My Private Bullion

Currently there are no customer reviews.

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend

My Private Bullion expert review by Barbara Friedberg

My Private Bullion concentrates on educating savers about their options when it comes to precious metals. The company believes in a diversified investment portfolio that includes gold, silver, platinum, palladium, bullion and coins. Staff have over 20 years of experience in the industry.

• Individualized attention: My Private Bullion takes an individual approach to clients. Each account holder will be supported and advised based on his or her specific needs and assigned a personal advisor.

• Niche information: Whereas many gold brokerage companies specialize solely in bullion or coins, My Private Bullion educates its clients about these options as well as numismatics.

• Full invoicing: Clients are provided with a full, detailed invoice of their holdings before any money is paid out and before any stock can be sold, which ensures that every penny is accounted for.

• Comprehensive account options: My Private Bullion works with individual and corporate IRA, 401k, SEP and SIMPLE plans so any retirement plan can be included in your portfolio.

• Storage options: The bullion and coins purchased via MPB can be stored domestically or internationally.

• Best for: Savers, and savers plus income generators are ideal candidates for investment here, since the company focuses on educating new investors.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg