Litton Loan Services

294people found this page helpful

Record a review about your experience with Litton Loan Services:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Complaints & Reviews

I was initially involved for many years with Litton Loan Servicing LP which continually made mistakes on my account and constantly reported me negatively to the credit bureau which had my credit in shambles for many years. Did at least one refinance just to escape them only to end up right back with them again. Basically they used my mortgage to hold me a financial prisoner to them. Finally in September 2011, I THOUGHT Ocwen had came to the rescue and ever since I have had fairly good relations with them EXCEPT for noticing one day (when I asked for a payoff to refinance) that my balance was the same as it was in 1996 ($95K) when I initially bought the place AND it showed a "DEFERRED BALANCE" of $72, 513.87 + someone named REAL TIME RESOLUTIONS said I owed them an additional $27K which has more recently ballooned to over $32K.

I do not owe all this money nor do I intend to try to pay it. It needs to be straightened out which I have tried to do with Ocwen, but they just give me a runaround. I did not pay on this place for 20 years to have them come in after I die and say "You owe all these fictitious numbers and you have no equity." I am on Social Security only and can't afford a high dollar attorney to fix this. I also know for a fact there has been thousands of other people that have had similar run-ins with these companies, which I actually believe to be the same company operating under a different name.

This stuff happens all the time. They need to be stopped as this is not right or fair. According to them... it would cost me approximately $200K to pay this loan off which is a joke at best. Math is my best subject and nothing about this situation is adding up. Hope someone can help straighten this out. Thanks... I can fax documents to corroborate my situation.

My mom Connell ** cosigned on a loan for me March 13,1996. The loan is paid off but she passed away and you marked me along with her as deceased. I'm having trouble getting credit now as my social is pulling me up as dead also. Please contact me ** as to how we can rectify this. I've contacted Equifax, they said they had written you but had not heard from you yet. Please help me fix this. Thank you.

I was in the housing crunch and lost my home to foreclosure. I had two mortgages, but we're discharged on Bankruptcy. However, Ocwen/Litton DUPLICATED my second mortgage and shows it both discharged in BK and as paid late (derogatory).

Litton is hindering the sale of my home. I paid off a mortgage and Litton did not record the satisfaction. I received a letter from Litton thanking me for paying off mortgage in January 2003. I need the recording documents. Please send me contact info, the Litton numbers I have are all out of service. Please call me, please help.

Same as everyone else...screwed over. How do I get involved in any lawsuits to get back my money? I am a 100% disabled veteran and am on a very limited income. I did not serve my country for clowns like this...where is the justice, Mr. President?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Litton Loan Services?

A loan officer told me they could go up on the mortgage without telling us so we paying what we thought was our loan payment was charge late fees that eventually came to owing them 10.000.

From one hell into another, is the best explanation of Litton Loan they sold my mortgage to CITIMortgage who foreclosed. I filed Bankruptcy Chapter 13 on December 9, 2014 made final payment. Survived the first pile of love. Now I have to obtain a loan to reverse the damage created by Litton and CITI, so I have no love for either company. They both suck, my 7% balloon mortgage which was not the agreement I signed but was sold to CITI so I am a bit angry at both. Upon refinance, I would never use either institution or a bank again in my life. I suggest only credit unions.

They sold our mortgage to Ocwen without even notifying us and in the process of it all Litton reported they were late several times. And when our mortgage was transferred to Ocwen there was unpaid late fees we knew nothing about and Ocwen sure didn't tell us - just let us make our payment. It took me over 30 days after calling Litton to make my payment and got an recording to call Ocwen to speak to a human at Ocwen to find out what was going on. We have been struggling to keep our home ever since.

Litton loan and/or ocwen loan servicing LP., were sued for several illegal practice. I believe they had a responsibility to contact most if not all of the people that they cheated. They gave a deadline of September 15, 2014. However, everyone they cheated did not get the message. I believe it is only fair to give the victims a longer time period to file their claims. I also believe it to be only fair that the National Ocwen Settlement should be broadcasted via National television. I would like to be the person to advertise the National settlement to make sure that every victim has been given a reasonable chance to know about the settlement and to file their claims. I believe that this claim process should be extended for another 6 to 9 months. However, the claims that have already been filed should begin the process of payments of their claims or whatever will make the cheated whole again. If Ocwen does not comply, then those who have not been given a fair chance for a settlement claim should file a new class action against ocwen loan servicing LP., Litton loan servicing LP., and any other mortgage predictor that was involved.

