Call toll free
4.69/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With roots dating back to 1938, Jersey Mortgage Company has worked with thousands of families to help them achieve their refinancing, second home, and first time homebuyer dreams. We proudly offer competitive and flexible home loan options and provide each individual with personalized service.

Because Jersey Mortgage is a direct lender, we are able to offer programs such as direct in-house underwriting, FHA, USDA, VA, First Time Home Buyers, and other home loan programs that other companies aren’t able to provide. With a majority of our staff having worked with our company for ten or more years we are able to ensure that we will provide you with the best service possible.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

455 Jersey Mortgage Co. Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 20, 2019

I was buying a new home and was referred by someone I knew who knew about Jersey Mortgage. The application process went good and everything was upfront. Their reps told me everything I needed to know. If I have questions, getting a hold of anybody was easy. But the process took a little bit longer because there was a lot of back and forth with the person that we were dealing with as far as buying the property. Other than that, Alberto, the loan officer, was always there every time I need him and reach out to him. He always gets back to me and gives me the information that I need. He was good and very informative.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 12, 2019

We were buying a new home and we were referred to Jersey Mortgage through the VA. The application process went fine and it took a month to complete. The experience was easy except getting the credit report cleaned up a little bit. Also, the rate I received was a little high. I worked with Garth and I was impressed with his determination and drive to get everything completed. He was precise and always returned his phone calls.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I went with Jersey's FHA mortgage with a 203K loan. However, they should have warned me that applying was a long process and they needed hundreds of documents. There was too much to do. Maybe they were doing their due diligence, but it went on and on and on. The underwriting process took approximately 20 days. Then, when I applied for a renovation loan, I had to submit the contractor estimate with that. One of the contractors gave me the estimate but he was not willing to work. He told me that he had another big job and he cannot take my contract.

It looked like Jersey did not know what kind of processes they had and they kept asking me for documents when they should have a list of documents that they needed from me. Their lending process has to be simpler. I have good credit but they were still asking me for my paycheck and many letters. It was nonsense, like playing games. Despite that, the loan officers I worked with were good, very professional and they understood.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I was purchasing a condo and Jersey Mortgage Co. was recommended to me by my realtor. Obtaining the mortgage was easy. They did not make it very stressful. The application was quick and the whole process took about a month. They need to make things a little bit more clear though. For example, the things that I needed for the closing date. But that was it and even that was not that bad. I worked with their rep, Scott, and he was very personable. I felt very comfortable. He was always there and he checked in on everything, especially at the end where there was a lot of waiting for things to happen. He was very good on keeping track.

Jersey Mortgage's term was fair and I was satisfied with how they worked with me to help close the loan. They answered my questions right away and even if they didn’t have an answer, they found the answer by the end of the day. If I had to buy a home again tomorrow, I would go through them. Working with them made my life so much better. I and my son now have a place of our own and nobody can kick us out.

Original review: April 9, 2019

My daughter and I availed of Jersey's first-time homebuyer program. We are both co-owners on the mortgage. We picked John as our rep and we absolutely loved him. He was awesome. We liked his personality, customer service, and communication skills. The application process was complicated but John made it doable. The application and underwriting process took a month and a half.

Kim helped with the process as well. John and Kim both communicated very well either via email, telephone or texting. The response time was great. If I would call them, they would normally pick up the phone. And if I would leave a message, there was a callback very soon. There was no lag time. Everything was great. The mortgage rates and terms we received were what was expected.

We love Jersey Mortgage. During the process, I had to give my daughter power of attorney because I was in a different state at the time. John flew out to California to present the papers to me. Also, my daughter and I felt that we became friends with the folks ay Jersey. My daughter is only 25 and this is her first homebuyer program. One of the biggest things she appreciated was how Jersey explained everything to her because she didn't really know much about it. They didn't treat her like a dumb kid so that was good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jersey Mortgage Company?

