's out there for them.

Other than that, I was happy that Silver Cloud helped me. I've made my initial payment and another one is due next week. But I'm still very nervous about what I got myself into. Silver Cloud is not clear on the amount that is owed and I still don't know what my balance is or how that goes. The reps have been doing their job, but I thought Silver Cloud was a different type of loan company that would help me build my credit. My bank has approved me of credit, but unfortunately they came right after I did this loan with Silver Cloud. A lot of these places show up and show me the amount that I need, then I end up getting the amount that will just get me immediately taken care of. But because of the interest and since nobody is clear about how it goes, I find myself in the worst situation.

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Wendell! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon. Thank you!

Resolution response: Jan. 18, 2019

Spoke with a rep for Silver Cloud and came to a resolution to being way overcharged. Very pleasant woman and we agreed to a payoff and I'm happy. Thank you for your time and working with me to come to an end result that is good for me.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

The process was quick for a 500.00 loan, but was never told that I would be repaying 2075.00 for borrowing only 500.00! That is completely crazy and feel I'm being robbed legally! Already paid back 800.00 but still have 15 more payments to go every two weeks! It's a shame this company is doing this to people and getting away with it!

Silver Cloud Financial response

Hi Sonya! We are sorry to hear that you received less than the 5-Star service Silver Cloud Financial is known for. We would like the chance to hear more about this situation and rectify it for you. We will be reaching out to you soon, but if you would like to talk to someone immediately, please call us. Thank you!

Hi Sonya! Thank you for taking the time to speak with us! We hope that we were able to provide you with the 5-Star service you deserve and resolve your concern to your complete satisfaction. If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again at VOC@upperlakeps.com or 844-225-6954. Thank you!

Silver Cloud Financial expert review by Lauren Fix

Silver Cloud Financial can provide you with a short-term loan to cover expenses in the event of an emergency or financial hardship. Apply online to get fast approval and funding on the next business day.

• Silver Cloud Financial loans: Silver Cloud Financial offers tribal loans in amounts ranging from $300-$1,000.

• Easy application: Apply for your loan online using Silver Cloud Financial’s streamlined online application process.

• Fast approval: Get approved for your loan fast. Some loans are approved on the same day you apply, and your funds can be available the next business day.

• No penalties for early payment: Pay your loan off early without incurring any penalty fees.

• Available for people with low credit: You don’t need to have good credit to qualify for a loan with Silver Cloud Financial.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Silver Cloud Financial Company Information