Navisis Financial

Chicago, IL

Compare Investment Companies

Research top Investment Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

National Securities (the Chicago office is now called Navisis Financial) purports to be a securities investment firm. Maybe it is only this branch but I transferred my $401K to Mark in 2009 when I got discouraged with the response by a Dean ** broker that I had worked with for over 30 years (over $300K). What a big mistake. Mark managed to lose over $85K while making himself almost $20K in commissions in nine months. I was a fool. I trusted him. I depend on professionals for investment advice since I am trying to run a business. He was smart enough to stay just inside the law. Do not trust anyone in this office. They are concerned only about them and not you.

My wife is disabled and very ill to the point that I need to be accessible to her in case of emergency. We got a cell phone that only I would have the number so while at work, she could reach me without delay. I've dealt with the letters first, then the calling my home phone at any hour. Now they are calling on my cell phone, texting, voice. This is using so much of the limited time I have and has made me a nervous wreck. I know the government is aware of this expensive harassment (at least in my case). They use different numbers that can't be called back on. If you listen to the erroneous information and dial 9 to opt out, you may get a call from them within the hour. I did.

Navisis Financial Company Profile