4.9/5 (130 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Dean Graziosi

Dean was born and raised in Marlboro, New York. He is the son of Paul Graziosi and Gloria Post and is the younger of two children. His family faced many financial challenges growing up and Dean moved more than 20 times before he was 19 years old. Dean Graziosi did his first business investment well over 25 years ago and has never stopped fine-tuning his craft.

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?

Original review: March 15, 2013

I enjoyed my experience with everything here this weekend. I just purchased a tax lien and I hope the experience is successful. I really liked the agents that I worked with and I will probably work with them again. I will come back to another one of these summits and buy more. I will even buy some online. Thank you.

Original review: March 15, 2013

Great energy. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Very informative, totally opened up a new way of thinking with regard to securing funds. Can't wait to see him speak again. Can't wait to make my first deal. So excited!

Original review: March 15, 2013

Dean, I just wanted to thank you for sharing your heart and your experience with us at the March Summit. I really enjoyed you sharing your struggles when you started with people who thought you were crazy. I now realize that it's completely normal that friends and family think that we are out of our minds. Thanks for sharing your reason for participating in real estate and the 7 level deep exercise.

Original review: March 15, 2013

This was so great! I am very thankful for the experience of the buying summit. The people I have met, the organization of the event, the information shared and the experience overall was just life changing and mind blowing. It is such a joy to be around positive, motivated people who have the same mind frame on wanting to be successful, and wanting to help others be successful as well. I will be back. That is for sure! Thank you to everyone involved in putting together such a priceless experience for new real estate investors. I am leaving motivated, enlightened and with my first property!

Original review: March 15, 2013

We highly recommend the Buying Summit Event. We appreciate the success team of experts that have streamlined the process to take immediate action! Personal thanks to Taylor ** for assisting us in taking action with several purchases. Best wishes to you always.

Original review: March 15, 2013

Lots of great energy and useful information. Great business opportunity and networking! Great staff and great hotel staff. Overall, great satisfaction. I have really enjoyed being here and would love to come back in the future. I think many people would be interested in this program. I look forward to getting a property in the future.

Original review: March 15, 2013

Thank you very much for pulling all the resources together. I love it and I think highly of you since 2005 when I was just a foreign student in Hawaii. I saw your ads and was inspired. There is so much more to do. You have cut of all the complex hard work for us. As Korri said, we are "time sensitive" people. I'm glad that I am in this with you.

Original review: March 15, 2013

Very good speakers. I picked up on even more info and am very impressed with all the people and their help. Dean was very insightful. I like all the hospitality. Cory is a very good speaker. I don't know what else to say. I'm very happy with everything. I hope I can come back. It's a very good deal.

Original review: March 15, 2013

My wife and I met with Taylor **. I purchased two properties, tax liens and a trust deed with my IRA and Roth accounts. My wife purchased two properties with moving money from an annuity into an IRA. Both my properties and my wife's are capturing a 12% cap rate. Great job, Taylor. I am very, very happy with my experiences so far at the buying summit. I am moving more money from my current 401k into my horizon account and will be purchasing either more property or trust deeds. Our net worth has increased and my retirement earnings have also increased. I am looking forward to growing more of my real estate and investments with Taylor and my own real estate investments with the education I have learned here at the summit.

Original review: March 15, 2013

I loved the interaction between all of the speakers and the group. If I have a question that couldn't be answered, there is someone there that knows. Everyone has been so quick to assist me and make sure everything is okay. I love the client base and interactions I have made this weekend at the summit. I would highly recommend it to others entirely.

Original review: March 15, 2013

Dean was a very dynamic speaker. He was very inspiring and also motivating. I came to the summit to look at opportunities such as assets, trust deeds, real estate and American Cash Funding. I'm transferring my wife's IRA to a self-directed account using the services of Retire Me. I've spoken with Veil Corporate to link my LLC with my self-directed IRA so I can accomplish my goals of real estate.

Original review: March 15, 2013

My whole experience so far has been great. They have very informative staff and are very helpful. Thanks for everything. The whole experiment about buying at a summit is very good. Great speakers. This has helped me and continued to help me in my business going forward. I really appreciate Dean and the presentation he put on. I can relate and am very grateful.

Original review: March 15, 2013

I especially enjoyed meeting the Strategic Partners, Retire Me, Cambria Capital, Guardian Law, the Insurance provider and the Asset Protection group. I am convinced that diversification is absolutely essential to building a real estate business that will provide me and my family with residual income for many years to come, even after I am long gone.

Original review: March 15, 2013

It keeps me moving forward and motivated to learn and achieve a financially free future. It keeps me on my toes and had all my questions answered thoroughly. It gets me out of my rut. I know what I know. I want to know what you know. I would like to get all the knowledge and resources to pass on to my kids and show them how to make better for themselves.

Original review: March 15, 2013

We are so excited to have purchased our first and second investment home at summit! We want to come back with more money to buy. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Original review: March 15, 2013

I really like the way he goes through the 7 levels, which really hit home about why I wanted to buy more properties in the US. This is my first time to invest in the US, which I hope will continue once I have a good cash flow in the future.

