5.0/5 (136 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Dean Graziosi

Dean was born and raised in Marlboro, New York. He is the son of Paul Graziosi and Gloria Post and is the younger of two children. His family faced many financial challenges growing up and Dean moved more than 20 times before he was 19 years old. Dean Graziosi did his first business investment well over 25 years ago and has never stopped fine-tuning his craft.

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?

Original review: March 28, 2013

I love Dean's program. It is fantastic. He's a man of integrity and he honors his word. The program does work if you work it like he says, try not to reinvent the wheel and do your own thing. I am on my way to making my first wholesale deal. The system works if you work it correctly. I love it! Not only that but I know so many others who have made money with Dean's program. It is true. You can make money without using your own money. It works! Thank you, Dean! I would recommend Dean's education to anyone. It just depends on your needs and how desperate you are to succeed. Success is not an overnighter nor is it inherited. If you work the system and do what he says, you will make money.

Original review: March 28, 2013

I studied the US real estate market for two years from Canada and knew it was an opportunity to secure my retirement future. If I could figure out how, it would provide the financial means for me to do what I consider my world's work. With regard to Dean and his programs, I went from being new and warily skeptical to being astounded by the quality of support and knowledge. I have been actively guided and encouraged by Success Academy trainers and materials. I can tap into the wisdom and support of his successful students 24/7.

I can network with others like myself who are starting out. I can tap into Dean himself through his library of video and live broadcasts. It's here that I am repeatedly exposed to the highest of integrity and passion that sustains and guides his programs. I see it spur his relentless drive to improve them for the success of his students. I rest assured that I have fallen into a very good place. I have no more doubts that if I continue to follow this education and put it into action, I will be as successful as I want to be. How many can honestly claim that?

Original review: March 28, 2013

Dean Graziosi is genuine. He really wants his students to succeed. We have been learning from him for five years and have even met him. We believe he tries every way he can think of to encourage his students to be motivated and move ahead. Dean has thousands of students. He has other companies working with him to help his students to succeed. These companies have business salespeople motivated to sell their products and education. Consumers may have fear after purchasing their products because of the final cost or work and effort that they need to be put in. It may not be for everyone. If there is any problem, I'm sure Dean and his company will do everything in their power to solve it.

Original review: March 28, 2013

Dean Graziosi's site is the most informational real estate site I know. It brings like-minded people together. Dean is an unselfish and giving person. He shares and offers the tools he has used to make him a successful business man. I am proud to be in "Dean's realm of positive thinking."

Original review: March 28, 2013

For the last 35 years, I've been looking for a way to earn some extra money. If you can think of any cash making opportunity in the last 35 years, I've tried it. Everything from selling soap to selling junk on eBay, I've tried it and I've done it. Then I was up late at night thinking of ways to pay my bills of course, and I heard an infomercial from Dean Graziosi. He seemed excited and genuine. I listened further and he mentioned things that made a lot of sense to me, things that I had thought about in my mind about my future, and the way I wanted my life to be. I called the number and decided to get one of his books. Most of the things he wrote in his book sounded like they were written for me; it’s as if he himself had gone through the things I was going through. Needless to say, I am hooked on Dean Graziosi.

He has delivered on every promised and has given me more than I ever expected. I have had extensive contact with members of his staff, and I have nothing but the highest praise for their honesty and professionalism. The biggest companies in the world could benefit from the expertise the associates at Dean's company demonstrate. If you want honest, real and professional training with no hype but true experience and results, proven results, then go with Dean Graziosi. Everyone else is trying to copy all of his techniques, and they know who they are; but they can never come close! Dean is the real deal! Don't be fooled; go with the best.

Original review: March 28, 2013

Let me start by saying that I am in no way being compensated for my following comments. They come from my own experiences with Dean Graziosi and Dean Enterprises. I have recently been made aware of some negative talk online about Dean Graziosi and the methods he uses to teach real estate. I felt it only right that as a member of the DG family, I fill in some missing truths.

