4.83/5
  • 1 star
Based on 115 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Marko Rubel is a master investor, author and business coach. Marko Rubel is originally from Croatia and his life used to be nothing compared to what it is today. He understands what it means to struggle and that is why he has helped thousands of people today to achieve their financial goals.

Whether it is through one-on-one coaching, live investment seminars or through his books, Marko Rubel is ready to teach you how to create a better life. Visit his website today to learn more about Marko Rubel’s vision for your life.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Aug. 22, 2017

115 Marko Rubel Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I am thankful, grateful and highly appreciative to Marko Rubel for accommodating me into his Real Estate family live training at Washington on July 28th to July 31st 2017. I learnt a lot that I could not have learnt on my own. The experience of meeting people who have benefited from taking action also gave me the insight and inspiration to strike hard in taking massive action. Thank you Marko.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I've been purchasing Real Estate courses for years, so when I received information in the mail about the strategies that Marko teaches, I thought it was just some more hype. After purchasing and receiving the course material I still hadn't completely committed to learning it, but when I started to earnestly study the material it all became clearer as to what his methods were all about. When I attended my first Live Training Event I was very impressed with the wealth of Real Estate Investment knowledge that Marko and his A-Team possessed. The atmosphere at that A+ Washington Live Training 2017 was very upbeat and positive as Marko divulged many investment tips with much charisma. I'll definitely attend another event and would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn from a Master Teacher. HE'S THE REAL DEAL - YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Marko is a likable guy. He is smart & has a quick wit. The seminar was heavy handed on selling the Mentor thing but that is to be expected at seminars in my experience. I believe Marko genuinely wants people to succeed. I would recommend the live event to friends because he shares many things not in the at-home training, you get your questions answered & the energy there gets you pumped & excited to go out & actually do this!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

I am very glad to add my opinion of Marko Rubel and his team. I have never had such a positive experience nor have I met a team of individuals that work so well and have so much integrity and honesty. Every single one cares about their students and it is very obvious when they communicate with you. I would highly recommend Marko to anyone interested in this business.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I thought Marko and his team were highly professional. I did not feel pressured to act in any kind of negative way. Presentations were very positive. I learned a lot, met a lot of positive people, and made good business contacts. I would definitely attend again, and look forward to increasing my business activity the rest of 2017. Thank you Marko.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marko Rubel?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I attended the seminar in DC with high expectations. Marko delivered what he said he was going to do. Marko presented a system that is legal and when properly applied money can be made. I appreciate all the live testimonies from students.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Wasn't sure what to expect when arriving. The information was fast and plentiful, at times maybe faster than people were able to write. The workbook was helpful, as were the examples of deals. Questions were answered to help better understand the concept being discussed, and the people in attendance that had already done deals were inspirational and motivating. The staff was professional and attentive to the guests who sought more personal advice. Taking what I gained by being there in person along with the course material will help to move me in the right direction.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017
Marko Rubel is a blessing and a gift to dreamers like me. The first time I heard about Marko I was unemployed, looking for a job. He became my inspiration an example to follow. Meeting him in person was a dream come true when I attended a live event in Washington DC on July 2017. His passion and charisma kept the audience excited and interested the entire time. All his materials are genuine and authentic. His system is very efficient. Marko's investing and marketing techniques make it the perfect formula to succeed in Real Estate. Thank you Marko for sharing your heart and expertise with the world, YOU ARE THE BEST!

May the Lord continue to bless you and your family!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Awesome Seminar this past weekend in D.C.!!! My experience with Marko and his A team was simply the best! He takes a sincere approach in teaching his students to become successful in this niche market approach. He back up with he talks and teaches and it is reflected in his students success! I have no doubt with the proper attitude, persistence and desire and along with his support, I will be on my way! Thank you again so much Marko for just being you!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I just want to say a special thank you to Marko for being thorough, open and honest with us during this training. This is by far the best real estate training with details and great information that I ever had. He gives out simple, down to earth teaching with practical example and makes things so easy to go out and apply right away. No college can teach you something like this. The man is so knowledgeable I guess that is why he has so many enemies. His goal is just to help people more than himself. Other real estate gurus will want you to attend their secrets boot camp and pay bunch of money to get this price information. Thank you Marko Rubel, may God bless you and continue to increase you and your business.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

The Washington DC Foreclosure 4 day seminar is a life transformational event. This is as much about self improvement as it is about real estate. You will leave believing in yourself and understanding that you have the power to control your future. The system presented is concise, well tested, and learnable. I highly recommend Mr. Rubel to anyone interested in self determination.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Thank you so much for the event in Washington D.C. It was very insightful and I learned so much about this business! I am excited, motivated and committed to working for my goals. This seminar was a great way to remind me of what I should be focusing on and how.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

WOW, you better buckle up! His seminar at Washington DC has more information than you could imagine. The seminar is very insightful, informitable. It has helped me get ready to start my new career. In addition It has motivated me. It is well worth investment!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I thought this was going to be a lame training event but I was wrong. I learned so much in these last 4 days that I'll recommend this to anyone wanting to get started in Real Estate. I bought his course 3yrs ago and didn't put in the time, effort or steps needed to change my life. Now, after three years getting back into it. I've close 2 deals in 6 weeks. That's what brought me out to his event because I'm hungry for more. This is easy and anyone can do it.

Original review: July 31, 2017

Marko is very energetic and passionate with a compassionate spirit. His staff is very helpful. Top notch! Marko's strategy is very simple but powerful! I got a chance to network with people from all over the country. Marko's A team were good also in their presentations. I will be looking forward to the next time I come to a seminar in the near future.

Original review: July 31, 2017

It was a pleasure to be a part of the Washington DC Bootcamp. We learned a lot and we look forward to implementing what we have learned at the seminar. We are also looking forward to implementing "Profit Gabber" into our business and automating our systems. It will be a time saver. We appreciate Marko and all the staff for taking the time to share your knowledge.

Original review: July 31, 2017

Marko is a very motivating and knowledgeable speaker! It is a privilege to attend any of his seminars. You learn about sub2, lease options, mindsets, entities, presentations negotiations, marketing, wholesaling and much more. I always feel empowered and that I can do this business and do great! Thanks! Marko!

Original review: July 31, 2017

Me and my wife had great time in the seminar in Washington DC. Marko and all his friendly staff created unforgettable and very informative seminar. We were able to meet many people that were already very successful because of Marko's coaching program helped them. We will definitely come back to other seminars and will continue to work with Marko Rubel! Will recommend this program to anyone.

Original review: July 31, 2017

Interested in Real Estate Investing? Marko Rubel is the real deal. Looking for a mentor, trainer, educator in how to be successful in Real Estate? Marko Rubel and his comprehensive learning package is the best. Wish I had found him 9 months ago. While searching and spending way too much on the wrong "gurus" I finally found Marko. His knowledge, energy, and compassion to see his students succeed is priceless. I finally found what I have been looking for. A mentor and an educational program that will catapult me into one of his next success testimonials. Marko has put all the pieces together and I can't wait to get back home and start implementing all I have learned this weekend. Best of all I know he and his team are a phone call away. Marko even gives his students his cellphone number!!! Thank You Marko!

Original review: June 29, 2017

I am new and just completed the modules 2 times. So far so good. I like the Action Tracker feature that let you know the steps you should be taking to implement the system. A lot of info to absorb. The system is awesome because it open my eyes to other areas of real estate. All you mainly hear out there is about Wholesaling, Fix & Flip and Rentals. I see the awesome value of this system. Going for low hanging fruit.

Original review: June 22, 2017

I am excited to start doing the business. I do want to incorporate and open a bank account. My bank says I can get a business credit card to help pay for materials and things. I need to quit my part time job that they are actually working me full time. Which I don't want to do because I have no time to talk to your coaches or get needed help, but I'm pushing myself to keep studying your videos.

Original review: June 18, 2017

I've been a Diamond member for just about a month now and I've learned more than I ever have before with other programs. I'm joined other organizations and I have never experienced the hands on training that I have with Marko's group. Completely Satisfied!

Original review: June 9, 2017

This man gives you what you need to succeed. He doesn't hold back anything! If anyone is holding back it's your personnel mindset. I was able to get a deal using his methods in 5 weeks, and I am positive there is much more in my future following his detailed steps. I constantly run into people who are all about flipping houses. Marko shows you how to move from one time wonders to true wealth accumulation. I am on my way and you can be too! Thank you Marko!

Original review: June 1, 2017

Marko packs a lot of information into all his seminars and after just returning from the Miami 4 day seminar I was very pleased with all the training that Marko personally gave to us in addition to being able to spend time with some of his very seasoned students and trainers over lunch or dinner. I have been investing for over 30 years and I still learned a lot. He always stays until the last question is answered!

Original review: May 31, 2017

Great experience! Got to pow wow with instructors at lunch and dinners and discuss implementing system with students who have made deals. Thank you! As always Marko great. Feel very inspired! I'm in the process of doing my first mailing. Going to seminar is very motivating!

Original review: May 31, 2017

Great teachings for Real Estate investing with little to no risk. Techniques that make the business easier and simpler to be conducted for many years. Discipline and certain personality type required in my opinion to go on appointments. Recommend it for outgoing people.

Original review: May 31, 2017

I learned a lot of valuable information. However, the room was freezing cold and not very comfortable. It was also very long and sometimes the trainers couldn't answer basic questions. They took basic elementary concepts and complicated them. On the other hand, I feel I am ready to start making a lot of money!

Original review: May 31, 2017

Marko's teaching style is lively and energetic. It is quite obvious that he loves what he is doing. He is a walking real estate encyclopedia. I've yet to see/hear a question asked for which he did not have the answer. The seminar was very thorough.

Original review: May 31, 2017

I think that if you are interest in working with real estate in an efficient manner, this is the system that you should go with. I been to 2 seminars and unfortunately didn't act back in 2014. I'm back now and I will put in the effort that the system requires and I'm sure that I will be successful. Don't waste time looking for a magic solution. You will end up wasting money and then coming to Marko. Save the extra journey and start with this course.

Original review: May 31, 2017

I am deeply grateful and love Marko like family because he has given me so much of himself and his knowledge of R.E. Pre-Foreclosure business. Teaching me how to help people in trouble and at the same time helping me, to a better financial future and also given me the ability to believe in myself and my dreams again.

Marko Rubel Company Information