I believe that if the people who have been victimized by these predictors are not pleased with the settlement, then this settlement should be revised to satisfy the victims. If our government do not agree, then maybe the victims should file suit against our government for allowing this to happen from the beginning. We live here in the U.S. of America where it is said to be the example of democracy. This is not an example of democracy, it is an example of cheating and taking the advantage of the consumers in the U.S. of America. We the People are America. The same America that bailed out wall street in between the year of 2008 and 2010.

I have been trying to contact Litton Loan Services to remove inaccurate data because when they sold my loan, they did not remove the loan amount due. It shows up under the purchaser and under Litton. It looks like I owe twice as much as I do. It prevented me from getting a car loan. It raised my insurance rates. It has hurt me financially. I just would like to ask them to contact me. Actually, to contact all of us... I see here many people have had the same problem. I did have them having me going in circles on loan modification paperwork. They kept losing it. Finally they said they got it all and I had to start all over with the new servicer.

I did have luck with Glen at Save My Home. Tell him I said he is worth every penny I paid him. My finances are back on track following several hardships... death of family members, sickness, loss of work from Irene, Sandy and Lee Storms, loss of work caused by lock downs after the Boston marathon tragedy and related Watertown Tragedy. I put this to encourage you to go on. If I can make it, so can you. GoFundMe might help you, too! I sent one modification (of a neighbor) notes of 84 pages to the president's fax that I got from the White House Information/comment line. That modification was solved 4 hours after HUD looked at it. Don't give up. Here I'd just like to talk to Mr. Larry B. Litton. He is hurting me and I don't think he realizes it. I am sure he would straighten out this mess (my and everyone else's credit reports that state incorrectly that we owe him money.) I am sure he would fix it right away. Here's a chance for him to do that... I will see if he corrects it.

I experienced some financial hardships with my husband's death and a car accident I was in. Litton Loan agreed to a loan modification. I sent in the paperwork and first payment through western union. I sent my second and third payment through western union also. I assumed my modification was accepted and in place. I received a foreclosure notice stating they did not get my first payment but got my second and third payments. They foreclosed without even verification of my first payment.

My husband and I were about to refinance with another lender. Litton told us they could help so we stayed with them. They drag it out for a year. We got behind on the house. They never told us they don't refinance. They would not help with anything. They kept sending foreclosure notice and threatening call.

Litton was my mortgage servicer. I tried to get a permanent modification program, which it required several steps to be followed. I send all the papers that they need to prove my hard time to continue my regular monthly payments. I sent all the paperwork and I waited by their response. Instead of their response, they send me a letter that my petition of modification was still in process because of some missed papers. I sent the missed papers two more times; also I send some payments that they did not apply to my mortgage because of the late fees. After that, I was required to send all the paperwork by a second time because it was lost. I sent them again once more. When they received all the papers, they asked me to complete six-trial payments, which I did it. After I complete all the requirements, they told me that I did not qualify by the permanent modification program offered by President Obama.

I had a mortgage with Litton Loan. I was in my 2nd year of the ARM mortgage when I fell behind in my payments. I filed for Chapter 13 and made my payments on time for 3 months until they sent me a notice that my adjustable rate mortgage reached the second year and that my interest rate was going up to 15 percent from 7 percent. Due to my financial situation and the change in the real estate market, I could not refinance and they would not work with me. The change in interest added an additional $1000 a month on my regular payments. There was no way to afford it so they foreclosed under the name of Mortgage Electronic systems and assigned my house to Deutsche Bank for $100.00.

First of all, the main mortgage on our home was contrived by the lender to require that it be interest only, which was an arbitrary, unfair ploy when our income was adequate to pay interest and principal. We applied for a loan modification and Litton gave us a three month "trial" during which time we made payments on time and then received NO notice about the loan mod or any changes, and we continued to pay the agreed upon amount for six months more. Then we saw that a payment had not been processed and called Litton to find out what happened and were told nothing.

