Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor
Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.
More about Barbara→
InCharge is a 501 (d) (3) non-profit organization offering free and impartial debt relief solutions to consumers struggling with debt. In business since 1997, InCharge’s Certified financial counselors have helped 1.2 million people with credit card debt as well as people facing bankruptcy and foreclosure.
- Accreditations and certifications: InCharge is a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) and is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA). The company’s Certified Financial Counselors are trained and accredited through the Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE) or the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC).
- Services: InCharge specializes in credit counseling, debt management programs (DMP) and debt consolidation.
- Bankruptcy: InCharge is capable of providing a range of Bankruptcy services to help clients file Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy including access to the required educational courses.
- Resources: The company has a unique Debt Solution Finder App as well as calculators, personal finance games and e-books.
- Best for Consumers with financial problems including over-spenders, students, home-owners and the unemployed.
Compare Debt Consolidation Companies
InCharge Debt Solutions Company Profile
- Company Name:
- InCharge Debt Solutions
- Year Founded:
- 5750 Major Blvd, Suite 300
- Postal Code:
- United States