Original review: March 15, 2013

This event has made it possible to start moving forward in a productive way. We are only in day one and already I have had several questions answered that I needed to know, especially as a Canadian. The other booths they have here, for instance the insurance booth, will be a great help for my other properties that I have that need an insurer. After the first hour, I was almost biting my nails waiting for my turn in here to buy. And we did get a house!

Original review: March 15, 2013

Dean was a phenomenal speaker. He has a great passion and understanding of the real estate market. It is obvious that he cares and wants us to succeed. He has many great reminders. I had not heard of him before, but I look forward to following him on deangraziosi.com. I liked his recommendations to get rid of negativity, be part of something bigger than you, and to focus on your strengths rather than on strengthening your weaknesses.

Original review: March 15, 2013

After listening to Dean, Kory and Ryan over the course of the morning, I have a much better understanding of the next steps I need to take in order find and create real estate investment opportunities. One great tip was using your property manager to learn about neighborhoods in distant cities. I would love it if they have more experts available to address Canadian specific issues i.e. TFSA investment options, how to make self-directed RRSPs (even if I can't invest them in the US, there must be better options for Canadians than mutual funds!).

Original review: March 15, 2013

He was very accommodating and answered most of our questions. He was patient and calm even if we were testing his patience. Well good job and we hope he will be meeting more investors in his career with you D/G. Thank you very much for the experience, and we hope to cross our paths in the future.

Original review: March 14, 2013

The discussion of your ultimate motivation for being here is unique. It's an exercise you should do more than once to really determine why you are here and why you make the sacrifice. It should be something to do when you get home and you start to doubt your resolve. His energy for what he does is infectious. He really wants to share what he does to make you successful.

Resolution response: May 23, 2013

I would like to report this issue as resolved. Jason ** of Dean Graziosi's customer service was thorough and more than fair in his handling of my complaint, and I would like to say thanks!

Original review: March 12, 2013

I have been with Dean's program now for 11 months. I have been to the two introductory seminars and to Las Vegas for the Edge event last September. My partner and I have put hundreds of hours into trying to flip properties in Florida without any success! We are in Canada and totally reliant on agents and contractors to do all our footwork.

We were told this can be done with no money from us and that Insiders Cash would lend us whatever we needed to do the deals. This is not true! In order to place a property under contract, it requires escrow money, usually $1,000.00, and it has to be wired to a holding company, which can cost up to an additional $60. The only deals that Insiders Cash will cover 100% have to be double closed in a three-day period. They will only pay 50% on Buy / Fix / Flip, and Buy / Hold/ Rent, and this where the best chance to make money is! Don't believe me? Look what Dean and Matt Larson are doing all the time... Buy / Fix / Rent! It is next to impossible to flip houses with no money from Canada!

I am broke as a result of believing what Dean says! I paid $2,000 for the three-day seminar, then $550 to set up an LLC, and then was pressured to pay another $12,000 to get in to the training program. But it doesn't end there! The research that Dean has done on how to extract money from trusting people must be extensive. In Vegas he brought in the big guns, or big name speakers, who excel at motivating consumers! We were led to believe that investing with Dean’s affiliates was a sound business move. I can only speak for myself here, and this is what happened to me.

The speakers were praising Tax Liens, as well as notes, and rental properties. I could not afford the rental properties or notes so I opted for the least expensive item tax liens. We were told how safe these are, especially buying from Sean Walker's company SKW Prep, LLC. They supposedly researched the liens to ensure a safe purchase.

I bought two liens for $7,137.78 on houses in Dayton, Ohio. Turns out the owners of these properties were not intending to pay the taxes now owed to me. I talked with Guardian Law and was advised to have an agent do a quick appraisal on these properties, which I did. My agent had trouble finding the first house because it had been condemned by the city and torn down! Guardian told me I would have no recourse against the city, and that lien was now worthless. My agent then reported on the second property, a multi-unit house. I thought this has got to be worth some money! Wrong again, the place was a wreck, with doors and windows missing, mold, and just in a terrible state of repair. It was also in a bad half empty neighborhood. He estimated the value at $5,000. The legal fees to foreclose are $5,000, in other words this lien was also worthless!

I am now at risk of losing my home! The last thing I needed was $21,687.78 more debt, especially since the reason I joined Dean's team was to make money!

Original review: March 9, 2013

Dean is by far the only Real Estate Investing Expert that really cares about his students and their financial future. Since becoming a member of his free real estate investing site, my partner and I have gone on to forming our own registered LLC and we have been investing in multi unit properties here in upstate New York. With the knowledge that Dean has taught us, we have built a small empire of rental properties. He is our mentor and we are pleased to call him a personal friend. His teachings are tested again and again through every day experience with other students across the country who are living the dream of being real estate investors. Without a doubt, Dean is the best in the business.

Original review: March 8, 2013

For years, I tried real estate courses and was very bitter about how poorly I was treated until I joined Dean. He has over delivered on everything I was told. If it wasn't for Dean, I would not have purchased 7 properties enjoying wonderful profits. He also promised if I did 5 deals in one year, I would get half my fee back and he kept his promise. I have recommended Dean to anyone who has asked including my 2 nephews who are now Dean students. His website DG.com is the best vehicle for meeting people who are enjoying the same success. Thank you, Dean!

Original review: March 8, 2013

I ordered Dean’s book about four and a half years ago. I then took a class of his on the computer. It was a little scary to spend a good sum of cash on something I knew nothing about. I learned a lot on real estate. Dean’s team and his course made me a much better life. I went from “nothing” to “I am considering retirement.” I could never thank him enough.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: March 7, 2013

Where do I even start? I am not a person who usually writes bad reviews (as a matter of fact, I have only written one other bad review) but I really felt others should know just how bad this company really is. I went to their one-day seminar in Beverly Hills to learn more about what they do. They gave the usual pushy and urgent sales pitch that you would expect to get from these types of seminars. I wanted to come home and do my research first before buying their educational packages but I would not be able to get the today only discount if I waited, so I purchased it because they told me that I had 3 business days to cancel it with a full refund. Of course, they tell you to not talk to anybody about this for at least 3 days. That was already a red flag for me that they are not reputable.

I did my research that same day both on the computer and talking to people I know who are very successful in real estate. I called 2 days later to cancel and get my refund. I purchased 2 packages: real estate ($1997) and tax liens ($997). I was told that they would refund me both programs minus $500 each until they get all the materials back. I sent everything back to them the next day via FedEx 2-day air and they received it two Mondays ago, Feb 18th. This is now almost three weeks later and I have yet to see a refund for that $1,000 that they are holding and now I will have to pay interest charges on that $1,000 to the credit card company, because they didn't credit it back on time.

I called last week and was told that it usually takes 5-7 days for that refund but they do see that they received the items. Today, I called again and this time, they told me that they don't see the items returned and that she will need to check with the financing dept and get back to me, but that they legally have 30 days to refund it. No one called me back. On the back of the receipt, it states that a refund will be issued within 1-3 business days from the time they receive the materials back. I called the Dept of Consumer Affairs to inquire about that refund policy and they told me that the company has to follow whatever limit they put into their terms and conditions, so legally they don't have 30 days.

I called Dean's customer service # again to let them know this and the representative was challenging me on that fact until I actually had to read to her the line that clearly stated the 1-3 business day policy, only then did she apologize and see the urgency in getting me my refund (3 weeks late). The Dept of Consumer Affairs also gave me the number of complaints just in this state alone and let me know that they have actions against them for hundreds of thousands of dollars, and that they are not licensed in the state of California to do this. I urge everyone who is thinking about shelling out thousands of dollars for this education to do your research and call your state's Dept of Consumer Affairs and the Utah Dept of Commerce, consumer protection dept at (801) 530-6601.

Dean Graziosi response

On behalf of Dean Graziosi, his live events, or any offered advanced education, I want to address this issue.

First, Dean is obsessed with complete customer satisfaction. You can understand, however, when educating as many investors as Dean does occasionally some students do not have the experience they desired. Dean wants to hear about these issues and he wants to address the quickly, honestly and fairly.

When we saw your review we looked into what had happened. Here is what we found:

Our record show that a full and complete refund has been processed.

Again, we strive for complete satisfaction, so do not hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns regarding anything with Dean or his education. We are here to make sure your experience is the best it can possibly be.

Original review: March 7, 2013

Prior to finding Dean, we tried to do real estate on our own. We failed miserably. We then attempted other guru's programs. We spent a ton of money. We dug ourselves a hole of over $200k in bad debt. We then took the plunge, trusted and worked (really worked it) Dean's program. With the education and support we received along with our drive to be successful, we have become true successful investors. We made $4,400 on our first deal and then $44,000 9 months later, for a total of $86,000 profit in our first year. We have cleared our debt and done deals in 9 different states. Plus, Andrea is now retired and working our real estate business full time. Thank you, Dean, for you education, tools and support. Your program has changed our lives forever!

Original review: March 7, 2013

I have been on the DG website, have read all of Dean's books and have met the man in person. He is what he states he is. Honestly, his ideas and the material he writes about work if you apply them. It started as a hobby and is now a lifestyle for me and my family. With Dean's help, I have transformed into a different person. Trust your gut feeling. I did.

Original review: March 7, 2013

I like the upbeat and encouraging training Dean (and Matt) offer. They provide a myriad of ways to engage in training, so one can use the mediums that suit them the best. I personally have improved my results many times over and have now provided my family with a steady income. Dean is so encouraging and absolutely wants the best for his students. He gets involved personally when needed to help people.

Original review: March 7, 2013

I would recommend any product Dean Graziosi has on the market. I know from experience through buying and using almost every product he has developed that it changes lives and is for the greater good of mankind. I value my reputation and I would stand 100% behind Dean's products and what he teaches! I can tell you and show documentation that he has changed my life dramatically!

Dean Graziosi Company Information