2. Finance
  3. Loan Companies

4.4/5 (525 ratings)

About LoanMe

LoanMe provides small, unsecured loans to businesses and individuals alike. Individuals apply for personal loans starting at $600, and small businesses can apply for business loans starting at $3,500. Its rates range from 14.9% to 159%, and it works with a variety of credit histories. The company’s application takes place online, and many borrowers are approved in minutes.

Pros

• Receive funds within 3 to 4 hours
  • Apply online in minutes
  • Small business and personal loans
  • No minimum credit score

Cons

• High APRs
  • Limited availability

Bottom Line

LoanMe is an online small business and personal loan lender that offers loans from $600 to $250,000. LoanMe has a quick online application and no credit score requirements.

LoanMe Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?

Original review: Dec. 24, 2015

I have a nice experience with the LoanMe. Their customer representatives are nice and have a great customer service. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2015

Thanks for the help with my loan!

Phenomenal! Great service.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2015

The customer service rep was very knowledgeable and helpful while getting me approved for a loan. I would definitely recommend LoanMe to a friend or relative.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2015

My account manager was Eddie. He was concise, informative, told me the cost in advance and streamlined the process in orderly and competent manner. I will use them again if the need to arrives and appreciate his and LoanMe's professionalism.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2015

I took out a loan with LoanMe a few months ago 3200 as I had fallen on hard times financially. I have been unable to keep up with my payments and tried to ask for help in reducing my payments that failed. Then harassing phone calls started pouring in day and night!! After that is when I realized what a huge mistake I made by applying for the loan. After 4 months of payments of 351.00 my loan is still at 3098?? Please someone help! These people are loan sharks!

LoanMe Company Information