4.84/5
Based on 122 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Real Estate Money, LLC

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Marko Rubel is a master investor, author and business coach. Marko Rubel is originally from Croatia and his life used to be nothing compared to what it is today. He understands what it means to struggle and that is why he has helped thousands of people today to achieve their financial goals.

Whether it is through one-on-one coaching, live investment seminars or through his books, Marko Rubel is ready to teach you how to create a better life. Visit his website today to learn more about Marko Rubel’s vision for your life.

View More View More

122 Marko Rubel Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 17, 2018

This book (How to Invest in RE without banks.) is the best I have read on real estate investing. It is realistic, accurate, and well documented. The chapters flow in a great order and are easy to follow and understand. I was 79 years old with limited physical ability when I started last year and have completed three deals. My monthly cash flow after $47000.00 in downpayments is $1380.00. When the houses close out I will have a profit of over $120,000.00. I am living proof anyone can do this anywhere, Thank you Marko.

Get expert buying tips about Investment Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Marko is excellent, his information is educational and motivating and gave a great overview making me very anxious to get to the seminar and learn more. The book was easy to read yet very thorough. I really enjoyed the case studies. Being able to read and see the videos was very helpful. Thank you Marko.

Original review: May 16, 2018

How to Invest in Real Estate with Banks was an awesome read. I have never heard of Subject To and was intrigued which caused me to purchase the Foreclosure System. I have learned so much in the last few months and happy that I discovered Markco Rubel's systems that will change my life. Thank you.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Marko gives such great info! The presentation was great! Lots of info, easy to understand, with real world examples of his personal dealings! He allows questions. He has awesome material to follow up the workshop on site, on Amazon, online! I'm excited! I'll see you at the top!

Original review: May 16, 2018

This book is a big game changer, I was stuck going from seminar to seminar and attending Marko’s Seminar I had a chance to read the book and it change my outlook and will be putting all he teaches and the info from the book to be one of his best student. Thank you Marko Rubel.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marko Rubel?

Original review: May 9, 2018

It been the best book I have ever read on real-estate. Marko show you step by step how to invest in Real estate, He show you the five different ways to do it and then most of all show you the Best way. With lots of testimonies and photos of paper works and checks received from deals his students made. Marko is the best teacher I have ever meet in the real estate business.

Original review: May 7, 2018

This seminar (04~07 May 2018) was such an eye-opener. Although I am an experienced real estate broker and read Marko's book and followed his course, manuals and modules, there is always more to learn from the system, this seminar filled the void. The coaches were all very helpful and helped clear many doubts. To perfect myself I will start practicing the system, there's nothing like practicing these creative techniques.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I am thankful, grateful and highly appreciative to Marko Rubel for accommodating me into his Real Estate family live training at Washington on July 28th to July 31st 2017. I learnt a lot that I could not have learnt on my own. The experience of meeting people who have benefited from taking action also gave me the insight and inspiration to strike hard in taking massive action. Thank you Marko.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I've been purchasing Real Estate courses for years, so when I received information in the mail about the strategies that Marko teaches, I thought it was just some more hype. After purchasing and receiving the course material I still hadn't completely committed to learning it, but when I started to earnestly study the material it all became clearer as to what his methods were all about. When I attended my first Live Training Event I was very impressed with the wealth of Real Estate Investment knowledge that Marko and his A-Team possessed. The atmosphere at that A+ Washington Live Training 2017 was very upbeat and positive as Marko divulged many investment tips with much charisma. I'll definitely attend another event and would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn from a Master Teacher. HE'S THE REAL DEAL - YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Marko is a likable guy. He is smart & has a quick wit. The seminar was heavy handed on selling the Mentor thing but that is to be expected at seminars in my experience. I believe Marko genuinely wants people to succeed. I would recommend the live event to friends because he shares many things not in the at-home training, you get your questions answered & the energy there gets you pumped & excited to go out & actually do this!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

I am very glad to add my opinion of Marko Rubel and his team. I have never had such a positive experience nor have I met a team of individuals that work so well and have so much integrity and honesty. Every single one cares about their students and it is very obvious when they communicate with you. I would highly recommend Marko to anyone interested in this business.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I thought Marko and his team were highly professional. I did not feel pressured to act in any kind of negative way. Presentations were very positive. I learned a lot, met a lot of positive people, and made good business contacts. I would definitely attend again, and look forward to increasing my business activity the rest of 2017. Thank you Marko.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I attended the seminar in DC with high expectations. Marko delivered what he said he was going to do. Marko presented a system that is legal and when properly applied money can be made. I appreciate all the live testimonies from students.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Wasn't sure what to expect when arriving. The information was fast and plentiful, at times maybe faster than people were able to write. The workbook was helpful, as were the examples of deals. Questions were answered to help better understand the concept being discussed, and the people in attendance that had already done deals were inspirational and motivating. The staff was professional and attentive to the guests who sought more personal advice. Taking what I gained by being there in person along with the course material will help to move me in the right direction.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017 Marko Rubel is a blessing and a gift to dreamers like me. The first time I heard about Marko I was unemployed, looking for a job. He became my inspiration an example to follow. Meeting him in person was a dream come true when I attended a live event in Washington DC on July 2017. His passion and charisma kept the audience excited and interested the entire time. All his materials are genuine and authentic. His system is very efficient. Marko's investing and marketing techniques make it the perfect formula to succeed in Real Estate. Thank you Marko for sharing your heart and expertise with the world, YOU ARE THE BEST!

May the Lord continue to bless you and your family!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Awesome Seminar this past weekend in D.C.!!! My experience with Marko and his A team was simply the best! He takes a sincere approach in teaching his students to become successful in this niche market approach. He back up with he talks and teaches and it is reflected in his students success! I have no doubt with the proper attitude, persistence and desire and along with his support, I will be on my way! Thank you again so much Marko for just being you!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I just want to say a special thank you to Marko for being thorough, open and honest with us during this training. This is by far the best real estate training with details and great information that I ever had. He gives out simple, down to earth teaching with practical example and makes things so easy to go out and apply right away. No college can teach you something like this. The man is so knowledgeable I guess that is why he has so many enemies. His goal is just to help people more than himself. Other real estate gurus will want you to attend their secrets boot camp and pay bunch of money to get this price information. Thank you Marko Rubel, may God bless you and continue to increase you and your business.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

The Washington DC Foreclosure 4 day seminar is a life transformational event. This is as much about self improvement as it is about real estate. You will leave believing in yourself and understanding that you have the power to control your future. The system presented is concise, well tested, and learnable. I highly recommend Mr. Rubel to anyone interested in self determination.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Thank you so much for the event in Washington D.C. It was very insightful and I learned so much about this business! I am excited, motivated and committed to working for my goals. This seminar was a great way to remind me of what I should be focusing on and how.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

WOW, you better buckle up! His seminar at Washington DC has more information than you could imagine. The seminar is very insightful, informitable. It has helped me get ready to start my new career. In addition It has motivated me. It is well worth investment!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I thought this was going to be a lame training event but I was wrong. I learned so much in these last 4 days that I'll recommend this to anyone wanting to get started in Real Estate. I bought his course 3yrs ago and didn't put in the time, effort or steps needed to change my life. Now, after three years getting back into it. I've close 2 deals in 6 weeks. That's what brought me out to his event because I'm hungry for more. This is easy and anyone can do it.

Original review: July 31, 2017

Marko is very energetic and passionate with a compassionate spirit. His staff is very helpful. Top notch! Marko's strategy is very simple but powerful! I got a chance to network with people from all over the country. Marko's A team were good also in their presentations. I will be looking forward to the next time I come to a seminar in the near future.

Original review: July 31, 2017

It was a pleasure to be a part of the Washington DC Bootcamp. We learned a lot and we look forward to implementing what we have learned at the seminar. We are also looking forward to implementing "Profit Gabber" into our business and automating our systems. It will be a time saver. We appreciate Marko and all the staff for taking the time to share your knowledge.

Original review: July 31, 2017

Marko is a very motivating and knowledgeable speaker! It is a privilege to attend any of his seminars. You learn about sub2, lease options, mindsets, entities, presentations negotiations, marketing, wholesaling and much more. I always feel empowered and that I can do this business and do great! Thanks! Marko!

Original review: July 31, 2017

Me and my wife had great time in the seminar in Washington DC. Marko and all his friendly staff created unforgettable and very informative seminar. We were able to meet many people that were already very successful because of Marko's coaching program helped them. We will definitely come back to other seminars and will continue to work with Marko Rubel! Will recommend this program to anyone.

Original review: July 31, 2017

Interested in Real Estate Investing? Marko Rubel is the real deal. Looking for a mentor, trainer, educator in how to be successful in Real Estate? Marko Rubel and his comprehensive learning package is the best. Wish I had found him 9 months ago. While searching and spending way too much on the wrong "gurus" I finally found Marko. His knowledge, energy, and compassion to see his students succeed is priceless. I finally found what I have been looking for. A mentor and an educational program that will catapult me into one of his next success testimonials. Marko has put all the pieces together and I can't wait to get back home and start implementing all I have learned this weekend. Best of all I know he and his team are a phone call away. Marko even gives his students his cellphone number!!! Thank You Marko!

Original review: June 29, 2017

I am new and just completed the modules 2 times. So far so good. I like the Action Tracker feature that let you know the steps you should be taking to implement the system. A lot of info to absorb. The system is awesome because it open my eyes to other areas of real estate. All you mainly hear out there is about Wholesaling, Fix & Flip and Rentals. I see the awesome value of this system. Going for low hanging fruit.

Original review: June 22, 2017

I am excited to start doing the business. I do want to incorporate and open a bank account. My bank says I can get a business credit card to help pay for materials and things. I need to quit my part time job that they are actually working me full time. Which I don't want to do because I have no time to talk to your coaches or get needed help, but I'm pushing myself to keep studying your videos.

Original review: June 18, 2017

I've been a Diamond member for just about a month now and I've learned more than I ever have before with other programs. I'm joined other organizations and I have never experienced the hands on training that I have with Marko's group. Completely Satisfied!

Original review: June 9, 2017

This man gives you what you need to succeed. He doesn't hold back anything! If anyone is holding back it's your personnel mindset. I was able to get a deal using his methods in 5 weeks, and I am positive there is much more in my future following his detailed steps. I constantly run into people who are all about flipping houses. Marko shows you how to move from one time wonders to true wealth accumulation. I am on my way and you can be too! Thank you Marko!

Marko Rubel expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Marko Rubel is the CEO of Turn-Key Systems, a real estate education company. He has been in the real estate industry for more than a decade. He now writes and speaks about real estate investing.

• Video seminars: You can sign up to watch video seminars of Rubel speaking about investing by visiting the website. You also receive sample chapters from his book when you sign up.

• Blog: The website includes a blog related to investing. You can read real estate investment advice and informational articles about obtaining financing for free.

• Free kit: You can go to the website to download a free investor kit. It details Marko Rubel’s Unlimited Funding™ Methods.

• Student reviews: You can watch reviews from individuals who have used the Unlimited Funding™ Methods. The reviews are from a wide variety of people including general contractors, investors, landlords and others.

• Social media: You can follow Marko Rubel on Twitter and Facebook to learn more about his investment advice and educational programs.

• Best for: Those interested in real estate investments.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs