3.57/5
Based on 2,241 ratings submitted in the last year

Looking for a mortgage lender?

Quicken Loans

Looking for a mortgage lender?

4641 Quicken Loans Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 3, 2019

They were always accurate and easy to work with. If I had a question I could call and talk to anybody and they could answer it. They were always friendly and knowledgeable. I didn't have any issues with them. My loan was handled professionally and quickly. All questions were answered in a timely fashion by friendly workers. They used terminology I could understand. I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in loans. My bank took care of all paperwork. I liked that it was done efficiently. The employees at Quicken always were very responsive for requests.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Quicken Loans provided me with a complete home buying experience as it provided everything I felt like I needed to be approved for my home purchase. I received all of the help that I needed to establish terms and conditions for my home buying experience and I felt like I was treated with respect. I liked that Quicken Loans provided more information about the process from beginning to end. They were able to help me decide which options were appropriate for my financial situation and other services which would ultimately apply to my contract or mortgage terms. Quicken Loans will help everyone directly through the home buying process without any hassle.

Although there were not many bad experiences with Quicken Loans overall, I felt as though I needed more complete information as to other payment options available through my banking institution and more information related to additional payment information for early payments. Customer service availability was only above average in some areas regarding payment advice. But overall I felt like I was treated fairly. I liked the fact that I knew exactly what was happening throughout the entire home buying process. I liked that I felt as though I received helpful customer service and I had other options that did not feel as competitive as the offer that I received from Quicken Loans.

Original review: June 3, 2019

It was a challenge but well worth it. It seemed okay to start with bit after time. The thing that I did like about the loan agency is that is was quick and easy to fill out all aspects of the application. It took no time to have me approved which I guess is the standard so they can get your processes going. It is very easy to obtain the agreements with the company. But the hard part is fulfilling these agreements due to the price semantic on the return of the property. A problem arose with price inflation at every turn. The places are designed to keep you in a long term debt while paying the most for interest and fees. Also it is very expensive and does take the time to explain why it is so expensive. But it will cause you to question your description of what home loan means.

Original review: June 3, 2019

In the beginning the experience was really good. I was a bit nervous that things wasn’t going to go thru. So with a little bit of research and hard work I finally got linked with Quicken Loans and things went by fast and approval was on time. You find your home and contact who you like to go through with your loan then have them take a look at your home. Then you send them the offer for the house and they will let you know if they are gonna accept and buy the home for you. I liked how the employees really cared about me. They helped things go fast and smoothly. It took about two weeks to get approved, but once approved was able to move into new home after inspection process. They didn’t take me through anything that I didn’t need to go through. I wasn’t forced into anything. I was gave a fair pay back price. Luckily everything worked out in everyone’s favor and I’m happy of that. I didn’t want to keep doing applications over and over.

Original review: June 2, 2019

The experience was useful and convincing and very easy to use with good and affordable rates and very easy to understand the policy. Very easy to get mortgage or loan online and being able get approved within minutes and breeze through the application process with ease without any issues. Good customer service and lots of different payment options, as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quicken Loans?

Original review: June 2, 2019

When I applied for a mortgage with this reputable company, they got back to me in a timely manner. They have just been great every step along the way and are always available to speak to me if I have questions or issues. I was approved in no time and without any issues. I like how easy it was to apply and get approved. The process was not hard at all. I was able to get the mortgage I was looking for when I was buying my first house and I was able to get the house that I was looking to purchase.

Their customer service is great and couldn't be happier with them. I had a dedicated customer service person that helped me with my questions. I disliked that I didn't get more support after I was already approved for the loan. I wish I had someone follow up with me to answer home buying specific questions. I wish they were a little more helpful in the home buying process overall. My realtor played a big part in helping me understand the process but I feel like Quicken could've assisted me a little bit better so I could feel at ease when purchasing my first house.