I joined the "DG Family" about 3 years ago and I have to say, from my own experience, this has been, by far, the best thing I have done to achieve my goals as a real estate investor. I came into "the family" with personal knowledge of real estate as my mother was a real estate agent as I was growing up. I gained enough real estate wisdom through osmosis to know when I was being given "a line" by a guru versus information that was pertinent and truthful to help me with my goals. There have been no lines given to me in my association with Dean and Dean Enterprises. As it happens, I have had the pleasure of working with some of Dean's top students who have proven to the DG family that if you follow what Dean teaches, success comes from it. I have proof that that is true. It's in my checkbook balance.

As for the programs Dean has put together for us, they far exceed the programs I had been frenzied and rah rah-ed into buying from some of the other so called gurus. The sales pitches were so good that I admit to checking them out. I rationalized the purchases as "just to verify that what I was being given here was, in fact, the truth". I can tell you that I no longer buy or even try the other guru programs anymore. There's no need. Everything I need to succeed can be found right within the DG family walls. I have not kept one of those other programs as some of the info was just outdated or incomplete or was just a stepping stone to yet another incomplete program to buy. Dean's books alone will make people money and the expense for those is minimal at most. For most of the earlier students, all they had were Dean's books so you know they had to have worked.

As for our family website, www.deangraziosi.com, it's free! Do you need some real estate knowledge? Come to the site. Do you need support? Come to the site. Do you need some free real estate related documents? Come to the site. Do you need some weekly encouragement? Come to the site. Do you need some daily encouragement? Come to the site. Do you need help? Come to the site. Do you have questions? The answers are on the site. Can it be any easier? I needed to do a deal. I connected with someone on the site! The check came in the mail. Did I mention that membership for doing this was free?! This is one of the rarest times when you actually get much, much more than you pay for.

Now, Dean has created a new paid membership site for those of us who want or need to go faster. I joined for no other reason than to have a life coach help me get my life and businesses in order, which he has. The other side effects of joining though have been tremendous. It's the next step up, to be surrounded by nothing but like minded people all looking to help and encourage each other and do deals. It's, as Dean says, like DG.com on steroids. I encourage everyone to learn what you can on DG.com; get that first deal done, then join the Insider Elite to enhance your knowledge. Real estate is an ever changing landscape and the Insider Elite gives you the tools and the knowledge of when to use them. It's the next step information and quite an asset to have on your RE journey.

I could go on even further, but I think I have made it clear that whatever negative things you may read online about Dean Graziosi or his commitment to his students, they just cannot be true. I've not heard one negative thing about him from the people who know him, which is why I will be meeting him in person for the first time at the EDGE 2013 event. I can't wait! His obsession to make me a success can only be thanked in person with at least a handshake. So you can't trust everything that you read online, but you can trust what you just read here. If you don't believe me or if you need more proof, go check out www.deangraziosi.com. You'll find member's journals to success, recently used discussions about real estate, links to all the documents I mentioned before and much more; right there on the front page. Don't just believe me, see it for yourself. Thank you Dean for all that you do for us and thank you all for reading this.

Original review: March 28, 2013

Most of you on DG.com already know my story. I found Dean after a long hospital stay and a bout of fighting cancer. His book, Be A Real Estate Millionaire, was like a shining star in my life. I immediately read the entire book three times, back to back, then I put it to work. Using his techniques I obtained three house with nothing down within weeks of starting, all with no prior real estate experience. I have since moved on the commercial and bulk transactions. Now I work deals for hotels, entire malls, shopping centers, blocks of homes and more.

I owe a lot to Dean and his wonderful team. All I can say after all these years is that if anyone wanted me to give a recommendation for a mentor in real estate, Dean is my first and only pick. I trust him, I grew with him, I learned from him and I respect him as an honest person, business man and real estate professional.

