4.82/5
Based on 131 reviews that contain star ratings

Real Estate Money, LLC

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Marko Rubel is a master investor, author and business coach. Marko Rubel is originally from Croatia and his life used to be nothing compared to what it is today. He understands what it means to struggle and that is why he has helped thousands of people today to achieve their financial goals.

Whether it is through one-on-one coaching, live investment seminars or through his books, Marko Rubel is ready to teach you how to create a better life. Visit his website today to learn more about Marko Rubel’s vision for your life.

View More View More

131 Marko Rubel Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 23, 2018

Third training seminar for me and this time I've decided to quit kicking the can. I recognized the value of Marko's system early on but have always let life get in the way. Not smart on my part, as if I'd committed earlier I'd be riding the wave today. Oh well, can't change the past only the present. Marko clearly has done the design, It's up to us to do the color by numbers and reap the benefits of his system. Thanks Marko.

Get expert buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 23, 2018

There were awesome moments with a lot of great information - Marko really has a wealth of information in his head... But for this level of workshop - a 4-day trip - with people taking time off work and coming from long distances, it would be super effective to have it be much more immersive and interactive. I would love to share my ideas with you - we can make much better use of Marko and the inner circle coaches and have a much higher upsell at the end of it. I do events for a Fortune 50 company ( my day job!)... and would love to share some of those techniques with Marko and team! Overall, we had a great time, but want to see you win even more!

Original review: July 23, 2018

First off, I would like to thank the Marko Rubel team for putting the time and effort to put on a great 4 day workshop! Marko is a charismatic knowledgeable, energetic presenter. The one thing that I was really looking forward and I am disappointed that didn't occur was "role playing workshops" after awhile powerpoint slides and speakers can become redundant, and many people attending have always been employees and never entrepreneurs and or salespeople.

If we were to be broken into groups and one person playing the buyer and the other person playing the seller and working through the script and rebuttals while under the tutelage of a Rubel team member giving us suggestions and instruction I think 1-2 hours of that daily during the even would be ten times more effective in getting people familiar with their tasks. Simulated Kitchen table closings, simulated phone call query, and deed writing. Would be absolutely fantastic in the coming seminars. Thanks again for your time and patience.

Original review: July 23, 2018

Got a lot of information. Great content. Longing to start calling people and getting something going to better my life. It would be nice to have lunch break closer to noon. Especially for those of us who are taking medication. Thank you Marko for all you do.

Original review: July 22, 2018

Seminar July 2018 Las Vegas - Brought some friends because I was at a previous seminar and was impressed. Would love to suggest when you offer the 'social' that when you give a ticket for drinks you allow us to fill out our names on the back and raffle off a business in a box and get more people to show up. I realize you don't need the money, but it would be really fun.

Also, Vegas is not the best place, June was here for seminar and someone of your people was sleeping on a couch since the hotel booked him a room on the second floor and there were no rooms there, only a gym and food. My partner had just had an heart attack and couldn't make it so I offered the extra bed I had in my room and we are now friends. Here, I've been locked out of my room several times because of a mixup as to my location (between my tag MO and my actual location CA) Maybe closer to your location in SD would allow a view of your operation...? Love it though, look forward to our relationship.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marko Rubel?

Original review: July 22, 2018

4 day Foreclosure Seminar - Fabulous event. Lots of information. Great coaches, and wonderful opportunity to go for lunch with them. Was super impressed with all staff involved. Best event attended to date. I am out of state investor and still believe this can be done, and I can't wait for my next deal to come through. I am hoping to be able to find deals to partner with, which I felt was a great thing to offer. Thank You, Marko and Entire Staff, great team.

Original review: July 22, 2018

Training Review - I am really impressed so far since I only started this process in June and I'm looking to get started on a shoestring budget. Marko is a genius in what he has created and I feel so far he is genuine in wanting to help people. I will need guidance and I'm praying I won't be dropped in the snake pit yet. Very impressed so far. Thanks, Marko.