Original review: June 2, 2019

They provide quality policies and reasonable price ranges. I'm so glad that I came across this company because it's very convenient. Now that I have been using Quicken Loans I don't have any of those problems I had once before. The experience was amazing. I love the fact that they are offering such quality servicing. I can't begin to tell you how much this means to be involved with a company so structured. I really enjoy all the services they provide. It's been quite a while since I have been applying but I do remember filling out paperwork. Speaking with an agent, having long and extensive conversation about my financial situation and history amongst other things. I'm an completely satisfied with the efforts this company here displays day in day out. I appreciate all of the support and labor the faculty and staff shows. They are great and wholeheartedly appreciated.

Original review: June 2, 2019

Dependable, quality, good source of contacts, reasonable fees that were straightforward to understand, website easy to use. Application process was user friendly. The qualification and or approval was speedy, faster than expected and was able to be approved for full amount requested. Closing was okay too, did not experience any issues there either. Overall, very useful and satisfactory. Seamless experience, did not encounter any major issues at all. Friendly staff, answered questions and answered them straightforward to where I could understand.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I really think this place works the best to provide all that I need in the end of everything that I need to use for myself. I really like all things that they provided for me to use. They do so much to make me happy and to provide all that I need to use to be a happy boy. There is no reason to not like all that they are giving me to use. Getting the loan was really smooth throughout the entire process. I really like how easy they made everything for me to do and that I could take my time and do what I needed to do in order to get what I wanted.

Original review: June 2, 2019

Great experience. Used them for initiation & refinance. Came to our house on our schedule both times. Paid no closing costs. Sat in our home. Took us through whole initial loan to buy our house. Sold that loan at year two but came back again to refinance loan when interest rates bottomed out without closing costs. They resold loan to our current Bank of America. We will gladly choose Quicken Loans again without hesitation for all our mortgage future financing.

Original review: June 2, 2019

Quicken Loans has the best customer service ever that I could ask for in loans for homes, my experience was advised by a family member so I did not hesitate to take that opportunity. Now am so satisfied. I liked how Quicken Loans deals with their customers, as from first day I was interested and contacted Quicken Loans they were professional and experienced in helping and delivering my needs. I would advise anyone interested in getting mortgage for house loans to go directly to Quicken Loans as they have the most advantage process and easiest one.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I felt that my Quicken Loans experience was a learning experience. The only reason that I dealt with them because a family member had some pretty good things to say about them. I feel that as a company they had pretty good loan options and the interest rates weren't that high and I also felt the employees were very experienced and knew exactly what they were talking about. My experience has been pretty great. They had a pretty good interest rate compared to other mortgage companies. I also liked that their employees were very nice and upfront about everything I asked about. I felt that they weren't biased against me and answered every questioned I asked and they delivered.

I felt the experience of getting a mortgage was pretty easy. I liked that I could put down a lower amount of money compared to other loan companies. I also like that you can put as much as 3.5 % down when you get an FHA loan from them. I believe that is especially good. I also like that I could get a fixed rate of 15, 20, or 30 year fixed rate. I also loved the payment calculator. I also like they are the same company that has Rocket Mortgage.

Original review: June 2, 2019

The initial process was a bit tedious because I had to do a lot of research. I did appreciate the representatives being helpful and letting me know what was needed to ensure a smooth process. It was a self-explanatory process. They made me feel confident that I was getting the best loan for my needs. I also received plenty of communication during the process. I was approved for an amount that would cover the house I wanted. The interest rate was very satisfactory. It was a somewhat quick process and it made my home buying experience much easier. I do wish the interest rate had been a bit lower considering I have stable employment, good credit and good payment history.

Original review: June 2, 2019

The first thing I did was visit the website and review the information available to determine if it was a good choice for a loan. After confirming that it was I called up the company and gave them the pertinent details and asked what they could do. I proceeded to discuss the loan with an agent assigned to me over the next couple days and was eventually approved a loan to buy my first house.

