Marko Rubel

Real Estate Money, LLC

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My Experience Marko Is The Best!!!! Marko you are the best real estate teacher in the business, not just teaching but caring about how our students are doing. By keeping us motivated and on point, your whole team is on fire for success for everyone who come in the inner circle group. And talking with Jill is always a pleasure, she make my day when we talk always upbeat ready to help. Keep up the good work. God bless to our success.

I've been a Diamond member for just about a month now and I've learned more than I ever have before with other programs. I'm joined other organizations and I have never experienced the hands on training that I have with Marko's group. Completely Satisfied!

This man gives you what you need to succeed. He doesn't hold back anything! If anyone is holding back it's your personnel mindset. I was able to get a deal using his methods in 5 weeks, and I am positive there is much more in my future following his detailed steps. I constantly run into people who are all about flipping houses. Marko shows you how to move from one time wonders to true wealth accumulation. I am on my way and you can be too! Thank you Marko!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Marko packs a lot of information into all his seminars and after just returning from the Miami 4 day seminar I was very pleased with all the training that Marko personally gave to us in addition to being able to spend time with some of his very seasoned students and trainers over lunch or dinner. I have been investing for over 30 years and I still learned a lot. He always stays until the last question is answered!

Great experience! Got to pow wow with instructors at lunch and dinners and discuss implementing system with students who have made deals. Thank you! As always Marko great. Feel very inspired! I'm in the process of doing my first mailing. Going to seminar is very motivating!

Great teachings for Real Estate investing with little to no risk. Techniques that make the business easier and simpler to be conducted for many years. Discipline and certain personality type required in my opinion to go on appointments. Recommend it for outgoing people.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marko Rubel?

I learned a lot of valuable information. However, the room was freezing cold and not very comfortable. It was also very long and sometimes the trainers couldn't answer basic questions. They took basic elementary concepts and complicated them. On the other hand, I feel I am ready to start making a lot of money!

Marko's teaching style is lively and energetic. It is quite obvious that he loves what he is doing. He is a walking real estate encyclopedia. I've yet to see/hear a question asked for which he did not have the answer. The seminar was very thorough.

I think that if you are interest in working with real estate in an efficient manner, this is the system that you should go with. I been to 2 seminars and unfortunately didn't act back in 2014. I'm back now and I will put in the effort that the system requires and I'm sure that I will be successful. Don't waste time looking for a magic solution. You will end up wasting money and then coming to Marko. Save the extra journey and start with this course.

I am deeply grateful and love Marko like family because he has given me so much of himself and his knowledge of R.E. Pre-Foreclosure business. Teaching me how to help people in trouble and at the same time helping me, to a better financial future and also given me the ability to believe in myself and my dreams again.

This seminar was amazing with all of the information he taught us. I have been to other seminars and all they did was tell us how to get to make a lot of money wholesaling or finding homes at 50 or 60 percent that needed rehabbing. Marko was very adamant about not doing this. He showed how going in at about 75 to 80 percent and finding a buyer who couldn't qualify at a bank but was able to come up with a deposit and sign a lease option paying a payment that was a little higher and charging an interest rate that was a little higher than the rate that was originally set thereby creating additional income. I can't wait to start doing this.

This seminar was outstanding. Marko's organization, presentation, quality and quantity of information, down to important details and real examples was delivered with sincerity, enthusiasm and a high level of energy. His stories and humor throughout his presentations was enjoyable! Marko gave more in his seminar than I expected possible in four days. We were given a wealth of information and tools necessary for success. Unlike other events I have attended I felt Marko truly wanted us to be successful and he gave 110 percent effort to deliver! His team was equally helpful, friendly and supportive. Marko's seminar was very inspiring and I left it with a renewed sense of commitment and determination that I am going to do what it takes to reach my goals! THANKS MARKO and GOD BLESS!

I really appreciate Marko Rubel's honesty and concerns about helping others improve their knowledge on real estate. He's all out to helping those who desire to reach their financial goals. The cost of all the programs to me a bit on the high side. However if you compare it to a college education and the return you get when you do the business, you can make your money back many times over.

So much usable information is taught during the 4 days! There is no doubt, Marko genuinely wants his students to succeed. He regularly reinforces you while teaching his program that you must work, you must call and if you do, will make money with persistence!

