FCC Finance (First Consumer Credit)

Compare Banks & Credit Unions

Research top Banks & Credit Unions recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Like everyone else on here this company sucks!! I have a siding loan, it should be paid in two years. Now it says my maturity date 2023. Really?? I only owe 9000, and pay 200 per month. Any extra paid does not go toward balance. For all I know maybe it should be paid off already.

I have recently entered a payment plan with Fcc and I have had the same situation as some others on here. I had an agreed upon payment amount and agreed upon principal that was owed. I had an agreed payment amount and agreed upon principal that was old and set amount to pay each month. The new amount had changed and any extra principal payments that have been made have not been taken off.

We had got some windows and they said the total price was going to be 6750 and at the end we paid 14,191 and they said it was because of interest. Do not use these people, they will rob you.

I had the exact same situation as ** in Philadelphia, PA. We bought replacement windows, gutters and a roof for our home from a local business that used FCC. I have been paying over the amount consistently that is an automatic withdrawal each month. When I called to find out the pay off amount, it was more than the principal listed on the monthly bill. I asked if my extra payments had been put toward the principal and got the run around. They have just been saying I owe $0 for the next month. I totally agree that their ethical behavior is questionable. You cannot read your statement or balance on line and the payment notice has never given that information.

I need to talk with someone. My credit says I had a credit card in 1997 or 1999 turn over for. On my credit report, it says I owe over $4.000.00 with fees and court charges. If I owe them, I need to see receipts with dates and me signing on it. I need help. I have not had any credit cards since 1994 when I filed chapter 13.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FCC Finance (First Consumer Credit)?

About 18 months ago, I requested to receive a payment history and payoff amount. When I finally received it, it stated the amount owed was around $1900.00. Almost a year later I requested a new payoff amount, and it stated that the payoff is around $1600.00. Six months after that, here recently I've been told that the payoff is around $1300.00. Every payment has been made in a timely manner, yet they claim I still owe so much. Why? The payments are a little under $140.00 monthly, so where are all of my payments going?

Not only that, they mask their phone number to appear as if I was receiving a call from my brother's phone (who is the actual debtor on the account; I was just paying the bill for him). When I answer, they ask for him and get angry, because I tell them that he should be with them if they're calling from his phone. I'm not sure, but I would guess that that's illegal.

FCC financed my enclosed patio home edition, which shows as another mortgage. I am refinancing my house and my home lender has requested my FCC information, (Protocol). I contacted FCC and requested a subordination. They told me that I had to pay a fee, which I did and they took my money. It has been a month and we have not yet received anything. I gave them a call and was told that they were not going to send this information until they receive our regular payment for this month, which isn't even due yet! I paid for a service and FCC has not delivered!

I am on a time frame for closing and if I don't make it, I may not get refinanced! The refinancing is offered to existing qualified buyers, (President Obama offered), with a deadline! I am running out of time! If I do not refinance, I can loose my house. I will blame FCC!

I had doors installed in my house and the company used FCC as the finance company three years ago. I am transferring and my house is on short sale. FCC has a second mortgage against my house and refuses to sign off on the sale even though I’ve committed to continue paying the loan in full. If the short sale does not go through, my house will be in foreclosure.

I have repeatedly asked FCC not to automatically withdraw their monthly payments from my bank account. I have been ignored or told that I have to change this at my bank. My bank, of course, would treat it as a stop payment and charges for it. Also, their statements do not show the amount owed, only the principal. I am unable to get an accurate amount owed from them. I am working on getting a lower interest loan to pay them off, but I am terrified of what they're adding it up to a 15% (for window replacement). I don't believe it's an ethical company.

I recently brought windows for my home and the finance company that they use continues to apply my payments however they want to. My contract that I signed with the window company stated the there was no penalty to prepay or early payment. However, FCC finance company no matter how much I pay and i pay extra every month, they only apply a fraction of it to my principal. I called them repeatedly and asked after the interest is paid for the billing period, to apply balance of my payment to the principal. They refused. Their answer is, "Oh, we rolled over to next month. Now there is nothing due for that billing period." Please help. At this rate, it will take me forever to pay this loan off. I just want these people to apply my money correctly but they refused to.

FCC Finance (First Consumer Credit) Company Profile

FCC Finance (First Consumer Credit)