Original review: March 28, 2013

Many people are saying that Dean is not real, that he is a scam or that they are out to just take your money, etc. To be honest, the education is not inexpensive. But be honest with yourself. Do you want to succeed? Do you want to get ahead in life. Well, nothing is free! If you want a better job, you go to college or a technical school. I have been in technology for 30 years. During that time I averaged between $5,000 and $10,000, keeping updated in the Microsoft Certifications or the CISSP or other technical training. Was it worth it? Of course it was. I got a better salary. Was it a scam or a ripoff? You tell me, did you learn anything? Well I did. Now put that into terms of real estate investment. Do I know how to do it now? Yes. Do I have all of the answers? Of course not. Is it a scam? No!

I guess what I am trying to say to everyone is any investment is worth it if you make the most of it. Every complaint I have read or seen has been someone who did not complete a deal, who did not do what they were taught or did not follow-up. My question is this, will they succeed in anything at all? Nothing is handed to you and Dean never said, "Do this and money will fall at your feet." What Dean tells you over and over and over is work hard and you will succeed. That is the truth and I will say the harder I work using the advice provided by Dean, the better we get and the more successful we are. Thanks Dean for all you do.

Original review: March 28, 2013

Dean rocks! Bottom line! Idk why negative people make comments about positive people. Oh wait, that's just it. We are positive and they have nothing nice to say so they're just being mean and want to get some recognition for being the way they are. In closing, Dean is awesome and I'm blessed to be a part of his successful empire.

Original review: March 28, 2013

I think the daily wisdom, videos and information shared is great! In all honesty, I think that the seminars & some of the member sites are overpriced! I believe if the price were cheaper, in return, there would be a bigger following and more money generated! I say, keep doing what you're doing - keep reaching out! You must remember that some people will never get it. A reason people fail is because they never try or they're afraid of failure, or if something didn't work the first time, they quit! The race isn't given to the mighty nor swift but to the ones who endure!

Original review: March 27, 2013

I've been pursuing real estate investing for years. I've spent a fortune on books, home study courses, seminars and even a personal mentor. I learned the hard way that most of these so-called gurus are all hype. Needless to say, I came into this program feeling jaded and skeptical. But there was something different about Dean. Aside from his sincerity, which I know for a fact is 1000% genuine, he doesn't just over deliver with the amount of information and tools he provides. He truly wants people to be successful for whatever reason they hold in their heart. He maintains a real connection with his students and does that by not only sharing his story about his struggles but also by providing resources for us to deal with our own personal obstacles. And he does it for free! That proves his motivation is to help people, not for his own financial gain. No one else anywhere can or is willing to do that. There is no other program out there that even comes close to this one. I will never leave the Dean Graziosi family!

Original review: March 27, 2013

We have been with Dean since 2007. We started off with Dean's books that explain everything you need to know to get started doing real estate deals. I signed up for Dean's website that I call DG.com in 2008. What a great website that is with a lot of regular people doing real estate deals or trying to do real estate deals. We joined Dean's Success Academy in 2009 to jump start our deals and give us the backing and confidence to complete the deals we were putting together. It was great being able to pick up a phone and call a coach to help us understand all parts of putting a deal together. We would ask the coaches if we even had a deal with the house we were looking to buy. The coaches saved us from buying bad deals as well as buying into good deals.

Dean told us about using small town banks to get no seasoning cash out loans for our real estate deals and it works. We have done two great deals using the information Dean gave us. We wanted to meet with other Dean Graziosi students so we went to Arizona for Dean's Gain the Edge Event. Believe it or not, Dean Graziosi was really there in person. I have been to other events like so many others who want to be real estate investors where the so called real estate expert is not there. Let me tell you, Dean was there. During the meet and greet of the event, Dean came up to me, shook my hand and talked with me and my wife. Dean remembered me from a video I sent in for a contest on our success story. Dean has a lot of students and he remembered me. Dean is the real deal, and I am a real person also not a made up actor. I work for a Sheriff's Department in CA at the County Jail.