Original review: April 8, 2019

I was a first-time homebuyer and when I was looking into acquiring a mortgage, Jersey Mortgage had low-interest rates versus other mortgage providers. My wife and I had good interaction with our loan officer, Richard, and I was impressed with the way he guided us along through the process. He also told us what we needed and how we can go about to get it. We bought the house in New Jersey but I was in Georgia working for 10 weeks there so it was my wife and Richard who went back and forth. Their process was tedious but good and it took us approximately two months for the application and underwriting process. Jersey was very good in helping me close the loan. We had a very good experience and the follow-up was excellent. I got a chance and spoke to Richard a couple of times and he explained a lot of things to me, how we can move forward and what to expect.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I wanted to get a second house and I decided to apply for a mortgage. I was looking for somebody that would make me feel confident and my friend, Kathy, works at Jersey Mortgage Co. I applied for a conventional loan and the whole application and underwriting process took a good month. Most of the process is always complicated but we made it. The underwriting process needs to be less complicated though. They already have all the documentation but sometimes they make it too difficult to the point that I just wanna give up. But other than that, the loan officer kept good communication with us which is the most important thing.

Original review: April 1, 2019

I’ve done business before with Marcus of Jersey Mortgage. He helped me get my first property. This time, I got a VA loan, and the application process was a breeze. This whole process took four months, but there were other factors that had to do with that. Although overall, Jersey Mortgage did well, there were times where I felt like I would have to send the same document to various people that I had already sent to people working in the company.

My interaction with Marcus was good for the most part. He got the loan despite my unique situation. I already had a three-family investment, and he was able to help me get another three-family in the same town. According to Marcus, it wasn’t hard to obtain the second contract because of my good record. The rate of the mortgage could be a little lower though, but this is New Jersey.

The underwriter told me that I could call her and tell her about anything, but the one time that I called her about the paperwork that she asked for, she almost canceled my loan because I was being upfront with her about my situation. That was kinda like being two-faced. They wanted me to produce a lease for the apartment that I was living in then, and I expressed to them that it was unrealistic because, at that point, I didn’t know whether I was going to get a closing date or not. I told Denise, another rep, about my situation and she made it like she was understanding. She told me that she was gonna tell her underwriter, but I later found out that she was about to cancel my mortgage because of that.

Marcus told me what happened, that we almost lost the loan. He said I needed to find a tenant for my apartment, so we can keep the lease. I didn’t think that that was Marcus’ fault, but that situation was kinda messed up. The underwriter was telling me to confide in her, and then I confided in her. But then she did not even let me know that she was about to cancel my whole mortgage because of that. I didn’t like that.

Don’t tell somebody that, “You can call me anytime and let me know what’s going on,” when all the while you’re playing two sides of this. I would rather she told me, "This could potentially affect your mortgage. I would recommend XYZ.” Don’t tell me, “Okay, you’re good,” and then the next thing I know, my mortgage guy, Marcus, is telling me, “This is what happened because you had this phone call with her. And this is what almost happened, but we were able to talk them down.” I would rather she be honest with me and say, “If you are not able to do that, this might happen.” But she was telling me, “You’re okay, and we’re gonna work it out.” She could’ve told me that I just needed to find somebody and then I would have figured it out. I did figure it out and I did find somebody. Jersey Mortgage got me the loan, but everybody can learn from the little personal stuff, moving forward. Still, I would recommend Jersey Mortgage.

Original review: March 31, 2019

Steve, the Jersey loan officer, was really nice and I felt comfortable with him. He made obtaining my mortgage a nice experience. Jersey also gave me a better rate than the competitor, so I went with them. Everything was clear. Steve answered any questions I had right away or texted me right away. He was cool throughout the whole process. It was my first time buying and I thought the rates were at 4%, but Jersey gave me a fair rate. The competitor wanted to give me around 5.585, but Jersey came down to 5.2. We closed in 26 days.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thank you Christian for the nice review - we will be sure to share it with Steve and his team at JMC

Congratulations on the closing of your home loan

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: March 29, 2019

Getting a mortgage through Jersey Mortgage was one of the most difficult processes that I have ever been part of in my life. But Marcus, the guy who recommended Jersey Mortgage to me and assisted me, and his entire team were wonderful. I couldn't have asked for better people.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thank you, Jameil - We agree the process can sometimes be somewhat of a burden but we are working hard every day to make it easier - we appreciate the note

COngratulations of the closing of your home loan

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: March 28, 2019

A real estate agent referred me to Cathy who is a part of the Jersey Mortgage team. The application process went smoothly. Cathy did an excellent job, and she explained it all very professionally, and it was really easy for me to understand it. The application and underwriting took more time than it was supposed to. It took more than 45 days, but Cathy did a great job. She rocks and I'm happy with what I have right now. I'm very happy with the process as well. I recommend Jersey Mortgage.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thank you Gerson for the great review!! We will be sure to share it with Cathy and her team!

Congrats on the closing of your home loan

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: March 27, 2019

I checked out some lenders, and I didn’t like their prices. Jersey Mortgage was better. The process of obtaining the mortgage was filling out papers and giving them my information and speaking with somebody. The process wasn’t very long because it took a minute finding the place, and once I did, it took a day or so. The crew is awesome. They were so cooperative with me. They walked me through a lot of these formalities and steps as me being a first-time home buyer. And there were some rough roads I came across and they helped me smooth it out 'cause I did not know. So, I was very pleased with them. It's a lot that they taught me, and anytime I needed to talk to them, they were available. The door was always open, and I loved it. If I hear of anyone looking for a mortgage, I would definitely refer them to Jersey Mortgage. They were outstanding.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

This is such a nice review, Audrey and we really appreciate it!!

We'll be sure to share your kind words with Dave Silverman and his team

Congratulations of the closing of your home loan

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: March 18, 2019

I signed a lot of documents to obtain a mortgage through Jersey Mortgage. I had to give pay stubs from both of my jobs and provided other documents. It was a lot of paperwork. If we could cut back on paperwork, that would be beautiful. But other than that, I know everything comes at certain intervals and if everybody, meaning the mortgage company and whatever bank, could get on the same page, that would be great. Their reps did their job and everything took a month and a half. I also felt good about the rate. I got a good percentage of the mortgage.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thank you Gerald for the review - We agree that sometimes the mortgage process can be overwhelming and we work hard every day to make it easier - your feedback goes a long way in helping us in trying to identify a smoother way. Congratulations on the closing of your new home

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: March 17, 2019

Scott, from Jersey Mortgage, was my guy from when I originally bought the house in 2012. He was referred to me by my real estate agent at the time. This time, I went with Jersey Mortgage for a refinance and worked with Scott again. The process I had to go through was smooth. I wanted to get out of the FHA loan I was in, get rid of the mortgage insurance and also bring it from a 30-year to a 15-year loan. I wanted to make it a quicker loan and it all made sense. The application and underwriting process was quick, which was only two weeks. Being with Jersey Mortgage previously helped. Everything went well and I was happy.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

That's so great to hear, Andrew and thank you for the loyalty to JMC as well. We'll be sure to share your note with Scott and his team - so glad it worked out smoothly for you

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: March 16, 2019

Jersey Mortgage was assigned by a lender and then he set up the paperwork process for me. And I was able to receive an acceptance letter based on my income and all that good stuff. The application process was pretty much straightforward, the whole process through. Brian always answered any questions I ever had regarding the loan process or things that I wouldn't normally know off the top of my head. And if I needed to ask him a question, he was always there to answer them for me.

The process was kinda lengthy though. There was a lot of miscommunication between the Realtor that I had at the time and the office. A lot of the paperwork went to the representatives' spam box in their emails. I'm not a big fan of the e-doc sign documents because you had to provide a certification along with the document itself. There was a lot of back and forth because of that and I was not happy with that. But it was not the mortgage company's fault.

There should be more communication. There was a lack of communication on the underwriter's part. I was more or less the middleman who had to reach out to the mortgage company and make sure they had all the paperwork together because nobody was contacting me for a length of time and my lender had a hard time reaching the underwriters. And with the government shutdown, it kinda threw things through a loop. But they were very cooperative.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thank you, Katrina for taking the time to write a nice review - we agree with you that there are a lot of moving parts to the mortgage process and it can sometimes be frustrating - we working hard every day to make it easier so your note is helpful and we appreciate it.

