Find the Best Personal Loans in Las Vegas, NV
Top 14 Las Vegas Personal Loan Companies
Read 1,488 Reviews
Offers personal loans up to $35,000. Loan term lengths range between 3 to 5 years. Requires a credit score of at least 640. APRs start as low as 5.99%. Minimum debt consolidation is $5,000.
Read 995 Reviews
Offers fast funding and flexible loan terms. Borrowers can get approved for loans up to $10,000. Approved applications can be funded as soon as the next business day. Offers lines of credit from $500 to $4,500. APRs vary by state.
Read 525 Reviews
Offers personal loans from $600 to $100,000. Provides small business loans. Requires borrowers to have a credit score of 760 for best rates. Includes a 7-day “no worry guarantee” to return any loan amount. No prepayment penalty.
Next Day Personal Loan
|Read 69 Reviews|
Provides a lending marketplace. Minimum credit score varies by lender. Offers next-business-day funding. Offers personal loans and student loan refinancing options. APRs start at 5.99% and can go up to 35.99% or higher.
|Learn More Call Now Toll Free (833) 985-2116|
Read 283 Reviews
Peer-to-peer lending company that offers personal loans, auto refinancing and small business loans. Compare multiple offers. Personal loans up to $50,000. Small business loans up to $500,000. Auto refinancing up to $55,000.
|Bank of the West|
Read 338 Reviews
Bank of the West, headquartered in San Francisco, has a scan-to-pay feature; customers pay bills with the click of a camera button. The bank serves customers in all states and has more than 700 locations in the West and Midwest.
Personal Loan Pro
Offers personal loans from $1,000 to $50,000. APRs as low as 2.49%. Serves as a free matching tool to connect users to lending partners. Provides loan offers in less than two minutes.
Read 191 Reviews
Offers bad credit loans, no-credit-check loans and installment loans. Payday loans APRs up to 199%. Loan amounts range from $500 to $4,000. No minimum credit score required to apply. Same-day deposit available upon approval.
|America First Credit Union||Read Author Review|
Provides six types of personal loans, including lines of credit and student loans. Approves applications quickly. Offers rates as low as 8.49%.
|Clark County Credit Union||Read Author Review|
Offers fixed-rate signature loans with custom rates. Provides online loan applications. Maintains an excellent customer service record.
|Nationwide Acceptance||Read Author Review|
Provides secured loans for problem credit scores. Employs Spanish-speaking representatives. Offers payment protection options.
|Nevada State Bank||Read Author Review|
Offers secured and unsecured personal loans up to 36 months. Lists minimum and maximum rates on website. Provides APRs between 9% and 28.72%.
|One Nevada Credit Union||Read Author Review|
Operates a Nevada-based service center. Provides a three-step loan approval process. Offers a 10% rate on signature loan rate.
|Unify Financial Credit Union||Read Author Review|
Offers rates as low as 3.49% APR for 12-month term. Handles loan amounts from $500 to $50,000. Gives a 0.25% discount for borrowers who set up an automatic payment plan.
Personal loan borrowers in Las Vegas can typically receive between $2,000 and $35,000, but some businesses loan up to $50,000. There are many uses for personal loans, and they are often a better option than credit cards because they typically have lower interest rates.
Finding a personal loan in Las Vegas
There are a variety of loans to choose from in Las Vegas, which can make it hard to know which type makes the most sense for your situation. To help narrow your search, we’ve provided some specific examples that Las Vegas residents face and what type of loan works best for that circumstance.
- Secured and unsecured loans: These two types of loans are relatively simple. Secured loans are backed by collateral, while credit history or other factors determine someone's eligibility for an unsecured loan. Many auto dealerships offer secured auto loans that are backed by the car you’re purchasing. However, if your credit score is good and you can prove the ability to pay back the loan, lenders can grant you a loan without any collateral to buy whatever you need, including the unexpected cost of replacing your air conditioner.
- Co-sign loan: Students starting college at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas may need money for living expenses but often have little or no credit, which makes it difficult to get approved for a loan. Having a family member with good credit co-sign your loan helps lower your interest rates and makes getting a loan more affordable.
- Variable-rate loan: Variable-rate loans are useful if you can afford to pay more upfront to capitalize on lower interest rates. Developers who have a house to sell in the near future can take advantage of the benefit of variable loans.
- Fixed-rate loan: If you want to be able to budget your loans better, fixed-rate loans are the best option. They provide the same monthly cost for the entire loan term, which makes them excellent for paying medical expenses.
State requirements for personal loans in Las Vegas
Nevada has some of the most relaxed laws when it comes to lending — there are no caps on loan amounts or interest rates. The law only states that borrowers must agree in writing upfront about the fees and interest associated with borrowing money. However, it’s important to note that Nevada is currently trying to pass legislation that creates new protections for residents, so caps may change in the coming years.
Picking a Las Vegas loan company
As a borrower, you have many options for lenders in Vegas. You can find bad credit loans, collateral loans, online loans, credit union loans, loans from Vegas banks and more. However, to find the best loans in Las Vegas, we recommend starting with quotes from a variety of lenders and comparing them against one another. When you have several quotes to compare, you should then look for:
- Low interest rates
- No origination fees (if available)
- Few or no registered complaints
- No penalties for prepayment
- Good loan terms
- Positive company reviews
Finally, look over the contract carefully. Make sure you understand what you’re committing to before you sign your contract. Even a small increase in interest rates and fees can add up to a lot over the term of a loan.
Las Vegas personal loan FAQ
- Can I get a loan with a Las Vegas credit union?
- Yes. Credit unions in Las Vegas typically offer lower interest rates on loans than traditional banks, making them an excellent option for consumers.
- Is there a loan for people with bad credit?
- Most online lenders and many credit unions don’t have minimum credit score requirements for loans. Those with lower credit scores typically receive higher interest rates, which causes the loan to cost more over time. If you're having trouble getting approved for a loan, you may consider payday loans.
- What is a fair interest rate on a personal loan?
- A fair interest rate for Las Vegas borrowers is somewhere between 5% and 36%. Anything more and you have to spend a lot more on your personal loan in the long run.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Las Vegas personal loan company information
Clark County Credit Union offers fixed-rate signature loans with custom rates based on borrowers' credit history and needs. Customers can apply online through its website or in person at one of its many locations. Clark County Credit Union has more than $650 million in assets.
- Address: 6120 N. Decatur Blvd., North Las Vegas, NV 89084; Multiple locations
- Phone: (702) 228-2228
- Hours: M - Th: 9am - 5pm; F: 9am - 6pm; Sat: 9am - 2pm
- Website: ccculv.org
America First Credit Union has six types of personal loans available, including lines of credit and student loans. America First offers personal loans for up to five years, with rates as low as 8.49%. Its quick approval process and online application get borrowers the money they need to deal with emergencies faster.
- Address: 3846 W. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Phone: (800) 999-3961
- Hours: M - Th: 9am - 6pm
- Website: americafirst.com
One Nevada Credit Union has provided localized financial services in Nevada for more than 70 years. Its service center representatives are all based in Nevada, and its three-step personal loan approval process makes it easy to secure a loan of up to $25,000.
- Address: 7703 N. El Capitan Way, Ste. 190, Las Vegas, NV 89143
- Phone: (702) 457-1000
- Hours: M - F: 10am - 6pm
- Website: onenevada.org
Nevada State Bank offers secured and unsecured personal loans with terms of up to 36 months. The bank offers APRs between 9% and 28.72%. Nevada State Bank has nearly 60 years of experience and understands the unique issues that residents face. The bank has the tools and skills needed to settle nearly any financial problem.
- Address: 8260 W. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Phone: (702) 706-9200
- Hours: M - Th: 9am - 5pm; F: 9am - 6pm; Sat: 10am - 2pm
- Website: nsbank.com
Nationwide Acceptance specializes in providing secured loans for Nevada residents with less-than-perfect credit scores. Borrowers can receive between $1,000 and $20,000 in secured loans through a fast application process. Nationwide Acceptance offers payment protection products and automatic payment options. The company has Spanish-speaking representatives.
- Address: 2250 S. Rancho Drive, Ste. 155, Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Phone: (702) 457-7600
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm; Sat: 9am - 2pm
- Website: nac-loans.com
Unify Financial Credit Union offers rates as low as 3.49% APR for a 12-month term and loan amounts from $500 to $50,000. Terms can be as short as a year and as long as 84 months, depending on the borrower’s needs. Customers are eligible for a 0.25% rate discount if they sign up for automatic payments from their Unify account.
- Address: 7985 W. Sahara Ave., Ste. 101, Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Phone: (877) 254-9328
- Hours: M - Th: 10am - 6pm; F: 9am - 6pm
- Website: unifyfcu.com
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.