Get Started

2. Finance
  3. Gold Dealers

4.8/5 (40 ratings)

About Red Rock Secured

Red Rock Secured is a privately held company based in Southern California. The company's mission is to protect their clients' retirement through education, secure products and excellent customer service. The company is built on values and integrity. Red Rock Secured has been helping investors diversify their portfolios for more 10 years. In the wake of the 2008 recession, Red Rock Secured was developed to reimagine secure retirement options for its family, friends and clients.

Pros

• Many clients qualify for no fees
  • Price protection promise
  • Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) available

Cons

• $10,000 minimum gold IRA investment

Bottom Line

Red Rock Secured is a gold and precious metals investment firm based in Southern California. It offers online services to residents nationwide.

Red Rock Secured Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?

Original review: May 1, 2017

I was looking for silver bullion to round out the collection, and I've known and trusted the founders of Red Rock Secured. They take into account everything in my whole portfolio and then help to fill it out rather than just tell me the regular deal on the block. I called up looking for something specific, but I ended up going mostly all silver. They always take care of us and that's why we deal with them.

Original review: April 25, 2017

Every time I call Red Rock Secured I always get directed to an ACTUAL person. I don't know about everyone else but I do get irritated being answered to an automated message and then pressing number after number until I can speak with an actual representative. I was fortunate enough to work with Kevin James. He was very helpful and provided me a direct number anytime I require any assistance even after making a purchase. Highly recommend.

Original review: April 25, 2017

After having been at my new job for almost a year, I began to worry about the growth of my 401(k). I looked for alternatives and was directed to Red Rock Secured by a workmate. After working with Frank **, I really feel as though I have set myself up for a stronger retirement plan with gold. Frank clearly explained the process and made the rollover procedure pain-free. Red Rock and Frank ** have given me a bit more confidence in my future. Not only would I recommend them to a friend/co-worker... I already have.

Original review: April 20, 2017

My husband and I like to buy gold and silver coins for investment that he keeps in our safety deposit. They're something that I can hold on to myself. I heard that my friends who started a company when I was still little were starting a new company. Of course, it's the company I would go with because I can trust them. Red Rock Secured had a rep contact me and I told him how much I wanted to invest and what I was looking for. They steered me to a couple of different options and broke it down for me, what would make the most sense and how I would be getting revenue for my investment. Jarred followed up with them to go ahead and do it.

Even their employees that followed up with me that I don't know were all super friendly and helpful. Especially when I called back with questions when I went and did my own research about gold and silver coins. They handled all of my questions sincerely and professionally. They gave me a whole rundown then, I could take it to Jarred and we went from there on our decisions. It came within days which made me feel good. Also, one of their employees followed up to make sure the coins would come in. It was such a quick process without any hassle and everybody was so helpful that I didn't even have much to say. It was awesome.

I've put recommendations all over my Facebook. Some people were asking where I was putting my money into coins and I said that Red Rock is the company that I last used and that they were super sweet with me and they didn't make me feel like an idiot when I was asking about certain things, which was nice. I didn't feel like I was getting the runaround because I know some of them and I felt like everybody kept me a priority. Also, I really like that they continued to follow up with me and made sure that I was happy and confident in my investment.

Original review: April 18, 2017

Awesome experience with Red Rock! This is a great company with employees who care. I have worked with Cody on several occasions in transferring my IRA to physical Gold and Silver. Cody explained each step and made sure I understood each one before proceeding. Not once did I feel pressured into making any decisions until I was ready. I highly recommend Red Rock Secured.

Original review: April 18, 2017

My experience with Red Rock Secured has been fantastic! I've been able to exercise some financial options I wasn't aware I had. In particular, Cody has been especially helpful. He was clear and concise, and easy to contact, which is good for me since I'm a busy guy. I will recommend Cody and Red Rock to everyone I know.

Original review: April 18, 2017

When calling into any company you always hope for the best but somehow end up disappointed. NOT HERE! Top notch service. They treat you like a real person and are extremely helpful. I'm so happy with my experience with Red Rock Secured and will definitely be sending people their way.

Original review: April 17, 2017

Cody was so great to work with. He helped me with every step of the process. He was very patient and helped facilitate transferring my IRA into physical silver. My purchase was catered to my specific investment goals and he was very attentive to getting me the best deal possible. I am very happy with Cody and Red Rock, I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: April 12, 2017

I wanted an investment option that's secure and safe. I went to Red Rock and I told them what I was looking for and my budget, and they helped me walk through it. I ended up buying some silver. Their salespeople were very nice, very honest and they are a solid people. They did a really good job and I appreciate them. My investment has definitely helped my retirement plan.

Red Rock Secured Company Information