2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.38/5

Dean Graziosi is a NY Times Best Selling Author along with one of the top motivation and real estate trainers in the world.

If you have ever seen Dean on TV, on stage, or in a weekly wisdom on his website or Facebook, it is obvious the passion he has to get EVERYONE motivated to change their lives for the better. Unlike most so-called "Gurus" in the personal motivation sector, Dean is accessible, doing deal after deal and truly obsessing with helping his students succeed in whatever it is they choose as their life goal.

Even though Dean Graziosi is a multi-millionaire today, that's not the way he started. He was a poor kid, raised by a single mother, who worked her tail off at two jobs to earn a scant $90 a week. Dean wore second-hand clothes and endured excessive teasing growing up. This was motivation to better his life, and once he did he became even more motivated to change others’ lives.

View More View More
Dean Graziosi Call Now Toll Free (888) 421-3593 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 5, 2018

I'm about halfway through MSH and it is jam-packed with value. All the little habits seem insignificant but when you actually stop reading and start doing what Dean says to do, you'll notice a sudden change in your disposition. It's not like miraculous but you can feel the difference just by thinking about things differently or things you might've never thought about. Like the "story" we tell ourselves, that influences our perception of ourselves and of what we can (or can't) accomplish, can be flipped on its head and immediately you have a different motivation and perception of what's possible. Writing down the things that you will not tolerate in your life anymore and what are "musts" was powerful too. Really shows you where you can make changes for the better. All this to facilitate progress towards a "better life". Thanks Dean.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Dean Graziosi is such an amazing and inspiring individual. The fact that he went through all he did and he is where he is today is such an inspiring. Dean and his team are fully enthusiastic and committed to show you the right way to be successful and to motivate you through all the bumps in the road that you’ll get. I will one day be one of Dean’s amazing success stories as he already has so many of them.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Dean’s courses are amazing! They’re giving me a more self-aware view of day and are offering me a more broad perspective of my life. He’s made me think about a lot of the things I’ve been pushing aside in my mind, I’m nothing but grateful for the opportunity he’s given me!

Original review: June 4, 2018

Loved the webinar, I just finished a few workshops here in Hawaii, however continued to watch your webinar for a secondary understanding of what I am about to take action on. I love the fact that I can watch training videos with step by step guidance in order to be on my way in Real Estate investing. Can’t wait to get started!

Original review: June 4, 2018

Following Dean Graziosi has been one of the best decisions I've made in my 23 years of life. I've learn so much! His work ethic, his story have all been inspirational to me and a great example that anything is possible if you truly work for it!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi ?

Original review: June 4, 2018

I've read many books in the area of personal development and find Dean's book a must have for anyone taking developing a growth mindset seriously! Full of inspiration, motivation and strategies. You will not be disappointed. Sometimes all it takes is one strategy to save you decades of work and for me that's reason enough to buy the book.

Original review: June 4, 2018

The Kick In The Butt I Needed All Along: My apologies for the subject title, but it is a fair statement on how it felt when I started listening to the book (using the audio book during commute). Dean's book confirms what other have said. I now listen to Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi every chance I get. I have tuned out all other forms of media like radio and TV as well as Social Media and anything else that distracts me from setting goals and achieving success. I can resonate with many of Dean's stories and advice because I have had many struggles in my social and career life.

Although my personal life was ** near normal (mom and dad with siblings, living an average lower middle class and never really having a lack of anything... although there was never really an abundance either), I still felt that there had to be much more to life than what I was experiencing. My family and siblings all accepted their place in this world, shaped by our parent's perceptions and realities. But, I felt that it was not my reality and I had trouble accepting it. I became the black sheep. I broke away from all traditions and did what felt good to me. When I became independent I regressed into mainstream "life". And I had been miserable since.

I love my wife and son and we have had our fair share of challenges. We had to start fresh after the 2008/2009 financial crisis. We lost it all... literally. And when we thought we were back on our feet, I went through 3 consecutive layoffs in 2 years. I have always had great ideas to do something greater, start businesses, etc. But like everyone else who does not make the leap of faith, I was too comfortable with my "secure" job. After so many layoffs, I was convinced that it was all an illusion. And that if I wanted to live the life I deserve and desire, it was all up to me. Dean's book is so many things: an encyclopedia of what not to do and what to do; a support group; a self-reflection tool; an so much more. I find it extremely helpful in that it confirms my thoughts and helped me get out of my shell. I am doing more each day than ever before and my "Done List" is crazy. Thank you Dean.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Precisely identifies and confirms suspected stumbling blocks. This book makes you want to keep reading because of the many true-life testimonies by the various individuals interviewed by Dean Graziosi. I wish I had this book 25 years ago, would have saved me from wasting so much time trying to find my main destination in life!!!

Original review: May 30, 2018

If I had to describe Dean's book with one word... INSPIRATIONAL!!! Thank you Dean for the continued words of encouragement. I know that with your book and program I will prove all the naysayers wrong! Dean's use of stories of people that started with nothing and rose up to become giants on their respective fields keeps to you engaged and staying up late to read the next page.

Original review: May 29, 2018

I read the book a few weeks before joining this forum as an unrelated search to better myself. Joining the better life challenge and reading the post from the community on Facebook even if I don't post something myself and following the suggestions prescribed to live a little bit more positively and happily have impacted me in the most positive of ways. Working on transforming my less or habits into more powerful ones is less of a chore because of Dean Graziosi and what he has created for us to benefit from. Tremendous thanks and my deepest gratitude!

