toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Great customer service both on our initial mortgage as well as our streamlined refinance after a year. Couldn't be happier at this point. I would recommend their archives to my family and friends. They actually called me to discuss refinancing my home. We are very content.

My refinance was a great experience. The process was very easy and the representatives were friendly and informative. Excellent service.

Pacific Union Financial

Thank you for your message and for letting us know that you’ve had a negative experience with our company. Pacific Union Financial, LLC strives to provide excellent customer service and we regret that this was not your experience. We take your concerns seriously. We are investigating your situation further and will provide a more detailed response directly to you.

Original review: May 17, 2017

I am currently in the process of selling my home. The buyer is using Pacific Union Financial as their lender. This process has been a nightmare. The lack of communication and organization on behalf of the lender has been ridiculous. The buyer's real estate agent along with mine has to send numerous emails & make numerous phone calls most times to no avail in order to get any information on the process. We are currently about to change the closing date for the 3rd time because of the lack of communication.

I am a very realistic person so I do understand that things happen, however, it would greatly minimize a lot of frustration if the lender would just be upfront with whatever has transpired instead of leaving all parties in the dark until the day of closing to state, "We need additional information." If you are looking for a lender that will make you a priority and provide accurate information in a timely manner please find another lender outside of Pacific Union.

Pacific Union Financial

Thank you for your message and for letting us know that you’ve had a negative experience with our company. Pacific Union Financial, LLC strives to provide excellent customer service and we regret that this was not your experience. We take your concerns seriously. We’re investigating your situation further and will provide a more detailed response directly to you.

Original review: May 12, 2017

They advertise themselves as one of the best companies where you can get the best rate, but actually their service sucks. I am so disappointed, I have never had a lender that I had to reach out to them so many times when it's my money they will getting benefits from... Do not go with them, there are better lenders with better rates.

Pacific Union Financial

Original review: April 25, 2017

I received a letter today with my bill telling me my personal information will be shared with non-affiliates, allowing them to market to me. The notice told me I can limit that sharing, but the only way to limit it is by filling out a form and mailing it to the company. The company has a website that does everything I expect a financial website to do...except allow me to opt-out of sharing my personal info. I filled out the form, and I'm mailing it in...but how do I know if they actually received it, and if they are implementing the opt-out? If they had this feature online, I would be able to log into my account and see that I've been opted out.

They don't even offer a place for me to see that I have been opted out after I send the letter. This is designed to make money selling my personal info to non-affiliates. The company knows most people wouldn't bother to send the opt-out form back in. The funny thing is, they have a section on the paperwork that says "Questions? Call us toll-free...or go to http://www.pacificunionfinancial.com/." The only problem is, when you go to the website you can't find out any more information on personal information sharing. I am not a happy customer.

Pacific Union Financial

Original review: March 6, 2017

You guys made a huge mistake on my closing papers and used the wrong tax certificate to do my escrow for taxes. Now I am paying $230 over the amount each month it and my payment is too much. Y'all act like it was my fault when y'all said y'all would fix it.

Pacific Union Financial

Original review: March 3, 2017

No one follows up... I submitted a feedback form when we completed our closing in 2016 on a refinance of our original PUF loan and nothing came of it. I provided exact details of the experience we had and no one ever followed up. Tells me that no one at PUF looks at these things. I also called your Customer Service about an issue I had trying to print off a loan history and the person I talked to was rude and condescending. I would not recommend PUF based on our experiences. You need to address your customer service and lack of professionalism of your loan officers. You can look at my previous customer survey for details.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Union Financial?

I have been very fortunate to have the privilege of working with my loan officer Brandon ** who has been great in the process to help me get my house. The lender has been understanding and listening to me by giving me time to pay my mortgage in peace by not calling me on the 3rd of the month but was able to wait after the 15th but thankfully, I have been paying my mortgage with no late fees so far. Thank you for making my dream come true of having my own house.

Pacific Union is the easiest company I have ever dealt with. They are very helpful no matter what the issue is. Kristen ** is great. She does what she can to help you with your needs. I would recommend this company to anyone.

I was a first time home buyer and Jeff ** and his staff made what I thought would be a scary and grueling process into a smooth and simple process. Very friendly and professional and great to work with. I would recommend to anyone.

I had a great experience the first time I bought my house with Pacific Union. No problems in the process. Did a refinance the following year, same treatment. Very please with the service I have gotten. Will work with them again.

All I'm going to say is it was my worst, first experience on anything in my life! My loan officer was good for a while, then when it was time to hand off to his assistant, I feel like no one knew how to communicate.

This was a difficult closing because it was across state lines (NJ to MN) and there was some difficult tax situations to figure out. Molly made the process seamless and did an amazing job. I would never use anyone but her for my real estate business.

Our Re-Fi Mortgage with Pacific Union was sold even before our first payment was due. In fact, it has been several times. Even though our rate and payment schedule had remained the same, we had to adjust our electronic payment through our bank due to not having a street address to send in our payment through a PO Box of the service company. Not satisfied with the service we contracted for with a known mortgage company.

My wife and I were brand new and completely naive with where to begin and what we needed to, begin looking at our first mortgage and buying our first home. Alex for Pacific Union Financial made it so easy. Alex was friendly and explained the process step by step. He made us feel at ease and was there through the mortgage and buying process every step of the way.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

We were promised a closed date of August 19th. When that didn't happen, we ended up having to pay rent that we were told would be refunded. That was in AUGUST. We still have not received our refund and furthermore, when I ask about it, I get no response. If this is not corrected, I would never recommend PU to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

The representative I worked with was polite. He offered information as it came to him. However, the refinance process took way longer than expected. We started in July and it didn't close until late November, maybe early December. I was asked for documents I already submitted more than once constantly delaying processing, which in turn would create a request from the underwriter for more bank statements causing more delays. Good personable representative. Poorly organized and poor customer service. Then when the refinance was complete, we had to deal with paper checks for the debt consolidation made out to creditors even though the balances have changed in the meantime due to long processing. Who even does that anymore? Given the chance to do it all over again. I would not choose Pacific Union to handle a refinance or a new home purchase in the future.

Pacific Union Financial has been very attentive and helpful with my loan. They check on how things are going and if I have any questions as well as notify me if the loan interest rates have dropped so that I have the option of refinancing. I would recommend them to others looking to finance a home.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

The rigid payment options offered by Pacific Union are incredibly inconvenient. I was baffled that I cannot set up a bi-weekly automatic withdraw for my mortgage payment. In fact, I can't even make a manual bi-weekly payment unless I want to make an entire mortgage payment. This is the year 2017, and this lack of flexibility is unacceptable. Should I find a better rate, I would not hesitate to refinance with another company that appreciates its customers enough to offer payment flexibility.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

Had a nasty customer service call. I was still within my grace period and receiving many phone calls. When I answered the most recent call the lady was very rude. I asked her about the grace period and she said "Did I say you didn't have a grace period." Called manager, left message, no response, ever...

We like working with PUF. A few things I would like see changed is the CD process. Why do we have to wait until the file is CTC before a CD can go out. If all major items are cleared move forward to the sending the CD while the UW and loan officer get the file finished. This could save some time. Many other are doing this and it works well.

Pacific Union Financial

Thank you for your message and for letting us know that you’ve had a negative experience with our company. Pacific Union Financial, LLC strives to provide excellent customer service and we regret that this was not your experience. We take your concerns seriously. Unfortunately, based on the information provided, we are unable to locate your account so that we may investigate this matter further and provide a substantive response. Please provide us with the full name of the mortgagor(s), the Pacific Union loan number, and the property address related to the loan in question. You may send this information to complaints@loanpacific.com. Alternatively, you can mail it, along with a formal written notice of error and/or request for information to the following address:

Pacific Union Financial, LLC
1603 LBJ Freeway, Suite 500
Mailstop 60130

Farmers Branch, TX 75234

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

On Friday,10/28/16, at 3:02 PM, Kathy ** from Falcon Mortgage, confirmed with Nicole ** of PUF that the wire would be ordered for the 10 AM Monday morning closing for the Keith ** VA loan in the amount of $346,855 "over the weekend". (Is the Fed even open over the weekend? I thought it was common knowledge that it is NOT open. But we thought maybe PUF knows a work around...). The closing happened... late because PUF didn't even send all the docs... but the wire was never sent. I repeat... the wire was never sent.

After the closing, all day Monday, Falcon Mortgage and the Title Company sent 19+ e-mails to Brian **, Nicole **, Davith, and Gavin **, but neither Falcon nor the Title Company received any indication the wire was ever sent - because not even a Fed # could be given to Falcon or to Title. Title covered for PUF by closing on time, but desperately sought the wire or at least the Fed #, and eventually got no response from Brian ** or anyone from PUF. THE FOLLOWING DAY, THE WIRE WAS RECEIVED! Not a phone call, apology, promise that it was not how PUF does business, or any explanation was given. Luckily, Title went ahead with the closing, and the Lieutenant Colonel was not inconvenienced too much as we all tried our best to cover the ridiculously embarrassing incident.

Sometimes things happen, but here's just 3 of the main items that ticked us off: #1) PUF did not follow up to make sure the wire was sent in the first place without putting in the effort to verify; #2) after failure was evident, PUF didn't have the decency, professionalism, or business courtesy to respond to many e-mails and phone calls from Falcon and the Title Company; #3) and after the fact, PUF made no effort to explain or promise to rectify in the future, by just hiding out and acting as if it never happened. It has been 3 months since the incident, and we have yet to hear from anyone... anyone from PUF to come forward to offer an explanation or apology, or... some effort to clear the air, but there was no attempt made whatsoever... All e-mails in the e-mail chain are available upon request.

Pacific Union Financial Company Profile