Lauren FixAuto & Finance Contributing Editor
Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.
More about Lauren→
MoneyLend.net does the hard work of researching lenders for consumers to provide them with the most accurate information they need to compare interest rates, types of lenders, fees and more. MoneyLend is able to match consumers to the best lender for them in all 50 states. Their lenders offer short-term and installment loans, and many have low APRs. They have information for those needing personal or business loans.
- State licensed lenders: All of the lenders that work with MoneyLend are state licensed, so you can rest assured they will meet all legal requirements.
- Easy comparison: The company shows potential borrowers their loan options in a chart, which allows for easy comparison.
- Educational info: MoneyLend has a helpful blog and financial educational information on their site to help customers make better financial decisions.
- Loan calculator: Figure out how much you can expect to pay on your loan by using MoneyLend’s online loan calculator. Simply input the loan amount interest rate and length of the loan for an accurate calculation of your monthly payment and the total amount of interest you will pay.
- Flexible loan amounts: Loans are available for $100 to over $30,000.
- Easy to search: Searching for a lender is easy on MoneyLend. Input the total amount you want to borrow and your state. Browse through the list of lenders in your state to find the one that best suits your needs.
- Best for people with unexpected life or emergency costs and people who need a personal loan.
Compare Payday & Title Loans
MoneyLend.net Company Profile
- Company Name: