2. Finance

Marko Rubel

Real Estate Money, LLC

Marko Rubel
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.62/5

Marko Rubel is a bestselling author, self-made millionaire, and master real estate investor. He immigrated to the U.S. from Croatia as a champion boxer in his 20s without speaking English and having little money.

He has been named a real estate expert at the National Real Estate Investing Association that represents over 40,000 investors nationwide.

After years of trial and error in wholesaling and rehabbing, he discovered unlimited funding strategies. He is now considered one of America's leading real estate experts-training others how to be successful exactly as he has done it.

View More View More

Looking for a Financial Advisor?

SmartAsset can help.

Find my match

Looking for a Financial Advisor?

SmartAsset can help.

Find my match

Marko Rubel Reviews

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

When I first signed up for Marko's Gold membership, it was a discounted trial offer, but I was curious to see if the content matched the claims. At first, I didn't know where to start. But after I started clicking around on the member site, I discovered many resources filled with helpful tips in helping my real estate game. Not all of the information was relevant to what I needed, so I would just skip to the next video or audio file. I know these are just videos, but I feel a kind of community with Marko and his real estate gurus. Where else can I find people who have the exact same goals as I do, and love it as much as I do?

Templeton,

We're glad you feel at home while using our program. That means a lot to us as a company. Please feel free to reach out to our team if you have any questions about your membership or available resources in the future. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I've attended so many real estate seminars in the past, and nothing ever stuck with me until I attended the Millionaire Academy. I went to the Dallas one in December, and it was like nothing I had been to before. I actually LEARNED something, rather just being sold another product. Marko's strategies really made sense to me and all the coaches had so much information. It was great to be surrounded by others who had a similar mindset and were able to help each other learn and succeed. I definitely want to go to the next seminar and will continue to follow Marko's teachings.

Michael,

We are so glad you enjoyed the Dallas event and hope to see you again.

Marko + Team

Get buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Have you ever been to a RE seminar where little information was offered because the "guru" only wants to upsell you the expensive program that actually contains the info you went seeking? Well, this is NOT that type of seminar. You will get a HUGE manual jam packed with lots of information. Marko will give you so much information your mind will be stuffed to the brim at the end of 4 days. On top of all that, this is not a fix and flip model that requires a lot of money, TIME, and sweat! This is a creative and clever model that has lots of successful students. How do I know this? Because they come to the event to share their success and what they have learned. To be a student of Marko's is to belong to a family invested in your success.

Julie,

We appreciate your kind words about our events and program. We truly see all of our students as family and are glad that you feel so welcomed.

Marko + Team

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I stumbled upon Marko's book and was fascinated by how clever and creative his real estate investing strategies are. I'll be honest - I thought I knew it all. I had a few investment properties when I first found Marko and thought I've done it all - auctions, foreclosures, short sales, you name it. When I learned his system I was blown away how much easier investing can be, how much less risk there can be when you don't put your hard-earned money into the investment and how much more you can buy. It makes sense that he calls it Unlimited Funding, because it is - say bye to expensive bank loans.

His courses are very methodical and logically structured. What I really appreciate, as his student, I was able to go to as many of his seminars for free. I learned so much there. It's much easier to hear everything in detail from Marko - he is an amazing teacher! I have worked with our real estate gurus and they offer a very small fraction of Marko's knowledge for a very big price tag. I'm grateful I got his book and his program after that - now I do real estate investing full time and also have a team to help me. His program has help me grow my investments 10 fold within a few months. I can only say thank you!

Eka,

We are glad you decided to continue your real estate education with our program. We know it will help you achieve the success you desire.

Marko + Team

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

This was my first experience with Marko's Millionaire Academy event. I very impressed with the positive energy not just from Marko and his team but from the attendees as well. The primary take away was Marko's genuine sincerity to help others be successful as well as the integrity of Marko, his team coaches and his support staff who worked tirelessly to assist attendees. It was a jam packed 4 days of learning how to succeed in real estate by using the unique method Marko learned from his own experience to become financial secure. Very enjoyable event.

Hi Phyllis,

Thank you for your kind words, and I'm excited to hear that you enjoyed the Millionaire Academy! Best of luck!

Marko + Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Real Estate Money, LLC?

Original review: May 13, 2020

I purchased Virtual Investing Blueprint for $1,197.00 on Friday May 8 2020. The reason why I purchased was because Marko seemed so genuine in his videos in helping people out. I did not really expect the claims for the amount of money being made to be my reality, but I felt it was not a major amount of money to spend as I would "have everything I need". I immediately accessed the courses online and started watching the videos. First few videos contained a lot of fluff, but still his demeanor and the way he presents still has you excited about the program. I got my first call from Frank immediately after my payment was processed, followed by an email and text message from him. (To be honest, I wasn't planning on speaking with anyone when I purchased the product, I was just more interested in the content).

This guy is supposed to be the one to walk me through step by step, he immediately has me sign up for the Diamond package, which for the first 2 months is free, then you are billed about $180 monthly (Cool. Everything I need still not a huge cost). Frank tells me to go ahead and finish watching the module I'm on and stop, we would talk the following day (Friday May 8, 2020). Frank was to call me and go over some 7 point plan (not sure what it's called), but it's basically 7 things for you to focus on to be successful in the business. (1.) Marketing- immediately has me watch the profit grabber video and I'm to call him back when done. Watching the video it appears to be a great tool that could help tremendously in your "real estate business". The cost of this product, just under $4000 dollars (thought I had everything I needed $1100 and $180 a month).

At that point I was pretty much shocked, I could not believe that they were trying to get me to spend another $4000. When I call Frank back he asked me to let him know if I seen how this could help with the business, I played along and named all the benefits I saw in the program. Before I know it, he's offering a discount for this, a discount for that and I believe the price ended up somewhere around $3200. Then just like a car salesman putting you in a car you can't afford, he transitioned into trying to complete the transaction. I let Frank know, that I was not willing to invest another $3200 into a program that I don't even know about, I reminded him that he was the one that told me to stop at a certain point.

I explained to him that I need to go through the program several times before I could even think about investing another dime. He said, "this is simple stuff, it should not take that long". He obviously has not watched the program as Marko states several times that you should go over the material several times. He continues to go on and rush through the remaining six steps, which I will not go into as I was completely flabbergasted at this point. Finishing up the call, he tells me to continue on to a certain point and call him once I reach that point. I continue watching the videos, but I could not concentrate, because the phone call did not sit well with me. I decide to do some searching around the site, boom everything is an "upsell". From business cards, to systems you will need.

That night I decide that I am not interested in the program (5/8/2020). The next day 5/9/2020, I contact Customer Service about a refund via email, they give me the link to cancel the Diamond membership and say I will receive a follow up for my refund and close the ticket. They refer me to none other than Mr. **. I immediately email Mr. ** and cc Frank on my conversation with customer service and I have several times officially emailed Mr. ** requesting a refund to no avail. At this time there's a lot a back and forth emails going on that got nowhere. Bringing us to yesterday (05/12/2020), got an email from Mr. **, he said Frank would be calling me, sent an email reply stating I did not request that.

Reluctantly I answered the phone, it's Frank stating the document to cancel the order is in a package being shipped to me. All I need to do is sign it and return it (of course he makes it clear the phone call is being recorded), gives me a number "they will need" and rushes off the phone. Last night I could not sleep, so I decided to track the shipment. Turns out that as soon as they got off the phone with me, they ordered for their system to be shipped to me (shame....shame). This brings us to today, today which has involved several emails of my requesting that the shipment be canceled, Mr. ** replied earlier in the day stating he was trying to "facilitate" my return by shipping me the system along with a letter that I need to sign for my refund, "that I asked for". I clearly stated that this shipment needs to be canceled, yet when it's tracked it continues to show in route.

I also stated to Mr. ** that I needed a copy of their return policy showing that these steps are required and a physical signature is required by policy. I have yet to receive a reply and the package continues to be on it's way. Currently my next step is to refuse the package and track it back as it returns to the sender. I also have decided to make it a personal mission of mine to continue to post reviews whenever and wherever I can, so that my story gets out. I will reach out to the company once again once the package has been returned.

I have set a date of 5 business days in my initial official refund request, stating that I will seek third party assistance in receiving a refund. If you are undecided just the slight bit on the system, do not purchase it. Marko states many times, that he does not "need your money", but the companies business practices show otherwise! Stay on the lookout as I will be writing a review on where this is going or how it has ended.

Original review: March 9, 2020

I watch every module and do whatever coach told me. But I figured out you have to invest a big chunk of money in order to get your target customer reply. When my one year contract about to expire, I ask my coach what shall I do? He simply ask me to renew the inner circle which means I need to invest more money. I paid $20,000 for inner circle plus $890 before the seminar. Waste of money. It's not about you didn't do enough, it's a simply not a good return plus they only want to get your coaching fee. Nobody ever contacted me again since I ended up my first year inner circle.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

At first, I was skeptical but as I went further into the courses, I started to understand a lot. Marko provides a lot of information on real estate that you don't see out there. I started this just to buy a home for my family and now, I feel more like someone who has been doing real estate for more than 20 years. You know, most gurus out there are out to sell you stuff, but Marko's actual goal is to teach people the tips and tricks in getting the best deals in Real Estate. I wouldn’t have known all these months ago. Thanks, Marko.

Lotson,

We are so happy to hear of your success using our program. We love to see our students achieve their goals, and change their lives for the better. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

Marko + Team

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

Marko's system and real estate strategies are incredibly clever. In the past I found real estate and investing to be overwhelming and intimidating, but Marko is able to break skills into understandable pieces and has great analogies and examples. Great information, great teacher.

Anna,

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy our strategies are helping you achieve success!

Marko + Team

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

The information and training they provide is not what they present. It is geared to take advantage of people in desperate situations and using psychological tactics to get properties for way under market value. A new investor will need to spend thousands on marketing, which they do not tell you up front. They hard sell and over promise, even giving a money back guaranty for 30 days. Then if you have financial trouble and are not successful they automatically tell you you're not doing it right without even knowing what you did.

I tried to cancel my membership and could not figure it out on the website. I also called and didn't get through right away. Then the next day I had to make an emergency run out of state to visit my dad who was dying. When I returned I found that they had charged me again and it had caused me an extra $90 in overdraft fees. When I called to try and get a refund they basically told me it was against company policy. They are heartless and only care about money. Most of the employees don't even do real estate and are just sales people working on commission. I received no benefit from them, just a waste of time!!

Marko Rubel response

We truly are sorry to hear about your father’s health issues. After your discussion with our customer service department on 11/20/2019, your refund has been processed and will take 5-7 business days to be reflected in your bank account.

Our system is designed to help investors (like you) profit in real estate without the hassle of rehabbing, banks and your hard-earned money. It also helps homeowners and homebuyers (in distress or not), plus saves people thousands of dollars in realtor fees.

Marketing is an essential part of any business and should be viewed as an investment, not a cost. Profits from your business will cover the investment made into your marketing and should be included in the overall expense of being a business owner.

Marko truly wants his students to be successful. That’s why we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, a full rebate on all of our programs, after students make their first deal - with no time limitations.

Again, we are sorry our system was not right for you at this point in time. We wish you the best of luck and will welcome you back into our family at any time.

Real Estate Money, LLC author review by Jim Blankenship

Marko Rubel is the CEO of Turn-Key Systems, a real estate education company. He has been in the real estate industry for more than a decade. He now writes and speaks about real estate investing.

• Video seminars: You can sign up to watch video seminars of Rubel speaking about investing by visiting the website. You also receive sample chapters from his book when you sign up.

• Blog: The website includes a blog related to investing. You can read real estate investment advice and informational articles about obtaining financing for free.

• Free kit: You can go to the website to download a free investor kit. It details Marko Rubel’s Unlimited Funding™ Methods.

• Student reviews: You can watch reviews from individuals who have used the Unlimited Funding™ Methods. The reviews are from a wide variety of people including general contractors, investors, landlords and others.

• Social media: You can follow Marko Rubel on Twitter and Facebook to learn more about his investment advice and educational programs.

by Jim Blankenship Investments and Retirement Planning Expert

Jim Blankenship is a Certified Financial Planner with over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. He is the founder and principal of Blankenship Financial Planning, Ltd., has earned the Enrolled Agent designation and is a NAPFA-registered financial advisor. Prior to establishing his independent firm, Jim operated a successful tax preparation service and managed information technology operations for a major financial services corporation. Jim is the author of three books and a contributor to the blog, Getting Your Financial Ducks in a Row.

Marko Rubel Company Information