Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.33/5

JG Wentworth offers lump-sum cash alternatives to structured settlements or annuity payments. Whether the payments are from settlements, annuities or casino and lottery winnings, the company provides fast cash buyouts and flexible options for each customer. The company offers signing bonuses and cash advances and includes a best-price guarantee with all purchases.

BOTTOM LINE

JG Wentworth is a lump-sum payment provider for annuities and settlements from lawsuits, lottery winnings and other sources. It makes cash available typically within three weeks, and fees range up to 15%.

PROS
  • Best-price guarantee
  • Customized options
  • Free quotes
CONS
  • Payments may take up to three weeks
  • Credit score impact

Top JG Wentworth Structured Settlements Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JG Wentworth Structured Settlements?

I have been working with Tim over the past couple of months, almost a year. My experience has been wonderful so far. If I have to make any other arrangements with anything, I will use Tim again!! There’s no one else I would rather work with!!

My worker or agent was very good at keeping me up to date and helping me with any questions and whatever I had along the way to get thru the whole process..You couldn't ask for a better company if you are in the market to get a lump sum in place of payments.

JG Wentworth Structured Settlements Call Now Toll Free (855) 875-0672 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

How does JG Wentworth work?

JG Wentworth offers lump-sum payments to people who receive installment payments through a structured settlement or annuity. Structured settlements or annuities may have payouts lasting 30 years or more — JG Wentworth offers cash buyout alternatives that give customers immediate funds.

Call or fill out a form on the company’s website, and a representative will contact you within 24 hours. The JG Wentworth agent will help you arrange a lump-sum payment if you’re interested in cashing in a settlement. Its representatives help draw up the terms of your contract before having it approved by a judge. You typically receive your funds within two to three weeks after the contract is finalized.

How much does JG Wentworth charge?

The cost of selling your annuity or settlement to JG Wentworth varies based on the details of the agreement. Typically, JG Wentworth's fees range from 9% to 15% of the asset's total value. Its representatives provide free quotes over the phone to help you evaluate the cost of cashing in your structured settlement, winnings or annuity.

The company also offers a best-price guarantee to ensure you’re getting a good value for your assets.

JG Wentworth FAQ

How much money does JG Wentworth take from settlements?
JG Wentworth fees can range from 9% to 15%, depending on the details of your structured settlement or annuity. You can request a free quote for an exact estimate.
Is JG Wentworth worth it?
If you need cash quickly or would prefer to receive your payments as a lump sum, JG Wentworth may be worth the cost for immediate funding. During your initial consultation, the representative walks you through the asset’s cash value and fees.
Is JG Wentworth trustworthy?
JG Wentworth has worked with clients for more than 25 years and has many satisfied customers. Read reviews and complaints of current and former clients for a deeper look at its trustworthiness.
How long does it take to get your money from JG Wentworth?
It typically takes two to three weeks to receive your funds. Payment can sometimes be expedited to take as little as three days, but it depends on your contract.

Is JG Wentworth legit?

JG Wentworth is a reputable, reliable provider of lump-sum buyouts for annuity or structured settlement payments. It offers free, no-obligation quotes. Fees typically range from 9% to 15%, depending on the settlement’s value and the terms of your contract. Contact JG Wentworth online or over the phone for a personalized quote.

JG Wentworth Structured Settlements Reviews

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

JG Wentworth has been so great and hospitable towards me but not only the company one in particular employee their name Vance ** is the realtor MVP. Not only did he take care of me the entire time I went through the process but also after it was done. It's just a randomly check on me and make sure life was okay. I truly appreciate his hospitable friendship and guidance in the whole process and in life in general. He really is a great guy and means the absolute best and will help you the best he can and go above and beyond in order to help you with your personal situation. We love you Vance and thank you again.

JG Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Hi Lacey! We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed working with Vance - we think he's pretty great too. Thanks for sharing!

Get buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

My experience with Catherine ** couldn't have gone any smoother. She was very professional and efficient when handling my transaction. I'm considering another transaction and have requested that only Catherine help me with this matter. Catherine at the very least receive a bonus or promotion from J.G. Wentworth for her professional conduct. I have no doubt that she is this way with all of the clients that she comes in contact with. I have always had the option of dealing with other companies but because of Catherine I stayed with jg Wentworth and will continue to do so.

