Find an Online Banks partner

See suggested offers from our Partners

Great Prepaid Debit Cards We Recommend

Learn more

About Simple

Pros

• ATM availability
  • FDIC-insured
  • No fees

Cons

• No direct cash deposit

Bottom Line

Simple is an online bank specializing in e-checking accounts and online bill pay services. It's FDIC insured and has a wide network of ATMs.

See suggested offers from our Partners

Great Prepaid Debit Cards We Recommend

Learn more

Simple Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Simple?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Simple?

Original review: June 5, 2019

I like that Simple is online only and they have low to no fees. And they have very efficient customer service. I don't have to talk to anyone and there are never any crashes or other problems with the app. But the login process gets a little complicated sometimes. Having to use a passphrase instead of just a password is kinda of ridiculous sometimes. I can never remember it.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I love the features especially the set money aside for bills feature. They are pretty quick to get back with you using their online messaging. I like they dont charge most fees such as overdraft fees. However, they need to stop charging foreign transaction fees, when they claim they do not. They need to offer early direct deposit. They need to add a service feature such as popmoney to allow for bank to outside bank transfers. Also I find the occasional need for paper checks to give directly to landlord.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I like that this bank offers 24/7 assistance. I also like that it is simple to navigate. I appreciate the abundance of information this bank has. I am able to budget while making smart decisions with my funds. I love that there are no overdraft fees! One thing I do not like about Simple banking is not being able to deposit cash directly into my account. I also do not like that some payments like my taxes can not be processed on bill pay.

Simple Company Information