2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.06/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Elite Financial Services works with customers to help them pay off and eliminate unsecured debts, such as medical expenses or credit cards. The company offers three free financial education programs on its website, as well as paid services including debt settlement and negotiation. When you enroll in a debt settlement program, an Elite Financial Services debt relief specialist works with you to determine a course of action. Many clients complete the program in 12 to 36 months.

Elite Financial Services Learn More

Find my match

Elite Financial Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elite Financial Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elite Financial Services?

Original review: Oct. 2, 2016

I called up Elite Financial to find out exactly what it was that they could do for me and I liked what I heard. They sent me legal documents via email, I had it looked out, and it was on the up and up from the get-go and it's really hard to find companies that do that these days. They helped me get out of a bind I was in with the creditors that I had and it's almost done. I make the last payment in November and I'm so pleased that I'm going to be out of debt. So they were great. I dealt with a gentleman named Bob but somewhere along the line he switched my account over to this girl. I've only talked to her a couple times and she kind of put me off. I didn't really care for her. But Bob kept me abreast of everything that was going on and helped me get signed up and the whole nine yards.

They took over the account and I didn't have to deal with the credit cards at all. They dealt with them and went through a company called Global Finance who I make payments to every month. Then they had a part of the credit card bill written off and paid the rest of it with the money that I had been putting into the account. I had to pay a certain amount each month and the closer that it got, I was able to pay more than I had at the very beginning so we were able to get it paid off. It was a little over three years old and it was a lot. I would recommend them to anybody having the same problem that I was having.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

The Elite Financial staff was very professional, knowledgeable, and helped me out a lot. But I didn't really get the whole gist of getting a debt settlement company as opposed to a debt management company. I thought they were the same because it kind of took me a while to get used to bills having to go on to the negative before they would actually pay it out and there were a lot of credits that wouldn’t work. I never was used to that before and it's the only thing I didn’t like. But Elite still worked them out. I still have some bills to pay but I had one major deal I got paid off.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

It was a little overwhelming when I discovered the amount of money we were going to pay Elite Financial Services and I tried to back out of the deal. Everything got heated up, but I was the one at fault and we worked it out. There was one person that worked there that got real smart with me one time but I called back, talked to his boss and it was resolved. We completed the program and are now out of credit card debt, except for one bill that I did not include in that deal. However, I need to research whether they sent me the documents they were supposed to send me at the end of it stating that they'll let the credit bureau know. I'm glad it's behind me and that avenue was there and that it fell on my lap when I was really seeking help because we were over our head big time. We had a few ups and downs, but basically it was a good experience.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2016

The reps from Elite Financial Services have been very, very wonderful and they helped me out a lot. They’re lovely. I was in a four-year program and I’m almost done. I did it in three years.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

I was making the payments for my debt as best I could, but after the divorce it got to be a mess. Elite Financial was very helpful and they worked with me to get everything done, paid off, and taken care of. They were able to reduce the amounts owed and got it down into an area where I could handle the payments. I had a very positive experience with them and they were able to provide the services that I needed.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

Elite Financial Services has been very helpful. They helped me pay off my credit cards and my credit is good right now. Elite is the only credit card resource I've used. I talked to them and they talked to the credit card people. They came back and told me what I can do. I agreed with it and did it. Their team is wonderful, very helpful, and nice. It was a great experience and I'm glad it happened and that I'm better.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

I sold almost everything except my house, but it still wasn't enough, so I went with Elite Financial Services. I talked to them on the phone and I did get changed around to two or three different people to service our account during the time we were with them, but they were all nice to us. We settled some debt with them with most of our accounts, except for one credit card. Everything else was taken care of by them. They helped us to get through the process and they let us know not to get buried anymore. We're more frugal about buying any big ticket item and we really make sure we're ready before we do it. So overall, we're happy with our experience with Elite.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

My experience with Elite Financial Services was very good. Everybody that I talked with was very nice and helpful. Since working with them, I got rid of all those credit card with big interests. Now I can get me one and manage it myself.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

I had credit card debt several years ago and I had Elite take over it. They lowered my interest rates from what I owed and I only had to pay them instead of making several payments. They got me out of my credit card debt and it felt fantastic.

Original review: July 30, 2016

I called all my creditors and they wouldn't lower the APR, so I used Elite Financial and they got me out of debt within a year and a half. They answered me right away as soon as I emailed them. They have gotten a lot of my credit cards paid off and I only have three left out of eight. I pay $400 and some a month and they've been real good about getting all the settlements done except one of my cards that didn't accept the settlement.

Elite Financial Services Company Information