Get relief and reduce what you owe

2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.00/5

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Elite Financial Services is a debt settlement company that has helped thousands of consumers. They work hard to provide clients with the highest level of savings possible in the shortest amount of time. Staff professionals will take the weight off your shoulders and regain control of your future. Elite Financial Services will not charge you a fee until settlements are reached.

Visit our website today for your free consultation!

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Elite Financial Services Reviews

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

It was a little overwhelming when I discovered the amount of money we were going to pay Elite Financial Services and I tried to back out of the deal. Everything got heated up, but I was the one at fault and we worked it out. There was one person that worked there that got real smart with me one time but I called back, talked to his boss and it was resolved. We completed the program and are now out of credit card debt, except for one bill that I did not include in that deal. However, I need to research whether they sent me the documents they were supposed to send me at the end of it stating that they'll let the credit bureau know. I'm glad it's behind me and that avenue was there and that it fell on my lap when I was really seeking help because we were over our head big time. We had a few ups and downs, but basically it was a good experience.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2016

The reps from Elite Financial Services have been very, very wonderful and they helped me out a lot. They’re lovely. I was in a four-year program and I’m almost done. I did it in three years.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

I was making the payments for my debt as best I could, but after the divorce it got to be a mess. Elite Financial was very helpful and they worked with me to get everything done, paid off, and taken care of. They were able to reduce the amounts owed and got it down into an area where I could handle the payments. I had a very positive experience with them and they were able to provide the services that I needed.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

Elite Financial Services has been very helpful. They helped me pay off my credit cards and my credit is good right now. Elite is the only credit card resource I've used. I talked to them and they talked to the credit card people. They came back and told me what I can do. I agreed with it and did it. Their team is wonderful, very helpful, and nice. It was a great experience and I'm glad it happened and that I'm better.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

I sold almost everything except my house, but it still wasn't enough, so I went with Elite Financial Services. I talked to them on the phone and I did get changed around to two or three different people to service our account during the time we were with them, but they were all nice to us. We settled some debt with them with most of our accounts, except for one credit card. Everything else was taken care of by them. They helped us to get through the process and they let us know not to get buried anymore. We're more frugal about buying any big ticket item and we really make sure we're ready before we do it. So overall, we're happy with our experience with Elite.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elite Financial Services?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

My experience with Elite Financial Services was very good. Everybody that I talked with was very nice and helpful. Since working with them, I got rid of all those credit card with big interests. Now I can get me one and manage it myself.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

I had credit card debt several years ago and I had Elite take over it. They lowered my interest rates from what I owed and I only had to pay them instead of making several payments. They got me out of my credit card debt and it felt fantastic.

Original review: July 30, 2016

I called all my creditors and they wouldn't lower the APR, so I used Elite Financial and they got me out of debt within a year and a half. They answered me right away as soon as I emailed them. They have gotten a lot of my credit cards paid off and I only have three left out of eight. I pay $400 and some a month and they've been real good about getting all the settlements done except one of my cards that didn't accept the settlement.

Original review: July 20, 2016

I was looking online for a reputable financial company and I saw Elite. I directly went to them as I wasn’t fully knowledgeable about other options. My interaction with their team was good and very professional. Only in the last half of our term were they unreachable. I had been calling to resolve an issue but eventually it got resolved. They were good. Elite has helped me to keep on-track. However I didn't stay with them until I totally paid up because I found out another solution. I have opted for that and just closed down everything.

Original review: July 16, 2016

I tried paying my debt on my own and then I decided to use Elite Financial. I got a deal from them and it worked out alright. They called, talked to me a bit, and it was good. We got just about all of the stuff paid off until the very end. However, I was tricked into paying this one by another company and we ended up paying it. But other than that, Elite did really good. There were no dislikes at all.

Elite Financial Services Company Information