4.64/5

Looking for a mortgage lender?

Veterans United

Looking for a mortgage lender?

Veterans United Reviews

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Derek, Krista and the rest of the Veterans United team were topnotch. They were there to answer any questions that I had and made this home buying experience a breeze. From linking us up with a realtor and all the in between was nothing short of flawless. So if you are looking to buy a home...Veterans United is the place to go.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

I'm a Disabled Veteran that used Veterans United to get my home loan refinanced with the VA Streamline Program to lower my interest rate. The whole process with loan specialist Dan ** was so easy and on time and we love working with this company and Dan so much. We have used them 3 times in the last 3 years to do the refinance and cash out loan and every time it was so smooth and we were always informed early to keep the loan moving on time to a promised closing date not late. So I would say yes try Veterans United before you go to the other big Lenders. You will be surprised and glad you did I know I am. Jon

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

The process was quick and easy, my loan team was very knowledgeable and great to work with. The process of providing documents and communications was very simple. I would highly recommend Veterans United for others.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Outstanding service, always available to answer questions. Very fast response times. Highly recommended. Started loan process a month after starting with a military credit union. Veterans United had me closed and funded while the other institution is still asking for paperwork.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

Our loan team was great! They were always very quick to respond to my messages and on top of things. Very knowledgeable and respectful. They kept us up to date and were great to work with our real estate agent as well. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Veterans United?

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Well I'm sure they can get everyone approve. Initially, I felt discouraged because my credit wasn't the greatest. In addition, I had a fair amount of Student Loan debt. Nonetheless the assistant loan officer Justin talked me into staying the loan process because he was sure they could get me closed. I'm so thank that Justin and Kris ** trusted their process and in the end, I prevailed. I definitely recommend Veterans United.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

Great customer service and were prompt to get things moving forward. Overall communication was consistent and effective. All transactions were done via email and the team I worked with called me whenever they needed something. It took about 2 months to close but we had some adjustments to make to our house to qualify for the VA loan prolonging the experience by about 3 weeks.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

He was an outstanding and very professional. He recommend a lot of the company for inspection that he trusted and they were spot on with everything. I was very please that he took a lot of the stress out of my hands. He hands down extremely accurate with his closing cost estimates and leaves you a number of a give or take that makes you feel comfortable about the price and not overwhelming. Also, I could ask him anything and he gave me a answer or broke down a lot of the paperwork so that I could understand from my point of view so it made me feel very comfortable with him just because it was my first house and he made it very easy to trust and to depend on him. Hand down the whole team is by far amazing.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

They helped me get my credit score high enough to qualify for a VA home loan. They worked with me to the end. I closed on my dream home. They are very professional and knowledgeable with helping veterans qualify for the VA loan. They answer every call and respond to every email.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

As a veteran I wouldn’t work with any other company. They truly have your back and best interest. In this at times stressful process. I had no idea how to start the process of buying a house. From what my credit score was and what it means to understanding the underwriting process. They explained in detail every step and patiently answered my questions. To be perfectly honest if you are a first time homebuyer or thinking about buying a home. I couldn’t possibly imagine a company that could do a better more professional job than Veterans United.

Veterans United Company Information