3.61/5
Based on 2,569 ratings submitted in the last year

Looking for a mortgage lender?

Quicken Loans

Looking for a mortgage lender?

4591 Quicken Loans Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 31, 2019

My experience with Quicken Loans has been honestly not too bad. Sometimes I get the quick loans that I'm needing and sometimes I don't. It's really all a gamble but I give them good ratings. I have liked the way that Quicken Loans has been really fast about getting me the loans that I honestly need and think no other about it. They have honestly sat and listened to why I needed that exact loan and they have in fact never looked against it and honestly helped me during the hard times I really had struggles.

There's nothing at all that I dislike about Quicken Loans because not only has Quicken Loans been there for me, sometimes I find it hard to get a loan. But that's my problem not theirs. But sometimes I dislike the worker's attitudes or they tend to take longer than usual but.. can't be mad. Also the fact that they have probably so many loans they are always busy and no doubt in my mind they deserve to be treated with respect to be honest. But at the same time i just hope that their process of handling things will get easier.

Original review: May 31, 2019

The process of getting the loan was grueling. I hated every moment of it. I had never signed my name so many times that for a while I didn't wanna see it anymore and the wait, 3 months before I moved into my home so not a good one.

Original review: May 31, 2019

My experience with them was very comforting since they did all they could to approve me since my credit is not the greatest. I believe they are a great company for many reasons since they have the lowest rates and amiable customer service. They by far have exceeded my expectations. Courtesy and precision they are above all other companies I have dealt with.

Original review: May 31, 2019

The process took a little time, we needed to have all the proper paperwork and time to get everything process, after we everything got process and approved, we felt great and were better off financially. We liked their customer service and how closely they worked with us. You felt more like a customer instead of just an account number. One of the thing I liked was their work ethic, they treated very nicely and was able to answer any questions we might have about the loan. But disliked the time to get a loan and the amount of paperwork to fill out, other than that we were very pleased with our interaction with Quicken Loans. Quicken Loans has been a great company to do business with over the years. They have great rates which are very reasonable, excellent customer service and would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: May 31, 2019

The entire experience has been very positive. The application process was done quickly online and I was pre-approved within only a few minutes. Then after submitting the required documents, I was given the rate requested and approved for the mortgage. The application process was very easy. The things that I have liked have been the excellent customer service and fast process throughout the process. They are always available to answer questions when needed. Submitting necessary paperwork is easy and fast without much confusion. The only part of the process that I didn't like was having to submit so much personal information online due to data safety. I am always cautious of giving out my personal information for fear of breach and identity theft.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quicken Loans?

Original review: May 31, 2019

They had a nice website and walkthrough. I was not afraid of starting the loans because it was explained in a good amount. There were just some questionable things I did not question as I should have. I disliked the interest rates and the locations. Quicken Loans seemed a bit unprofessional. The interest rates seemed to keep going up no matter how much I paid. But Quicken Loans did a good job contacting me and not contacting me too much. Some other loans would contact over and over again like some loan shark back in the day. I am no longer with Quicken Loans because the interest rates were crazy. They did work well with making sure I knew when to pay. I am now with Bank of America with my loans.

Original review: May 31, 2019

It has been great. Low rates, excellent customer service! I was able to get all of the Money needed to buy my awesome Mobile Home here at Whispering Palms Mobile Home Park in Las Vegas, Nevada! I absolutely loved their customer service. They were extremely helpful and made sure that I would received the lowest rates possible which I loved. The website was easy to use, application was easy to complete as well as dealing with the authorized agent who is very professional and courteous. They exceeded my expectations with everything I needed, especially the quick loan approval process.

Original review: May 31, 2019

My experience with this brand has been great so far. Their company is very reputable and I do appreciate the tremendous help that they have given me thus far. I was able to easily find the information I needed in regards to home mortgage loans. I did like how in depth they were about the process. I am a first time home buyer, so I needed all the help and guidance that I could get. I am very grateful for their help because I must admit, I was a little lost and confused about the whole process at first. It was a quick and fairly easy process overall. They did a great job.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I like how easy the experience is with the company. It's excellent. It has great benefits. I want to commend the company for great use. I also want to commend the website for exceptional use and the style and design of the site itself. Also the software is free. Very stylish and handy. I love using Quicken Loans and I recommend anybody to use the software if they want the best experience. I go out my way for a company like this.

Original review: May 31, 2019

Quicken Loans was a very reliable service that made financing my home an easier process. They really made sure to work with me on a very personal level to help me based on my financial needs. The process of getting a mortgage with Quicken Loans was made really simple for me. They were well-organized and helpful in providing all the information I needed. I had one banker that helped me throughout the entire process of receiving a loan and that felt like well-respected personal service that gave me a sense of security. But sometimes it was hard to reach the banker by phone when I needed them. Overall my experience with Quicken Loans was positive.

