toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Good afternoon, Jose - Many thanks for sending such a kind review of Kimberly and her team at Jersey Mortgage Company!! We wish you the best of luck in your new home.

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

I googled "best mortgage companies" in Jersey and Jersey Mortgage came up as one of the best. I saw the reviews they had and they were a direct lender, too. These influenced my decision to get in contact with them. Their team was very professional and very responsible. I got responses in a timely fashion every time I inquired about anything regarding my application. Kimberly, the person who worked with me, was excellent and outstanding. I’m very satisfied. They provided me with enough information and gave very detailed guidance. I was very happy that everything took a timeframe that’s reasonable and they didn’t exceed the time that they promised. I’m glad I chose Jersey Mortgage. It was the one that I needed to choose.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Such a nice review, Kamal and we appreciate you taking the time to post it - Will be sure to share it with Gina and her team at JMC. Wishing you the very best

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

In the beginning, I contacted Gina of Jersey Mortgage and explained my situation. I also told her that I have contacted other banks and that I can let her take care of my credit. She checked and came back telling me they could consider what I’m dealing with. Then she gave me the pre-approval and all the interactions were perfect. She's very knowledgeable and knows exactly what she is talking about and she didn't wait in the phone to give her a question. She told me every time how the whole process goes and whenever I send her an email or call or text her, she’s always available. And if she is in the middle of something, she texts me back saying she'll call me later. The people at Jersey Mortgage were very responsive and professional. I will definitely consider working with them again.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Hi Nick - We agree it can sometime be a stressful process and are happy to see you felt comfortable with our process - we strive every day to make the process simpler for all of our customers and are happy to see that we met your expectations. We appreciate the time your took to write this kind review and wish you the best in your new home.

SVP

Original review: June 3, 2016

Sonia, our realtor, got us into looking into the house and she talked about Jersey Mortgage. It was my first time buying a house and Jersey was willing to help me to a lower rate. I liked the way they treat people. The rep we talked to was excellent. She helped us as much as she could with getting the mortgage. The Jersey Mortgage team was respectful and real helpful. They gave us a lot of information, broke down numbers and explained everything step-by-step. They were really nice people to work with. It was stressful at first but it was good. I'll recommend them to my friends if they ever plan to buy a house.

Dear Denise; Not once, but twice now you have helped us achieve our goals and made the loan process easy and understandable. Our original loan involved a very complicated 203k renovation loan for a short sale property. Throughout the process, you were our saving grace, answering all our questions, dealing with a million different details and keeping us educated and calm throughout the process. Despite hearing otherwise, the 203k process was extremely rewarding for us! We were able to close on time (in less than 30 days which even impressed the short sale attorney) and the process to have funds released for repairs was very simple and everyone helped us along the way.

One year later, after receiving notices that we may be eligible for a streamline refinance, we contacted you again and again you were able to help us. The streamline refinance was very simple and saved us almost $200 per month! We cannot thank you enough for your herculean efforts in assisting us with the loan process that allowed us to purchase our home. Being able to additionally get us the funding to make extensive repairs to the home (septic, plumbing and heating) was a huge blessing as it allowed us to purchase a home in a wonderful area with an amazing school system for our children that we might not otherwise have been able to reasonably afford. Denise, you are one of the kindest, most patient and helpful individuals we have had the honor of dealing with and we recommend you every chance I get!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jersey Mortgage was referred to me by a friend. I decided to contact them when I heard great things about the loan officer there. I heard she was very good and very dedicated to her clients. They make me feel very comfortable. On the first day of the meeting, the lady sat with me and hand wrote everything in depth. She explained to me the difference between the mortgage loans and was very thorough. They were very good, proactive and diligent with me. Overall, the process was very smooth, easy, and no headaches.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jersey Mortgage Company?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The team at Jersey Mortgage was extremely friendly and courteous. They were very quick to respond which they did pretty much all hours of the day and night. They were really great. It was a very smooth experience and they were very helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I tried to refinance through Valley National Bank but did not have a good experience with them so I contacted Jersey Mortgage. I was able to successfully refinance with Jersey Mortgage. They did the best they could to make the experience as smooth as possible even though refinancing is a painful process to deal with.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My house caught on fire and I lost everything. I also got tired of renting and needed to purchase a house. The team that handled me at Jersey Mortgage was excellent. They have been good to me and I thank them very much.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The whole process with Jersey Mortgage, such as the application, went through as good as I hoped it would be. They didn't hassle me in regard to underwriting. They asked me for the documents and were timely in the sense of their responses to me when I had a question or if anything was needed. I've heard some horror stories but everything worked out fine for me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I contacted the Jersey Mortgage Co. to refinance on the mortgage, so when their head sent me an email regarding the refinance I called her back. Everybody I encountered was very professional and knowledgeable and the guidance I received from them was excellent. I would recommend them.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

We are so grateful to read that your home buying experience was a satisfying one!! Thank you for taking the time to write it - we will be sure to share it with Brian and his team. Best of luck in your new home

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Oct. 29, 2016

I'm very satisfied with the service I had from Jersey Mortgage. They were very helpful, especially Brian, who was my mortgage person from the beginning to the end. I'm a first time home buyer and Brian was very patient and helpful, telling us the do's and the don'ts and what we need to know as new home buyers. He basically educated me in what I need to do and which steps I needed to take. Very excellent advice. He also kept me informed the whole time.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thanks for entrusting Jersey Mortgage Company for your recent mortgage loans - we appreciate the kind review and the confidence placed in our team.

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

A friend of mine told me to try Jersey Mortgage. I was using another mortgage company then, but they were giving me the runaround. The Jersey loan officers had a lot of information, and they really guided and explained everything to me. If I didn't understand anything, they explained it in a better way. I worked hand in hand with their staff and they were very outstanding. Anytime I needed something, and they needed me to sign something, they sent it. If I called them, they answered. If not, they returned my call. I liked that they responded to emails quickly. They became like family.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

We will be sure to share your fantastic review with Cathy and her team at Jersey Mortgage Company!! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and give such a nice review -

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Oct. 15, 2016

I recently worked with Cathy ** for my mortgage. Due to her dedicated and always up-to-speed service and knowledge, all worked well. Without her help and continuous support, it could have been a miserable experience to secure a mortgage as we all know things can go wrong here and there. Cathy was easy to work with and explained details in a very simple and easy terms. For my refinance or another property purchase, I know I will only talk to her. Thanks Cathy!

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thank you, Mr. Ragland for posting such a nice review - We appreciate it and will be sure to share your kind words with Brian Lavan and his team.

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

Jersey Mortgage was recommended by someone so I did my refinancing with them. It was a pleasant experience with them and they seem efficient with what they were doing. I learned some things with them and it was a good help for what I didn't know. Everything was good and I would recommend Jersey Mortgage.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

WOW, Malikah - such a kind review!! We really appreciate your entrustuing your homebuying experience to Marcus French and his team at Jersey Mortgage Company - we are so glad to see your expectations were exceeded! Best of luck to you

Jersey Mortgage

Original review: Oct. 4, 2016

As a first time home buyer I was a bit confused about the process and needed someone to walk me through the process. My loan officer was Marcus **. He explained the process step by step. Marcus and his staff was always available to answer all my questions. They made my loan process seamless and stress free. I am still amazed at that fabulous service they provided. Jersey Mortgage went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I was able to get the house of my dreams. If you are looking to purchase a home Marcus ** is the way to go.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Such kind words and thank you so much - we will be sure to share them with Marcus and his team!!

Best of luck to you!!!

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

I wanted to purchase a home and I was referred to Marcus, one of the workers at Jersey Mortgage. He helped us with our loan and gave us all the information that we needed in a timely manner. I like the way they handled the whole process and everything when we were closing. It was a great transaction. I'd recommend them.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thank you so much for the nice words - We will be sure to share your note with Scott Simpson and his team - Best wishes in your new home!!

Jersey Mortgage

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

Jersey Mortgage was referred to me by a friend who’s in the real estate business. Their people are very professional, helpful, and kept things on track to get a closing. They've been excellent in letting me know what options I have and I trust their judgment.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

So nice to read this review and that you felt secure and comfortable during the mortgage process. We will be sure to share this with Cathy and her team at JMC.

Best of luck to you

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

From beginning to end, the team has been spectacular. I started with Cathy, who was outstanding from beginning to end and went beyond what she needed to do for me. Jersey made me feel really secure and comfortable.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thanks, Brenton for the kind review and we are so pleased that you have already recommended us - Best of luck

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

The team at Jersey Mortgage was very helpful. Everything was good, was handled very professionally and in a timely manner. They would always call back when they said they would, which is very important. This was my first time going to Jersey Mortgage, but so far, so good. I didn't feel like anything was out of place. I have recommended them.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Stacyann - Thank you for the excellent review - will be sure to share it with Cari and her team at JMC. Best wishes!!

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

I had a good experience with Jersey Mortgage. I was trying to purchase a new home. With the Sandy Relief, if you're a first time home buyer, they would give you a list of companies to call to see if you qualify for a home loan. Jersey Mortgage was on the list, so I contacted them. But the lady that I dealt with, she said I didn't qualify for the time. So then I went with a recommendation from one of my friends to another company. But I really liked how Jersey Mortgage was dealing with me, so I called back. The lady I dealt with at the time, Bianca, was really nice and courteous. So when I called back a second time, I spoke with Cari whom I stuck with through the whole process and she was awesome. The process was difficult because it took a couple of years. I went in knowing what I wanted. So I used them more as a resource than a guide if something came up that I didn't know.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thank you, Charles for the nice review! We will be sure to share it with Brian and his team!!