There were a couple things I liked about Quicken Loans. I enjoyed communicating with the agent assigned to my account. I found the process if signing up made me really feel like an adult for the first time since I got married. There wasn't any major thing that I disliked about my experience; although in total fairness that might be because my frame of reference for this kind of thing is extremely limited as this was my first loan experience. The experience was very educational. I was both nervous and excited about the experience to do it. I'm not sure if my experience was similar to most other, but ultimately it was a very beneficial experience.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I called them and told them how much I needed. And they helped me get the money I needed to pay for my mortgage. It was fast and easy to do business with them. They are very friendly people that like to help you the best they can. They have great customer satisfaction at Quicken Loans. Everything was great and worked out perfectly for me here at Quicken Loans. I would highly recommend them to friends and family. And would do business again with them.

Original review: June 2, 2019

Quicken Loans has always delivered on their promises and terms and gave me the upmost respect in terms of customer satisfaction. They have always presented me with all the tools I need to a successful home owner. I liked the fact that Quicken Loans gave me tools to express my concerns about home ownership, and they never dropped the ball in giving me the leeway to give them everything I have to complete my process. They deliver on all of their terms, but they were slow in delivering. Like different quotes I requested were slow in returning my calls on. Anyone considering using Quicken Loans should consider the speed at which they want their process to be. Quicken Loans is a good company in my opinion but they were just slow in getting back with me on some of our terms such as loans, quotes, etc.

Original review: June 2, 2019

They have acted in a very professional and courteous manner with regards to my mortgage experience. The entire process was simple and easy to understand. I felt that the experience was pleasant and seamless. The loan process can seem daunting, however they made it simple and easy to navigate. I would recommend them highly to friends and family. I liked that the agents were easy to get ahold of and that they were always available to help and answer any questions along the way. There was nothing that I disliked.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I got a good rate there and was with them for three years but then switched to a better rate with another company when I refinanced my mortgage a couple of years ago. But while I was with Quicken Loans I had no problems. Refinancing my mortgage was very easy. I did almost everything online and had a decision in a few days. I liked that I could do almost everything online and I could go at my own pace with filling everything out. Also, what I liked most about Quicken Loans was the interest rate that I got with them at the time and the payment is easy. It is just auto pay out of my account every month.

Original review: June 2, 2019

My experience with Quicken Loans was great. The staff was extremely easy to work with and answered all our questions. The loan process (applying and getting approved) was super quick and super simple. We applied online for our loan and received the approval very quickly. Once the approval came through we were able to get all necessary documents ready for the purchase. We were able to get approved and get the mortgage much sooner than anticipated. I have not been part of a simpler process before. Everyone was very knowledgeable and quick to provide assistance whenever needed. Very few documents were needed and the company helped us in every step of the process. There was nothing that I disliked in any way shape or form about the loan process through Quicken.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I once refinanced with Quicken Loans and it was a very smooth refinance, therefore it was a good experience overall and I don't have any complaints or issues with their loan processing. I applied for the loan online and although I talked to an agent from time to time, most of the loan processing was done online and through email.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I really liked how Quicken Loans, a company that helped me and some other people that I know, with the mortgages, is very very quick at getting to me and my friends who were also using Quicken Loans. They live up to their name, being very quick. I highly recommend you to do your loans with this company. The people there were extremely nice, and understood how me and their customers felt. I liked how the people helping me with my loans. Quicken Loans was so amazing!!!! They told the truth to me 100 percent of the time I was there. There was a miscommunication with the amount of loans that I owed, but I got refunded that money back.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I would describe the process of getting a mortgage or refinancing your loan with Quicken Loans as an overall positive experience that left me confident in Quicken Loans more than I had been in the past. I liked when the process finalized, as I overall usually dread dealing with it. I appreciated about Quicken Loans in particular - the aspects such as their convenience, their consistent updates, their ability to provide customer service and immediate feedback at most hours, and their ability to import documents in many different formats and styles.

