Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor
Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.
Money Management International, founded in 1958, is a non-profit, full-service credit counseling agency in the U.S. Their services include professional financial guidance, credit, bankruptcy and housing counseling, as well as education and debt management services.
- Contact information: Counseling is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week by telephone. Money Management International also has branch offices in 33 states.
- Accreditations and certifications: Member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC), Financial Counseling Association of America (FCAA), Consumer Federation of America (CFA) and the National Council of Higher Education Resources (NCHER).
- Services: Budget and debt counseling, debt management, student loan counseling, foreclosure prevention, reverse mortgage counseling, housing counseling bankruptcy counseling and more.
- Educational resources: The company provides dozens of educational tools including webinars, articles, podcasts, e-books, web sites and more. Their personal finance offerings include help with family finance, budgeting, money management, dealing with financial problems and many other important topics.
- Best for overspenders, students, homeowners, the unemployed and those in need of financial counseling.
Compare Debt Consolidation Companies
Money Management International Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Money Management International
- Year Founded:
- 14141 Southwest Freeway, Suite 1000
- Sugar Land
- Postal Code:
- United States