This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
LendUp is an online direct lender that offers personal loans, credit card services and financial education for consumers. Licensed to operate in 7 states, LendUp is appealing to customers because they consider loan applications even if you have a poor credit history. Visit their website to find out if you’re eligible for LendUp’s services.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
LendUp is a personal loan, credit card and financial education website that helps consumers acquire small personal loans with no basic credit score requirements.
- Credit card provider
- LendUp Ladder program
- Various loan services
- State loan restrictions apply
- Only operates in 7 states
How does LendUp work?
LendUp provides loan services, credit cards and financial education. The company’s main services include:
- Payday loans
- Cash advances
- Short-term loans
- No-credit-check loans
- Payday advances
- Online loans
- Bad-credit loans
Does LendUp check your credit?
LendUp does check your credit but, unlike most major online lenders, the company considers applicants with all types of credit history. LendUp considers several factors, which means a good credit score isn’t required to qualify for one of its many loan services. You can easily apply for a loan with LendUp by filling out the application on its website. To apply for a loan, you need your:
- Social Security number
- Checking account info
- Income verification (only required in some states)
After filling out your application, you get an instant loan decision and could receive funds as soon as the next business day. It’s important to note that LendUp is only accepting new customers in Louisiana, California, Mississippi, Missouri, South Carolina, Tennessee and Wisconsin.
How much does LendUp cost?
Loan amounts and fees depend on multiple factors, including your credit history and your state of residence. Typically, LendUp charges several different fees, including a general loan fee, deposit transaction fee and insufficient funds fee.
LendUp lets customers customize their loan payback plans with options like:
- Auto repayment: LendUp takes the funds out of your registered checking account on the due date.
- Early payoff: You can pay off your loan amount early with a debit card, but certain fees may apply.
- MoneyGram: Using MoneyGram removes any potential issues with mailing in your payment and allows you to send a check to cover your payments. Keep in mind that processing a payment can take one to two business days.
- Mailing in a check: You can mail in a check payment without MoneyGram services.
LendUp makes it easy for previous customers to apply for another loan through its LendUp Ladder program. This program lets you earn points to qualify for larger loans at lower rates, although your state’s laws may restrict the availability of the LendUp Ladder program. Steps that earn points include:
- Taking out your first loan
- Making on-time payments
- Taking financial education courses on the LendUp website
- Sharing your LendUp success story
LendUp card services
LendUp provides credit card services under the name Mission Lane. Mission Lane is a Visa credit card that gives you all the usual coverage of a Visa card with clear pricing and no hidden fees.
Apply for the LendUp credit card, which is offered as a Mission Lane Visa, and you get an immediate credit decision and benefits like:
- No activation fees or over-the-limit fees
- Higher credit limits over time
- 24/7 access to your credit score and credit-building education
Is LendUp worth it?
LendUp offers loans and credit card services with educational tools that help you build your credit along the way. If you have a low credit score and are searching for credit card services or a small personal loan in one of the seven states in which LendUp is accepting new customers, check out the company’s website to see if its services are right for you.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
LendUp Company Information
- Company Name: