This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
MotoRefi is an online lending marketplace that specializes in auto refinance. Fill out a quick form online to be matched with the best loan options for you. The company also helps with auto insurance, extended warranty plans, key replacement, total loss protection and cosmetic care packages. Checking your rate with MotoRefi will not impact your credit score.
- Pre-qualify without affecting credit
- Rates as low as 1.49%
- No DMV paperwork
- Not available for motorcycles
- No auto lease buyouts
- $399 fee
MotoRefi shows you rates for auto refinancing and streamlines the process if you decide to apply for and accept an offer from one of its partners. It’s free to compare options, but you’ll be charged if you decide to refinance.
What is MotoRefi?
MotoRefi is a loan marketplace that specializes in vehicle refinancing to help customers lower their monthly payments. After you fill out a form on the website, the company uses an algorithm to match you with the best loan offers for your situation. Checking your pre-qualified offers through MotoRefi won’t affect your credit score, and the company offers auto insurance, total loss protection, extended warranty plans, key replacement and cosmetic care packages as add-ons when you refinance with the company.
When you refinance, MotoRefi takes care of paying off the old loan and retitling the vehicle, saving you a trip to the DMV.
How does MotoRefi work?
To get started with MotoRefi, fill out a form on the website with your general information, current auto loan and VIN. Your Social Security number isn’t required to check your offers. It takes just a few seconds to get the matches from its lending partners — once you receive your offers, the next step is to apply for the loan of your choice. At this point you’ll need to provide documents to confirm your income and provide your Social Security number. You can submit these documents online, by email or by text message. Loans are finalized by electronic signature. MotoRefi will pay off the old loan and take care of the paperwork to retitle your vehicle.
During the refinancing process with MotoRefi, you can add a second person, or a co-borrower, to the new auto loan.
MotoRefi fees and rates
MotoRefi charges $399 for refinancing services — this fee is rolled into the loan. The interest rate depends on your lender, the amount financed, the payment terms and your credit score and income. Fill out an application to check your rate.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I qualify for a MotoRefi loan?
- To check rates with MotoRefi, fill out a form on the website and provide your vehicle information. To qualify for a loan you’ll need to provide your Social Security number and proof of income, along with additional personal information.
- Does MotoRefi do a hard credit pull?
- MotoRefi does not do a hard credit pull when matching you with loan offers. When you apply for a loan, however, MotoRefi will need to perform a hard credit pull.
- What type of vehicle can I refinance with MotoRefi?
- MotoRefi provides refinancing services for personal automobiles, SUVs and trucks. MotoRefi does not work with commercial vehicles or motorcycles.
- Can I pick my MotoRefi loan term?
- When you get matched with multiple loan offers from MotoRefi’s lending partners, you can choose to apply for the one(s) with the terms that best fit your needs.
- Can I add gap coverage to my MotoRefi loan?
- If your refi is eligible, you can add on gap coverage or total loss protection when you accept an offer through one of MotoRefi’s partners.
Is MotoRefi legit?
MotoRefi is a great place to start if you want to refinance your car loans. It’s free to get matched with offers, and it won’t affect your credit score. It’s a nice bonus that MotoRefi also takes care of the paperwork on the automobile’s title if you accept a loan offer from one of its lending partners. If you want to compare rates from other lenders that aren’t partnered with MotoRefi, however, you’ll have to do your own research.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
MotoRefi Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.