1.24/5
Based on 286 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For over 30 years, PHH Mortgage has helped countless homebuyer and homeowners find financing solutions. PHH strictly focuses on subservicing and portfolio retention to allow their diverse professional clients concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service at every level. Whether you are looking to purchase a new home or refinance your current mortgage, PHH offers a wide variety of loan options, including HARP, conventional, VA, FHA, and Jumbo. Talk to one of their experienced loan officers today to get started.

367 PHH Mortgage Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Just like the other person. My mortgage was transferred from and PHH has not provided me with a way to pay. When I call in I sit on hold forever and their email channel is not answering this simple question (How do I login to pay?).

PHH Mortgage response

Chad, I'm forwarding your information to our Ombudsman group so someone can assist you with this. Is the number shown in your review the best number to reach you at?

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I've been trying to contact them for 2 weeks. My mortgage was transferred from Ocwen during a merger to PHH. I'm writing this review as I am on hold. Like everyone else, I'm trying to figure out how to pay my mortgage online. Here's the script: I call and try to get a customer service person on the line. I listen to the same 5 riffs of an electronic jam on a loop for an hour. Somebody in another country answers. I explain that I can't get on to the site to transfer my account information. They have me enter my info. An Internal Error message pops up.

The person on the line says they are going to transfer me to the web department. They put me on hold. I listen to the same jam again for an hour. Finally someone answers and I repeat the entire spiel. They give me a new password to enter which also doesn't work. And then... Before we ever get to the next step we get disconnected and I have to call back and start again with step one. This has happened 5 times today. I absolutely HATE this company already! They deserve 0 stars.

PHH Mortgage response

Heather, we sincerely apologize for your experience. I have forwarded your information to our Ombudsman team, so they can have someone contact you. Is the phone number shown on this review the preferred contact number? Please send us a private message if there's another number you prefer to be contacted at. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

All my questions were answered. The customer service was extremely friendly and helpful very informative was able to answer questions without hesitation. Looking forward to doing business with them. I hope they continue to be good.

PHH Mortgage response

John, thank you for the positive review! We are here to help our customers, and we appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I feel I can always turn to you and get help - instantly! This is highly appreciated. In an urgent situation like Tax Return Time, a missing form can cause unnecessary delay. I might have misplaced the form in question or postal service placed it in the wrong box, this happened frequently. Thus, an easy phone call, a friendly answer - immediate action on your part - make a huge difference. Thank you.

PHH Mortgage response

Thank you, Hildegard, for your positive feedback! We are here to help our customers, and we're happy to hear you are pleased with the service provided.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Generally I do ok with PHH, except when I have to deal with their phone system. Otherwise usually no problem EXCEPT the same problem as last year. I never received my Mortgage Interest statement. This would be relatively simple if I could ever get through the phone maze. After sitting on hold twice for a combined 40 minutes I gave up. Now I have no way of following up on the tax document because the website is inoperable today.

PHH Mortgage response

Julie, we take all feedback seriously, and we sincerely apologize for your experience. I have forwarded your information to our Ombudsman team, so they can assist you with your mortgage interest statement.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PHH Mortgage?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

The Customer Service was very nice, patient and informative! However, the policy that does not permit me to pay my mortgage on the 16th (I am ONLY paid once a month on the 16th) without being penalized is AWFUL! I have NEVER been late but that will change since my loan was sold to your company. I was offered the option to pay twice a month to break up the payments but that doesn't work since I am ONLY paid once a month on the 16th! It seems no matter how hard I work on doing the right thing, NOTHING seems to work in my favor!

PHH Mortgage response

Jewell, thank you for the kind words regarding our customer service rep. We do take all feedback seriously, and we are forwarding your review to our Ombudsman team to see if there's anything that can be done to resolve this for you.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Not to mention that I just hung up on the 3rd person that said I was breaking up. Right. Start with the phone menu - takes literally 3-4 minutes before you're even given any options. E-mailed customer service with a question last Thursday. No response by Tuesday. Scared because our mortgage was transferred to PHH - we found out via a letter in the mail. We have one question about payment options - so far I've gotten one person who couldn't answer and the 3 people today that said I was breaking up.

We like to pay what we want to pay when we pay it (keep credit on Comcast, DTE energy, etc). The PHH web page says you can have payment auto deducted (which we hate) or make a one time payment for a "small fee". The web page says the "small fee" is $7.50. Highway robbery. Greed. Just greed. $90/year to PAY online. I'll have to get back on the phone when I have a couple of hours to spare and get an address - I'll spend money on stamps and mail a check. Don't have the heart to be on hold and get disconnected for the 4th time today.

PHH Mortgage response

Peggy, we take all feedback seriously, and we apologize for your experience. Please send us a private message with your phone number, so someone in our Ombudsman team can contact you and answer any questions you may have.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Person I spoke to you on the phone was very courteous, professional, empathetic, understanding, kind and did help me to the fullest. I was trying to find out where the payment went all the payoff went and she heard what I had to say promptly connected with the other mortgage company and came back to the phone as quickly as possible and apologized for the wait. Then gave me information that I needed post phone call.

PHH Mortgage response

Abigail, thank you for your positive review! It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience, and we are glad to hear that you're pleased with the service provided by PHH.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

My mortgage was sold to PHH. I do not have any information to pay my monthly bill. It took me an hour and a half to get through and the customer service rep SCA, after explaining he could give me the information to mail my check, I explained this was not expectable to me, and I needed to direct debit, I continued to explain why this was not going to work and during my explanation REP SCA hung up on me. I do not have another hour and a half to wait on hold to be able to pay my mortgage. This is not a good company.

PHH Mortgage response

Michelle, we take all feedback seriously, and we apologize for your experience. Your account has been assigned to our Ombudsman team so they can assist you with this.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I have a mortgage I bought from UW Credit Union, which was wonderful. But they sold it to PHH. Now I am trying to get information on my loan balance. It is impossible to reach them. I have been on music hold for an hour since phoning them. I went to their website and there is no way to get information there. Stay away from PHH if you possibly can.

PHH Mortgage response

Alfred, we sincerely apologize for your experience in trying to reach us, and we are looking into this.  I do see, though, that you were able to speak to one of our Customer Service agents today. If your issue is unresolved or if you have any additional questions, please send us a private message and someone from our Ombudsman team will contact you.  Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

This company is a gem amongst mortgage companies. From the start of the process of getting my very first mortgage to the management of that existing mortgage I must say the relationship has been excellent. Very friendly staff and personal attention to all my needs has resulted in a very relaxed and comfortable interactions. I had a hiccup in some of my payments and PHH jumped in to help me get back on track without all the heartache of late payments and such. Thank you PHH for all you guys do!!! I really mean that!!

PHH Mortgage response

Thank you, Nabil. It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience, and we are delighted to read your feedback about PHH. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and we appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I sent in 3 months' worth of mortgage payments via money order all in separate envelopes, along with monthly payment coupon in December 2018. They were for my December 2018, January 2019 and February 2019 mortgage payments. I went online to make sure they had been received. December 28th I talked to two people in the Philippines and finally got a hold of a supervisor in the Philippines who assured me they just received them and not to worry. I didn't believe them and went ahead and overnighted my December payment so it would not go past 30 days and ding my credit. January 2nd 2019 I checked to see if they had posted my payments (a total of $9993.06).

I called a number in the States that was finally given to me from the Philippine supervisor and was hung up on 4 separate times, once I had given my loan number. I found a different number through Google and finally got a hold of a supervisor that stated on December 28th, they had sent back the money orders because they could not accept them all at once, even though they were mailed separately and my December 2018 payment was due. I asked her why she did not accept at least the December payment, which was now overdue, and her response was because they all came on the same day. I had direct deposit but since I ended it they would not allow me to make a payment over the phone nor online. I have not received the money orders back as of January 3, 2019 that total $9993.06. This does not make any sense and I am still missing $9993.06 in money orders made out to the mortgage company.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

On 27 Nov 18 I had my bank ask what my mortgage payoff amount was. PHH Mortgage OVERSTATED the amount by $3700+ and amount given was paid by my bank. When I checked to see if the mortgage was paid off it showed that $3700+ dollars in an escrow account. I never had an escrow account. When I called PHH Mortgage they said my bank sent them an OVERPAYMENT, I repeat it was what amount PHH said they needed to pay off my mortgage. The first time I called they said I should get my money back in two weeks, then 14 business days. I called on 24 Dec and they said it was processed that day. It is now 31 Dec 18 and still no check. Quite a good deal keeping peoples "Overpayments" for over a month. Sort of a "free" loan wouldn't you say. Is there a regulatory agency out there to check PHH's books to see if this is an ongoing PHH practice? If it is one would think it would be illegal as well as unethical.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I was one of 54 thousand victims of the Camp Fire in California. I immediately received a check from my insurance company that had to be co-signed by me and PHH. When I contacted the company to learn how to forward the check and receive the refund balance, the immediate comment from the service rep was, "Did any celebrities lose their homes?" That began a 6 week journey to receive my refund that was painful, stressful and caused us to lose a second home that had accepted a bid from us so that we could become settled due to the unresponsiveness of PHH. I documented more than 20 conversations with the company. It began with a description of how I could receive my refund quickly.

I was to write a detailed letter (which I reviewed with the PHH rep), send the check, and enclose a self-addressed FEDEX envelope so that I could receive the refund immediately. Every conversation that I had required at least 8 key tabs on an automated phone system and up to 40 minutes to connect with a customer service rep. One conversation took 3 hours. After many conversations, I discovered I was speaking to people in Manilla. After that I discovered I was speaking to people in Ohio, New Jersey, Florida, and Texas, none of whom knew each other. Even though I was informed that I would receive the check immediately, I then began to be told that it would take 15 days, then 20 days, then 30 days (working days over the Christmas Holidays, which would actually be two months).

Eventually I demanded to speak to supervisors and only then did I receive a more believable response. I eventually received the check after 5 weeks, but in the interim, I not only lost my first home to a devastating fire that destroyed an entire city, but I also lost a second home that I could have moved into if the money would have arrived when promised. And on a smaller note, I lost the $50 for the self-addressed FEDEX envelope that I was told to send, the check was sent back to me via UPS and was a day later than was finally promised. Currently my wife and I are living in a hotel, and find it impossible to find housing in our community because of the ineptness of this terrible company.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

RUN! My loan was sold off from my bank within months of securing the loan. I had a credit rating of 819 and was surprised to see it sold off. I paid off a 30 year loan in six years. I had automatic payments set up monthly. I thought my final payment would be completed in October. I was surprised to discover that the company never took the final automatic payment. I never received any information via snail mail or email.

Had I not been following up for year end purposes, I would never have uncovered the fact that the final payment had not been made. I contacted customer service and to my dismay was informed that you have to request a final pay off option. A letter should have been sent to me informing me of this which I never received. In the hour long conversation I was informed that they could not make a final payment through my bank I had to get a cashier's check or a certified check or wire the funds. Through the painful exchange, the representative was setting up the necessary documentation for final payoff of the loan. She provided all the information and the amount of the cashier's check need to be in order to cover off the daily interest rate. I completed all of this and mailed the check that day.

Today I go back into the system to verify and sure enough they received the check on the 17th. Ironically my loan indicated it was not paid off. I had to contact customer service again and unbelievably, they applied my cashier's check to another of “my” accounts. REALLY?!? I only have ONE account!! Apparently they can set up a slush account for an individual and that is where my funds ended up. How convenient for them, free money and they can continue to charge interest on my loan. I was informed that I did not indicate that this was a final payoff request. The customer service rep that I initially spoke with conveniently “failed” to document that I called for a final payoff! Apparently PHH are accustom to clients just sending them money to hang onto! GET REAL!

Another 30 minutes of my day wasted and starting my day off completely aggravated, at least this representative seemed to get the process moving forward. That said, my loan will be paid off in 2 to 3 days from today... 5 days from which they have had my money!!! Why it takes them five days with a cashiers check to finally pay off my loan is beyond me other than to collect the pittance of interest on such a small amount. In addition it will take another seven days for them to actually generate the final payoff documentation that I requested. WATCH THEM LIKE A HAWK! They are INEPT!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

We had a loan with PHH mortgage with fixed interest, the payment would go up every year BUT it was due to the house insurance, house insurance is the true Culprit, city taxes go up too, not because PHH mortgage raised them. So check your insurance and taxes! We paid off our house 4 1/2 months ago, but still haven’t received, the title as of yet. Does anyone know how long it should take, they said 4-5 months, I’m getting scared. I know that the loan was paid, it shows it on the website.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

PHH Mortgage has lost our payment or at least stated they lost it after they cashed it. We had to get our bank to call them and show proof that our check we wrote to them had been cashed. We pay our house payment early each month and pay the full amount or a little extra. We are never late. PHH Mortgage is saying we are now behind in our escrow payment. They sent us a breakdown of the payments and they are missing the 08/2018 payment. When we call, we are sent to what must be a call center in India where a person with a very heavy accent clearly has no idea what we are talking about. They refuse to let us speak to a supervisor or say a supervisor will call us in a few days. Supervisor never calls.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

First off I am a widow!! I have owned several homes in my life and I have never experienced what PHH Mortgage has done to me. In fact my last home I was at for 18 years and never had a payment raised once, when I had a fixed mortgage rate! My bank sold my loan to PHH Mortgage! So it wasn't like I picked this company for my mortgage. Every single year my payment has gone up to where now I am almost paying a 1000.00 a month on a 110.000 loan. They have sent me so many wasted pieces of paper that I could stuff a bedroom full! This company is absolutely the worst! I have now filed bankruptcy chapter 7 so I will keep my house but I cannot wait for the day that I can refinance through another company! I cry once a month when I get statements from them. Why doesn't someone do something about this company. They have squeezed about all the money I had out of me! And I'm supposed to be in retirement! Come on please help!!!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

This company has held my mortgage for over 6 years and I can honestly say they're horrible. Every time I need something (once a year or so) I am reminded how horrible their customer service is. You can't get a hold of anyone. They never call you back. Their website is riddled with bugs. Recently I've tried to change the bank account that I auto-pay from but their website crashes each time I try to change the account. It's been over 3 weeks since I've tried to contact them and I get an auto message saying they'll call me back within 24 business hours. 3 weeks and still no call back. Then they randomly responded to one of my emails saying I don't have a direct-pay currently. Well, that's absolutely false. I've been auto-paying two times a month for 6.5 years. I'm honestly considering refinancing my mortgage just so I can get rid of this company (is that even possible?).

Original review: July 17, 2018

I got a call from someone at PHH mortgage informing me my mortgage payment was overdue. I mailed the mortgage payment on the 1st of the month. (Due on the 10th). They called on the 17th asking me for credit card information to make the payment good. I informed them I need to call the bank to find out if the check I sent had cleared. Called the bank right away and it had not cleared so I had the bank cancel the check and called PHH back to make funds available to them. They informed me that there would also be a $28.38 late fee and a $17.50 service charge for their collection agency.

Whoa! In twenty years we have not made a late mortgage payment and they want to treat us like that for a mail problem? They basically told us that if we didn't pay the extra charges that it would be reported to the credit bureau. Come to find out they sent us a letter previously with a new mailing address for mortgage payments. That is where the check went. We were told by the PHH rep on the phone that was not the correct address. Didn't matter we were paying the full amount at that moment. Pay the extra fees or else. I would recommend against doing any business with PHH mortgage.

