Get relief and reduce what you owe

Request Information
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.00/5
Visit Website

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Elite Financial Services is a debt settlement company that has helped thousands of consumers. They work hard to provide clients with the highest level of savings possible in the shortest amount of time. Staff professionals will take the weight off your shoulders and regain control of your future. Elite Financial Services will not charge you a fee until settlements are reached.

Visit our website today for your free consultation!

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

Elite Financial Services Reviews

Original review: July 14, 2016

I am out of debt and I feel relieved. The team at Elite Financial always took my calls and answered any of my questions. If the rep could not answer it, she would find the answer and get back to me. She was excellent from the beginning to the very end. It’s an embarrassing situation to be into and she never gave me the impression that she was looking down at me. She showed empathy, and I appreciate it.

Original review: July 13, 2016

I tried to pay off my debt and that’s always a slow process so I was at the point where something has got to be done. When I talked to Elite about it, they said someone would be calling me back. Donna called me back and she was a jewel. She walked me through the process, told me what my options would be and we set the payment plan. As soon as they found another way to lessen it or if I could pay more and get it paid, she let me know. They are people who cared about me. They didn’t know me personally except for talking to me on the phone and emailing me but it was like a one-on-one relationship where anyone who called were always very friendly, introduced themselves, told me who they were and what they were calling for.

Since working with Elite, I have begun to budget better. I know why I got into debt and knew I had to get out of it. It was risky because I was concerned about my credit and once we paid it off, I knew we had to update the credit report. It has gone up by 16 points and I’m getting where I need to be and plan to stay. It has been a great experience and I would recommend them to anyone. I pray I never need them again, but at least I know if by some chance I did, I could use them.

Original review: July 12, 2016

I lost my job and was just trying to make the minimum payments on the credit cards. It was getting overwhelming because it was almost $30,000. I learned about Elite Financial through the internet, called them and they told me different plans I could do and took it. I dealt with Jennifer all the time. She was really great. She worked out different payments for the creditors and would always call me and say, “Hey, you want to do this? Want to do that?” We would do three at a time to get the debt down. So she did really good and I really liked her. If I text her or called her, she called me right back. She always kept in touch with me. I paid my account off and it was really good. Having that debt off of me and actually paying through cash has changed everything. I

Original review: July 3, 2016

I’m on a very fixed income and I’m retired and then all of a sudden I was really facing some major concerns. I received an advertisement about Elite in the mail and called the number and the man was absolutely wonderful to me. After I signed up, their manager called me immediately and I appreciate it so much. However, I haven’t had enough evidence to show what’s been paid. Their rep said she sent it to my email but I don't have an email. This has been months ago. She then said she would send it to me in the mail. I still haven’t received it and so when I talked to her the other day, I reminded her of that and she said she would resend it to me but I still haven’t received it. That would be my biggest concern. Nevertheless, the experience was nothing but a relief to me. They’ve done a really nice job.

Elite Financial Services Company Information