Original review: May 31, 2019

It has been so easy from the start of the process to the closing on the house. We were approved very quickly and everything was explained to us in a way that was easy to understand. We were not sure about it at first but as we were going through the process it was easy to complete each and every step securely. I like that we were able to input all of our information quickly and easily in a secure database. We found out right away if we were approved or denied and it was not overly complicated like other companies were when we contacted them.

Original review: May 31, 2019

My experience with Quicken Loans have been good. They have good rates making for good loan terms with a good time frame as well. Their rates could be better. They're not bad but they could be better. My process with them started online on my computer. I filled out a application there and then it approved me online. The process is much easier because most of it is done online. You don't have to do too much else offline to get your loan. Overall they are good. They are not the best but they are up there.

Original review: May 31, 2019

My experience with Quicken Loans has been very good so far. They are a good company that are very easy to deal with. They made shopping for a mortgage a lot easier and less painful than I had expected. The whole process from applying to approval was seamless and hassle-free. I am very grateful for the whole opportunity to improve my life and Quicken Loans helped make that happen. It was a pleasure to work with such professionals. I was at ease the entire time and would highly recommend Quicken Loans to anyone looking for a mortgage.

Original review: May 31, 2019

It's very good. They helped me get the loan quick, answered my questions quickly and gave me a good rate. They provided good service and fast and accurate. They were there all steps of the way. They set the expectation and was able to deliver on what they said they would do. I could not ask for them to do anything differently than they did. They right away told me what they needed for me and let me know how the process was going to go and how long it will take. They were customer focused and delivered to exceed my expectation.

Original review: May 31, 2019

They're nice, fast. Very helpful and awesome. They were very reliable. I thought that they had plenty of service and provided expert analysis about anything I needed answered. I would highly recommend these guys as your go to service if you need any service. They really know what they're doing when they help you.. they've been there, done that. They could answer phone calls a bit more quickly. All in all they were fast when they were able to help you out. Which helped so much! They always were available when I needed to talk to them. So in the end nothing terrible to report on Quicken Loans.

It started when I owned my first home and I needed some help. Quicken loans was there when I need it most and they provided expert analysis about anything you needed help with. This included many hours of research. Quicken loans helped me decide what was right for me. They also decided how I should move on in the future.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I had a pretty good experience with them. Someone from the company was available by phone daily. I am the type of person who asks a lot of questions so that worked out well for me. Quicken Loans made the process easy. With the help they offered walking me thru getting all my paperwork together on we could make it to closing without any complications. The only thing I disliked about doing business with Quicken Loans was the mistake made at our closing of my refinance was the fact that the person that did the closing docs was negligent in going over everything and made error in the amount of funds that would cover my escrow for the year of my loan. This error caused me a hardship when I had to come out of my pocket to cover this mistake at the time to pay my taxes and home owners insurance.

Original review: May 30, 2019

After nearly 3 weeks into the re-fi process, I was given final re-fi costs (closing and lender's fees) that were not even close to the original quotes (300%+ increase). When I chose another lender based on interest rate and fees, I received a call from "customer service" at Quicken and was subjected to the most unprofessional, condescending and sarcastic series of comments I have ever heard from someone supposedly trying to gain my business.

In addition, Quicken has now refused to refund the $500 for the appraisal that was nothing more than a copy and paste from the current Redfin and Zillow pages and was off more than $100K from an honest appraisal done by an honest lender. I really expected more from a company touting themselves as "America's best"... For a little extra effort (I mean very little extra effort) you can easily find a list of lenders with more attractive offerings. The lender we finally charged final fees that were literally 7 times less than Quicken/Rocket (under $3K versus Quicken's $21K+). Beyond the drastic cost differences, I would never recommend Quicken just based on the horrible attitude they take when a potential customer questions their costs.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Fees could have been less and interest rate could have been lower I suppose, but it was in line with the market. It was still very competitive and reasonable. It was quick and easy and not very difficult to apply and run the loan. Their customer service was very good particularly given there was no local support. It was all done online with some email and chat contact. All in all the process was very fast and surprising easy. I would recommend Quicken Loans to other people.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Quicken Loans is very easy to work with, they're extremely responsive and helpful. They are forever the best. They are no doubt my favorite of all time creditor, that is absolutely true. It was very good, very easy. It went very smoothly. There was no hiccup at all, and I really feel thankful to Quicken Loans. I would recommend Quicken Loans any chance I get. I just love them, and I will do business with them every chance I can, that is the truth.

