4.4/5 (529 ratings)

About LoanMe

LoanMe provides small, unsecured loans to businesses and individuals alike. Individuals apply for personal loans starting at $600, and small businesses can apply for business loans starting at $3,500. Its rates range from 14.9% to 159%, and it works with a variety of credit histories. The company’s application takes place online, and many borrowers are approved in minutes.

Pros

• Receive funds within 3 to 4 hours
  • Apply online in minutes
  • Small business and personal loans
  • No minimum credit score

Cons

• High APRs
  • Limited availability

Bottom Line

LoanMe is an online small business and personal loan lender that offers loans from $600 to $250,000. LoanMe has a quick online application and no credit score requirements.

LoanMe Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2016

I can say that this is one of the best experience I have had applying for a loan. Israel ** had a lot to do with it. He has great people skills and was very professional.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2016

The agent I worked with was Brian ** and he was the best. All transactions were done via phone and internet. I very much appreciate his assistance and professionalism.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 7, 2016

I ran into some financial difficulties. I am preparing to file Ch 7. I contacted this company to settle my debt rather than include them in the filing. I spoke with Brian on 11/24, who submitted my settlement offer. I was then contacted via email by Geovanni **, who confirmed the settlement agreement of $1775 on 11/27. I paid them the evening of 11/30 via their webpage. I emailed Geovanni back on the AM of 12/1 to verify they received it. I never heard a word from this company again, until they attempted an underhanded way to take funds from my bank on 01/4/16.

I spoke with a Paula today, who laughed at me and said I was a liar, then a male supervisor who said if I paid another $175 (a minute amount), they would then settle, but would not send me confirmation of this offer via mail or email. They would offer no proof. This is a scam company and they took advantage of my being gullible to believe they were an honest company.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2016

Awesome! I have never work with a company that is as good as LoanMe has been.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2016

Brian was very helpful. The underwriters could've been more efficient. I would send paperwork in then they request more. That happened three times. Why couldn't they just say we need all these documents to begin with. It delayed getting my loan by a day.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2016

Very efficient and thorough; positive and informative especially Cayla ** my representative for LoanMe. She return my calls and answered my questions and redirected me to Customer Service rep who answered my final questions. The customer service rep was excellent and very descriptive of the entire process. Great experience overall!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2016

Representative was very helpful and courteous.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2016

Fast and easy - expensive.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2016

I had friendly, fast & professional service! Would work with LoanMe again!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2016

I found LoanMe to be very user easy and the representatives I spoke to during this process to be very friendly, courteous and willing to answer any question. They explained how the loan works, finance charges and everything about the loan completely.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2016

First time financing. So far so good. :) Setup was professional, courteous, pleasant and hassle free as possible.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2016

It was great. They responded with quickly and answered all my questions.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2016

I could not believe it was funded so quickly. Excellent customer service!!!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2016

I thank LoanMe for the opportunity to get a loan in the time of need. Even though interest is high it helped get some things paid off. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2016

My 13-year-old made a bad choice and spent all the money from my debit card and maxed out my credit card for his Playstation gaming. Dean ** was so kind, understanding, and helpful. He helped me get a loan within a day. He made a stressful situation a little better. Thanks Dean!!!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2016

Everything went as described. Received money very quickly. I only wish they had an online system that allowed the loan to be paid off easier.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2016

I am very happy with the customer service I received from LoanMe. They were very friendly and helpful. They processed my application in timely manner. I have been looking for a company like LoanMe for years that could help me consolidate. Thank you LoanMe! You're the best!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2016

My experience with this company was exceptional. I would recommend this company to relatives and friends. The loan officer was very personable. The interest rate is very high, but that is the price you pay when your credit rating is not very good.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2016

The experience so far was reasonable and Pat ** was a pleasure work with. He was very responsive.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2016

I am very pleased with LoanMe! This is my second loan I successfully applied for. Thank "God Almighty!" for LoanMe in regards to looking out for the poor man like me!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2016

Great service. This was my first time calling and Dan ** was very helpful. He was able to work with my needs.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2016

I was told that I could make this payment on the 15th of every month. Not so stated in the communication. Please adjust.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2016

The experience was rather pleasant. The loan advisor worked with me diligently to explain where I was at in the process and what the different potential hold ups in being approved for the loan could be. Mike went on to explain a variety of ways in which we could address those potential setbacks which was great of him. Mike was also very consistent in explain the terms of the loan and the best way to utilize and repay the loan to protect my overall experience. It's nice to have found a company that can be a potential long term partner in short term loans that help make it through the little hiccups in life.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2016

So far I got the loan with no sweat. The staff helped me to secure my loan. The downside is the percentage is too high.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2016

Peter was real nice and informative, did not push us into signing for the loan. He gave us good advice. The loan process very quick and easy. We called at 5:00 am and got a return call back from Peter within minutes. He called and up at step of process. By 2:00 pm the money was already in my bank account.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2015

It was amazing the way Jessica ** helped me. She was precise and really knowledgeable about everything she did for her job. The experience was great as I got pre approved and the loan approval in matter of minutes. She provide me with all the loan information and with a full disclosure on what was provided and my next steps to finish the process, the best service I've ever had and it really help me get back on my feet. Completely satisfied.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2015

I find that Bobby was very patient with me in getting the approval for my loan. He was very helpful and all but I do understand the repetitions of information gathering to identify the borrower, but can't you rely on existing client information not changing to be good enough? That would be my only concern.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2015

Customer service was good and did not wait long on the phone.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2015

Crystal ** was courteous in processing my loan. The time to complete, approve and deposit my loan took less than an hour.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2015

These guys came in with help when needed.

LoanMe Company Information