We have attended an advanced training class with Dean and the number one student turn trainer Matt Larson. We were in a class with only about 15 other students basically getting one-on-one training from Dean for two days. 16 hours with Dean learning, eating and having a good time. I do not know if Dean wants me to talk about this but on one deal I was working on, I got a little over my head on funding the labor on the repair of the house. The comps of the house came in very good for the after repair value of the house. We were short about $5k on finishing this deal. Life happens; we needed to pay for our daughter’s college at the same time.

Dean gave me his personal email so I could contact him at any time. It was hard to do this but I had to ask Dean if he cloud loan me $5k to finish this house remodel we were working on. Dean knowing that I knew the refinance of the house after it was repaired was coming, he loaned me the $5k without question. I paid the contractor. The contractor finished the house. I took out a no seasoned loan right away against the house, and I paid Dean back his money one month later. Now this is a real real estate expert, a man that believes in his students. Dean knew he had taught us the right way to get money back out of our deals that he gave his own money to help a student in need. I thank Dean Graziosi for that.

We have gone on to do more deals and more to come. We have positive cash flow from rental properties, and the sky is the limit for what we can do with real estate. It all started with watching a man on TV late at night, and I felt he was the real deal and he is. I bought his book and it has been a great success story ever since. Thank you Dean Graziosi and the staff of Dean Graziosi.

Original review: March 27, 2013

Dean and his staff has changed my life. Dean's education system cannot be compared to other education or organizations. Years ago, I spent my last dollars on a very expensive system that gave me limited information about real estate. Dean's book helped me to take action and learn formulas. I have learned so much in one week that I have lost fear over taking action. I can sense Dean's desire to help people like me. English is my second language but I can still understand the formulas and the material is easy to read. If I can understand, anyone can. I would recommend Dean's education to anybody that is searching for wealth, knowledge and financial freedom!

Original review: March 27, 2013

I have been part of Dean's Education program since April 2012 and then had some problems with my health. I broke my leg in ten places and had to have my right shoulder operated on; I had a full tear in the rotator cuff. I was laid up for most of the year and could not do much. It took almost 18 weeks for the leg and 16 for the shoulder and Dean's program worked with me. They helped me stay focused for I knew this was a good program. I did my due diligence. I found this to be true in a big way! I have had nothing but good interaction with the coaching staff that had good advice and it's very thorough. When I see negativity on Dean's programs, well, those folks just don't know what they are talking about and are undereducated on the subject!

As I said, I have nothing but positive with Dean's program! Don't just take my word for it. Do your homework on the subject. I dare anyone to show me I am wrong and I do mean show me. Those folks that are making these negative comments are most likely being paid to do so or they're afraid of success or are afraid to fail because they just do not want to look for the truth. Dean, thank you for your programs and what you do to make them the best out there.

Original review: March 27, 2013

Since I have been a member of this site, I have never felt like I lack the education. There's more than enough education to get you going and beyond. All of the students that have achieved success are on here helping you and giving you their personal experience and the life coach is priceless. They help you organize your life.

Original review: March 27, 2013

This is the best education I've ever received. The man is devoted to all his students and doesn't allow them any excuses not to succeed. I would recommend to everyone and anyone! Dean Graziosi is the best real estate teacher I could ever imagine. He goes above and beyond in every aspect. I've learned more in the past year about money, real estate and life by being one of his students.

Original review: March 27, 2013

The level of professionalism, straight talk and no bull from Dean & his staff are second to none. Dean, I want to say thank you for being an honest & caring person to all of us. Your willingness & determination to help others achieve success in their lives from your own experiences is a testament to the genuine & honorable person you are. I'm proud to be part of the DG family & prouder to be a fellow Italian.