About a month later, we checked online and just happened to find out that Litton had put our home up for foreclosure! - That it was going on the auction block in three days! - NO NOTICE whatsoever! We were forced to file bankruptcy to avoid losing our home in three days. We then went to court to fight the inequity and fraudulent misrepresentations. Since the judge was obviously influenced by the vested interest, we were only given a three-month extension before foreclosure during which time we had no choice but to pursue a short sale which resulted in our property (where we had lived and paid the mortgage for 15 years) being sold with no compensation to us.

Litton and Goldman Sachs are white collar criminals. Litton should be sued for the fraudulent mishandling of the loan modification, the subsequent foreclosure, ruining our credit in a forced bankruptcy, loss of all loan payments (which far exceeded what the property was sold for in the short sale), loss of our home and all improvements of the property, costs of moving, the tremendous mental and emotional damages and punitive damages - realistically this lawsuit should be for $10 million in order to make up for the damages. If you know of an attorney who will take on this outrageous rip-off on spec, please let us know. We feel that a jury would readily award that amount or more when the all of the details and documentation is revealed.

I had a loan with Litton when they sold out to OCWEN, but when you get a sheriff sale or anything, it says GOLDMAN SACHS MORTGAGE COMPANY. I had some hardships, I have sent in paperwork so many times. I got a new job and so did my husband, but they still would not work with me on saving the home. Then after they sold my house, they wanted to make me move my whole family. I called them the next day after the sheriff showed up with the paperwork. I was on hold for an hour and talked to 7 different people. They would tell me a specialist is handing the account and would transfer, then they took my phone # to have someone from that department call me back, and asked me what time they should call.

After being on hold for an hour, I wanted someone to call me back within a half hour. They had to check to see if someone could return my call, within a half hour is not possible at this time, but will however make it ASAP... I'm very unhappy with this business and they are taking our homes from us and reselling instead of helping us save our homes. I have been trying to save my home for two years and the sheriff comes to my door and says the bank wants you to move in 3 days. No one ever called me or told me that they wouldn't do a modification on my home.

I am a Realtor trying to help short sell a home for a client. Does anybody have any good phone # for Litton? My client says he has not received anything from Litton or anybody else in about 5 years.

Due to injury and loss of wage, we fell behind in our payments. Litton contacted me and said that we would qualify for the loan modification. For a year I sent the forms and paperwork that they continued to lose or never received. After all that, they not only said that we do not need to modify our loan, they doubled our payments. So we found ourselves in a short sale and moving in a matter of days from our home of eight years. We lost everything and received $300.00 from this settlement.

Parent company, Goldman Sachs, made more money with people losing their homes than they would doing loan modification. They paid out millions in bonus to employees and screwed the rest of the world, after taking the TARP money. So this settlement for $300.00 is a joke. They got away with it and still do so. In 2009, when I lost my home, they had done zero loan modifications. How many have they done now? Do people still have to resend in paperwork time after time? Do they still say one thing and then do something else? ARE THEY STILL LYING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS? And what has the government really done to them? Not much.

They are in the wrong and not only have people lost their homes but how has this affected credit reports. My payments were done 5 days prior to the due date, set on auto payment from my bank. But yet with all my proof and confirmation numbers, it still was reported as late affecting my credit score. Now, I received a check from the lawsuit for $300. I want the negative reporting removed from my credit records.

We had our mortgage through Litton. We began calling requesting a loan modification for our mortgage. We were told to fax various types of information: tax returns, pay stubs, etc. This was faxed a minimum for 4 times and every time, we were advised the forms were never received. We placed call after call after call, only to be put off and told that Diane who was handling our case would call us back. This continued for months which resulted in the foreclosure of our home. We lost the home we had worked so hard to get and Litton Loan did absolutely nothing to try to help.

Litton used infamous Denise Bailey to robo-signed documents in our foreclosure case. They didn't properly document ownership of the promissory note or mortgage when the foreclosure was initiated. They didn't follow state laws when it pursued foreclosure. They had lack of standing and couldn't prove chain of custody of assignments. Plaintiff's lawyer generated assignment on their own letterhead dated after Lis Pendens, which is illegal in Florida. Judge overlooked the fraud and did final judgement against us. We're in Bankruptcy Chapter 7 now, so date of sale postponed for the time being. We will be homeless and Litton goes scott-free for fraud upon the court. Justice in America.