JG Wentworth Structured Settlements response

We're so thrilled to hear much you enjoy working with Catherine - we think she's pretty great too! We look forward to continue working with you in the future!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

They helped me refinance and now I am saving more money with a slight budget cut. I bought a deep freezer and started shopping at ALDI. ALDI’s food is 1/5th the price of the Normal Grocery Store and now I can buy food in bulk so I only have to go to the store once a month and now I am saving tons of cash with the adjustment. I also managed to get all the things I wanted and have extra cash in the bank. Thank you so much. If anybody else out there is reading this I would advise you do the same transaction and get yourself a deep freezer and shop at ALDI to reduce expensive take out and grocery store costs. You will make all the money back in your transaction and more. A deep freezer is also helpful in emergencies too. I sold the bare minimum of payments I could sell. You don’t have to sell everything all at once. Now my entire house is functional and happy. Thank you Jonathan ** the financial consultant whom made this all possible.

JG Wentworth Structured Settlements response

We're so excited to hear how much Jonathan was able to help you! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: July 14, 2020

I’m one to give credit where credit is due. Also to acknowledge one. I Thomas C Am very Thankful. I had the privilege to have partnered with such a great caring individual that listen to all my needs and explaining so clear that I knew every detail. He has gone above and beyond to meet expectations plus more. Jai. I again Thank you JG. I really hope that his is recognized for all he has done and made sure I was taken care of. In life. Let’s focus more on the Good than any mistakes. All mistakes can and will be made Good. Thanks.

JG Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for the great review! Feel free to reach out if you need anything in the future!

Original review: July 6, 2020

Michael ** has been very professional and have worked so hard getting us funds when we needed it the most. Other competitors were very persistent and have been price gouging through our process and complicated things for us, but with the professionalism and patience, he worked closely with us from the beginning. In the middle of this pandemic, it wasn’t easy to go through the process, but we’re grateful with the experience and we were never treated as just another number but more as a family. Thank you Michael ** for all that you’ve done and still continue to do for us. I hope J.G. Wentworth realizes that you are a true asset to the company because it didn’t go unnoticed from our end.

JG Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for the great review about Michael! Please reach out if you ever need help in the future.

Original review: March 22, 2021

They offered me an amount less than what I hoped to get, I countered and they said the best they could do would be an amount $500 less than what I wanted, but if I filled out and turned in the application that day, I would get the $500 bonus being offered that would take me to my target amount. Sounds great, right? Well, I get the deposit into my account and it's $500 short; they never gave me the bonus. I emailed three times and finally got an email telling me it was on its way. That was a month ago and now no one will respond to my emails. Don't recommend this company.

Original review: March 9, 2021

Anthony is wonderful to work with, He is very detailed on phone and is prompt with calling back if you have a question?? I love working with him... I have been dealing with him and only him with my last 3 transactions and I only deal with him..

JG Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Hi Dawn! We're thrilled you enjoy working with Anthony so much - thanks for sharing and thanks for choosing JG Wentworth!

Original review: March 4, 2021

JGW was incredibly professional yet friendly. Navigating any sort of financial decision can seem overwhelming but JGW specifically Dan ** and Casey ** provided much direct support, any all my questions and got my settlement sale done in a timely manner. I would certainly recommend their services to anyone looking to sell their policy.

JG Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Hi Rachael! We're thrilled you enjoyed working with Dan and Casey so much - thank you for sharing!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

JG Wentworth is a very helpful & informative company. It is also a very fast process & they always stay consistent, updating & prepping you for your needs. Thank You JG Wentworth & Clark especially! I give this company 5 star rating & would consider working with again in the future!

JG Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Hi Tashiya! It's wonderful to hear how much Clark and the rest of the JG Wentworth team has helped you - thank you for sharing!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I loved working with Mike from J.G. He was amazing. Always there. Went above and beyond to help with everything. He explained everything, always kept me informed of all that was going on, even call just to see if i was doing ok or needed anything. I would definitely recommend J.G. Wentworth to anyone. I tell all friends and family about how amazing they are and will always go to them. Thank you for everything. Feel like you guys are a part of family in a way. Loved having you on my side.

JG Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Hi Shauna! We're thrilled to hear you enjoy working with Mike and the JG Wentworth team so much - we're here to help whenever you need us! Thanks for sharing!

JG Wentworth Structured Settlements Company Information