Congratulations on the closing of your home loan

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: March 15, 2019

The first time I was with Jersey Mortgage, I had a bad experience. The rep gave me an interest rate of 4.875. But he asked me if I wanted a monthly interest rate in three months before. I told him to go with the closing. He said that we were close to closing and we will lock it in straight. Then the day that we said lock, he gave me a 5.65. I looked up everywhere how much the interest rate was and it was still 4.875. He refused to change the interest rate. I was gonna take him to court but Jersey Mortgage got involved with my company with a lawyer. Jersey then offered me a settlement and a free refinance and that's why we refinanced.

But the second time I got a mortgage from them was great. The rep took care of me and went for it really nice. After we decided to refinance, they gave me the refinancing and did it within a day. The application was easy. That and the underwriting process only took 10 days. They asked me for some information which I gave. That time was satisfactory to them and we closed right away. It has been a pleasant experience and I'm very satisfied.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I got an investment loan through Jersey Mortgage and everything went smooth. Applying for the loan was quick and easy. My finance officer, Marcus, was great. He kept me updated on everything and informed all the way through. Any questions I had, he answered them. He gave me the information in full, like not shortcutting anything with me so I really appreciated that. I spoke to them almost every other day. Marcus was knowledgeable and I was comfortable with him. He also got it done when he said he was gonna get it done. I would tell friends to at least try Jersey Mortgage first before anyone else.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thank you, Levander for the nice words about Marcus and his team at Jersey Mortgage - we appreciate it.

Congratulations on your recent closing - all the best!

Jersey MOrtgage Company

Original review: March 8, 2019

My wife and I were looking for a long time working with a new homeowner’s partnership program, and that was leading to nowhere. I ran into Jersey Mortgage and started working with them. The initial stuff was pre-mortgage application analysis -- giving them information about our income, where we work, length of time at that job, social security and whatnot. And then, they kind of basically told us our credit was good enough for our loan. They got us pre-qualified, which was very helpful. The entire loan application all the way to the end was all positive. The application process was a little bit different from what I remember my parents but that was more due to just the housing market and the process, and how it changed from 2008. A lot more documentation is needed to be provided and a lot more verification.

The closing got delayed as closings do all the time and our interest rate lock-in had expired, and we had to pay to have that extended. The closing date got pushed out so far in advance that the lock-in rate was only valid for about two weeks after the initial closing. But I liked that the loan officer was very on top of it. They wanted to get their items buttoned up so no one was waiting on them, which I appreciated because it’s one burden off of me to keep that four-way communication between the lender, the real estate and the lawyer going. Jersey was also very good about getting me a good interest rate. It did not come with 20%, so there was the PMI, which I hate having. But I know there’s a reason for that. Jersey Mortgage is a trusted company. They’ll work with you to get you the best possible mortgage, and you should work with them. I would recommend them.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thanks so much for writing a nice review - We are happy you were pleased with our services and wish you the very best in your new home

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: March 7, 2019

I had a great experience with Jersey Mortgage and I liked the way the guys worked with me. After I talked to the first representative, I talked to another woman and they both were great persons. These guys were nice. They helped me a lot. They were also always calling me or sending emails about everything. Then anytime I called out there, they answered the phone or called me back. They helped me very quickly. They were always there for me. That was why I felt like there was no problem. The process took about two months. It was long but very good. It was easy to understand what they needed. In fact, I was pleased People have told me the rate is higher but I don't know yet. I can pay it so I think it's good because they were thinking about me before. Now, I have my own house and it's actually great. Going with Jersey Mortgage is a great decision.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thank you, Alexander for the nice review!! We wish you all the best in your new home - Congratulations!!

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: March 6, 2019

There were two reasons why I used Jersey Mortgage to get my conventional mortgage. One, they were recommended by my agent, whom I actually picked because he's my friend. I was comfortable because it seemed like I could trust everyone in this process. Number two, I shopped around and Jersey Mortgage gave me the best interest rate. So I’m happy with that. Also, just from speaking with Jersey Mortgage, they seemed to be more friendly than the other people I contacted.

There were two people that I was working with, Cathy and Kim, and I actually met Cathy in person. She took the time to explain everything probably because even though I’m in my 30s, this was the first time I got a mortgage. It was all new to me. With Kim, everything was via email. She may have called once or twice but it went straight to voicemail. I wasn’t available to pick it up because I was at work so everything was via email. But everything went smoothly. The people at Jersey Mortgage were friendly such that I could contact them with questions and I also always had a quick response. The process was very quick too. I made the offer at the end of December, closed in mid-February and met Jersey Mortgage some time in January. It was less than four weeks.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thank you, Thomas for taking the time to write a nice review of our services - we are so pleased your process was smooth. We wish you the best of luck in your new home - Congratulations!

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: March 5, 2019

Jersey Mortgage was offered to me through the Zillow app and I got in their FHA loan program. It was a new experience to me because I've never been through it before. It has a lot of paperwork and the application and underwriting process took about two weeks. Still, their reps were very open and they didn't seem like they were hiding anything from me. There was some miscommunication in the lending process, but it got resolved in a timely manner. My loan officer Jacob was good. I felt comfortable working with him and I was impressed that he came out to the closing.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thank you, Mr. Canchani for the kind words - We will be sure to share them with Jake and his team. Best of luck to you in your new home

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I use Jersey Mortgage on all my properties. Their application and underwriting process takes 3 months which can be improved because some of the stuff that they asked for is unnecessary. On the other hand, Richard, my loan officer was very good. He tried to help me as much as possible. I was also hoping that their rate was gonna be a little lower but he informed me that that was the going rate at the time. Considering everything, I’d recommend them.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thankjyou, Jaideo for the review - we agree the process can be overwhelming at times, and we work to improve that every day so we appreciate that feedback as well

Congratulations on your closing - all the best

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Jersey Mortgage's reputation made us go with them and obtaining the mortgage was the easiest thing that I have done in my life. The application and underwriting process took a world record 18 days -- I don’t think you can get any better than that. They did everything, all the prep work, and all the contact with the lawyers. We just showed up and that was it. Bruce, the loan officer, was very professional. He knew his stuff, he got it done, and he delivered everything he said he would. We’re very happy. I’ve already referred three people.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

WOW, Chris - what an exceptional review of our services - we really appreciate it. We will be sure to share it with Bruce and his team at Jersey Mortgage.

Congratulations on your closing - all the best

Jersey Mortgage

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I had been recommended to Jersey Mortgage by a friend when I bought my first house, and then I actually used them again when I bought my second house. The application process was very smooth. The actual application part was really fast. I just needed some time to get some documents together. From application to approval, it took a week and a half. They were great, and they made it really easy. Scott, the loan officer, was always 100% on top of communication even on weekends. If I send them an email, he would reply or give me a call. I got a good rate based on when I locked in the mortgage. If I buy another house, I’ll use them again.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thank you, Matthew for the wonderful review you posted - we will be sure to share it with Scott and his team at JMC.

All the best in your new home!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Scott was extremely professional throughout the entire process. He worked tirelessly and it didn't matter if it was 6am or 10pm. Scott would always answer our questions promptly and was super honest. He went above and beyond at all times. My husband and I are super impressed with his professionalism, respect, and work ethic. Scott is very easy to understand and communicate with. Very approachable person with an upbeat personality. Hands down a true gem in his field!

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thank you, Phuong for writing such a nice review for Scott - we will make sure to share it with him and his team at JMC - We wish you all the best for your new home

Congratulations

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

My son had used Jersey Mortgage and he said it is good, so I decided to go with them when I was buying a new home. The application process was okay because it was a little demanding at first and then I got through with that. Together with the underwriting process, it took a couple of weeks. They just go with the standard, and they’re good that way. It’s just that I was a bit shocked with the requirements that they asked for.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thank you for the nice review!! We agree the process can sometimes be a little overwhelming and work every day to make it easier, so we appreciate that feedback.

Congratulations on your closing

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

During our home purchase, my wife and I had a wonderful experience working with our loan officer Marcus ** and his team at Jersey Mortgage. Marcus worked around the clock to meet our closing date set during the initial loan process. Marcus was very Professional and efficient by being consistent throughout the whole process.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thank you, Josue for the kind words about Marcus and his team at Jersey Mortgage!! We are so pleased you were happy with our process!

Congratulations on your closing

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

As a 1st time home buyer I must say that Marcus ** and his team at Jersey Mortgage made it a breeze. Not only did he help me find a great realtor to view properties, he also helped me find the best and most affordable lawyer to facilitate the closing process between myself and the seller. Marcus truly went above and beyond anything I could have even dreamed of from a mortgage lender. He explained the entire process to me in detail and told me about my loan options, at no point did I feel confused as he answered all of my questions very diligently. Kim ** the relationship manager was also super awesome, she even accommodated my 14 hour time difference when I went to Japan for almost a month to keep moving the completion of the loan documents and the closing forward (she totally helped me w/my difficult mother in facilitating her portion of the documents as well).

This team truly works for your very best interests and I already know who will help me with my next home purchase as well as friends and family home purchases in the future. Please if you want to minimize the stress of home buying and get the greatest help to walk you through the entire process, then you must see Marcus ** at Jersey Mortgage, you will not regret it!!!

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Such a nice review for Marcus and his team at JMC!! We appreciate it and are so happy you were pleased with our services

Congratulations on the closing on your first home - We wish you all the best!!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

It was my first time buying a house and somebody who I knew went through Jersey Mortgage and introduced them. There were a lot of steps to go through to get the mortgage. They wanted information about my job, how long I’ve been there, and if I am still there. Then about dealing with my child support, I had to get all that situated. Also one time, they told me they needed bank statements. I sent the bank statements, but they told me they weren't good. So, I was trying to figure out why when I got them from the bank.

Then, I put an offer at the end of September and because it was a new construction house, they made a date to close November 1st but my lawyer said that we're not gonna do November 1st and we can meet in the middle. When we were ready to close, something was going wrong with the house. So, they had to get whatever fixed and it was going back and forth for a little bit. Still, the process was pretty good and I felt comfortable working with them. The rep I had really helped me out a lot. Whenever I had a problem, I'd just gave her a call. She also coached me through it. I'd recommend Jersey Mortgage.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

Thank you, Daniel for taking the time to write a review for Marcus and JMC. We appreciate it and wish you all the best in your new home!

Congratulations

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Kim and Marcus were not only amazing to work with but they were also very knowledgeable and do have great experiences with new home buyers. I'll always recommend Jersey Mortgage Company to anyone looking to buy a home. They work with you step by step all the way until the final closing, and seeing that the sale goes thru. They are a great set of team worker to do business with. I give them 10 stars.

Jersey Mortgage Co. response

WOW, such a nice review of Marcus and Kim - we will be sure to share it with him and his team at Jersey Mortgage.

Congratulations on the closing of your home loan and we wish you all the best!

Jersey Mortgage Company expert review by Michele Lerner

This mortgage loan company services New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Florida and Connecticut. The company provides a variety of mortgage products, including VA and FHA loans as well as customized loans to meet most borrowers needs.

• In-house processing: This company processes its loans in one of its three New Jersey offices instead of outsourcing the work. This gives them greater control over their rates and fees charged than online brokers.

• Informational resources: The company's website features guides and calculators for homebuyers and people who are refinancing. These help consumers learn how much they can afford or find out how much they can save by buying instead of renting.

• Simple to start: Consumers fill out a short form online to have a loan officer contact them or set up a meeting at one of several branch locations.

• LendRIGHT Seal of Excellence: They have earned the LendRIGHT™ seal of excellence, a designation that shows they value relationships, information, guidance, honesty and trust. Only lenders who meet specific criteria can use the LendRIGHT seal.

• Assistance for first-time homebuyers: The company helps people get assistance from the state of New Jersey through the First Time Home Buyer Program.

• Best for: people who need loan customization, those who want in-person attention and first-time homebuyers.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

Jersey Mortgage Co. Company Information