4.70/5

Real Estate Money, LLC

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Marko Rubel is a master investor, author and business coach. Marko Rubel is originally from Croatia and his life used to be nothing compared to what it is today. He understands what it means to struggle and that is why he has helped thousands of people today to achieve their financial goals.

Whether it is through one-on-one coaching, live investment seminars or through his books, Marko Rubel is ready to teach you how to create a better life. Visit his website today to learn more about Marko Rubel’s vision for your life.

View More View More

135 Marko Rubel Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 22, 2018

4 day Foreclosure Seminar - Fabulous event. Lots of information. Great coaches, and wonderful opportunity to go for lunch with them. Was super impressed with all staff involved. Best event attended to date. I am out of state investor and still believe this can be done, and I can't wait for my next deal to come through. I am hoping to be able to find deals to partner with, which I felt was a great thing to offer. Thank You, Marko and Entire Staff, great team.

Original review: July 22, 2018

Seminar July 2018 Las Vegas - Brought some friends because I was at a previous seminar and was impressed. Would love to suggest when you offer the 'social' that when you give a ticket for drinks you allow us to fill out our names on the back and raffle off a business in a box and get more people to show up. I realize you don't need the money, but it would be really fun.

Also, Vegas is not the best place, June was here for seminar and someone of your people was sleeping on a couch since the hotel booked him a room on the second floor and there were no rooms there, only a gym and food. My partner had just had an heart attack and couldn't make it so I offered the extra bed I had in my room and we are now friends. Here, I've been locked out of my room several times because of a mixup as to my location (between my tag MO and my actual location CA) Maybe closer to your location in SD would allow a view of your operation...? Love it though, look forward to our relationship.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Marko is excellent, his information is educational and motivating and gave a great overview making me very anxious to get to the seminar and learn more. The book was easy to read yet very thorough. I really enjoyed the case studies. Being able to read and see the videos was very helpful. Thank you Marko.

Original review: May 17, 2018

This book (How to Invest in RE without banks.) is the best I have read on real estate investing. It is realistic, accurate, and well documented. The chapters flow in a great order and are easy to follow and understand. I was 79 years old with limited physical ability when I started last year and have completed three deals. My monthly cash flow after $47000.00 in downpayments is $1380.00. When the houses close out I will have a profit of over $120,000.00. I am living proof anyone can do this anywhere, Thank you Marko.

Original review: May 16, 2018

How to Invest in Real Estate with Banks was an awesome read. I have never heard of Subject To and was intrigued which caused me to purchase the Foreclosure System. I have learned so much in the last few months and happy that I discovered Markco Rubel's systems that will change my life. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marko Rubel?

Original review: May 16, 2018

Marko gives such great info! The presentation was great! Lots of info, easy to understand, with real world examples of his personal dealings! He allows questions. He has awesome material to follow up the workshop on site, on Amazon, online! I'm excited! I'll see you at the top!

Original review: May 16, 2018

This book is a big game changer, I was stuck going from seminar to seminar and attending Marko’s Seminar I had a chance to read the book and it change my outlook and will be putting all he teaches and the info from the book to be one of his best student. Thank you Marko Rubel.

Original review: May 9, 2018

It been the best book I have ever read on real-estate. Marko show you step by step how to invest in Real estate, He show you the five different ways to do it and then most of all show you the Best way. With lots of testimonies and photos of paper works and checks received from deals his students made. Marko is the best teacher I have ever meet in the real estate business.

Original review: May 7, 2018

This seminar (04~07 May 2018) was such an eye-opener. Although I am an experienced real estate broker and read Marko's book and followed his course, manuals and modules, there is always more to learn from the system, this seminar filled the void. The coaches were all very helpful and helped clear many doubts. To perfect myself I will start practicing the system, there's nothing like practicing these creative techniques.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I am thankful, grateful and highly appreciative to Marko Rubel for accommodating me into his Real Estate family live training at Washington on July 28th to July 31st 2017. I learnt a lot that I could not have learnt on my own. The experience of meeting people who have benefited from taking action also gave me the insight and inspiration to strike hard in taking massive action. Thank you Marko.

Marko Rubel Company Information