Original review: May 30, 2019

It didn't work as well as I would have liked. It took longer to hear back from them than expected and ultimately I ended up not using them. I was quite disappointed. I thought my information got lost in the shuffle. The thing I liked most about using Quicken Loans was that it was done all online. I did not need to fill out any pesky paperwork or talk to an annoying salesman on the phone.

Original review: May 30, 2019

The process of signing up online was very easy as it took me step by step and listed my choices on loans and my loans payments based upon what I would want to chose. I liked everything about it to the easy signup and the tracking options you can do to get on time with your payments. The tracking options that are provided go from emails to tracking on your phone. I knew when they wanted their money back and so I paid them back. I enjoyed everything from this loan company. They have been pretty good.

Original review: May 30, 2019

My experience has been pretty good and I was always on time with my payments, never had any problems with them. Good customer service and loan rates for what I need them for. Rate is lower than most companies that people do business with. Interest rates were fair, paid it off before the contract was up. All the paperwork was a headache and the waiting for approval. Now it is faster and better with technology.

Original review: May 30, 2019

It has been been very smooth and easy from the start since I got the loan online. I like that there was very little human interaction, it was refreshing to complete everything I needed at home. It felt great completing everything online. If I needed to find information it was easy to look for it since all of my documents are already at home. I wished Quicken Loans gave me a quote faster just based on my income and credit score so that I could already see how much I qualify for. The process was very easy and a step by step process. It felt like Quicken loans would treat more fairly since I'm ** compared to some of the larger banks.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Quicken's loans are very helpful and very nice individuals. Their website and the app is very fluid and user-friendly. I like a customer service over the phone at the call center. But I have had an issue with their hold. I also like the loan process. I also liked the application process and the length of the application. Nice and easy and cool and calm. I like their easy to use app and website. Their menu options is helpful.

Original review: May 30, 2019

It was a great experience, the paperwork was easy to fill out and the whole process only took about 12 days. The rates were reasonable and the whole process was very quick and simple. Our representative was very informative in answering our questions. I would recommend the company to anyone interested in their services.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Quicken Loans makes me feel like a valued customer. They were able to treat me like a person and not just another number like some of the other bigger banks. Other places wouldn't take care of me. I like the way they take an interest in you and show care and concern about you and your property. I liked the way they were able to give me such a good rate. Also I worked with a certain person every time. It was a simple process first off started with checking online. After going online I figured out a few things then decided to call for more assistance. After calling they took care of me and made everything super simple! They made sure everything was done right. But there was delay in getting back with me a few times. It could have been a little faster response time.

Original review: May 30, 2019

My experience with Quicken Loans was very reasonable. I found my experience with them to be fairly fast. I was expecting a more drawn out and long process, but it was surprisingly easy and quick to navigate a mortgage with them. I liked that the process was fairly straightforward and easy to comprehend, and that there were also guides to help understand the more complex notions of having a mortgage. Some of my extended family members claimed to have "horror stories" with them, but I found the mortgage process to be surprisingly smooth. They pretty much did what they promised to do, and helped me set up a mortgage for my home.

Original review: May 30, 2019

When I was getting my mortgage I walked in and talked to a representative who was the friendliest person I have ever met, after a long wait time. Then we talked and worked things out for about an hour and then we were done. It is a pretty good experience because we have a very affordable monthly rate on a beautiful house. Also they have great customer service and I have never had a problem with them plus they offer effortless ways to pay. I like the friendliness of the people who work there, and the relatively low but reasonable rates. Also they have a lot of locations so the one I went to was only a few minutes away from my apartment. One of the things I disliked about my experience with Quicken Loans is the long wait time. I took 35 minutes for me to just talk to a representative when I was trying to get a mortgage.

Original review: May 30, 2019

It was one of the best services I have ever encountered. I liked that it was fast, easy and smooth. I like that they are innovative, advanced and progressive. They treat you like a valued person and not like a number. They provide personal attention and honest and open. Providing me with all the information I needed in a way I could understand. They are very good, helpful, insightful. They are caring, fast and go above and beyond to help. They was professional yet human like and provided a personal touch, which made me comfortable and relaxed. My experience with them has been exceptionally good.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Visited the office, wait a reasonable time for an agent and they gave the alternatives that fit my mortgage in good engaging and transparent procedure. They work in a professional way from start thru the process. Makes your life more easier all the way until we close the case. Quicken is a great company that is transparent, open to do business, dedicated to help people to brings dreams of owning a home a reality especially for new homeowners like me. They starting to make the right approach with very knowledgeable people that put you in control of the process of starting the process of buying a new home - the home of your dreams.

Quicken Loans Company Information