Original review: July 22, 2018

4 Day live Training - Marko provides an unparalleled experience in real estate investing education. He is entertaining, genuine, thorough and presents complicated information in a very simple, easy to understand manner. He obviously truly cares about his students but also holds them accountable in a compassionate manner. All other programs out there are fluff, Marko is the real deal and is the only guru out there that you need for all your RE investment needs!

Original review: July 17, 2018

I have spent a lot of time working on learning Marko's system and have found it to be very comprehensive. I am looking forward to working Marko's system. I have learnt a lot about Marko's seminars and I look forward to attending one of his upcoming events.

Original review: May 17, 2018

This book (How to Invest in RE without banks.) is the best I have read on real estate investing. It is realistic, accurate, and well documented. The chapters flow in a great order and are easy to follow and understand. I was 79 years old with limited physical ability when I started last year and have completed three deals. My monthly cash flow after $47000.00 in downpayments is $1380.00. When the houses close out I will have a profit of over $120,000.00. I am living proof anyone can do this anywhere, Thank you Marko.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Marko is excellent, his information is educational and motivating and gave a great overview making me very anxious to get to the seminar and learn more. The book was easy to read yet very thorough. I really enjoyed the case studies. Being able to read and see the videos was very helpful. Thank you Marko.

Original review: May 16, 2018

How to Invest in Real Estate with Banks was an awesome read. I have never heard of Subject To and was intrigued which caused me to purchase the Foreclosure System. I have learned so much in the last few months and happy that I discovered Markco Rubel's systems that will change my life. Thank you.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Marko gives such great info! The presentation was great! Lots of info, easy to understand, with real world examples of his personal dealings! He allows questions. He has awesome material to follow up the workshop on site, on Amazon, online! I'm excited! I'll see you at the top!

Original review: May 16, 2018

This book is a big game changer, I was stuck going from seminar to seminar and attending Marko’s Seminar I had a chance to read the book and it change my outlook and will be putting all he teaches and the info from the book to be one of his best student. Thank you Marko Rubel.

Original review: May 9, 2018

It been the best book I have ever read on real-estate. Marko show you step by step how to invest in Real estate, He show you the five different ways to do it and then most of all show you the Best way. With lots of testimonies and photos of paper works and checks received from deals his students made. Marko is the best teacher I have ever meet in the real estate business.

Original review: May 7, 2018

This seminar (04~07 May 2018) was such an eye-opener. Although I am an experienced real estate broker and read Marko's book and followed his course, manuals and modules, there is always more to learn from the system, this seminar filled the void. The coaches were all very helpful and helped clear many doubts. To perfect myself I will start practicing the system, there's nothing like practicing these creative techniques.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I am thankful, grateful and highly appreciative to Marko Rubel for accommodating me into his Real Estate family live training at Washington on July 28th to July 31st 2017. I learnt a lot that I could not have learnt on my own. The experience of meeting people who have benefited from taking action also gave me the insight and inspiration to strike hard in taking massive action. Thank you Marko.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I've been purchasing Real Estate courses for years, so when I received information in the mail about the strategies that Marko teaches, I thought it was just some more hype. After purchasing and receiving the course material I still hadn't completely committed to learning it, but when I started to earnestly study the material it all became clearer as to what his methods were all about. When I attended my first Live Training Event I was very impressed with the wealth of Real Estate Investment knowledge that Marko and his A-Team possessed. The atmosphere at that A+ Washington Live Training 2017 was very upbeat and positive as Marko divulged many investment tips with much charisma. I'll definitely attend another event and would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn from a Master Teacher. HE'S THE REAL DEAL - YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Marko is a likable guy. He is smart & has a quick wit. The seminar was heavy handed on selling the Mentor thing but that is to be expected at seminars in my experience. I believe Marko genuinely wants people to succeed. I would recommend the live event to friends because he shares many things not in the at-home training, you get your questions answered & the energy there gets you pumped & excited to go out & actually do this!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

