Andrew PolacekInvestments & Banking Contributing Editor
Following his two-year term as an investment banking analyst for Houlihan Lokey at their Los Angeles headquarters, Andrew Polacek had a seven year private equity career culminating in a role as a Vice President, first as an Associate at Mainsail Partners and later at Crimson Investment where developing relationships with business owners and investment banks was his primary focus. Andrew is also a knowledgeable and passionate investor in gold and silver bullion who has been investing in the space for over 10 years.
With the launch of the Kitco website in 1995, Bart Kitner took his original $700 investment and turned it into one of the most trusted information sources for the precious metals market. The website currently draws more than one million visitors every day.
- News and reports: Kitco goes beyond the simple spot report with news aggregation from all over the Web that might affect the precious metals market.
- Base metal reports: Get the price of gold and silver along with the price of aluminum, nickel, copper and more.
- Visual data: Seeing the numbers isn't always helpful, so Kitco uses charts and diagrams to make data clear at a glance.
- Buy into a pool: Much like buying an interest in a development property, at Kitco customers can buy into a pool of precious metals, which helps share the cost over several buyers who all own a percentage.
- Easy sales: Kitco will sell any coin or bar on its site, and transactions under $20,000 don't need collateral.
- Best for This precious metal investment company is best for retirees, savers and speculators.
Compare Gold Dealers
Kitco Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 620 Cathcart, Suite 900
- Postal Code:
- H3B 1M1