1.00/5

Looking for a mortgage lender?

Pacific Union Financial

Pacific Union Financial is a new kind of mortgage company. One that puts you first. They want to take the headache out of securing a loan and put the fun back into purchasing a home.

Regardless of your financial state, Pacific Union is focused on finding the loan to meet your needs so you can focus on finding your next home.

Pacific Union loves what they do, and are excited to be part of your home purchasing journey.

Source: Mortgage Executive Magazine, Spring 2017
    Source: FHA Snapshot Data, Jan 2017
    Source: Inside Mortgage Finance, Top Conv-Conforming and FHA/VA Producers, Dec 2016
    Source: Top Mortgage Lenders, Dec 2016
    Source: Inside Mortgage Finance, Top Mortgage Lenders by Volume, Dec 2016
    Source: Zillow, May 2017
    Source: Lending Tree, May 2017
    Source: Google, May 2017
    View More View More

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

153 Pacific Union Financial Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I received the yearly Escrow Analysis in which showed a deficit and there would be a escrow payment increase if I did not make a lump sum payment difference. I called and made the payment increase and was advised that the payment would be updated on week of 1/14. I called back week of 1/21 since the payment did not come out of my account. I was advised they see the notes but the person did not actually process the transaction. They would collect the money and send request to update the payment. I now see where the funds were cleared on week of 1/28. Fast forward to week of 2/4. My automatic payment cleared with the higher non-lump sum payment. I called to Mr. Cooper since they technically my servicer as of 2/1. They don’t even see that I made the lump sum payment and are requesting proof that I made it. This is completely horrible service by Pacific Union. They shouldn’t even get 1 Star.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I don't even know where to begin with Pacific Union. Every other company I have ever used were flexible about how I made the payments, just as long as the payments were made. As an Active Duty Service-member, I get paid twice a month. Pacific Union flat-out told me that wasn't an option. I made arrange with my bank to accommodate Pacific Union instead of Pacific Union accommodating the protectors of this country. In the years that Pacific Union serviced my mortgage, I had two financial hiccups that could have been resolved in less than five minutes if they would have bothered to call.

A hiccup Pacific Union caused because they didn't bother inform me my escrow payment increased. Every inquire was met with "I called you, but we don't leave messages." This last hiccup was the last straw, money was in the account, but when the payment rejected, not phone call, just a nasty letter stating that I have to make other arrangements for payment. Again, something that could have been fixed in less than five minutes. Their customer service reps refused to listen and got testy. Well I tried to stand up for myself. Pacific Union will not get any referrals from me or my Sailors and other real estate agents. I truly regret ever using this company.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

On Friday January 25th I received a letter from PUF that they were turning the servicing of my account to Nationstar Mortgage LLC d/b/a Mr. Cooper effective February 1, 2019. The letter further states that PUF must notify me 15 days in advance of this transfer. The letter is dated January 16, 2019 which is 13 business days prior to the February 1 transfer date. Which is in violation of whatever lay that they mention in the transfer letter. Mr. Cooper has paid fines in excess of $10 million dollars in the last 6 months for bad business practices.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

Pacific Union I spoke with before my surgical experience about deferring payments. They state in every statement they send you that we could apply for this. I have had double knee Replacements and a shoulder replaced in one year and my wife had a right leg surgery. They said all we needed to do was supply all the paperwork from the doctors Bank and work statements for pay. Every single month for 6 months we have had to resend and they said that they never had the correct documents. 6 months straight all recorded all copies kept and documented. This all started February 2nd of 2018. Here it is almost 1 year later and they still deny all the paperwork they need we have every bit of these statements sent for every month.