Original review: March 27, 2013

I have been a DG member since the summer of 2010, and I have purchased several of his trainings and materials, and have also attended his live event. The knowledge and confidence that I have gained since joining the DG "family" is huge; and the friendships that I have built (through DG's website) with like-minded people has helped me go far beyond my initial expectations. I know that Dean cares about all his students because he's always keeping us motivated and current, with his weekly blogs! Dean Graziosi is phenomenal, and he knows real estate more than anyone I have ever known and the best part is that he always shares his knowledge and strategies with us, most of it for free!

Original review: March 27, 2013

For the last 4 years, my life has always been educating myself on how to invest in real estate. I have read and bought different materials from different real Estate investors like Robert Kiyosaki and his team of advisors. But sincerely, none has demonstrated like Dean that he cares and always does whatever it takes to motivate and inspire anyone who is willing to change their life through real estate. I have bought every book, program and I'm part of his Success Academy and it's the best education I have received! I say, Dean Graziosi is the best mentor and real estate educator, period! Thank you, Dean, and God bless!

Original review: March 27, 2013

I have been with Dean's group since 2010 and have found them to be fair and as real as one could ask for. I would gladly put my name next to his on any paperwork. Over the past few years, I have entered his send-m-away contest as well as going to several of his live events.

Original review: March 26, 2013

There are two words I would use to describe Dean Graziosi; that is simply this: world changer! Before I was fortunate enough to come across Dean Graziosi, I had previously been involved with other gurus and I can honestly say Dean gives away more than all his competitors combine sell. I joined his Success Academy in 2010 and my only regret is that I hadn't found him sooner! Dean or his team did not do it for me, but through his education, his support system, his teachings, he equipped me with the tools and skill that I needed. He provided me with a step by step action plan that if I'd just follow it, had already proven successful time and time again and that I could make this work for myself as a single mother working full time if I was willing to put in the work. Well, that is exactly what I have done.

Fast forward to December 16, 2011, I retired from my full time job as an accountant. As of March 26, 2013, I am now a full time investor having closed 143 transactions. Being a part of the DG family and now the Insider's Edge has been a vital part of my success. There have been so many professional relationships and friendships built that no doubt will last a lifetime! It's a place to go and recharge, plug in, learn, share and give back. No matter what you were going through, what challenge you are facing, you could log in, get questions answered, find the resources that you need or get a "You can do it" from others going through or already experienced what you were facing whenever needed!

Any success that I have earned has come directly from first and foremost God, then driven from hard work, determination, discipline, being teachable, taking action, and strength, knowledge, skills, techniques acquired from Dean Graziosi, his team, DG.com, DGInsiderElite, and mirroring the exact actions and through processes of Dean and his top students. Success always leaves clues! We have to each take responsibility for our own lives. If we aren't were we wanted to be in life, it is up to each of us to change it. No one or nothing will do it for you. If you want something different, we have to decide to do something different. Change is always a bit scary.

But I can tell you this, opportunities present themselves every day. It's up to us to do our own due diligence from facts and actual data, not opinions. Next, make the best choices for us and our families. Then take a chance on yourself! Because we each have to say what is to be is ultimately up to me! Meaning if you are willing to put forth the effort, follow step by step his techniques, you too can afford yourself some different choices, different opportunities and different results. I can say with 100% confidence, you will not find a simpler, easier to follow education system that takes you from start to finish than what Dean provides. He gives us the roadmap, but it's up to each of us whether we put the key in the ignition. I hope today is the day you decide to start your journey to a life that can be anything you want it to be!

Original review: March 26, 2013

I don't only recommend Deans Teaching and way of doing real estate in any market, but I even gave one of Dean's books, Totally Fulfilled, to a friend to read. It's a life changing way of thinking and self-confidence book. I love how passionate Dean is about RE and his students and how he's teaching us to be the best in RE. I really regret not doing this 10 years ago when I first saw him on TV, but I'm excited that I finally got the guts to think different. Thank you, Dean!

