4.73/5

Real Estate Money, LLC

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Marko Rubel is a master investor, author and business coach. Marko Rubel is originally from Croatia and his life used to be nothing compared to what it is today. He understands what it means to struggle and that is why he has helped thousands of people today to achieve their financial goals.

Whether it is through one-on-one coaching, live investment seminars or through his books, Marko Rubel is ready to teach you how to create a better life. Visit his website today to learn more about Marko Rubel’s vision for your life.

View More View More

134 Marko Rubel Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 14, 2019

Money hungry people. Fly by nights. Don't do it. I invested a lot of time and money in this. Every video they sent for my "education" requires more money to move on. I still get harassing calls from them saying I'm making a mistake.

Marko Rubel response

Dear Robert,

We are sorry to hear that the product is not right for you. We have processed a return for your investment.

Thank you.

Get expert buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I bought Marko's system in 2016. I was a member for 2 years. I put in the system thousands of dollars, I did excessive marketing, I went on appointments consistently, (BTW this is a full time job) followed the steps. I didn't see any success. I have a friend. I partnered with him who signed up for the inner circle for $20k for the first year. I learned all inner circle teachings and implemented, but no success, to be honest.

You will see lots of 5 stars rating from many people but don't be fooled. That is only for his teachings not for any success. There is a handful of people who succeed with his program, that's besides the point that during the 4 day seminar he will request when all clients who are pumped up to write an honest review on his ebook bought on Amazon for $1.99 and he will ship his hard book in the mail free of charge. (I wrote a honest review but not received anything.) And to be honest his teaching make sense. His program sounds to be good, but to make money off his program I am not very positive. This is an honest review. I don't mean to hurt anyone just I want you to know the truth about this program. Thanks.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I bought this program in late January 2019. You will be required to pay $177 per month to keep everything the same as when you bought your membership. That is disclosed in an attachment to the agreement, after your signature, not in the agreement. If you don't continue to pay $177 per month, you lose website and all access to everything you thought you had purchased. There will also be a big push to purchase "Profit Grabber" which is a program provided by Marko and this costs over $3,000. The more and more time you invest, you will notice everything requires you to buy more materials from Marko. It's a perfect cash cow for Marko. Their marketing team will continue to call you and push for you to show up at the conferences. They say the conferences are free, but you have to buy a ticket for $100 to go. That doesn't sound FREE to me. Buyer beware.

Original review: July 23, 2018

Third training seminar for me and this time I've decided to quit kicking the can. I recognized the value of Marko's system early on but have always let life get in the way. Not smart on my part, as if I'd committed earlier I'd be riding the wave today. Oh well, can't change the past only the present. Marko clearly has done the design, It's up to us to do the color by numbers and reap the benefits of his system. Thanks Marko.

Original review: July 23, 2018

There were awesome moments with a lot of great information - Marko really has a wealth of information in his head... But for this level of workshop - a 4-day trip - with people taking time off work and coming from long distances, it would be super effective to have it be much more immersive and interactive. I would love to share my ideas with you - we can make much better use of Marko and the inner circle coaches and have a much higher upsell at the end of it. I do events for a Fortune 50 company ( my day job!)... and would love to share some of those techniques with Marko and team! Overall, we had a great time, but want to see you win even more!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marko Rubel?

Original review: July 23, 2018

First off, I would like to thank the Marko Rubel team for putting the time and effort to put on a great 4 day workshop! Marko is a charismatic knowledgeable, energetic presenter. The one thing that I was really looking forward and I am disappointed that didn't occur was "role playing workshops" after awhile powerpoint slides and speakers can become redundant, and many people attending have always been employees and never entrepreneurs and or salespeople.

If we were to be broken into groups and one person playing the buyer and the other person playing the seller and working through the script and rebuttals while under the tutelage of a Rubel team member giving us suggestions and instruction I think 1-2 hours of that daily during the even would be ten times more effective in getting people familiar with their tasks. Simulated Kitchen table closings, simulated phone call query, and deed writing. Would be absolutely fantastic in the coming seminars. Thanks again for your time and patience.

Original review: July 23, 2018

Got a lot of information. Great content. Longing to start calling people and getting something going to better my life. It would be nice to have lunch break closer to noon. Especially for those of us who are taking medication. Thank you Marko for all you do.

Original review: July 22, 2018

Seminar July 2018 Las Vegas - Brought some friends because I was at a previous seminar and was impressed. Would love to suggest when you offer the 'social' that when you give a ticket for drinks you allow us to fill out our names on the back and raffle off a business in a box and get more people to show up. I realize you don't need the money, but it would be really fun.

Also, Vegas is not the best place, June was here for seminar and someone of your people was sleeping on a couch since the hotel booked him a room on the second floor and there were no rooms there, only a gym and food. My partner had just had an heart attack and couldn't make it so I offered the extra bed I had in my room and we are now friends. Here, I've been locked out of my room several times because of a mixup as to my location (between my tag MO and my actual location CA) Maybe closer to your location in SD would allow a view of your operation...? Love it though, look forward to our relationship.

Original review: July 22, 2018

4 day Foreclosure Seminar - Fabulous event. Lots of information. Great coaches, and wonderful opportunity to go for lunch with them. Was super impressed with all staff involved. Best event attended to date. I am out of state investor and still believe this can be done, and I can't wait for my next deal to come through. I am hoping to be able to find deals to partner with, which I felt was a great thing to offer. Thank You, Marko and Entire Staff, great team.

Original review: July 22, 2018

Training Review - I am really impressed so far since I only started this process in June and I'm looking to get started on a shoestring budget. Marko is a genius in what he has created and I feel so far he is genuine in wanting to help people. I will need guidance and I'm praying I won't be dropped in the snake pit yet. Very impressed so far. Thanks, Marko.

Marko Rubel expert review by Jim Blankenship

Marko Rubel is the CEO of Turn-Key Systems, a real estate education company. He has been in the real estate industry for more than a decade. He now writes and speaks about real estate investing.

• Video seminars: You can sign up to watch video seminars of Rubel speaking about investing by visiting the website. You also receive sample chapters from his book when you sign up.

• Blog: The website includes a blog related to investing. You can read real estate investment advice and informational articles about obtaining financing for free.

• Free kit: You can go to the website to download a free investor kit. It details Marko Rubel’s Unlimited Funding™ Methods.

• Student reviews: You can watch reviews from individuals who have used the Unlimited Funding™ Methods. The reviews are from a wide variety of people including general contractors, investors, landlords and others.

• Social media: You can follow Marko Rubel on Twitter and Facebook to learn more about his investment advice and educational programs.

• Best for: Those interested in real estate investments.

Profile picture of Jim Blankenship
Jim Blankenship Investments and Retirement Planning Expert

Jim Blankenship is a Certified Financial Planner with over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. He is the founder and principal of Blankenship Financial Planning, Ltd., has earned the Enrolled Agent designation and is a NAPFA-registered financial advisor. Prior to establishing his independent firm, Jim operated a successful tax preparation service and managed information technology operations for a major financial services corporation. Jim is the author of three books and a contributor to the blog, Getting Your Financial Ducks in a Row.

Marko Rubel Company Information