Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Find Out More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.40/5

J.G. Wentworth is the largest purchaser of future structured settlement and annuity payments in the nation and has helped thousands of customers over the past 25+ years.

Customers of J.G Wentworth can enjoy:

- Free, No-Obligation Quotes

- Best Price Guarantee

- Signing Bonuses and Cash Advances

- Great Customer Service

- Personalized Solutions

J.G. Wentworth Video
View More View More
J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements Call Now Toll Free (855) 875-0672 Find Out More
Call Now Toll Free

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I want to give a great word of acknowledgement and appreciation to Nick **, Senior Account Executive there at J.G. Wentworth. Last year he assisted in the sell off and sales to close out all of my brother, Michael **'s Annuities with Ameriprise. Nick worked very diligently and tirelessly on assisting me with this long and complicated process. Through this entire time, he was very friendly, and courteous and very professional in his business dealings with both myself and in dealing with Ameriprise. In addition to spending his own time working to help me close out my brother's eight (8) accounts, there were issues in dealing with Ameriprise as we need to make numerous calls during my lunch hour to resolve these problems.

It was a real pleasure working with Nick as he was successful in getting all of my brothers accounts cashed out and closed as one of the major requirements in getting my brother approved for Medicaid. I am happy to announce that my brother did finally get approved for Medicaid in the state of Connecticut. Closing out these accounts was a major obstacle we had to overcome as part of this process. I want to express my sincere appreciation to Nick ** for all of his hard work and due diligence for working with me to help me achieve this goal. Great job Nick and sincere thanks from both myself and my brother Michael. Regards, William ** (very satisfied customer).

Get buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

My son has a settlement and he was getting his payments yearly and so on, which was working out good since he young and did not want him wasting his money, so we were not looking to cash in. My son starting dealing with some very bad health issues and I was very worried about his health and cost for health insurance when he was unable to work. That's when we needed help, and Matt from JD came to our rescue!! It was like a helping hand from above. They are working on getting some money early so my son can get the help for his medical issues, and even giving us a loan in advance which was great to help payment towards his insurance.

They been a great help and even send people to our home to sign papers since my son cant leave the home due to his illness and taking care of all the court issues to make the transaction easy on my son. This company came through for us. I felt I would lose my son because of not having the money to cover his medical cost and waiting on money that would took years to get made things easy for us and dont have to worry or stress now knowing we will have the money to help my son and thank this company so much for their help.

Debbie,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your story and leave such a great review. We're glad we were able to help. Should you or your son ever need help again, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I called to just see how the process would go and after talking to Mike I felt sure this was the way to sell some of my future annuities. I got the money from a car accident that happened when I was around 7 or 8. I don’t remember much. And I decided to sell what I sold to help in my move from California to Kansas to be with my brother and just leave the nest. In all honesty I thought it would be way harder and more stressful but after some bumps it all smoothed itself out and now I can get a car to start working on bettering myself until I’m independent.

Without J.G. Wentworth I predict my move would have been a lot more stressful down the road. I wanted to write this to thank all that helped me but most of all would be Mike, he’s the man that intrigued my interest in the company and the process and without his help I wouldn’t have finished the transfer or even known the hell I was doing. 5 stars hands down.

Hi Cisco,

We're so glad we were able to get you cash to help with the move. We wish all the best! Thanks for your business and this excellent review.

Original review: July 28, 2019

I have sold structured settlements before, and found that the process is very stressful and difficult to navigate. Clifton ** was my agent who influenced my view of how the process can be treated. Cliff really gets a lot of the credit for helping me get the best rate possible. He showed patience and dedication towards working with the complexities of my situation. Other companies will try to corner you into making a hasty decision. Not the team at JG!!

Cliff was knowledgable and sympathetic to the circumstances that make decisions like this difficult to make. Cliff took much needed time to help me fully understand all the aspects which gave me the confidence in my outcome. Cliff worked with me on every single detail. I got a payout which was way beyond what the competitors offered. Thanks Alan for helping us get there. I got a fantastic deal! Even the Judge was impressed! This transaction was a life changer for my family and myself. If you are looking to work with structured settlements or annuities and want the best deal you can get, there is no better choice than the team at JG Wentworth. Thank you so much Clifton for your time. You have made a memorable and positive impact on my family!!