I am very glad to add my opinion of Marko Rubel and his team. I have never had such a positive experience nor have I met a team of individuals that work so well and have so much integrity and honesty. Every single one cares about their students and it is very obvious when they communicate with you. I would highly recommend Marko to anyone interested in this business.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I thought Marko and his team were highly professional. I did not feel pressured to act in any kind of negative way. Presentations were very positive. I learned a lot, met a lot of positive people, and made good business contacts. I would definitely attend again, and look forward to increasing my business activity the rest of 2017. Thank you Marko.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I attended the seminar in DC with high expectations. Marko delivered what he said he was going to do. Marko presented a system that is legal and when properly applied money can be made. I appreciate all the live testimonies from students.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Wasn't sure what to expect when arriving. The information was fast and plentiful, at times maybe faster than people were able to write. The workbook was helpful, as were the examples of deals. Questions were answered to help better understand the concept being discussed, and the people in attendance that had already done deals were inspirational and motivating. The staff was professional and attentive to the guests who sought more personal advice. Taking what I gained by being there in person along with the course material will help to move me in the right direction.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Marko Rubel is a blessing and a gift to dreamers like me. The first time I heard about Marko I was unemployed, looking for a job. He became my inspiration an example to follow. Meeting him in person was a dream come true when I attended a live event in Washington DC on July 2017. His passion and charisma kept the audience excited and interested the entire time. All his materials are genuine and authentic. His system is very efficient. Marko's investing and marketing techniques make it the perfect formula to succeed in Real Estate. Thank you Marko for sharing your heart and expertise with the world, YOU ARE THE BEST!

May the Lord continue to bless you and your family!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Awesome Seminar this past weekend in D.C.!!! My experience with Marko and his A team was simply the best! He takes a sincere approach in teaching his students to become successful in this niche market approach. He back up with he talks and teaches and it is reflected in his students success! I have no doubt with the proper attitude, persistence and desire and along with his support, I will be on my way! Thank you again so much Marko for just being you!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I just want to say a special thank you to Marko for being thorough, open and honest with us during this training. This is by far the best real estate training with details and great information that I ever had. He gives out simple, down to earth teaching with practical example and makes things so easy to go out and apply right away. No college can teach you something like this. The man is so knowledgeable I guess that is why he has so many enemies. His goal is just to help people more than himself. Other real estate gurus will want you to attend their secrets boot camp and pay bunch of money to get this price information. Thank you Marko Rubel, may God bless you and continue to increase you and your business.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

The Washington DC Foreclosure 4 day seminar is a life transformational event. This is as much about self improvement as it is about real estate. You will leave believing in yourself and understanding that you have the power to control your future. The system presented is concise, well tested, and learnable. I highly recommend Mr. Rubel to anyone interested in self determination.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Thank you so much for the event in Washington D.C. It was very insightful and I learned so much about this business! I am excited, motivated and committed to working for my goals. This seminar was a great way to remind me of what I should be focusing on and how.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

WOW, you better buckle up! His seminar at Washington DC has more information than you could imagine. The seminar is very insightful, informitable. It has helped me get ready to start my new career. In addition It has motivated me. It is well worth investment!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I thought this was going to be a lame training event but I was wrong. I learned so much in these last 4 days that I'll recommend this to anyone wanting to get started in Real Estate. I bought his course 3yrs ago and didn't put in the time, effort or steps needed to change my life. Now, after three years getting back into it. I've close 2 deals in 6 weeks. That's what brought me out to his event because I'm hungry for more. This is easy and anyone can do it.

Marko Rubel expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Marko Rubel is the CEO of Turn-Key Systems, a real estate education company. He has been in the real estate industry for more than a decade. He now writes and speaks about real estate investing.

• Video seminars: You can sign up to watch video seminars of Rubel speaking about investing by visiting the website. You also receive sample chapters from his book when you sign up.

• Blog: The website includes a blog related to investing. You can read real estate investment advice and informational articles about obtaining financing for free.

• Free kit: You can go to the website to download a free investor kit. It details Marko Rubel’s Unlimited Funding™ Methods.

• Student reviews: You can watch reviews from individuals who have used the Unlimited Funding™ Methods. The reviews are from a wide variety of people including general contractors, investors, landlords and others.

• Social media: You can follow Marko Rubel on Twitter and Facebook to learn more about his investment advice and educational programs.

• Best for: Those interested in real estate investments.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs