Call toll free
4.96/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Peachtree Financial Solutions is here to help people from all walks of life reach their financial goals. From moving into a bigger home, to getting a more reliable car, to paying tuition, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people. As a leading purchaser of structured settlement payments, we can buy all or some of your structured settlement payments, so you can get on more solid financial footing or take the next big step in your life.

At Peachtree, we help you recognize the financial opportunities you have in reach by listening to your needs, providing personalized options, and offering support along the way. That’s the Peachtree Promise, and we take it very seriously.

View More View More

Peachtree Financial Solutions Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

Veronica was the person who took care of me through the whole process. Before coming to Peachtree I had tried a different company which did not help me at all and did not get the transaction approved. I was scared and thought that my transaction was going to get denied but from the start Veronica was very sure of herself. She knew that if we had everything ready we would get approved. She was always calling me and texting just to check if everything was in order. My transaction was approved because of Veronica. She made sure everything was right for that day In court. She has great customer service and wouldn't have done this without her.

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

This was the first time I had ever attempted to collect my structured settlement, so naturally I had no idea what I was doing as far as where and how do I get my funds. I contacted Peach tree after speaking to another company in hopes of getting a competitive rate. I got in contact with Jamie at peach tree, who was extremely helpful and transparent throughout the whole process. She always made sure to answer my questions and explain every step in the process. As well as give an incredibly competitive rate compared to other companies. What made the biggest difference is Jamie’s patience and willingness to work around my schedule to get things done. I couldn’t have done any of this without the help of Jamie from peach tree!

Original review: May 28, 2019

I had no idea that I had options when it came to the type of annuity I had chosen. Actually, I was told I didn't and that I would have to wait to receive my yearly contribution, when I reached out to the company that had my annuity. I saw a commercial for Peachtree, and decided to check and see if they could help me. From the get go, the experience was stellar! The people I spoke with, educated me on my annuity and the options and how everything works. I was able to make a clear decision on which way to go and felt very confident. The process to sell the annuity was very easy and I had my funds within days. Selling my annuity to Peachtree gave me freedom. It helped me get my head way above water, paying my debt down and also having a cushion, so I can focus on serving my clients and not on my debt. Thank you Jake and Peachtree!

Samantha,

We're a fan of you! We can't tell you how much we appreciate this review. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact Jake. Thanks!

Original review: March 15, 2019

When I considered this process, I will admit I was nervous and scared. I wanted to go back to school and purchase a house, and I knew the only way to do it was to cash in my trust fund early. I shopped around a bit and landed here. There are no words to express how awesome Peachtree's team is. Jamie took all my fears and worries away. She was there the whole process and called me daily even if there wasn't an update to give. If your reading this review to try and get a recommendation on this place, then my advise to you is give Jamie a call!! You won't regret it, you will get a fair amount of your money. Jamie has been there every time I call. The process is simple and fast. Even months later when I called her for documents she remembered who I was and took care of me. I cannot say this enough!!! Their team is awesome and Jamie is amazing!!!

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

We can't ask for a better review than this. Thank you so much! We're glad to hear Jamie was so good to you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help again.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Working with Jamie from Peachtree was a great experience. She was professional, efficient and thorough with everything, including paperwork, phone calls and receiving important documents in a timely manner. I never felt alone during this experience and I knew I had a great team of people behind me. I appreciate everything she has done! I would definitely work with Peachtree in the future if needed! Thank you, Jamie. :)

Heather,

Thank you for the amazing review! If you scroll through our reviews, you'll notice Jamie is mentioned quite frequently because she is one of the best in our business. We greatly appreciate you choosing to work with us and hope that, if you ever need help in the future, you won't hesitate to contact Jamie.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Structured Settlement. I had excellent service from Peachtree, and Rick ** was always very professional and helpful with any questions or concerns that I had! I would certainly recommend Peachtree Financial to anyone! I really enjoyed working with Rick and Peachtree!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I had an amazing experience working with Peachtree! At first I wasn't sure and really scared of selling my payments, but with the help of Jamie (she's amazing) I was able to go through a smooth easy process to receive money that I could use for college. Thanks Jamie and Peachtree!!

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thanks for the great review, Jaquana! Feel free to reach out if you ever need help again.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Dominick of Peachtree did an amazing job helping me solve my current financial problems. He was compassionate about my personal situation, and the whole process felt like working with a close friend who wanted to help out. I had an annuity coming soon and he guided me through an easy process that included tips on passing my court session. I was given details on how to get the best deal and Peachtree lived up to all of their promises. Highly recommend Dominick and Peachtree in general.

Elijah,

Dominick is very thorough and professional and we're glad you had such a great experience. Thank you for this excellent review as well. We wish you the best of luck in the future!

Original review: July 15, 2019

Ryan is a great asset to your company. He took the initiative to make sure that he was on top of everything. Making sure that the process was running smoothly. He was very professional and very courteous. Always attentive to any questions or concerns that I had regarding the process of selling my annuity. Ryan ** should be a front lead. He has what it takes to make the customer feel stress free and has the ability to gain the trust of customers. I would recommend Peachtree to anyone. Thank you again.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thanks for the great review and recommendation. It was a pleasure working with you!

Original review: July 9, 2019

All aspects and individuals involved were extremely helpful while providing exceptional customer care, investment and hospitality. Sam/Mike were educational, informative and added personal value to my customer service and agreement.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

We greatly appreciate the review, Adam. Thanks for taking the time to post this. We'll be sure to pass it on to Sam and Mike.

Peachtree Financial Solutions Company Information