Original review: March 26, 2013

I highly recommend the DeanGraziosi.com website and also the Success Academy (advisory line). Dean is very motivational and is genuine about wanting to help anyone and everyone that wants to succeed in real estate investing. I have personally called the coaches at the Success Academy many times over the past several months and they are always very helpful and willing to stay on the phone as long as it takes to get my questions answered.

Original review: March 26, 2013

Dean is hands down the best real estate investor educator I've seen/heard around. All the programs he provides are exactly what he says they are and if you follow them as explained, you will see results. Also the DG.com site provides more wisdom for free than any of his competitors. Also, Dean and his team are out there doing deals right now and know what's working right now in the market. I would recommend Dean to anyone who is looking to start investing in real estate.

Original review: March 23, 2013

I wrote a review of my experience at a Dean Graziosi info meeting in Shreveport, LA January 6, 2013 and recommended for people to do some research before investing their money into Dean’s program. Since then, a very nice young man from Consumer Affairs contacted me about my experience at the meeting. He listened to what I had to say and said that Dean wants to hear feedback from people's experience from his classes, good or bad, so he can improve on customer service. Fair enough. They, in turn, sent me a couple of Dean's book at no charge. I liked the way they handled my concerns. Dean's Consumer Affairs seem to have it together. I still recommend doing research before any investing of your hard-earned money though.

Resolution response: April 16, 2013

I have been in contact with the Dean Graziosi team and they have been very helpful and accommodating to my concerns and questions. I have no issue with Dean and his team and my experience with them after the training was that they were very helpful and wanted me to be completely satisfied. Based on this experience with Dean's team I am compelled to recant my initial statements above. Dean and his team worked with me in a prompt and very professional manner, they did not give me the run around and were happy to refund my money.

Original review: March 19, 2013

I went to the initial 4-hour intro session. The program sounded attractive enough for me to plunk down $1,997.00 to learn more at a 3-day session. Once at the 3-day session, they showed me a set of tools and services that if taken at face value, would get me stated on my way to creating a real estate investment business for myself. In summary, they presented a suit of advanced training and tools that constituted a "turnkey" real estate investment solution. Here is how it works:

At the 3-day workshops, you are taught some high level techniques for buying properties wholesale to flip, lease options, foreclosures and tax liens. Starting with creating a power team comprised of a mentor, realtor, contractor, CPA, lawyer, etc. and techniques for creating this team. One thing that surprised me is that they spent very little time talking about the risks involved with real estate investing. The implication I assume is that if you use their system, they remove much of the risk. But encouraging people to buy real estate without actually seeing the property (and I don't mean on Google Earth) is a bad idea no matter who you are. Mostly you are shown how difficult it is to learn on your own, but of course they have this suit of training services and tools that you can use to accelerate your ability to make lucrative deals and generate profits/earnings.

They also plug the Las Vegas summit pretty hard, which they run every month for students to come and buy properties that have already been bought at wholesale prices by them, rehabbed (repaired) and are currently rented for at least 8 months and generating ~$600 per month in positive cash flow. They tell you there this is the best time to be in the real estate market and they present the information in a way that leads you to believe that if you join their program, you will significantly increase your odds of success in real estate investing since they have done all the heavy lifting (tools, training, assisting with building your team, and they have already collected the market data) and will hold your hand through the learning process They have several levels of their program ranging from $20K to $40K (yes, that's right. $40,000).

Once I had the chance to listen to 2 days (out of three) of their sales pitch, I was able to break down their business strategy. In a nutshell, this is what they are doing. You decide if this is a scam or not. Let's start with the obvious. Dean and his team are in the real estate investment business. They buy, sell and rent properties, and they invest in tax liens. The real estate market is much like any other market (i.e. the stock market) in that there needs to be buyers and sellers for there to be a market. If you have ever traded stocks, you know that you should never buy thinly traded stocks (stocks that trade fewer than 2-3 million shares per day). The reason you do this is liquidity.

