InCharge Debt Solutions
ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
I have been very happy with InCharge. I started my debt management plan a year and a half ago and was reluctant, but was struggling to make payments. They helped me with everything, and things are getting better fast. They have always been there to answer my questions help me along and I couldn't be more pleased with how it's going. I even worked with them to work out a plan for my student loans. They have been knowledgeable, helpful and I couldn't be more pleased with how it is going.
InCharge Debt Solutions expert review by Barbara Friedberg
InCharge is a 501 (d) (3) non-profit organization offering free and impartial debt relief solutions to consumers struggling with debt. In business since 1997, InCharge’s Certified financial counselors have helped 1.2 million people with credit card debt and people facing bankruptcy and foreclosure.
- Accreditations and certifications: InCharge is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) and is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA). The company’s Certified Financial Counselors are trained and accredited through the Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE) or the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC).
- Services: InCharge specializes in credit counseling and debt management programs. The company specializes in helping consumers eliminate credit card debt.
- Debt consolidation: InCharge offers comprehensive debt consolidation services. The company can help with comprehensive debt management plans and consolidation loans.
- Bankruptcy: InCharge is capable of providing a range of Bankruptcy services to help clients file Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. InCharge also provides access to the required educational courses.
- Resources: The company has a unique Debt Solution Finder app for quick reference. InCharge also hosts several calculators, personal finance games, webinars and e-books.
- Best for: over-spenders, students, homeowners and others with credit card debt.
Personal Finance Contributing Editor
Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.
InCharge Debt Solutions Company Information
- Company Name:
- InCharge Debt Solutions
- Year Founded:
- 5750 Major Blvd, Suite 300
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (800) 565-8953