Instant Cash USA

Instant Cash USA Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Cash USA?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Cash USA?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2015

I just got scammed by this company and I am extremely upset that I fell for something like that. They called and told me that I was approved for a loan but did not remember applying to them. I was stupid enough to believe that by giving them a fee I would get the loan. Now they are telling me I cannot be refunded and I need to pay more money. How can I take action? These scammers need to be stopped!

Original review: June 5, 2015

I kept getting calls from this Indian guy telling me my application has been approved for $1500. I was told to have a bank account so I opened one and provided them with my routing and account numbers... Afterwards, I saw these complaints about them. I am reporting this in case that was a scam for real like everybody else's case, and I can have proof because my information was used in identity theft before in the past.

Original review: April 19, 2015

Over the last week j tried borrowing 5 grand to help pay for my wedding. I contacted Easy Loans USA and they said that I was approved for the loan with a 150 processes fee and additional 240 for the bad credit I have and then 390 for taxes on a loan I never received. If anyone has figured out a way to get their money back please let me know.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2015

I never filled out a loan application with these people. They are stating I filled one out 2 weeks ago. I need no loan. They have called me from different phone numbers today only 15 times and they said they will try to remove me from the call list but why did I fill out a loan application and I stated I did not. Vincent is a form of harassment fraud.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2014

I received 3 calls from this company. The first call I took and immediately told them I did not need a loan and hung up immediately. They called back the next day and I did not take the call. They called the next day, I answered and as they started in again I told them "I already told you I don't need a loan. What do you want?" The man on the phone with a thick east Indian accent said, "I want to lick your **. I have seen pictures of you." I told him I was going to report him to his supervisors and he said, "Why, don't you like me to lick your **?" I told him my phone number was on the national do not call list and now his company would be charged with harassment and to quit calling me. I am frightened - I have had a couple of new Facebook requests in the last couple of days from unknown people I have not accepted from foreign countries that were men and this man has my name. I do not know if he really has been looking at pictures of me.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2014

I received an email today from Cash USA stating I have a lawsuit out with them for a 8000.00 loan that I never applied for and that I am being charged with felonies and going to prison. That they are coming to my house to arrest me. Well I study criminal and CIVIL law in the state of Kansas as a paralegal so come and get me suckers.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2014

I got a telemarketing call from them saying I was approved for money. Of course I knew it was a scam and told them never to call again ......now they have continually been calling my phone even as early as 6am!! It's always an Indian guy too.... I'm inquiring for a lawyer as to it's illegal to contact me in this way. ** these low life **!

Original review: July 9, 2014

I received a call from a woman with a heavy Indian accent telling me I was approved for a loan. After several conversations she convinced me that all I needed to do was buy a Card to transfer money like a Vanilla card etc. Turns out that I needed to "verify" that I could pay & ended up putting $220.00 & $333.00. Needless to say it is gone. They actually asked for more money to get the loan onto my acct. I should have known better. These people take advantage of desperate people! DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY!! Worst mistake ever!

Original review: June 27, 2014

Cash USA told me I was preapproved for $5000.00. But this is where I really got stupid. I let them talk me into giving them a total of $1268.70. Now these were their so called fees for different things from proof of ability to make the payments to cost of insurance just to mention a few. There were 6 different fees they talked me in to giving them. So when my debit card declined their last request I said no more. All I have to show for my trouble is an overdrawn checking account.

Original review: June 10, 2014

I applied online for a cash loan and received a call from USA cash loans speaking with Kevin **. I did a Green Dot cash which I submitted to them and was told if this was done, 5000.00 loan would be deposited into my checking acct. then he proceeded to say I needed to pay 205.00 more insurance since my bank acct status was fair and not good. I refused this and asked, "Would you please refund my 110.00," and he said will come in 45 days by paper check. I should have known better! What can be done about these scams? HELP!

Instant Cash USA Company Information