When you decide you want to sell your shares, you want to be sure that there will be buyers for your shares. This is called liquidity because by buying shares that are traded at high volumes, you have a significantly better chance of finding a buyer when you wish to liquidate your position (get back to a cash or liquid position). You want this because the easier it is to liquidate your position to cash, the sooner you can use that cash to get into another position. Stay with me here. This is very relevant to how the Dean Graziosi scheme works. Real estate investment properties are, by their nature, not liquid assets. Real estate investments in general are not good for liquidity, which is a pretty big disadvantage if you need to get cash out quickly.

Now back to Dean and his business model. Dean's business has a great deal of capital (cash) tied up in properties and tax liens. They cast a wide net, buying all kinds of properties, snatching them off the market as quickly as they can in bulk. In doing so, they acquire all kinds of properties and tax liens. Once they have them, they then review them for quality. The very high quality ones they keep. Those that they don't want, they then want to get rid of. The problem is that, as I mentioned like a thinly traded stock in the stock market, these properties and tax liens are hard to liquidate (turn back into cash so they can reinvest again in new properties) without taking a loss.

Pay attention because this is where the Dean Graziosi real estate investing scheme gets very interesting. What they then do is create or generate artificial "buying demand" through their training program. Taking advantage of people who think they are going to learn to invest their savings and retirement money wisely in the real estate market. Dean and his team are not stupid. They understand the current state of our economy (low interest rates, volatile stock market and the general lack of low risk investment vehicles available to people who have money). They also understand the mentality of the people who tend to attend these seminars. Although they do say this is not a get rich quick scheme, they still portray throughout the training class that there is a great deal of money to be made in real estate investing.

They routinely show examples of $30,000, $40,000, $50,000 being made on a single deal. They show ideal scenarios and they do not discuss risk much if at all. Throughout the seminar they try to identify those people with cash assets (IRAs, 401K, credit cards with high limits, etc). They do a great job of laying out a scenario where they are there to help you succeed if you pay a substantial fee. But the clincher, the thing that they drive pretty hard is the Vegas summit which they tout as offering virtually free money since they have done all the hard work for you and all you have to do is go there and buy properties and tax liens off their list (which they supposedly have vetted already). These properties they say are at wholesale prices and can easily be sold within 120 days for $30K profit all day long.

With this kind of support, how can you lose? This is the hook that catches the 99% of the people in these classes because they want to believe that this program can make them huge profits quickly. In reality, what the Vegas summit is and why they run these every month is because they buy properties and liens in bulk. As a result, they need to drive as many new students to the Vegas summit to purchase their unwanted properties and tax liens (after they have identified the ones they want to hold and mark up the ones they want to unload). This is how they are literally creating liquidity for their real estate properties and tax liens holdings that otherwise they would have to hold the risk on themselves.

By the way, they also pay the airfare and hotel (for 2 nights) for the student and his/her guest. If you do the math, this pays for itself if they get 300 or 400 people to attend the event each month and they buy on average 2 or 3 properties or tax liens each. Anyway, this is what I determined is the business strategy of Dean Graziosi and his organization. It's quite a scheme and at its core it depends on the fact that people in general are looking for easy money systems. So scam or no scam? In my opinion, this program on the surface appears to be reaching out a helpful expert hand to their customers to help them become savvy real estate investors. Unfortunately though, the other hand is reaching for your wallet. Beware.

Original review: March 18, 2013

My family and I created a business together and were and still are very excited to be able to apply the tools we have learned at all the seminars we have attended. We have acquired property in the US, but as a result of financing, we are now limited. The information and knowledge we have learned is amazing! It would be even more incredible if we had more options for financing. Canadians do not qualify for loans from Canadian banks to purchase homes in the US. Banks in the US do not provide loans to Canadians because we do not have a credit score established. I am aware of Insider's Cash and have had unfortunately had to use them and their insane interest rates. It also took both Property Direct and Insider's Cash to finalize everything by November 2012 and we purchased the property in June 2012.