Marko Rubel is a brilliant man and exceptional generous with the wealth of knowledge in making money in real estate. I am looking forward for meeting up with him again at the next seminar in Washington as a success story is my goal. Thank you so much for being mindful of my success!

Changing the mind set is the hardest thing to do. Marko knows this very well and has taken the steps to make the process easier to change. I know once I get past the learning curve things will go a lot easier.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I enjoyed the experience, it was an information packed time, full of note taking and many testimonials illustrating the points made. There was so much information that I am still going over it all to really get as much understanding as possible. I especially liked Marko's transparency in sharing the many stories he has to prepare us for reality... Thanks for a great time Marko.

This was a great seminar! Marko strives to make everything very clear and understandable so we can take the information and really apply it to our business. We had many opportunities to meet and tell with coaches, staff, and Marko. Also, Marko answers every question! He treats people with respect and you go home feeling like a "somebody" who can really do this business! And I will!

Great Real Estate Investment System. I follow many Real Estate Investor Gurus and I have been very impressed with Marko Rubel, he provided me all the necessary tools and systems. He provides so much real situation content that you have all you need to start making your first deals. Other thing that I like in Marko's system is that he provides a variety of investment solutions that are creative and in my case opened more opportunities to make money as an investor. I am a diamond member and very please on what I got from his system.

Once we learned about Marko Rubel's system, it's been very informative in the real estate business. There is a lot of useful information and programs to apply to create your business, it's easy to use for the average person. There is help available online and on the phone to get you started. Marko Rubel along with his team are a very motivated and experienced realty service group. I am excited to be working with them!

Even though I have been around the real estate industry since the 1990s I still learned some amazing tips at Marko's 4-day seminar. I believe the most important part of the entire event is his willingness to answer any and all questions from the audience.

It really was an amazing experience. To be honest I waited to be seated for 4 days listening to Marko, complete my knowledge, take away some of the many doubts I had and maybe something else. However it was much more than that. The whole team was always ready to give us support, explain how they solved real situations that could happen to us. No theory, real situations in real negotiations. Recommended and indispensable. But the best part was being invited to receive support from this group at all times. Here I was not offered to buy a course and stay orphaned afterward. They offered to take me by the hand like a child until I can walk alone. Who can say no?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Marko Rubel conference was informative, thorough, and without hype or deception as to the quality of the product as well as the time and commitment required to be successful. Implementation of actual case situations with reference to the study guide were practical and informative leading to daily audience participation and questions.

All of the products that Marko offers are invaluable to creating and sustaining a successful business in today's real estate market! All of the staff are always eager and willing to assist you on every level.

It was an awesome learning experience. Marco Rubel does an excellent job teaching. His explanation at the event was very detailed and easy to understand. He truly cares about everyone's success path, and works very hard at giving out as much information in the time he has. It was a great four days.

Exceptional four day experience, being around like minded people with same goals, was tremendous! Marko's exceptional energy level combined with his years of experience and knowledge in the ever changing real estate market was very intriguing. Marko's coaches and other staff, also play a significant role in bringing the seminar full circle.

I went to this past boot camp in Miami and I enjoyed the 4 days. I got more understanding and things are clearer. I met some really nice people and it seems like everyone is willing to help everyone else. Like a family. Marko is down to earth and willing to answer your questions honestly and truthfully. I am more determined now than ever after coming back from the boot camp to accomplish my goals and get my first deal. Thank you Marko and your staff. :-)

I attended Marko's event in Miami and it was packed full of information. The room was filled with a lot of people and I have attended this event three times as I was a bit overwhelmed with the amount of information shared and I will probably attend it again in the near future.

Marko gives extra insight into how to handle situations that could occur during the presentation of information. Gives help on the way that you provide the information. A very helpful and fun time. Allows a lot of opportunity to spend time with others who have used his methods of success.

I just attended Marko Rubel 4 day training seminar, it was a great seminar packed with information it was almost like information overload but was well worth it. I have been to seminars before but Marko is different because he has so many real life strategies and not just theories. I will recommend Marko training to anyone who wants to learn real estate, especially subject too.

You are so organized and professional, however your response to delivery upon purchase, is so woefully inadequate and terribly disorganized. I am still in shock. You should send out one email in the very beginning for the timeline of the next 12 things expected from your new members because not everyone on your staff is on the same page. Left me totally confused, disoriented and frustrated.

Marko Rubel Company Profile