Andrew PolacekInvestments & Banking Contributing Editor
Following his two-year term as an investment banking analyst for Houlihan Lokey at their Los Angeles headquarters, Andrew Polacek had a seven year private equity career culminating in a role as a Vice President, first as an Associate at Mainsail Partners and later at Crimson Investment where developing relationships with business owners and investment banks was his primary focus. Andrew is also a knowledgeable and passionate investor in gold and silver bullion who has been investing in the space for over 10 years.
Lazard Middle Market (Lazard MM) is the middle market arm of the elite boutique investment bank Lazard. Lazard Middle Market is focused primarily on facilitating transactions in the United States.
- Middle market advisory from an elite name: The Lazard brand comes with a certain degree of respect and a set of connections to the New York-based boutique parent that could be advantageous for companies in the higher end of the middle market. Mergers and acquisitions is Lazard MM’s bread and butter.
- U.S. centric: With offices in Chicago, Charlotte, Houston, Minneapolis and New York, the firm has the majority of the U.S., with the exception of the West Coast, covered geographically.
- Deep private equity connection: Lazard MM does a lot of work for private equity groups that typically invest in the middle market, so its connections can be advantageous if a company is interested in selling or taking investment from a private equity group.
- Focus on a small set of industries: Lazard MM focuses on small set of vertical sectors, including business services, education services and technology, financial services, food and consumer, healthcare and industrials.
- Best for Owners of privately held corporations, owners of publicly traded companies,, owners of family held businesses, executives at any type of middle market business,, representatives at private equity firms and family offices, and representatives of local governments and sovereigns.
Compare Investment Banks
Lazard Middle Market Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Lazard Middle Market
- Year Founded:
- 225 South Sixth Street, Suite 4600
- Postal Code:
- United States