We attempted to get loan modifications four times with Litton Loan Servicing from 2009-2011 through the Federal HAMP modification program. Like many of you, we were denied, they lost the paperwork the first time, gave us a wild goose chase the other times, and finally denied our requests for loan mods, deed in lieu, pretty much anything we could think of to avoid foreclosure. We were finally forced to file bankruptcy through the ordeal and we lost everything, including the house due to Litton's unwillingness to work with us.

We have since moved on; however, I am interested in joining a class action against this company. I believe they wronged us on many levels and participated in illegal activity regarding our requests for help through the HAMP program. I found this current class action out of Massachusetts. I hope to at least let my voice be heard. It may not amount to anything. I just don't like the way this company and other banks have bullied people like us because they just can. It's sad that it has come to this in this country. Even our Congress has no power to regulate these criminals. If you have experienced something similar to me, I suggest you call the law office handling this class action out of Boston. Maybe we can somehow join hands and lend our voices to this injustice.

I went through complete hell with this company. I was given modification trial periods one after another. I faxed paperwork, sent overnight paperwork, and they never got it. I paid trial mod amount, and they would make up an excuse why I did not meet the requirement and make me start over. This went on and on for two years until my health took a hit. I could not take it anymore. I told them this and they suggested I move or do a short sell. They forced me out, never showed any concern, and they were rude and careless. I want to sue them.

My son was going through a separation and his wife moved out and took everything - the money out the bank and all the assets. So me and my husband moved in the house to help my son out so he wouldn’t lose his house. We came out to find out my ex-daughter-in-law was not making the house payment. Me and my husband move out our house to help him out. So when I found out what was going on, I called Litton loan to see what we could do. So they put him on a modification - $913.00 a month. We were making the payment on time, me and my husband. And then Litton loan keeps giving us the runaround about this and that. I faxed all the paperwork they asked for and everything. Now my son’s house is behind in mortgage because of this and he’s in foreclosure. I sent them all - my son’s pay stub and divorce papers, everything - and it’s still a mess.

The home across the street from me has been abandoned for over 4 years. The owner has been rumored to be in jail and has totally walked away from it. We haven’t seen him in years. We would like to purchase this home before it becomes condemned. We have been cutting the grass and running vagrants away from there for years. Litton Loan has taken no responsibility in this home at all. I have contacted Litton Loan many times with no reply. The address of this home is **. It would be nice if some one would look into this home. Thank you.

Over and over, Litton said I didn't send a piece of info. I did. They would send me the wrong modification package. They withheld my payments, only to send them back to me. They would take as long as laws allowed them. It seemed to me the whole time, the issue was just a game to them. It would be the reason for having to send us back our payments. I think there is over 50 g's added on to my mortgage. Now I'm being told that my taxes weren't paid. Before I was told they were, I asked how. How are they getting paid if the escrow is already short? They said they're paid. Who helps us in Connecticut?

The house payment went up. They added 20 thousand dollars to my mortgage and told me this is a modification.

Litton Loan refused loan modifications on **, Avondale AZ 85323. Property is run down with structural issues; it needs new carpet, roof tiles, microwave, dishwasher, air conditioner, broken plumbing issues throughout, chips in tiles, broken window, new stove, landscaping and clean up front and backyard as a result after 4 years of fighting with them. They are crooks.

Litton Loan reported only 1/3 the amount of interest for my loan for 2011, compared to 2010. The loan was sold to Ocwen and there is no way to get the information. The tax service that I have used for many years is trying to help me, but so far they have not gotten anywhere either.

They never posted $6,000 payment, which forced me into foreclosure status. Late payments and no record of payment put in me in a foreclosure status and I eventually lost my home. My loan was recorded as late from nearly the first payment but I never saw a late payment notice. I sold my home and had over $80,000.00 in charges that I was unaware of. I lost not only my home, home-based business forcing me into a financial burden unforeseen and unimaginable. I suffered massive lost and I am still recouping from this financial ruin from this unethical company. What can I do before the statue of limitations law is in effect? I need an attorney and my rights upheld by the law.