1.1/5 (69 ratings)

About Mid-Atlantic Finance Company

Mid-Atlantic Finance Company Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mid-Atlantic Finance Company?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mid-Atlantic Finance Company?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2009

On November 4, 2009 around 4:21am Carolina towing came and towed my 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser to Myrtle Beach, SC. The guy advised me to speak to my leinholder he was told to pickup vehicle. My payments was 2 payments behind. I advised a representative (she was a foreigner I believe she said her name is Bobbie) the week prior that I will have payments in on the 7th thats when I get paid. The representative (foreigner I believe her name is Bobbie) stated she will notetate my account but if payment wasn't received by Fri. October 30th she will have to give it to another depaartment. And again, I told her it will not be paid until the 7th when I get paid. So I woke up and the guy was pulling the vehicle. I called Mid Atlantic on Nov. 4, 2009 after 9am and spoke with SoKeya. She stated my vehicle behind 2 payments in order to get my vehicle back I will have to pay $1202.84. I said, maam my car note is around $389 and its only two payments behind my next payment due is Nov. 10th so why so much. She then stated $777.84 is what's due for the car and $425 for the towing. I said to SoKeya that is incorrect. Even when I was 4 payments behind it wasn't that high. I told her I refuse to pay $425 and my payments was 2 payments behind and I had already advise the representative it would be paid on the 7th. Then I realized that I didn't receive A-Right-2-Cure letter. So I advise SoKeya that a letter wasn't sent and to my knowledge they wasn't suppose to get the car without one being sent. I was then placed on hold for about 3 minutes. She came back to the phone and her phone disconnected me. I called back and was connected and I left her a message. Then I called right back she answered and stated she was talking to her Manager and she ask if she call me back. I stated sure. When she called back she ask if I could pay $777.84 today and I stated I could and she gave me moneygram info and advised me to call her when money is posted. My bestfriend made credit card payment. I then called SoKeys back and she told me to call Carolina towing in 20 minutes my vehicle would be available.

Mid-Atlantic Finance Company Company Information