Now as of January 31st, 2019 instead of honoring what they state on our statements every month of deferred payments based on injury they sold our loan to a zero rated Mortgage Company. We now might face losing our house. We are contacting our attorney. Filing legal action for deceptive practices. Do not use this company. This is not a real Mortgage Company and completely illegal. I have spoke with them time and time again on the phone and they say, "Go ahead and send in your payment. Everything is just fine. We just need a new bank statement every single month" and now they sold our mortgage to a zero rated Mortgage Company. We are contacting the Better Business Bureau, our congressman and senator. We will be filing suit against Pacific Union Mortgage for false advertising to its customers

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

November 8, 2018 I lost my home in the Camp Fire in Northern, CA. After it was determined by the Insurance Co (CIG) that my home was a total loss, they requested I get a payoff letter from my mortgage company so they could send me a check to pay off the mortgage. I requested that letter from Pacific Union Financial and they sent it to me. It was dated November 27th with the payoff good until January 1, 2019 for the amount of $170,997.93. The Insurance company sent me the check made out to me and the mortgage company. I signed the check and overnighted it to the address I was given on December 18, 2018. Since that time, I continue to get calls stating I am behind on my payments and they have just last week mentioned to me that I am at risk of foreclosure on my home. They have acknowledge that they have the check sitting in some kind of escrow account.

I have sent them everything they have asked of me. Every time I get someone new to talk to they ask for something different. Not only have I had to deal with the trauma of losing everything I own and 62 years of life and memories, I am having to deal with these people. It is now the end of January and we are not any closer to having this issue resolved. This has caused my credit rating to drop 71 points because of them. I am already having anxiety attacks due to the stress of the fire and this is just making it much worse. Any help you can give me will be appreciated.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Union Financial?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

The worst mortgage company l have had the misfortune to deal with. The agents are rude, unhelpful and unprofessional. These people don't help. I wish they sell my loan to another bank. They block me to make automatic payment.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

My boyfriend has experienced some hardship and was trying to get a modification on his loan. The first attempt they lied to us and told us we had the modification yet would never send proof. Then come to find out nothing was settled and the house was still up for sheriff sale that week. He had to hurry and find a way to postpone it so he filed bankruptcy to do so. Then Pacific Union had him reapply to start the process over with Yasmin saying the employee dealing with his case before had screwed up and no longer worked in that department. So we restarted the process making sure they understood we have a 5 month old and it is imperative we get an answer ASAP due to the new sale being scheduled for Jan 18.

Fast forward to yesterday we get told a week away from the sale that we don’t have the modification due to his bankruptcy filing (which we reminded them was filed due to their screw up) yet they say they can’t speak to that. Now our home is up for sale this Friday and we have to attempt to make this move with a 5 month old in tow. After Yasmin drug us along saying she was so positive we would get the modification. DO NOT use this company. They are liars and scam artists and do not care at all about the homeowner.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Where to start? This lender is a complete joke. They outsource their loan payoff department to Pakistan and have no control or ability to communicate with them. It's like watching a circus trying to navigate between the clueless CSRs and the Pakistanis running their loan payoff department. Do yourself a favor and walk away. Pacific Union Financial LLC is the joke of the lending world. Clowns from the CEO to the janitor. If they had to exist in the real world in which we live in, they would be jobless and homeless. A very poor choice of a lender!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I have been calling every number I can find for 2 days. I have emailed customer service and explained that my mortgage was paid off and the system does not allow me to authenticate over the phone as a result. I cannot get any answers to my questions or speak to a live person. 3 of the 4 numbers I have found on their site and via Facebook are not in service. The main customer service line just goes in circles: "Please authenticate, too many errors are encountered - we will send you to a live operator, please choose from the menu, please authenticate..." And so on. Meanwhile I'm getting notices on my account when I log in that I owe a balance even though the loan was paid off and it says $0 balance. I haven't gotten any letters regarding a balance and I can't get any answers. I am going to be livid if something shows up on my credit that I have made every effort to take care of.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Almost immediately after we closed on our house our mortgage was sold to Pacific Union. Then comes the first year of taxes. I received Spring taxes and called Pacific Union to ask them what address they wanted me to send my tax bill to since our account is escrowed. The lady gave me the number, stated I need to send the original bills, and I forwarded the tax bills to them.

Fast forward to October I get a letter from my local tax collections office stating my school and real estate taxes were never paid. I called Pacific Union and they requested I send the letters to them which I did. I call to follow up two weeks later and they tell me they never received the letter. We confirm that I sent it to the correct address. Thank God I made copies for myself because he then had me email the copies I had to a email address. I email them and then call to follow up again - it's now the beginning of December - taxes are due by the the 31st. The lady says they have received my email but can't pay the taxes until they receive a certification letter from my local tax office. She assures me they are in contact with them and expect the receive them on Dec 14th and then will submit payment and it will be posted 24-48 hrs later. They never contact my local tax office until Dec 21, to which my tax office, (I have the email for proof), emails the certification letter to them.

It is now December 31st. Pacific Union has STILL NOT PAID MY TAXES. I call and they say they haven't received the certification even though I tell them I have the email where it was sent. They can't give me any answers and say they plan on following up on JAN 7TH!!! They say there is no manager available to speak to. Now I am going to be sent to collections for unpaid taxes because they didn't pay it by the 31st. They are incredibly rude & continue to dodge responsibility for the problem. WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS ILLEGAL. IT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE. They take my money for taxes - but do not pay my taxes. Now I'm being sent to collections. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM - FRAUDS. I will be contacting my local reps & senators. If it is continued to not be paid in the following week I'm contacting a lawyer because this is a giant illegal scam. DO NOT GET THEM.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Pacific Union Financial is a joke. They will not answer phone calls or emails. They will not give any answers in a timely fashion, if you even get an answer at all. They go way past deadlines on closings. The loan officer Jermaine ** plays poker in his office instead of doing his job to help someone with a loan. The processor for the company is just as bad. We have been dealing with them for 4 months now and still not received an answer if we can even get the loan for the house. We are trying to buy a house and they keep screwing up and coming back saying we are refinancing and want proof such as the light bill being in our name. Kind of hard to show proof or refinace a house you don't even own. Sorry excuse for a company. And if you think you can get a supervisor for help... well apparently they don't exist there. This company needs to be shut down.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

We just bought a new home and our mortgage was sold to Pacific Union Financial. They were hard to get ahold of for information and before our first payment to them, was due they sold our mortgage to another com without any notification to us!!! The day we paid our first payment it was returned to our bank and we got notified of the returned payment by our bank prompting us to call them only to find out they sold it!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

We have had a loan with this company for years, paid on time!!! We suffered some damage during the recent hurricane and received a settlement check. I was told by Kathy ** that we needed to endorse the settlement check from OUR insurance company, send it in, they would endorse it and send it right back since we are in a disaster declared area. Our roof is damaged and in desperate need of repair, only to find out they LIED. Will NOT release the settlement so that we may repair the roof.

They are liars and they are cheats. Claims that after the work is done, they will release the check. Idiots!!! That's what the insurance is for... I will continue to contact them, my attorney, the Attorney General and any other compliance agency until they release the funds, or the house collapses, then they'll really have a problem. Accused us of 'possibly skipping out with the money'. Again, they are complete liars! We just want the house repaired, no one is skipping out with any money. LIARS, LIARS, LIARS. Illegally holding insurance payment as ransom. Oh, and also they are NOW claiming that the loan is delinquent. Liars!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

This is the worst financial institution I have ever dealt with. We refinanced last year to go from a FHA to VA to eliminate the PMI. I have never had to contact the customer service before today and I have never been treated so rude by a customer service representative. I typically make my online payment on the 15th of every month, this month was no different.

After week I noticed the payment had not been deducted from my checking account. When I got a representative on the phone, Keisha, was rude from the word go. I asked her if there was a problem and she proceeded to berate me and tell me that my payment was returned for insufficient funds. Now, if that has been the case fine, but it was not. She rudely insisted I did not have the money and I explained to her that she mistaken. If the payment has been returned by my bank I would have been notified right away via email and call and I was not. She also insisted that they attempted to call my husband multiple times, another lie. Also, the payment I made was still be reflected on the automated system. Keisha could not tell me why this was so. I had Wells Fargo Mortgage for years with ZERO problems and would gladly go back to paying the $146 in PMI to avoid this dealing this company.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

The worst mortgage company l have had the misfortune to deal with. The agents are rude, unhelpful and unprofessional. A loan shark company will give you better service than PUF. I really wonder how they got their license and still manage to keep it!! I think the best home owners can do is to bring these unfair and unprofessional practices to light by writing to DA’s offices and senators as I am sure there is something illegal about this mortgage financial organisation.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

My original VA Loan mortgage loan was purchased through City Worth Mortgage. Once closed, City Worth immediately sold my mortgage loan to Pacific Union Financial. I had no idea who this Pacific Union was, I didn't choose them and had no idea my mortgage loan was sold. To say the least, this company is a disgraceful company. They never paid my homeowner's insurance and attempted to purchase the insurance for me and charge me for it. I had to have a 3 way phone call with my homeowner's insurance and Pacific Finanacial. My homeowner's then had to submit a letter stating I have had their services since before my original loan had closed. Then I get a will from my city stating I owed property taxes. I forwarded the bill to Pacific Union. I just received a letter from Pacific stating my escrow was increasing $42 per month. This is a poor managed company. They do not care about the consumer, it's more of a loan shark company. Beware.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I'm beyond livid. I received a called from a very unprofessional young lady today accusing me of not sending my mortgage payment in 1st. Untrue. I get home from work to provide account information speaking with Derrick who's rude now and would not allow me to speak with a supervisor. I have tracking numbers and still called a liar. I don't an resolutions other than to be called a liar and I've never made my payment late.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I’ve had a mortgage with this company for years and have never had to call, today I ended up having to call and couldn’t believe how unhelpful and rude this company is. Will definitely be taking my mortgage elsewhere very soon! I worked in lending for 10 years and never treated anyone the way they do.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I secured an FHA loan through Pacific Union Financial about 5 months ago. I always pay ahead, never missed a payment. Today received a letter in the mail stating that they had sold my mortgage to LoanCare a shady smaller company. I called Pacific Union and they didn't care to explain, just said it was a normal business transaction. I am livid, now I have to deal with this other company until I can refinance in a year.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

This is a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE mortgage company! In fact, I don’t believe they really are a mortgage company, they just collect money on mortgage loans. If you’re ever experiencing financial hardship, they WILL NOT WORK WITH YOU! No compassion for the homeowner whatsoever! REFINANCE with another lender if you can! RUN! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM!!!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

This is a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE mortgage company. In fact, I don’t believe they are a mortgage company!! They just collect money on mortgage loans!!! If you are ever going through a financial hardship, THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU AT ALL.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

If you are a victim of Hurricane Florence and your mortgage company is Pacific Union please do not ask them for any help. Approximately one year ago after Hurricane Harvey I called Pacific Union to see if they could suspend my payments until I could fix a roof leak. They suspended my payments for three months but stated that at the end of the three months everything had to be paid in full. After the three month period and the loan was caught up I noticed an extra charge on the account entitled (Corporate Balance Fee). When I questioned them about the charge they stated that the charge was for inspectors to come to the property and make sure it was in a Hurricane zone!! SMH. The charge isn't a one time payment it's for the life of the loan... Horrible company to take advantage of people in their time of need...

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Recently received a Check (and Escrow Statement) for Escrow Overage for a little over $3K. The Statement also indicated my new monthly payment would be almost $200 less starting with the next payment. I KNEW from the get-go this was going to be a problem, as the Escrow Statement indicated my property taxes were a little over $500 a year (WRONG) because the prior Property Tax Bill was showing my property taxes were based on the value of the LAND ONLY, and not the land AND the newly constructed home now on it. So instead of someone at PUF thinking 'outside of the box' and saying to themselves, "wait a minute, NO home valued over $200K these days pays just $500 in annual property taxes, perhaps WE in the Escrow Dept. should CALL the County Tax Assessor and inquire into this directly."

Oh, no, they just decided there's an OVERAGE in the account because property taxes are only $500 a year, and this Customer has a large Overage so we'll just send the Overage to him and drop his payment $200. Anyway, after speaking with the Tax Assessor's Office myself and confirming that my property taxes in Nov 2018 will in fact reflect the value of the land AND the home, I sent my new monthly payment AND a separate Check for $1100 back to PUF (to pay 2018's taxes) with a note of explanation, and I included in that note a statement that I would also send another TWO Checks in October 2018, one for the regular payment and again, a separate Check for an additional $1100 to cover NEXT years taxes so that it would not be necessary for PUF to do another Escrow evaluation and adjust the payment (again).

But, NO, someone called me yesterday (not even aware that only a few days ago I sent my new payment AND an additional payment for $1100 to cover this year's taxes - she put me on hold to check and then came back and confirmed what I said was correct, and then told me she would inform the Escrow Dept. about it). Now, here's the kicker, she told me the monthly payment would have to be adjusted (again -twice in one year now) upwards this time. Two questions here - 1st, WHY didn't this employee who called me know FIRST about the two payments I just sent BEFORE she called??? 2nd, Why, I asked her, would another escrow evaluation occur when I returned back to them enough of the overage escrow not only to pay THIS YEARS taxes, but next year's taxes as well with the additional payment I was planning to send in October?

She could not answer except to say the escrow would be evaluated again NEXT year and any overage refunded. I told her, "if you're going to increase the payment NOW for next year, I will NOT send the additional $1100 in October - there is no need for me to do that." She continued to regress back to her previous statement about refunding any overages accruing next year. In other words, my explanation to her was simply going in one ear and out the other. Anyway, I have had the unfortunate displeasure of speaking to SEVERAL PUF Employees during my 1 1/2 years of being a very disappointed customer of theirs, and this is my assessment of that Company based on these communications (other than their competence): All my telephone communications were basically one-sided conversations.

Figuratively speaking, here's how the conversations I've had with them went: “Hello, I am calling from PUF - first thing I want to tell you is, "You shut up and listen - I'll do all the talking and you'll do all the listening. THIS IS WHAT PUF is GOING TO DO, AND YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT. I DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS THIS WITH YOU, and I don't want to hear anything you have to say other than, 'Okay boss'. I'll do exactly what you tell me!" End of conversation. PUF has a responsibility to do certain fact checking, instead, they seem to blame the customer and put ALL of that responsibility on the customer. THEY are supposed to be the experts here (that's why they're in this business, isn't it)? And are supposed to know MORE about these things than we know - it would more THEIR duty than ours to fact-check property taxes since THEY are the ones who insisted on having an escrow as part of the loan!!!

If customers were paying their property taxes directly, I would then agree the responsibility for knowing the correct amount of taxes due (and payment of those taxes) would be 100% the responsibility of the Customer. With the amount of money they collect in interest from their customers, you would think they would be a little smarter about the way they deal with their customers, but it doesn't seem to matter to them. As so often is the case, this is a problem that almost always can be traced to the TOP. If the mindset trickling down the ladder is that, "it's ALL on the customer, and, oh, by the way, don't listen to anything they have to say either," then these complaints will continue, and rightly so.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

This company is very dishonest and never follows through with anything they will tell you they are going to do. Their employees tell you what you want to hear without doing anything about the problem.

Original review: July 30, 2018

Last year shortly after Hurricane Harvey I asked Pacific Union for assistance due to the fact that I wouldn't be able to make my payments on time because of damage to my home. I was put on a forbearance program and told my payments would be delayed for three months. After the 3 month period I paid my mortgage back in full and I was charged a late fee in the process. (SMH)

I'm also being charged a monthly ((Corporate Advance Fee)) to the tune of $16.50 per month because inspectors had to come and view the area for damage. At least that's what I was told... Every representative that I spoke with gives me a different story to what a Corporate Advance Fee really is... To this day I still don't know...

Original review: July 6, 2018

I was told by my agent at Pacific Financial that I had to pay the PMI (private mortgage insurance) for only 1 year on my conventional loan because my home value was assessed 30% above what I got the loan for. A year has passed and now they are saying I need to pay $450 for a new home appraisal, and also it is non-refundable and there is NO guarantee that they will remove the PMI even if the home's value is assessed even higher than before. Outright lies, agent says, "I'm sorry but there is nothing we can do." We went over this multiple times before we closed, otherwise I would have put down more of a down payment. Spoke to multiple people at Pacific Financial (supervisors/managers) and they will not help or provide accurate information. DO NOT USE THIS LENDER. BEWARE!!! SCAM ARTISTS!

