About Figure Personal Loans
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Figure is a lending company that offers several loan products, including personal loans. Unlike some competitors, Figure offers an application process that is completely online. Successful applicants can access money quickly, with personal loan funding arriving in as little as two business days.
- Quick funding
- Fixed three- and five-year terms
- No prepayment penalties
- Requires a credit score of 680+
- Personal loans capped at $50,000
Figure’s personal loans have a convenient, 100% online application. Funding is relatively quick for approved applicants, and the company’s rates are in a fair range. Just make sure you meet its lending requirements.
What is Figure?
Figure is a lending company with an online platform. There are three main products available through Figure: home equity loans, mortgage refinancing and personal loans. You complete all lending applications online, and there’s no need for an in-person assessment.
A Figure personal loan is a way to access cash for a variety of purposes. You can apply completely online and be approved in minutes.
Loan amounts range from $5,000 to $50,000. There are three- and five-year fixed terms available, with rates ranging from 5.75% to 23.04% APR (including a 0.25% discount for auto payments). Once you’re approved, funding arrives in as little as two days.
How to get a Figure loan
Figure’s application process is completely online. The process starts with pre-qualification via the Find My Rate button on the company’s website. You’re then asked for some basic information, like your legal name, primary address, financing purpose, requested loan amount and annual gross income.
From there, Figure runs a soft credit check and provides you with offers. This usually only takes a few minutes. Once you select the offer that works for you, you must agree to a hard credit check and connect a bank account for income verification. You then finish and submit your application.
Figure’s personal loans come with fixed APRs between 5.75% and 23.04%. However, there is also an origination fee of 0% to 3%, depending on local laws.
To qualify for a Figure personal loan, you must have:
- A FICO score of at least 680
- A debt-to-income ratio lower than 40% (housing not included)
- A U.S.-issued ID
- A job (unless you’re retired)
If you’ve had any other loans with Figure, you must also be in good standing with the company. It’s worth noting, too, that your maximum loan amount with Figure is dependent on the strength of your application, including your credit score.
- Where is Figure available?
- Figure’s personal loans are available in all 50 states and Washington, D.C. Its other products may have different availabilities, though.
- Does Figure have prepayment penalties?
- No, Figure doesn’t charge prepayment penalties. The only fee Figure charges is an origination fee.
- Does Figure do a hard credit check?
- Yes, but Figure only does a hard credit check once you submit your final application. Getting pre-qualified only requires a soft check, which shouldn’t affect your credit score.
- How long does it take to get a Figure loan?
- Figure can approve your personal loan application in as little as five minutes, and most loans are funded within one to two business days of approval.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Figure Personal Loans Company Information
- Company Name:
- Figure - Personal Loans
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.