2. Finance

Marko Rubel

Real Estate Money, LLC

Marko Rubel
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.67/5

Marko Rubel is a bestselling author, self-made millionaire, and master real estate investor. He immigrated to the U.S. from Croatia as a champion boxer in his 20s without speaking English and having little money.

He has been named a real estate expert at the National Real Estate Investing Association that represents over 40,000 investors nationwide.

After years of trial and error in wholesaling and rehabbing, he discovered unlimited funding strategies. He is now considered one of America's leading real estate experts-training others how to be successful exactly as he has done it.

View More View More

Marko Rubel Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

I did purchase this program from Mr. ** from UK, Marko Rubel representative only because of his dishonest pitch, I've read Marko's book twice and felt like I need guidance still, even right now is 100 videos on Youtube about subject to? This was not smart move! So I was thinking about it, Mr. ** or ** was calling me every other day and promise if I buy the program for $890 US dollar I will have coaches in reach who will help me with purchases process so I did went for it, what he didn't tell me that if I want coaches I need pay every month $180 to be able to have this support so this was first strike, I felt confused?

Second strike was that every time Mr. ** call me he try to sell something else to me so did realized that I got pitch by professional sale person, I have nothing to Mr. Marko Rubel personally, I love his book. Has a lot of information and 10 years ago this was probably good lecture. One of it's kind, but today there is tons of free info online! So this is my honest review about being cheated. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Just received my 4th telemarketing call from Marko Rubel's telemarketing dept. even though I have asked the previous 3 times to be taken off their call list.. Every call starts with "Hey, how are you, this is (fill in the name) from Marko Rubel and just wanted to verify your address for the book you ordered." I did order a book, which I received months ago, so the fact that they need to verify my address to ship me a book which was sent months ago is just the beginning of a sales pitch for whatever they are offering at the time. You have to wonder how much money he actually makes in real estate versus how much he makes in "hawking" how to do it.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Money hungry people. Fly by nights. Don't do it. I invested a lot of time and money in this. Every video they sent for my "education" requires more money to move on. I still get harassing calls from them saying I'm making a mistake.

Dear Robert,

We are sorry to hear that the product is not right for you. We have processed a return for your investment.

Thank you.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I bought Marko's system in 2016. I was a member for 2 years. I put in the system thousands of dollars, I did excessive marketing, I went on appointments consistently, (BTW this is a full time job) followed the steps. I didn't see any success. I have a friend. I partnered with him who signed up for the inner circle for $20k for the first year. I learned all inner circle teachings and implemented, but no success, to be honest.

You will see lots of 5 stars rating from many people but don't be fooled. That is only for his teachings not for any success. There is a handful of people who succeed with his program, that's besides the point that during the 4 day seminar he will request when all clients who are pumped up to write an honest review on his ebook bought on Amazon for $1.99 and he will ship his hard book in the mail free of charge. (I wrote a honest review but not received anything.) And to be honest his teaching make sense. His program sounds to be good, but to make money off his program I am not very positive. This is an honest review. I don't mean to hurt anyone just I want you to know the truth about this program. Thanks.

Hi Joseph,

We appreciate your honesty. You are right, our program, just like many others, is a time commitment and will require effort to be successful. We are sorry our program was not the fit for you. If there's anything we can help you with, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Marko + Team

Original review: May 13, 2019

I bought this program in late January 2019. You will be required to pay $177 per month to keep everything the same as when you bought your membership. That is disclosed in an attachment to the agreement, after your signature, not in the agreement. If you don't continue to pay $177 per month, you lose website and all access to everything you thought you had purchased. There will also be a big push to purchase "Profit Grabber" which is a program provided by Marko and this costs over $3,000. The more and more time you invest, you will notice everything requires you to buy more materials from Marko. It's a perfect cash cow for Marko. Their marketing team will continue to call you and push for you to show up at the conferences. They say the conferences are free, but you have to buy a ticket for $100 to go. That doesn't sound FREE to me. Buyer beware.

