Located in Salt Lake Valley, PM Capital is a gold and silver dealer specializing hard-to-find coins and bars. PM Capital prides itself in the quality of their products and strives to provide the best in client care. Whether adding to your existing collection or just getting started, PM Capital is eager to help throughout every step of the way.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
The PM Capital representative was very helpful and thorough in talking about how to use IRA funds to invest in gold assets. From start to finish, including the interim of transferring the funds from the former custodian to the existing custodian, PM Capital monitored and let me know if there were any delays.
Thank you for leaving a review and mentioning our IRA team's thoroughness. We believe that team is one of the reasons why PM Capital stands apart from other precious metals companies. We are very happy that you had a great experience and we will continue to be here to help with any of your questions. Remember that when the time comes to liquidate your metals with us, we don't charge any fees and it will be completely free. Look forward to hearing from you again.
I got involved with investing after losing my husband a few years ago. I wanted to be smart with the life insurance money to help protect my family over the coming years. I spent a lot of money on education on investing, which sounds great in theory, but looking back, I realize that a lot of it was misleading. I invested $22,000 from my self-directed IRA, in rose crown guinea silver. I have had trouble accessing my Accuplan account and have not checked on it much since the investment, as the whole purpose of investing in metals is for its stability.
I realize that all investments are a risk, but it isn't until recently, when I was finally able to access my account, that I found that the 22,000$ I paid, was for silver valued at just over 12,000$. I'm not talking about changes in value from the initial purchase, I'm talking about the INITIAL value of the silver I purchased. I looked over the documents that I had from PM Capital, and nowhere can I find anything showing that I would be paying $10,000 to PM capital for facilitating the purchase of this silver.
I am ashamed that it took me so long to figure this out, but life has been crazy for me and my boys since losing my husband. I am absolutely sick thinking about how much money I have wasted, because I didn't know any better and we are surrounded by people and companies who take advantage of that lack of knowledge. My interactions with the company were all very pleasant and they were eager to assist me. Now I know why. At this point, I don't know if anything can be done about it, as it has taken me so long to figure this out. Investors beware.
I should have researched more about purchasing precious metals. I'm still unclear as to why the value of my purchase immediately dropped in value after the account was set up, and whether or not the way metals are bought and sold has to do with PM Capital or Kingdomtrust.
We are sorry to hear about your bad experience with your investment. We are normally very detailed in explaining the whole process from beginning to end. I would love to talk to you about your questions and concerns to make sure you have a clear picture. To add a small note about Kingdom Trust, many companies have had issues with them and we actually aren't using them to be a custodian for our client's anymore. I look forward to hearing from you.
PM Capital expert review by Barbara Friedberg
Headquartered in the Salt Lake Valley in Utah, PM Capital is a gold and silver purveyor. PM Capital offers gold and silver rounds, bars and both circulated and uncirculated coins. The company recently opened a sales office in Los Angeles, California.
Precious metal selection: PM Capital keeps updated inventory information on their website, so you can quickly see what is available. Their products include gold and silver rounds, bars and coins, including American, French, Swiss, Canadian and British coinage.
Free investor report: Potential customers can download a free investor kit with information on gold and silver investment strategies. Simply visit the company’s website and enter your name, email and phone number to download the kit.
Real time stock pricing: PM Capital’s website features a ticker with real-time stock market values for gold, silver, platinum and palladium, so investors can keep tabs on the value of their collection.
Investor information: PM Capital offers informative articles on its website on the importance of portfolio diversification, how current federal policies can affect the stock market and more.
Personalized service: PM Capital’s Client Care department can answer questions and help you choose the right investment for you. You can contact them by phone; visit their office in Lindon, Utah; or email through their website.
Best for: those who want to invest in gold or silver.
PM Capital questions and answers
- What sets PM Capital apart from the competition?
- The quality of our products and quality of service. [We provide] seamless client relationships with sales, service, and support.
- How do you measure success?
- We measure success in unparalleled client satisfaction and meeting their diversification needs.
- What is something you wish every consumer knew about PM Capital?
- We want to help more people realize they can diversify their retirement accounts with physical precious metals.
- What are the most common misconceptions consumers have about your industry?
- That investing in precious metals is a doomsday mindset.
- How do you think the industry will change in the next 5 to 10 years?
- Prospective clients will become more aware of the “Why” they should invest in hard, tangible assets.
- How has PM Capital grown or evolved in recent years? How do you see the company growing or evolving in the future?
- We are much more focused on education. Growing our client base and increasing our ability to influence more people on “Why gold, why silver, why now?”
- Where do great ideas come from in your organization?
- Great ideas come from our employees, and those on the front line of interacting with our customers.
- Do you have any advice or comments for your current or potential customers?
- Discovering why they should have 20% of their investable assets in precious metals.
PM Capital Company Information
- Social media:
- Company Name:
- PM Capital
- 380 Technology Ct., Suite 100
- Postal Code:
- United States