Easy Cash Loan

Out of Business

Compare Payday & Title Loan Companies

Research top Payday & Title Loan Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I was called on May 12th 2016 by a man with a thick Indian accent with the name of David ** and was told that I was approved for a 3000.00 dollar loan for 183.00 a month. Then was told that I could get a 5000.00 loan for same payment amount. All I had to do was give them my checking account routing # and account # as well and my user and password for the account which I did cause they sounded legit. Then was told that my credit score was not high enough that they would have to deposit 200 in my account and I would have to go withdraw it from a ATM at my local Walgreens and put in on a iTunes gift card so I did.

Then was told credit score was still not high enough and was told that they would need to deposit the 200 again and I would have to get the iTunes card and give number on back. Needless to say 800.00 dollars later and overdraft of 466.17 that I have to pay my bank because I withdrew the funds that I really can't afford to pay. So long story short do not trust these people like I did.

Was told approved for $5,000 loan. Then paid the money and was told I'd have to pay more bc my credit wasn't 800. I told rep to ask his boss his credit score. I wanted money back. I wired to him at Wal-Mart Oslo foundation. Was told money would be returned here. A month later still don't get money. House is about to be repoed and had to do without. They need to give money back. Me and my family need it.

These people are liars and thieves. I've spent over $1,500.00 to get a loan and they keep overdrawing my checking account. They have thick Indian accents with American names. All they want is my money and refuse to refund my money. They should be arrested and be ordered to refund money and be sent to jail.

Got a call from these people out of Illinois. Told me I was approved for $5000.00. My payments would be $150.00 a month. I said "Sounds too good to be true." He (Jim **) said it was guaranteed. I needed to show that I can pay $150.00 a month to MoneyGram it to Wal-Mart. I did. To increase my score by 100 points they needed another 295.00 sent through MoneyGram to Univision MasterCard. I did. Now they want another $286.00 because I gave them my bank routing number one instead of a wire transfer routing number. Now they have to send it Western Union. I told them no more money to enjoy what they did get out of me. And I also asked them how much they made today off of innocent people. They said they are legit.

Got abusive calls when I said I don't want loans. He started abusing me over phone.. I said "I will file police complaint if you will abuse me." As I can't do anything as the number was not getting displayed. He said he will now call my employer as he has number.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Cash Loan?

After applying for a refund anticipation loan online this company called me. They had my banking information and everything is filled out with the other company so I thought they were a legitimate operation. ** proceeded to call me several times harassing me to the phone where I even blocked the number. ** proceeded to tell me that after I pay $95 I would be able to a MoneyGram for I gave them. I was asked to go to a MoneyGram for I gave the $95. He then called me back and said the funds are not available because my credit score was too low. This was after sharing me that I only $95 for my loan just show that I would be able to pay my first payment.

They sent me believable document in PDF, they also sent me an email stating I would only have to pay 112 dollars more to boost up my credit score for one month by 100.. I've then paid that as well. I get a call stating that ** was in a meeting with attacks man named ** in the state of Illinois. You stopped and froze my loan because I had to pay $481 in taxes. I explain to them that that was illegal and I'm not supposed to pay taxes on a loan. They gave me Walmart credit money for loan no it is a. So if you see anything that says pay a bill to Walmart to receive money for loan know it is a scam. Not only do they have very thick accent with American names, they're very rude and will yell at you and hang up on you. I was stupid for you to don't be stupid!

These people are thieves! They want you to pay money in order to get money. Every time you pay an amount they state this is the last amount you have to pay. When you pay it they come up with something else. They milked me out of over $1000 & when I refused to pay any more they said I couldn't get a refund AND they were going to deduct the loan an amount from my checking account every month until it's paid off - FOR A LOAN I NEVER RECEIVED!

First they call, said I was approval for 5,000. Then I told them I wanted just 2,000 so I give them my account information and debit card #. So now they're saying they will file a lawsuit and arrest me for fraud - really. They can't give me a copy of the loan. I ask why they can't. Someone please help me with this.

I was seeking a loan and was connected to this company. I gave my account and routing number, but every time I asked more info, they would hang up when I asked if company was a scam. They cussed me out. One lady threatened to sue me. They all have foreign accents and call from different numbers. Finally I spoke with someone from a legit loan company that granted me 200 dollar loan and she told me this company is a scam and to call my bank ASAP. So I did. My bank said all I had to do is open a new account with no charge to me, and they cannot get a hold to my money. I'M GOING TO MY BANK NOW!!!!

I received a call from a number ****, from a Richard **** stating that I was being sued for $698.87 in CA. I live in NYC so that’s impossible. He also went on stating that I had to attend court in CA or else a warrant for my arrest was going to be placed. I am like ‘What?’ Then he asked me to fax him a letter stating that I would allow him to debit my card along with expiration dates, security codes and etcetera. Like a retard, I did.

Afterwards, he said that on Monday morning, they would debit that amount and I would get a letter confirming that my debt was settled. However, I decided to check my bank account to see what it is they were talking about. So nowhere in my bank account did I ever receive a notice or a deposit from this company at all. So I knew then and there this was a total scam. Aside from that, the guy who called me at work had a very heavy Indian accent and truly doubts that that is his real name. He also mentioned to fax the letter to a certain Jeffrey ****. How weird and ironic? I highly recommend that who ever gets a call like this, file a complain against the company with Better Business Bureau, the police, write a complaint here at Consumer Affairs, cancel your debt or checking/savings account and take full action and do not pay anyone!

Easy Cash Loan Company Profile