Hi Jeremy,

We greatly appreciate this excellent review and it was our pleasure to help you and your family. We'll be sure to pass these kind words on to both Alan and Cliff. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: July 22, 2019

I would like to tell everyone out there not to do business with CBC, what they hadn't done in 2 months, JG Wentworth, especially Stephany, Vance & Matt have done in a matter of 3 days!! I had a court date in a matter of I believe in like 5-8 days. I go before the judge in 2 weeks!! Thank you Stephany very very much for stopping me from being so ______ over !! I just can't say enough about Stephany & Matt. Without them and their dedicated work I would probably still be waiting for the other loser company to get back with me!! Since they found out they got caught in their lies, they have been harassing me every day by phone, and by mail, and by calling my better half!!

I was awarded this monies by being in a car wreck from a company that apparently had no regards for lives of others? When they got to me I was dead, I have a brain injury, they had to reattach my tongue, and I received about 167 stitches, and a plastic surgeon told me I would pick glass, and none out of my face, head, and check for the rest of my life!! I'm return for that my lawyer and their insurance truly railroaded me for this tiny bit of money, and I have to deal with this the rest of my life every time I look in a mirror, have one of my debilitating headaches, or glass, and none decide to come out! Aren't I lucky?? In response to that had it not been for JG Wentworth, and Stephany & Matt I wouldn't be getting this so thank you very much!!

Hi Nanette,

We greatly appreciate this review and you business. We'll pass this on to Stephany, Vance, and Matt. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch right away. Thanks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.G. Wentworth?

Original review: May 7, 2020

At first I was nervous about calling but after 5 minutes on the phone with Ray I became a lot more comfortable. Ray And everyone else at JGW made my experience very easy and they all had patience with me. I can’t thank you guys enough!

Original review: May 6, 2020

I did two deals with them. My kids are sick and I needed the money for Bill's. The first deal I was totally ripped off. For what they purchased what they funded me was less than 20% but with my daughter being gravely ill and me not knowing any better I took the deal we'd do anything for our kids right I realized later that I should have been funded way more. Then they called me non stop for the next 5 years harassing me to do another deal. I couldn't even answer my phone anymore. Then with the current state of the country and Covid 19 and not working for 3 months I looked into doing another deal with a different company. They call after I get a court date on second deal and offer me a decent amount of money which further lets me know how much they ripped me off on the first deal. So I decided to take it because financially it was the best offer for my money.

After really treating me bad this go round and only calling me when it benefitted them we get approved only because I don't tell the judge how bad the last deal went. That was almost a month ago and I still haven't been funded and they informed me that they are going to be taking out fees from the money. I didn't get any advances prior to court so no fees should be taken out... I haven't been funded yet and I'm thinking about just cancelling the whole thing and pray my way out of the financial heartache I'm going through. I still haven't gotten any call or my money!

Original review: May 1, 2020

Jai ** is the most amazing person. I have never done anything like this before. I was recommended from a family member I am simply amazed by how accommodating and helpful. Jai explained everything and helped tremendously. He understands the whole process and will help you to make make it as easy as possible. I would recommend him to anyone. 120/100. Alan ** was extremely helpful and explained everything that I did not understand which was a lot, and a very knowledgeable. He understands the whole process and made it very easy. Both of them helped me and explained things to my understanding. They will not harass you. Overall experience I would go back to them in a heartbeat.

Original review: April 29, 2020

I recently worked with Kai ** to obtain some money from my annuity payments. From the start Kai was extremely helpful and very hands on throughout the whole process. He kept me up to date weekly and ensured the process went as quickly and as smoothly as possible. I could not recommend Kai and JG Wentworth enough!

Original review: March 23, 2020

Alex was a pleasure to deal with!! He was always so professional, knowledgeable, and approachable! He handled my many questions and helped me understand the process in a way that put me at ease as we traversed this process together!! I would highly recommend him to anyone contemplating going through this process!!

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements Company Information