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

We started doing our underwriting with Jersey Mortgage, and were on the process back during the end of June. The meet and greet that we met with initially, explained everything in detail. Then, we basically did emails with their underwriting staff, scanning, printing, signing, and then emailing back all our documentations.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was buying a house for the first time, and I learned about Jersey Mortgage through a friend. I talked to quite a few different people. Sometimes you just need to click, and I really clicked with Gina, who was really good. I have a lot of questions and she had a lot of patience with me. I bought my house on a short sale. They did a fantastic job of getting me in before it foreclosed - I only had a month. So for me to close within six weeks was great. It was really smooth-sailing and it went really fast. They were all great.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

It's always nice to read a great review!! Especially on a Monday morning! :) Thank you for entrusting your recent mortgage financing with Jersey Mortgage Company. We will be sure to share your kind words with Cathy and her team

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Sept. 10, 2016

A friend bought a house and referred me to Cathy from Jersey Mortgage. She said she was very nice and helpful. She was wonderful. I had issues with the other staff, but Cathy is the only one that I rely a lot and the one that I really went to when I have issue. If I have any question, I would call her anytime and she was always there to help me out. I will recommend her.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

We will be sure to share your kind words with Marcus and his team. Thank you for your trust and confidence!!

Best wishes

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

My friend used Jersey Mortgage and she said the people there were excellent in helping her finance a home. I'm buying a home and the person that I was in contact with was Marcus. He was the one who approved my loan and guided me, as well. He was really professional. Jersey Mortgage is a company that I will recommend to anyone.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thank you, Leomar for taking the time to post such a nice review of Blanca and her team!!

Best of luck to you!!

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

My experience with Jersey Mortgage was awesome. I heard about them through my agency when I was buying a new home. They said it was real good and they gave a good rate so I decided to try them. The guidance that their reps provided was perfect and they went over the different options step by step. They were always calling me to make sure I have everything on point. I liked that they were always on top of everything. It all went smooth and everybody was very attentive. If I had any questions, they were happy to answer.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thank you, Marvin for the great review!!

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

I was buying a new house and I contacted Jersey Mortgage. Their representative whom I was working with was nice and informative. It was great working with Jersey Mortgage including the guidance I received from them.

WOW!!

What a nice review - so great to read your kind words about Cathy and her team. We will be sure to share it with them...

Best of luck to you

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Sept. 4, 2016

This is my first time buying a house and I went with Jersey Mortgage based on a friend's recommendation. Cathy, our mortgage agent was really good. She's very polite, answers all of the calls, and always texts back. She's very dependable and it was really nice to make business with her. She was very thorough and she gave me good advice. I felt that she was by my side guiding me through the whole process. It was very complicated but any time I had any questions or didn't know what I was doing, she was always there to support and answer the questions. The whole service was a great experience. From the secretary to everybody involved in the process, they were very respectful. I would recommend to anyone who wants to buy a house to look for Cathy and Jersey Mortgage. It's a really great place.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thank you, for the nice review, Juan - we appreciate it very much - Best of luck in your new home

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

I bought a new house through PUD so I needed a company that did 203K loans. Not all of them do that but Jersey Mortgage did. Sometimes the mortgage team seemed to delay the process from time to time, but that may be because it wasn't a big mortgage. They were good and they knew what they were talking about. Everything went by really smoothly and I'm happy.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Such a nice review and it pleases us that your experience was an excellent one. Thanks so much for taking the time to write it. Best wishes in your new home

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

I just heard through a friend that they had a good experience with Jersey Mortgage. When I called them, their team was very, very quick to respond. They were very informative, knowledgeable, and very good at helping me through the process. The guidance portion was excellent. They really knocked it out of the park with that one. The transaction was really straightforward and easy. There was no hiccups or speed bumps. They did a good job just from start to finish. The representative spent about 40 minutes on the phone with me just giving the breakdown of how the whole process works, which was a great start. Overall, it was a really good experience with them.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thank you so much, Lilibel for the kind review - we are so pleased you felt comfortable with us as a first time home buyer!!

Congratulations and best of luck in your new home

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

When I was purchasing a house, my realtor mentioned Jersey Mortgage to me. So I talked to the company and the girl I dealt with has been really helpful. It was my first time buying a house so I didn't know anything but she explained everything well and told me what to do and what my options were. I felt confident doing business with her.

Jersey Mortgage Co. Company Profile