Original review: June 4, 2018

When I bought out my co-owner of our 2 family house, PHH was who I turned to and they made the whole transaction effortless. A few years later when interest rates were lowered I refinanced my mortgage and again they made it a stress less experience for me.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Hours posted for technical support are until 8pm ET but when you call they close at 5PM. No one can help and to set up an account for online viewing is a joke. I have spent several days and spoken with several people who all claim to get me logged in online and then when I try it doesn't work. They are all incompetent, don't know what they are doing and don't have a clue how to help. And they don't CARE!!! How this company is still in business I don't have a clue. I wish my mortgage was paid off already and I was done with them. The only personnel I speak to are in another country and have a hard time understanding what I want.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Absolute joke of a company! I called for the details of my payoff to find out exactly what would happen when we paid off our mortgage. I was told within 2 days I would have my escrow refund mailed to me, so with the postal service it would be a week or so. A MONTH after the mortgage was paid off I called again, they now tell me 25 days after the mortgage is paid off they will issue a check. What a bunch of liars!!! I can guarantee you if I held my mortgage payment for a month and a half the shoe would not fit on the other foot. I would never consider dealing with this company again, never!!! Keep someone's money for a month and a half that does not belong to you is pure wrong. I hope others read this and heed warning. BTW their email system doesn't work either, they say they will get back to you in 24 hours, another lie.

Original review: April 16, 2018

They truly are a horrible company to deal with. I went through a refinance with them that they screwed up so badly I was given the option to cancel and get all my money back. I so wish I could have. The government wouldn't let me. They said I started with them and so I had to continue to work with them. Consumer Affairs representative was absolutely no help and could have cared less. Now my loan is back with them and I am wondering how it is that they are allowed to make money on your payment to them by using a third party source. Why are they not taking payments directly like every other business I pay monthly. Total rip off. Please do not use PHH for your banking needs!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I had a home mortgage with PHH for many years **. In June of 2016, I paid off the mortgage. In 2017, I discovered that the loan was still appearing on my credit report. I called three times to find out why they had not sent a lien release to my county clerk. They said they did. The clerk said they did not receive. Twice I asked for PHH to send me a copy of the lien release, which by law they are supposed to provide me. I wrote a letter asking for a copy of it. It has been over a month and I have not heard a word from PHH and the loan still appears on my credit report. I am trying to do a reverse mortgage, but cannot due to the PHH mortgage still appearing on my credit report.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

PHH has caused more stress and trauma than losing my home, job and town due to Hurricane Harvey, I was given 3 month deferred payments Sept-Dec 1. Told I qualified for up to 12 months. On Dec 1 asked for 3 more months only. I was given “homework that never satisfied them.“ Ex: Need second page of bank statements even though it was blank etc. This was 2-3 calls weekly and everyone would give me different info. My case manager was always condescending and made me cry. I was sent a notice that all paperwork etc was due by 2/4/2018.

On 1/19/2018 I called to report I found a cash buyer. I was informed my loan was sent to foreclosure law office on 1/18/2018. My notice of “intent to foreclose" was mailed on 1/19/2018 and received by me on 1/24/2018. Legally I was still in deferment. After many calls (trying to get info is like extracting teeth) I called the law office and told to call mortgage back and ask for reinstatement payoff. Told yes, then no, maybe, then no as I was driving to wire money to them. I called law office back and thankfully the paralegal was able to pull strings, got my reinstatement payoff. I ended up with 400$ atty fees even though they had it for less than 24 hours.

PHH then said foreclosure will be lifted in 7 days, next call it would take 37 days etc. This misinformation was ongoing and no one could tell me why no one knew what was being said even though they were “writing own all the information given” to me. That was a joke. I begged for someone to expedite as the closing date was in one week. I asked for a supervisor, he told me nothing could be done even though I was reinstated, had a cash buyer and could pay off mortgage. In two hours I received a call that foreclosure was lifted and title company could obtain payoff. Long story but I will never get over the treatment and blatant lies from this crooked company. This company bought my loan without my knowledge and I’ll never ever use or recommend them. Incompetent is understatement.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

We received a loan modification... Yippee... They raised our rate by almost a point. And raised our payment by 200 per month and they told us to not make payments until it was done. When we asked why they said it was the best deal for the investor. IF YOU are ever forced in dealing with this company I urge you to find the quickest way to move away.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I have had nothing but problems since I went with PHH Mortgage Servicing. My first statement was sent to the rental property address not my mailing address. I only went with this refinance because my financial advisor said he could get us good rates. The closing costs and escrow fees pretty much made that not to be a true statement. The annual tax forms came from the mortgage company and there was no interest shown for all of the money in my impound account.

They said that because they were an out of California mortgage company they were not bound by California State tax regulations, thus I did not receive interest on my account. Same the second year end. But by the third year they were paying the interest and reporting it. Also, I have not received statements for 3 of the 12 months of 2017. I called and they said it would take 2 weeks to process my request for a replacement statement, by that time the payment would be late. Very poor customer service.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I bought a house in 06/2006 in Tampa, FL through USAA. PHH bought the mortgage shortly thereafter. I can’t recall any major issues until I received orders to move to Little Rock AFB in 10/2010. I had the house on the market as early as 07/2010 with no offers. 11/2010 I received a low ball offer from an investor, this is where my nightmare with them began. I don’t know how many times I sent them the same paperwork with it being lost each time. I would be assigned a “loan officer” who I could never get on the phone. Then when I was able to get a live person on the phone I was told that person no longer works with them and I’d be assigned a new loan officer and have to submit the paperwork again. It literally took them until 07/2011 to say the short sale was approved, 8 months after the offer was submitted. No investor is going to wait for 8 months for a short sale.

I stopped making the payments 08/2011 because I could no longer afford rent and a mortgage. I retired from the military in 11/2012 and made the decision to move back to WA. I made several other attempts to do short sales or deed-in-lieu of with the same results, paperwork kept getting lost etc. I even contacted their attorney because people were starting to move into the property, the water company called me to ask if I knew so and so because he was trying to get water turned on in my name. I explained to PHH that I have retired so if they were waiting for verification that the Soldiers Sailors Civil Relief Act was no longer applicable to me since I’ve retired and to go forward with the foreclosure, this was in 2013.

Fast forward to 2015 I finally got the notification from them that they were auctioning off the house 06/01/2015. During that time frame I was deemed 80% disabled through the VA. I found an attorney on 05/29/2015 that was willing to file Ch 7 bankruptcy based on the disability. That postponed the auction which was my final ** to PHH because they had to sit on the house for another 3.5 months until the bankruptcy was discharged. Bottom line, they screwed my credit up big time by not wanting to work with me on selling the property. They also got less at the auction than what the investor was willing to pay. They also could not come after me for the difference since I filed Ch 7 prior to auction. Avoid them at all cost, they definitely don’t care about their customers. I’m surprised that they’re even allowed to stay in business and that a class action lawsuit hasn’t been filed for their shady practices.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Going thru another lying situation with this place. Was told by a case manager and instructed on a serious transaction. This was to prevent foreclosure on a second property. Well he was full of total **. Can swim out of this, but it comes with a lot of stress. Welcome 2018. The only thing they are concerned with is the 3 question survey after causing chaos... Country is going down the toilet... Hope it does. Screw PHH!!!

PHH Mortgage expert review by Michele Lerner

This mortgage company has options for VA, FHA, conventional and HARP loans. They also offer mortgage refinancing services. They offer loans to people with all types of credit. An experienced loan officer can help you determine what type of mortgage you should apply for.

• Online mortgage calculator: Use PHH Mortgage’s online mortgage calculator to determine what monthly payment you can make based on your budget and existing debt.

• Apply online: Get started with your mortgage or refinance application online with PHH Mortgage’s easy online application.

• Fast and easy pre approval: Get preapproved for a mortgage quickly. This can let home sellers know that you’re serious about buying a house and prove that you can qualify for the mortgage to cover it.

• Loan options: PHH Mortgage has loan options for every type of homebuyer. You can get a conventional, FHA, VA or HARP loan, or you can refinance your house for a lower interest rate.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

PHH Mortgage Company Information