Andrew PolacekInvestments & Banking Contributing Editor
Following his two-year term as an investment banking analyst for Houlihan Lokey at their Los Angeles headquarters, Andrew Polacek had a seven year private equity career culminating in a role as a Vice President, first as an Associate at Mainsail Partners and later at Crimson Investment where developing relationships with business owners and investment banks was his primary focus. Andrew is also a knowledgeable and passionate investor in gold and silver bullion who has been investing in the space for over 10 years.
My Private Bullion concentrates on educating savers about their options when it comes to precious metals. The company believes in a diversified investment portfolio that includes gold, silver, platinum, palladium, bullion and coins. Staff have over 20 years of experience in the industry.
- Individualized attention: My Private Bullion takes an individual approach to clients. Each account holder will be supported and advised based on his or her specific needs and assigned a personal advisor.
- Niche information: Whereas many gold brokerage companies specialize solely in bullion or coins, My Private Bullion educates its clients about these options as well as numismatics.
- Full invoicing: Clients are provided with a full, detailed invoice of their holdings before any money is paid out and before any stock can be sold, which ensures that every penny is accounted for.
- Comprehensive account options: My Private Bullion works with individual and corporate IRA, 401k, SEP and SIMPLE plans so any retirement plan can be included in your portfolio.
- Storage options: The bullion and coins purchased via MPB can be stored domestically or internationally.
- Best for Savers, and savers plus income generators are ideal candidates for investment here, since the company focuses on educating new investors.
Compare Gold IRA Companies
My Private Bullion Company Profile
- Company Name:
- My Private Bullion
- 100 Corporate Pointe
- Culver City
- Postal Code:
- United States