Original review: July 3, 2018

I pay my mortgage online but this last month apparently I didn't do something right and my payment didn't get applied, my fault. After the 30 day mark we receive a letter stating no payment, immediately get on the phone to make payment. Rep acknowledges that he can see that we went online and that the payment didn't register. Says they'll waive the late fee and tells us that they tried to reach us at least 20 times. The number they called was a backup number at my wife business that she works part time. They didn't identify themselves, didn't leave a message or phone number, so no way to know if they even called. So I write an email to complain and ask them to change the phone number to my personal number. They write back that according to their records my personal number is already listed as the primary and my wife's office is only a backup number, yet I have no record of them trying to call me.

Next mortgage arrives and we have a late payment added on and my credit score has dropped 150 points. Called and emailed to complain, only to be told the same, that we are just SOL. Never been late on a mortgage payment in 25 years. Had a credit score above 775, wife's above 800. Now I have a stain on my credit for 7 years. Was it my fault that my payment didn't get applied in time? Yes. Technically they got me, and personally they lost me, for ruining my credit because of one incident and then lying to me about trying to reach us and the late charge. As soon as we can, we're moving our mortgage. I figure if I can move in the next 6-12 months, they'll lose approx. 200,000 in lost interest. Some people are dumber than mud and some come companies are poorly managed. Pacific Union is it.

Original review: June 29, 2018

Terrible terrible company! Wish I never had heard of them let alone dealt with them. After chapter 13 disregard, nothing but lies and wrong information given, from saying I had to reaffirm my loan to them not reporting my payments after discharge. Why did I have to them to report them, believe you me they'll call if I don't pay. Now they won't report until August so 5 months after the fact no credit given. I can't wait to refinance, should have filed a 7 instead of 13 to just get rid of them. Beware. Never do business with a white collar crook!

Original review: June 14, 2018

I started my refinance over 2 months ago and the processor has the WORST customer service/communication skills! I DON'T get an answer from them when I ask a question, and when I do get a response it is rude and short. They don't explain ANYTHING on what is needed to close the loan. I had to find out that Title couldn't get a Payoff Demand 2 months into this deal and I could have taken care of that payoff demand at the time of starting the process. They DON'T know what they are doing and I will NEVER do business with them again. Worst service ever!

Original review: June 9, 2018

Don't waste your time with this company! I recently called Pacific Union Financial to ask, how much of my loan I would have to pay off to have the private mortgage insurance removed from my loan. I was told they would not remove it, no matter how much I paid off. They said, the private mortgage insurance would remain for the life of the loan. After adding the figure up, I'm paying an extra $142.46 a month for the next 30 years. That's a total of $51,285.60. What a scam!

Pacific Union Financial response

Thank you for your message and for letting us know that you’ve had a negative experience with our company. Pacific Union Financial, LLC strives to provide excellent customer service and we regret that this was not your experience. We take your concerns seriously. We are investigating your situation further and will provide a more detailed response directly to you.

Pacific Union Financial expert review by Michele Lerner

This company provides home loans and refinancing services for people with credit situations ranging from best to bruised. The wide variety of loan products includes FHA, USDA, and VA as well as Conventional, Jumbo and proprietary loan programs. Pacific Union operates more than 40 branches across the United States in addition to its four fulfillment centers in Texas, California, Virginia and North Carolina.

• Online application: The online application makes it easy to apply to refinance a loan or take out a new mortgage. You can fill it out with the total requested loan amount and your desired down payment, and a representative will contact you to discuss options.

• Helpful online calculators: Online calculators help you figure out how mortgage costs break down, whether you can afford to rent or buy, how much to expect in closing costs, how much you should save for a down payment and more.

• Online payments: You can use the simple Customer CareNet portal on the website to make your monthly payments, see updated loan information and contact customer service.

• Clear servicing fees: There is a service fee schedule on the company website so consumers will be aware of fees associated with a mortgage or refinance loan.

• Social media presence: Stay connected through several social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and more.

• Convenient locations: To find the location nearest you, simply visit the website and click “Find a Branch."

• Best for: people looking to secure a home loan or refinance their home.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
    Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Pacific Union Financial Company Information