Call toll free
4.57/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

J.G. Wentworth is the largest purchaser of future structured settlement and annuity payments in the nation and has helped thousands of customers over the past 25+ years.

Customers of J.G Wentworth can enjoy:

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

191 J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I called to just see how the process would go and after talking to Mike I felt sure this was the way to sell some of my future annuities. I got the money from a car accident that happened when I was around 7 or 8. I don’t remember much. And I decided to sell what I sold to help in my move from California to Kansas to be with my brother and just leave the nest. In all honesty I thought it would be way harder and more stressful but after some bumps it all smoothed itself out and now I can get a car to start working on bettering myself until I’m independent.

Without J.G. Wentworth I predict my move would have been a lot more stressful down the road. I wanted to write this to thank all that helped me but most of all would be Mike, he’s the man that intrigued my interest in the company and the process and without his help I wouldn’t have finished the transfer or even known the hell I was doing. 5 stars hands down.

Hi Cisco,

We're so glad we were able to get you cash to help with the move. We wish all the best! Thanks for your business and this excellent review.

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 28, 2019

I have sold structured settlements before, and found that the process is very stressful and difficult to navigate. Clifton ** was my agent who influenced my view of how the process can be treated. Cliff really gets a lot of the credit for helping me get the best rate possible. He showed patience and dedication towards working with the complexities of my situation. Other companies will try to corner you into making a hasty decision. Not the team at JG!!

Cliff was knowledgable and sympathetic to the circumstances that make decisions like this difficult to make. Cliff took much needed time to help me fully understand all the aspects which gave me the confidence in my outcome. Cliff worked with me on every single detail. I got a payout which was way beyond what the competitors offered. Thanks Alan for helping us get there. I got a fantastic deal! Even the Judge was impressed! This transaction was a life changer for my family and myself. If you are looking to work with structured settlements or annuities and want the best deal you can get, there is no better choice than the team at JG Wentworth. Thank you so much Clifton for your time. You have made a memorable and positive impact on my family!!

Hi Jeremy,

We greatly appreciate this excellent review and it was our pleasure to help you and your family. We'll be sure to pass these kind words on to both Alan and Cliff. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: July 22, 2019

I would like to tell everyone out there not to do business with CBC, what they hadn't done in 2 months, JG Wentworth, especially Stephany, Vance & Matt have done in a matter of 3 days!! I had a court date in a matter of I believe in like 5-8 days. I go before the judge in 2 weeks!! Thank you Stephany very very much for stopping me from being so ______ over !! I just can't say enough about Stephany & Matt. Without them and their dedicated work I would probably still be waiting for the other loser company to get back with me!! Since they found out they got caught in their lies, they have been harassing me every day by phone, and by mail, and by calling my better half!!

I was awarded this monies by being in a car wreck from a company that apparently had no regards for lives of others? When they got to me I was dead, I have a brain injury, they had to reattach my tongue, and I received about 167 stitches, and a plastic surgeon told me I would pick glass, and none out of my face, head, and check for the rest of my life!! I'm return for that my lawyer and their insurance truly railroaded me for this tiny bit of money, and I have to deal with this the rest of my life every time I look in a mirror, have one of my debilitating headaches, or glass, and none decide to come out! Aren't I lucky?? In response to that had it not been for JG Wentworth, and Stephany & Matt I wouldn't be getting this so thank you very much!!

Hi Nanette,

We greatly appreciate this review and you business. We'll pass this on to Stephany, Vance, and Matt. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch right away. Thanks!

Original review: July 18, 2019

I am currently awaiting a court date for selling my annuity as a result of a horrible car accident I was in when I was a minor. Tom **, and Omar ** have been amazing! Omar is so caring, and to the point. When I first discussed my case and situation then, with Tom; he spoke with me for over an hour about who I am, and what I would like to do with the money I was seeking to get. I could tell he was more than just interested in getting my payments, and it was great getting to know a little bit about these guys as individuals as well. The company is blessed to have them! I have a large enough amount, and was in a bidding war with other companies. I will tell you, Omar and Tom have the customer service, and the true heart that captured my business! I am so excited to get my court date, and looking forward to this next step in life; thanks to doing business with you all! Thank you so much for what you are doing!

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

We can't thank you enough for this review! We'll definitely give Omar and Tom your feedback.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I have worked with JG 2 other times in the past and I wasn't very satisfied until I got paired with Clark. He is friendly, kind, easy to talk to, smart, professional and he went way above and beyond to make everything easy and convenient for me and to almost make up for the 2 other times when I was unsatisfied. He was always available for me to speak to when I had questions or concerns. He worked with me the entire time. When I was getting larger offers from other companies like JG he matched their offers and even got me a few advance so I wasn't struggling during the time I was waiting to go to court. He also prepared me for court n gave me guidance as to what to do and bring with me to make sure I had everything the judge could possibly want from me.

He is a huge asset to JG and I would recommend JG to a friend but I'd also tell them to work with Clark. He made the whole experience enjoyable. I also really liked working with the female lawyer who accompanied me that day I went to court. While she was your lawyer she also made sure I was prepared for court and eased my nerves. This experience was fantastic and I give Clark all the credit for that!!! He's even checked up on me a few times afterwards to see how I was doing and to make sure I was being financially responsible. Again that's part of what I said about him going above and beyond!!

Nicole,

We already shared this with Clark! Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review and don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need help again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.G. Wentworth?

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

Eva ** is the amazing employee who worked on my behalf. Eva went above and beyond to make this process both easy and understandable. She remained in close contact with me and I never had any doubt about the process. I am a cancer patient and needed a lump sum from my annuity to help cover the costs of being on medical leave from my job during my treatment and recovery process. I will adamantly recommend JG Wentworth and Eva in particular to anyone who has the qualifications and are in need of help. Thank you!!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

Ray ** was the one that helped us and he is awesome. He explained everything well, he was very helpful with any question I had and had made the whole process from beginning to end a total breeze.. I would definitely make recommendations on my experience. Thank you again Ray **.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

This is the second time coming to JG Wentworth, and I am very pleased! James has been a great help to us. He’s made this process very easy for us, has reached out to update with the status of our case.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Kai has been very helpful and so nice. I really appreciate everything your office has done for me. Everyone has really been helpful and nice every time I called or emailed with any question. Again I appreciate all that you’ll have done for me and helping even with the cash advancements.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements response

Thanks for the great review, Carla! We truly appreciate the business and we'll share this feedback with Kai.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I called this place J.G. Wentworth to get some cash. I have a lawsuit pending for a million dollar and the person talking to was so disrespectful, talking so ugly and nasty. I don’t recommend it to nobody.

J.G. Wentworth Structured Settlements Company Information