The things that I mostly disliked about my experience with Quicken Loans would probably be most aptly described as the costs associated with the product being too high. There were always seeming to be continued expanding costs, and they seemed to be charging more for certain functionalitities that I thought I had already paid for on a previous or prior occasion. But my experience with Quicken Loans was overall very straightforward and agreeable, compared to other similar products I've used very recently. Quicken allowed me to track things very easily and clearly.

Original review: June 2, 2019

We do not really like to carry a loan on the property and the process is time-consuming and lengthy to set up a loan. May take some time and effort to accomplish. All in all, there is a lot of paperwork involve. An individual should be prepared for a large amount of paperwork and investigation into credit histories and property details. But easy to do business with and has a good website and app. Good service, low loan rates. We had the ability to monitor the loan online and never fell behind in payments.

Original review: June 1, 2019

I had a really good experience with them. The process of receiving a home mortgage loan was quick and easy. I like how I was able to get a low interest rate. I also like how helpful their employees are in making the process quick and easy. I was able to apply online and do everything virtually. I was able to communicate through email and phone and the whole process was done virtually. I don't like that they have certain limits on how much they can lend you. I would have preferred if I could have gotten my entire mortgage loan from them.

Original review: June 1, 2019

I applied for a loan with my mobile phone after seeing an advertisement on the television. I was approved pretty quickly and within a few weeks I was closing on my house. It was a pretty seamless experience. There are several things that I liked about my experience with Quicken Loans. Their online portal was so easy to use and most of it was done with my mobile device. There was nothing that I disliked about my experience with Quicken Loans. If anything, I would say that their fees were higher than average. But that is to be expected I suppose. They were a great company to work with. They had excellent customer service and they were available every step of the way during the mortgage process. I would absolutely use them again for my next mortgage.

Original review: June 1, 2019

My experience has been exceptional. It was a quick approval and I got the amount I wanted for my home. I love them and would use them, again. I would also recommend them based on excellent rates. I found the application process a very easy one to work with. I was able to secure a rate that was helpful for me and I was able to buy a large home of my dreams. Sometimes I would much rather prefer to work with a loan officer in person, but, I was able to get the help that I need to buy what I wanted. I was able to secure a line with some documentation, on the site. It took only a matter of minutes to get a predetermined amount and then when I uploaded the documents I went beyond the preapproval to get a large rating than what I had anticipated.

Original review: June 1, 2019

My experience was great and excellent and I go back there anytime I needed services and anything done to that sort and that completed the property I needed it for. I like the people and the quality of their services they gave me and it was really good of them to help me the way they did to get me the ** I needed.

However, there is some things I disliked like the paperwork was not great at looking and getting to know everything about it and it could be more narrowed down and simplified for people. But they are great and a good selection as I needed their services and they are a great company and would recommend them anytime and like to come back to get the ** I need.

Original review: June 1, 2019

It has been a great experience, it has been so easy to use and I absolutely love it very very much. It is a great tool for loans and the like. It has been easy to sign up and find out if you qualify and it is quick and user friendly. It could be easier to use than it is now even though it is very user friendly. It can be hard to get into first, but once you're used to it it's very very very good. I tell everyone to use it if they can, it is the best tool for loans.

Original review: June 1, 2019

It has been good. They have good communication. Overall, I never felt like I was confused during the process. I never felt like they tried to deceive me. Everything felt convenient. During the entire process they made sure to stay in contact with me to make sure I understand everything as I move forward. I think the entire process overall is very easy and convenient to do. They're very helpful and communicate well. Only issue I'd say is they're inconsistent on how each representative is knowledgeable. I had to personally change mine. I thought that the first representative I talked to wasn't quite as knowledgeable as I thought they would be. I actually had to change that aspect through the process and ended up talking to a second person to help.

Original review: June 1, 2019

Surprising, at first customer service was a bit behind the times but in the last year they have improved and the overall company has gotten much better. Better service, low APR and easy payment options. Overall Quicken has surprised me at the level of individual service that I have received. Minimal paperwork, decent digital format, well educated customer service representatives and easy application process. Overall application process was long but secure.

Quicken Loans Company Information