Located in Salt Lake Valley, PM Capital is a gold and silver dealer specializing hard-to-find coins and bars. PM Capital prides itself in the quality of their products and strives to provide the best in client care. Whether adding to your existing collection or just getting started, PM Capital is eager to help throughout every step of the way.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
PM Capital expert review by Barbara Friedberg
Headquartered in the Salt Lake Valley in Utah, PM Capital is a gold and silver purveyor. PM Capital offers gold and silver rounds, bars and both circulated and uncirculated coins. The company recently opened a sales office in Los Angeles, California.
Precious metal selection: PM Capital keeps updated inventory information on their website, so you can quickly see what is available. Their products include gold and silver rounds, bars and coins, including American, French, Swiss, Canadian and British coinage.
Free investor report: Potential customers can download a free investor kit with information on gold and silver investment strategies. Simply visit the company’s website and enter your name, email and phone number to download the kit.
Real time stock pricing: PM Capital’s website features a ticker with real-time stock market values for gold, silver, platinum and palladium, so investors can keep tabs on the value of their collection.
Investor information: PM Capital offers informative articles on its website on the importance of portfolio diversification, how current federal policies can affect the stock market and more.
Personalized service: PM Capital’s Client Care department can answer questions and help you choose the right investment for you. You can contact them by phone; visit their office in Lindon, Utah; or email through their website.
Best for: those who want to invest in gold or silver.
PM Capital questions and answers
- What sets PM Capital apart from the competition?
- The quality of our products and quality of service. [We provide] seamless client relationships with sales, service, and support.
- How do you measure success?
- We measure success in unparalleled client satisfaction and meeting their diversification needs.
- What is something you wish every consumer knew about PM Capital?
- We want to help more people realize they can diversify their retirement accounts with physical precious metals.
- What are the most common misconceptions consumers have about your industry?
- That investing in precious metals is a doomsday mindset.
- How do you think the industry will change in the next 5 to 10 years?
- Prospective clients will become more aware of the “Why” they should invest in hard, tangible assets.
- How has PM Capital grown or evolved in recent years? How do you see the company growing or evolving in the future?
- We are much more focused on education. Growing our client base and increasing our ability to influence more people on “Why gold, why silver, why now?”
- Where do great ideas come from in your organization?
- Great ideas come from our employees, and those on the front line of interacting with our customers.
- Do you have any advice or comments for your current or potential customers?
- Discovering why they should have 20% of their investable assets in precious metals.
PM Capital Company Information
- Company Name:
- PM Capital
- 380 Technology Ct., Suite 100
- Postal Code:
- United States