Find a VA Loans partner

3. VA Loans

4.9/5 (268 ratings)
Find a VA Loans partner
Banner image

Looking to refinance your mortgage?

See which lender is best for you!

View Rates

About Veterans United

Veterans United Home Loans is a mortgage lender that specializes in Veterans Affairs loans. The lender secures home purchase financing for veterans, active-duty military and their spouses. Veterans United originates loans and serves customers all across the U.S.

Pros

• Competitive rates
  • Provides educational resources
  • Serves all 50 states

Cons

• No HELOC product

Bottom Line

Veterans United is a VA loan lender that makes the homebuying process easier for active and retired military members and their spouses.

Banner image

Looking to refinance your mortgage?

See which lender is best for you!

View Rates

Veterans United Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Veterans United?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Veterans United?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

We had a such a pleasant and easy experience. What a great team to work with on purchasing a home. We never had a worry, and we were never left on our own to figure things out. We are grateful we want through them!!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Veterans United provided the kind of customer service that should be viewed by the business world as the gold standard. Excellent communication with me as a client. Their e signing system of documents was swift and easy. And I can't say enough positive things about my loan team.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

I highly recommend this company! Very professional experts in their field! They truly care about the individual. They answered all my questions in a timely manner! I felt very comfortable with this company!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

The entire experience was very easy to complete and took a lot less time than I initially expected. Being able to sign and pass documents online was a great option that kept me from having to drive to different places to complete those tasks.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

The entire process was organized and went smoothly because of the efforts by Caleb and Stephanie. They are the best and give our veterans the best service in which they deserve. I enjoyed working with both of them and Jodi throughout our home buying process. Thank you Veterans United for making this all possible!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

There were bumps on my road to homeownership because of the housing market but Veterans United made the process a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. I knew where I stood at every step of the process and they kept me up to date on everything. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family. My home loan officer did an amazing job letting me know what all of my options were and helping me navigate the process as well.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Veterans United has delivered on the American idea of homeownership. I was handled with professionalism and due diligence and I believe you will be treated the same. Now it is time for the good years and Veterans United made it possible to plant my flag!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

Thank you everyone for your help and professionalism. As you all know, we were up against a challenging builder that didn't want to cooperate or communicate information to us. To sum up our challenges, the president of the company stated (I'm paraphrasing), "If you don't like it, then go somewhere else and I'll sell the house for more". Despite the challenges we had to overcome, my team (you guys) made the experience bearable and helped us keep things together and push through. It did not go unnoticed and it was very much appreciated. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

Words can not express the gratitude I have for the individuals working at Veterans United. I truly felt like everyone I worked with cared from beginning to end. The information I was given was accurate, they helped me with securing my loan and getting everything moved. We definitely need more people like the ones working at Veterans United!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

Did a cash out IRRL and it was completed promptly. Nyk and his team did a wonderful job. The appraisal was a little low in my opinion from the VA but that's doesn't reflect on the company. Fees were a little high based on closings I have had in the last but not unreasonable.

Veterans United Company Information