ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
The fees associated with the Pex Card are very valuable to the consumer. The cashback rewards are there and they give you points whenever you buy some items. They also have rebates on the products you purchase. The money that you earn from all these tools is extremely acceptable. The customer support is mighty wonderful. They will actually ask you what's wrong with the card and will do everything they will be able to try to fix the problem. And if they cannot fix the problem, then they will try to connect to someone or a company who can.
The card works relatively well, just like any other card. It does mileage, like most others. It has free rewards, like any other card. It has rebates in there and does cashback, too. I think that's what makes it so acceptable. The value it has brought to my life has been very useful and helpful. It makes me feel like I have nothing to lose with this thing. It has given my family more things to forward to. I can see new hopes for me whenever I try to shop for these things.
PEX Card expert review by Barbara Friedberg
Founded in 2006, PEX Card is a leader in business expense management. The company offers a suite of business expense management solutions.
- Products: PEX Card has solutions for a variety of business employee reimbursements including business debit and credit card alternatives, petty cash, travel reimbursements, fuel expense cards finance tools and more.
- Upfront pricing: Fee structure is clearly outlined on the company pricing page. After a $49.95 one-time set up fee there is a $7.50 per card per month charge. There are no transaction or load fees and heavy users avoid all fees. There is a special pricing structure for nonprofits and PEX ambassadors.
- Streamlined reporting: The simplified reporting allows financial officers to quickly view expenses.
- Low international transaction fees: Transaction fees on international purchases are 1.5 percent, making business travel more affordable.
- Petty cash made easy: The process of dispensing cash can be complex and carries risks. By switching to the PEX card, employers make paying for fuel, small expenses such as food and miscellaneous items easier.
- Best for: Businesses seeking petty cash and employee business expense solutions.
Personal Finance Contributing Editor
Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.
PEX Card Company Information
- Company Name:
- PEX Card
- 462 7th Avenue, 21st Floor
- New York
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (877) 274-3390