Lazard Middle Market

Compare Investment Banks

Research top Investment Banks recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Give you the option of rates and to choose what's best for your money. Also they had someone available to show what the future of the investment would be. When calling it's a real person and not a robot. Quick and knowledgeable to your needs, ready and supportive with your questions you may have at the time of the call. When paying they give you the option to pay in many ways that best fits your needs. A grace period if you are running a few days late. Smooth and sound payments to the bill. You have many things at your readiness and options to help you in your accounts at the range you need them when looking for information.

We looked at several different options, made calculated decisions based on the length of investment and potential return. We eliminated some very long term options and traded specifically in short terms. We had excellent customer service and support when we needed it. Our primary contact was extremely knowledgeable. They took very good care of us. Payments were made within a reasonable amount of time. And always within our expected timeline. Compared to other firms I would say their payout timeline was right on point if not better than most. We had twenty four hour accessibility to our portfolio. And primary contact was excellent at rapid response to any challenges during business hours. We never had an issue with someone not being accessible. Either online or on the phone.

They really helped me understand better ways for me to raise financial capital for my newly founded business. Also assisted in how I could manage my money and distribute it. Will be very helpful for those types of customers who are inexperienced in these sorts of things. Hold your hand throughout the whole process and make it easy to understand. They were very helpful with those like myself who are new to investment banking. Very accessible to their customers. Very helpful and always there to answers any (and many) questions that may arise in your investment banking needs.

Bonds and investments. Very helpful and professional. Clarified any questions I had, kept me up to date on my investments and gave me advice on what things I should be looking into. Friendly customer support team. Always available to answer any questions I had. Very competent and nice. Don't put you on hold for long periods of time. And don't constantly transfer your call. Clear and concise payment timeline. You are notified of all payments made and what time they were made at. Very easy to understand and to follow. Love the system that they have. This is by far one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Easy for anyone to access and navigate. Would definitely recommend to others.

Expert Review

Andrew PolacekInvestments & Banking Contributing Editor

Following his two-year term as an investment banking analyst for Houlihan Lokey at their Los Angeles headquarters, Andrew Polacek had a seven year private equity career culminating in a role as a Vice President, first as an Associate at Mainsail Partners and later at Crimson Investment where developing relationships with business owners and investment banks was his primary focus. Andrew is also a knowledgeable and passionate investor in gold and silver bullion who has been investing in the space for over 10 years.

Lazard Middle Market (Lazard MM) is the middle market arm of the elite boutique investment bank Lazard. Lazard Middle Market is focused primarily on facilitating transactions in the United States.

• Middle market advisory from an elite name: The Lazard brand comes with a certain degree of respect and a set of connections to the New York-based boutique parent that could be advantageous for companies in the higher end of the middle market. Mergers and acquisitions is Lazard MM’s bread and butter.
  • U.S. centric: With offices in Chicago, Charlotte, Houston, Minneapolis and New York, the firm has the majority of the U.S., with the exception of the West Coast, covered geographically.
  • Deep private equity connection: Lazard MM does a lot of work for private equity groups that typically invest in the middle market, so its connections can be advantageous if a company is interested in selling or taking investment from a private equity group.
  • Focus on a small set of industries: Lazard MM focuses on small set of vertical sectors, including business services, education services and technology, financial services, food and consumer, healthcare and industrials.
  • Best for Owners of privately held corporations, owners of publicly traded companies,, owners of family held businesses, executives at any type of middle market business,, representatives at private equity firms and family offices, and representatives of local governments and sovereigns.

Compare Investment Banks