toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Good afternoon, Jose - Many thanks for sending such a kind review of Kimberly and her team at Jersey Mortgage Company!! We wish you the best of luck in your new home.

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

I googled "best mortgage companies" in Jersey and Jersey Mortgage came up as one of the best. I saw the reviews they had and they were a direct lender, too. These influenced my decision to get in contact with them. Their team was very professional and very responsible. I got responses in a timely fashion every time I inquired about anything regarding my application. Kimberly, the person who worked with me, was excellent and outstanding. I’m very satisfied. They provided me with enough information and gave very detailed guidance. I was very happy that everything took a timeframe that’s reasonable and they didn’t exceed the time that they promised. I’m glad I chose Jersey Mortgage. It was the one that I needed to choose.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Such a nice review, Kamal and we appreciate you taking the time to post it - Will be sure to share it with Gina and her team at JMC. Wishing you the very best

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

In the beginning, I contacted Gina of Jersey Mortgage and explained my situation. I also told her that I have contacted other banks and that I can let her take care of my credit. She checked and came back telling me they could consider what I’m dealing with. Then she gave me the pre-approval and all the interactions were perfect. She's very knowledgeable and knows exactly what she is talking about and she didn't wait in the phone to give her a question. She told me every time how the whole process goes and whenever I send her an email or call or text her, she’s always available. And if she is in the middle of something, she texts me back saying she'll call me later. The people at Jersey Mortgage were very responsive and professional. I will definitely consider working with them again.

Our realtor recommended Jersey Mortgage based on her experience with them. Cathy from the crew helped us a lot and did an outstanding job. She went through many people, tried to get us the lowest score possible and showed us what came out. Ultimately, they gave us the lowest rate and that's the reason why we went with them. They’re all definitely very good people, very helpful and attentive. Every time there's an issue, they were on it and they responded to us as early as possible. We were very satisfied with their performance. They're all knowledge-full and explained everything to us in a way that we can understand. All in all, we had a very good experience with them and we will definitely recommend them to someone else.

A couple of friends have mortgages with them. Then, I was introduced to my loan representative from Jersey Mortgage and I felt very comfortable. He explained everything and the process went by smoothly. They were very friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. I have nothing bad to say about them, to be honest. They helped out with everything we ran into.

I had a great experience with Jersey Mortgage. I'm a first time home buyer and I heard from a really good friend of mine about them. Their team was fine and courteous.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jersey Mortgage Company?

Jersey Mortgage was perfect and the best. They were recommended by a friend and he said good things about them so I decided to contact them. And when I spoke to whoever was in charge of the mortgage, he was very helpful in what I needed and very friendly. I was guided through the web and I was informed of whatever was needed. The whole team that assisted me in getting the mortgage was great. Marcus and Denise, in particular, were very good in assisting us facilitate this mortgage process. It went smoothly with their help and support. It was a very good experience and I'll recommend them to others.

I heard through my realtor that Denise from Jersey Mortgage was very efficient and thorough. When I contacted her, she was very responsive. However, the guidance I received was kind of limited to what I had to choose from to begin with because it was a foreclosure. But Denise was very clear, took the time and was available anytime to answer any kind of questions and to go through options so I understood them. She made what could be a normally difficult process fairly easy. I would recommend her.

Jersey Mortgage was recommended by a family member who had good experiences with them, so I also used them to purchase a home. Their staff was great. The only problem was when the underwriter thought a document I submitted had a social security number. I was annoyed that I had to provide more documentation because of that but other than that, the process went smoothly and the whole team was helpful. They guided me step by step and all the papers that were needed. Also, it was my first time but they were really patient with me with all the questions that I had. I closed the loan and everything was fine.

I was looking to buy a home and a friend referred Jersey Mortgage. I spoke to their rep, Marcus, and I thought that he is going to manage all to help me get what I needed to get done. The guidance I received was good and they got the job done.

My attorney had good relations with Jersey Mortgage and recommended it. I have some other providers on pre-approval but Jersey worked really good with me cause they're local and ended up giving me a good interest rate. They were very good and on top and notified me of everything and got the ball rolling. It's a really great experience for a first-time home buyer and they're a really great team. I would recommend to anybody.

Brian ** and his team Carmen, Paulina, and Johanna did an excellent job helping me through my first home purchase. I had no idea what I was doing. I just followed their direction and everything went super smooth, they even recommended an awesome NJ homeowners insurance company! I knew when I saw all their positive reviews online Jersey Mortgage was the company to go with and I was not wrong. Thanks guys!

I heard Jersey Mortgage was giving the correct rate on interest so I tried to see if I could get anybody. It was not too good though. When I started before, the rate was 3.5. But when I was done and finished on closing, the rate had gone up to 4.8. But, I can't complain. I got the help I wanted, it was quick and good, and I'm satisfied, so I'm happy about it. I would recommend a friend towards them. In fact, I have a friend that's interested in buying a home and I'll give their number to him.

We wanted to refinance so my wife did all the research and chose Jersey Mortgage. My interactions with their team were all on the plus side. Their people were friendly and answered all of our questions. It was a pleasant experience.

I asked my accountant if he knows someone who does mortgages and he gave me the number of one of Jersey Mortgage's reps. The whole process dragged out a little longer than I hoped to but the rep had it all worked out. Also, the guidance I got from them was good and I was kept in the loop. It was a very pleasant experience and I'd recommend them to a friend.

I bought a property and looked up Jersey Mortgage, and their interest rate was good. The discussion and their process were pretty good as well.

I just want to see what it takes to get approved for our home and what the process was like at first. My whole intention was to see the natural process to purchase a home. So, I went online and tried to do a pre-approval and then that Monday morning Garth from Jersey Mortgage called me. He was more knowledgeable than the other persons that I spoke with. In the Jersey Mortgage team some were great and some weren't so good because in between my case they let someone go. They had let Laurie go and then no one contacted me to let me know that she wasn't with the bank anymore. It was two weeks later before I hear back from the other person who was taking over when they needed paperwork and we're close to closing. There are actually documents that he could not find. So that part of it a little annoying, but eventually it all worked itself out.

Overall, Garth was great even though I did yell at him several times on the phone especially when he was calling for stuff that I already gave to Laurie and she was no longer with the company. It was definitely a knowledgeable experience. There were bumps on the road but they've never gone with talking me through it and they tried to help me to get at whatever hurdles were there.

Jersey Mortgage was highly recommended by my builder and he said that he couldn't say enough nice things about them. Also, I just knew that they were the right fit for me. Their team made it a very easy process and they held my hand all the way. They also gave me excellent guidance and though I dealt with a few different people in the organization, the entire team was phenomenal. Overall, it was an easy and seamless experience with Jersey Mortgage.

I did a lot of homework and was looking for a conventional mortgage because the property that I was buying would only take that one. I had to find the professional who would be able to provide me the lowest APR as I could get based on my credit score, on my levels of experience, and my money. Initially, I met with the loan officer of Jersey Mortgage. She explained everything to me, wrote down on the piece of paper everything I should expect for, what's included in the final closing costs, every single step.

Once I signed up with them, the processor sent out to me the list of the documentations that I had to provide, I gave them that and then they sent it for approval. Once it got approved, I got the final closing document package. The estimates that were provided to me initially by the loan officer were pretty much the same and I am completely satisfied because I've got the best I could ever get and I've dealt with a professional. If there are any issues, she was always available and if there are any concerns, my emails were answered. It's been a very smooth, clear and easy process.

I usually do things based on reviews and the realtor that gave me information about Jersey Mortgage was reputable and had dealt with the company a couple of times. Based on what I needed in terms of a mortgage product, they were quick in terms of turnaround when I contacted them so that helped their case. The broker who was my point of contact was very professional and knowledgeable. I was a first time home buyer and knew absolutely nothing about buying a home but they were helpful in terms of explaining what comes next and what are the expectations. They knew I was running other competitive mortgage options against them and they were upfront about what they were, the plusses for them as well as the minuses. It was fair and balanced so it was good. I'd recommend Jersey Mortgage.

I wanted to start the processing of purchasing a home and find out my options so I contacted Jersey Mortgage. They were able to answer all my questions. I was thinking of starting my home mortgage process later, but they provided me with different options that I could have and I ended up getting a loan earlier than expected. I chose Jersey Mortgage over conventional loans like Capital One because I was able to talk to a live person more often, than calling the different companies. Gina is the person that I had contact with and she's awesome. I have recommended Jersey Mortgage to others.

It was pretty informative in the beginning, and they were very quick getting things done and in responding towards the end. I had a pleasant experience with the people at Jersey Mortgage, except for the first person that I spoke with. He was a very knowledgeable man but he wasn't clear about everything. He didn't lay out all the information initially.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thank you, Bradley for the kind words - we will be sure to share them with the folks that worked on your loan.

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

I was getting pushed around by a mortgage company that just kept dragging their feet, so I did an inquiry of the mortgage people in the area and Jersey Mortgage's name came up. They were on top of the list so I went with them. I dealt with Brian and he was very professional. He got right back to me and helped me through the whole process. He was top notch. Also, I was given all the answers that I needed.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Hi Landell - we pride ourselves as being a market leader and responsive to our clients in making their largest purchase. Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review - we will be sure to share it with eveyone that worked on your loan - best of luck in your new home

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I like Jersey Mortgage's customer service. It was awesome. In fact, I decided to go with Jersey because I heard that they are a good company. I feel great about the guidance that I received from them, and overall, I'm satisfied with my experience.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thank you for taking the time to write some nice words about your recent refinance experience - we will be sure to share your kind words with our staff

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I still keep in contact with my mortgage lady at Jersey Mortgage so I went with them the second time to refinance the house. She gave us down-to-earth facts about refinancing as opposed to streamlining, so we felt comfortable doing everything with her. Our interactions have been simple and to the point.

Jersey Mortgage was referred by a real estate agent I was talking with. It seemed like one another had a great working relationship and I thought it would be easiest to go ahead and pursue that. Initially, it was a struggle and the whole process took way too long. We ran into many issues where they wouldn't have everything that we needed to get together for the mortgage application. That part was really tiresome. There wasn’t a checklist that said, “Please get all of the above by this date.” Also, there was a lot of passing the buck where people said that my real estate agent should've told me this or my lawyer should've told me this. But eventually, they got it together, pushed for the mortgage and the house deal to go through which was great.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thanks you, Michael for being not only a loyal customer, but also taking the time to recognize a job well done by the folks that worked on your loan - we will be sure to share your review with them

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

I used Jersey for my first mortgage so I used them again for my refinance and did it with the same loan officer. She helped me with my mortgage, and in fact, I went back to Jersey because I liked what she did. Overall, the team members at Jersey were very helpful with everything. They were also very timely in their responses to everything they do.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thanks, Christina - we are humbled by your kind words. Best of luck in your new home

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

When I needed to get mortgage quotes, I contacted Jersey Mortgage. We then bought our house from them since I heard that they were good. Their reps were very efficient, always available when needed, and answered all my questions. They're really good.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thank you, Mark for taking the time to post some kind words about JMC. Best of luck with your new home

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

We're very happy with Jersey Mortgage's service. We learned about them when my sister-in-law used them for her condo. We then contacted them when we were getting our house on Long Beach Island. All calls were returned right away and everything was explained fully, so we were very satisfied.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thank you, Rupinder - we take a lot of pride in being trusted to assist people with the purchase of the first home. We are so pleased you were satisfed with our services. Best of luck in your new home

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I was looking into properties. We were buying a home for the first time and an agent referred me to Cathy from Jersey Mortgage. We checked them out and I was happy from the get go so there was no need for me to shop around. It's been a fantastic experience working with Cathy and others. The loan officer was really precise. Everything was explained to us in detail in layman's language we could understand. The teamwork is there and the way she coordinated with everybody el. It was all wonderful.

Jersey Mortgage Co.

Thanks, Ruben for the kind review!! We will be sure to share your kinds words with our team. Best of luck in your new home

Jersey Mortgage Company

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I was referred by my real estate agent to Jersey Mortgage and I felt comfortable with their loan officer. Also, they were courteous and on point when it comes to answering my questions no matter what time. The guidance they gave me was pretty good.

Jersey Mortgage Co. Company Profile