Marko Rubel response

Our system is designed to help investors (like you) profit in real estate without the hassle of rehabbing, banks and your hard-earned money. It also helps homeowners and homebuyers (in distress or not), plus saves people thousands of dollars in realtor fees.

Marko truly wants his students to be successful. That’s why we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, a full rebate on all of our programs, after students make their first deal - with no time limitations.

Again, we are sorry our system was not right for you at this point in time. We wish you the best of luck, and will welcome you back into our family at anytime.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Real Estate Money, LLC?

Original review: July 23, 2018

Third training seminar for me and this time I've decided to quit kicking the can. I recognized the value of Marko's system early on but have always let life get in the way. Not smart on my part, as if I'd committed earlier I'd be riding the wave today. Oh well, can't change the past only the present. Marko clearly has done the design, It's up to us to do the color by numbers and reap the benefits of his system. Thanks Marko.

Stephen,

I'm so glad to hear you took action for your future! That's the first step in the right direction to success. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you.

Original review: July 23, 2018

There were awesome moments with a lot of great information - Marko really has a wealth of information in his head... But for this level of workshop - a 4-day trip - with people taking time off work and coming from long distances, it would be super effective to have it be much more immersive and interactive. I would love to share my ideas with you - we can make much better use of Marko and the inner circle coaches and have a much higher upsell at the end of it. I do events for a Fortune 50 company ( my day job!)... and would love to share some of those techniques with Marko and team! Overall, we had a great time, but want to see you win even more!

Dear Nanci,

I am glad you were able to attend one of my live trainings, and I appreciate your constructive thoughts. If you'd like to share more of your thoughts with me and my team please reach out to us at www.realestatemoney.com/contact-us/. Thanks in advance!

Original review: July 23, 2018

First off, I would like to thank the Marko Rubel team for putting the time and effort to put on a great 4 day workshop! Marko is a charismatic knowledgeable, energetic presenter. The one thing that I was really looking forward and I am disappointed that didn't occur was "role playing workshops" after awhile powerpoint slides and speakers can become redundant, and many people attending have always been employees and never entrepreneurs and or salespeople.

If we were to be broken into groups and one person playing the buyer and the other person playing the seller and working through the script and rebuttals while under the tutelage of a Rubel team member giving us suggestions and instruction I think 1-2 hours of that daily during the even would be ten times more effective in getting people familiar with their tasks. Simulated Kitchen table closings, simulated phone call query, and deed writing. Would be absolutely fantastic in the coming seminars. Thanks again for your time and patience.

Hello Junya,

Thank you for your kind words about the event. My team works endlessly to make sure the events go to plan, and they really enjoyed your compliment. I also appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration. For all other suggestions, please feel free to reach me at www.realestatemoney.com/contact-us.

Original review: July 23, 2018

Got a lot of information. Great content. Longing to start calling people and getting something going to better my life. It would be nice to have lunch break closer to noon. Especially for those of us who are taking medication. Thank you Marko for all you do.

Dennis,

I am happy to hear you found the value in my live training. Just remember, action starts with you. Start making those calls today!

Marko + Team

Original review: July 22, 2018

Seminar July 2018 Las Vegas - Brought some friends because I was at a previous seminar and was impressed. Would love to suggest when you offer the 'social' that when you give a ticket for drinks you allow us to fill out our names on the back and raffle off a business in a box and get more people to show up. I realize you don't need the money, but it would be really fun.

Also, Vegas is not the best place, June was here for seminar and someone of your people was sleeping on a couch since the hotel booked him a room on the second floor and there were no rooms there, only a gym and food. My partner had just had an heart attack and couldn't make it so I offered the extra bed I had in my room and we are now friends. Here, I've been locked out of my room several times because of a mixup as to my location (between my tag MO and my actual location CA) Maybe closer to your location in SD would allow a view of your operation...? Love it though, look forward to our relationship.

Dear Kimberly,

I'm ecstatic to hear you enjoyed my training so much you brought friends to the next one. That's awesome! Also, thank you for your suggestions. I'll definitely keep them in mind when planning future events.

Marko Rubel Company Information