While this long delayed process was taking place, we were still having to pay the interest to Insider's Cash and had not received a single rent check. When the home was finally ours, we had to fight to get two months of back owed rent. One would think that this would have been simple. Of course it was not. Instead, we were told we would only be getting less than half the rent owed to us for those couple of months. When we challenged this, we were told the other portion would be kept by Property Direct. After a lot of phone calls and being bumped from one person to the next, it was finally settled and we did get our money.

The most frustrating thing is no one mentions that it is more difficult for Canadians to get a loan at any of the seminars being held in Canada. It wasn't until we were in Las Vegas that this became apparent. I now understand why no one hands out business cards or provides an actual physical location of any of these businesses. Today, March 18, 2013, we called the help hotline to discuss this problem and the individual practically just said, "Yeah, we know. But I'm just a realtor." He then proceeded to say that there was an individual that was present at one of the summits that represented a Bank in Arizona that would be able to finance Canadians. We said we know because we were the individuals who found him! Please read below for what has happened.

The individual who was invited to the seminar was a representative from a US Bank and was there to help Canadians get financing through them. We were very excited to learn that it was a success and he would be able to help Canadians who were at this particular summit, one would think. Instead every obstacle has been placed by both Property Direct and Insider's Cash to divert Canadians from using him. The reason! They wanted to increase the interest rate so they could get a piece of the pie. This was what we wanted to avoid as it would bring us right back to another high interest Insider's Cash, which is what we did not want to have to happen.

What I do not understand as both an investor and a Canadian is this: if during a buying summit a total of 10 homes were purchased by Canadians from Property Direct and Property Direct makes x amount of profit, would they not rather be able to sell 20-40 houses if Canadians had financing available to them? Instead, barriers have been put up as a result of a bank not wanting to increase their rate to give a piece to whomever it goes too because get this... They wanted and are able to help Canadians! Profit would still be made on the volume of homes that would be sold to Canadians because financing would be available. I find this very disheartening that something so good would be rejected because of greed!

I sadly do not expect a response from anyone as when I have tried to reach out in the past, nothing happened. I also tried to make an appointment with Mr. Graziosi while in Arizona. I tried the phone number that was listed on his page and it is diverted to the helpline. I honestly wish all those who are representatives and speakers at these summits would extend their enthusiasm to "us" after the summit ends.

Dean Graziosi response

As the premier provider of real estate education in North America, Dean Graziosi takes the success of his students very seriously. When educating thousands of investors, however, occasionally some slip through the cracks. Or worse, the customer doesn’t have the desired experience. Dean is very serious about addressing these issues. He wants to hear about it, learn from this and improve his education program.

As of right now, we have reached out to Rosemary on multiple occasions to see what we can do to help out and improve her experience with Dean Graziosi, his live events, or any offered advanced education. We will continue to reach out to her until this is resolved to her satisfaction. The customer is our greatest asset.

Do not hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns regarding anything with Dean or his education. We are here to make sure your experience is the best it can possibly be 855-228-9027.

Original review: March 16, 2013

This has been an amazing experience. Thank you very much.

Original review: March 16, 2013

Josh is so very informative and prepared for any unusual question I presented. We will do business with Josh anytime. The food was great. The experience has been totally outstanding. I am marveled at the team and everyone. I feel the money we spent to get here was worth it and look forward to doing deals and real estate transaction in the future. I rate him 5 star.

Original review: March 16, 2013

The entire experience was surreal! We really acquired a lot of valuable information and gained insight on what the real estate business is truly about. We learned from the best experts in the business, and there is no reason why we cannot make this business work! In fact, we just bought two tax liens and are very excited about it. Great experience and education! Definitely worth the money and the time. The entire venue was awesome and we really enjoyed coming out to Las Vegas. We look forward to working Dean and his staff.

Dean Graziosi Company Information