Original review: May 29, 2018

I read the book, did the 30 day challenge & completed &changed by it ~ now I’m taking the R.E. course & so INSPIRED by the help in the course‼️ Thank you for your heart & giving back Dean Graziosi ~ This is a MUST READ & COURSE‼️

Original review: May 29, 2018

I’m in the middle of Dean’s book, “Millionaire Success Habits” and have found the content to be spot on. It reinforces so many of my personal beliefs. Additionally, I joined the Best Life Challenge. I find the daily tasks to be inspiring at times and eye opening in others. So, in short, I believe Dean has helped me to see positivity more clearly in my life. I look forward to going deeper into Dean’s coursework given the changes I’ve observed thus far.

Original review: May 29, 2018

I truly appreciate Dean Graziosi and his team sharing so much of their acquired knowledge - and what had made them successful - with me and the rest of the world. I look forward to seeing results using the proven real estate methods from the Real Estate Profits from Home course.

Original review: May 29, 2018

Not only are you helping your base of people to live a life full of financial abundance you are helping them to realize that they can develop themselves mentally! That is crucial and desperately needed in our society for all people today and I want to say thank you for making this journey more than just finding another level of income but changing our perspectives of the world and our lives and how we can change our course in it.

Original review: May 29, 2018

The book and the process was hard to trust in the beginning because I wasn’t certain of the intentions this had for me. But that itself allowed me to understand the whole process. Only complaint is, choose people with better poker faces. :D

Original review: May 23, 2018

This book is extremely helpful with learning the habits needed for success! There was one area that really improved my life which was the area about focus on strengths and not weaknesses and let that trickle throughout your life. WOW. Very important thing to learn going forward as most people are crippled by focusing on weaknesses. Keep it up. Thanks a lot!

Original review: May 23, 2018

Wonderfully inspiring book and message. Thank you Dean for helping me put my energy back into my life!!! The success habits in this book are easy to implement and have a huge impact on how you see yourself and how you move toward transforming your life. I’m excited to see where this journey will take me and hope to stay involved with Dean as my guild.

Original review: May 23, 2018

Thank you so much Dean Graziosi for this opportunity. Reading your book has shifted my way of thinking on how to handle situations in life and many more opportunities. I know now that your course will help my wife and I get through though situations with your help and support. Thank you!

Original review: May 23, 2018

I purchased the REPs program which helps you sell real estate properties from home. This truly is a great program! I have just begun the training but have had several leads through the first few steps. One concern that still weighs on my mind is the method of closing the deals. Dry Double closes in most states are illegal which has raised concerns and thrown me slightly off track. However, Dean sets the bar high for other business owners through his positive mindset and energetic personality which keeps you pushing even on your worst days.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I started the 30 day challenge about 5 days ago now and I also just received my free copy of Millionaire Success Habits. I have no words for how grateful I am that this all came into my life at the perfect time. I just started up wellness business and the training Dean provides is exactly what I need to get my butt moving. The only thing stopping me from achieving my goals is myself. And with the help of Dean’s book and online webinars, there will be no one to stop me from being successful. Thank you Dean for this amazing opportunity.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Millionaire Success Habits. Better life challenge: I was skeptical until finishing chapter one. Can't put it down now. Has changed my life already. I'm spreading the word Dean. New life now. In tears and never looking back. From my heart. Thank you for saving my life.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Had an amazing experience ordering the book, heard multiple good comments about it and can’t wait to check it out! Thank you for being such an inspiration and helping out the community with your knowledge. It is timeless! Thank you Dean.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Dean Graziosi is an Angel. He motivates, excites, encourages, he is powerful, deep, genuine... I can go on. I thought I was going to learn just about Real Estate but, man was I wrong!! He is fixing us from within, our mindset, getting us to face levels of our lives we never imagined so we can soar!! I just started but, i already see the big picture!! I've never met Dean in person but I feel like I've known him all my life and I want to hear him more everyday!! I love and have so much respect for Dean for his selflessness and his eagerness to help others. I can't wait to meet him in person and give him a great big hug!! Thank you Dean Graziosi. Forever thankful!!

Original review: May 22, 2018

I haven't read too much into the book yet, but what I have read I've really enjoyed. I absolutely do plan on investing something sometime soon, in something. That may sound like what everyone says that ends up never doing anything, we'll see.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I have been reading Dean's book Millionaire Success Habits for 3 days and viewing his inspirational videos. Dean truly cares about helping people! What he talks about is real solutions and minor shifts in behavior to accomplish goals in life that I have always wanted for myself. I can't wait to see what my future holds! Thanks Dean!

Original review: May 22, 2018

He’s really happy and positive to be around and motivates me to try my best. I like the challenge a lot. It helps me be better and successful. I got his book and going to read it as soon as possible to see what he recommends for success.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I'm awaiting my book. I will say that listening to Dean's story only reinforces my own belief in me. I'm an entrepreneur myself and have been able to be successful in what I do. I'm looking to be more successful on an even higher level and I was inspired by Dean's videos. Since Rome wasn't built in a day, I realize the time it takes and the worst thing anyone could say to me would be, "no." I'll just step aside from that obstacle and keep moving forward. Also, understanding criticism and using it in a positive manner and application will only be a learning curve and not a dead end. If you're not part of the steamroller then you're a part of the road!

Original review: May 4, 2018

I could not be more satisfied with Dean's tactics, this man has helped me earn more money and turn my life around. I would recommend it to all my friends and family, it has been a pleasure learning from Dean.

Original review: May 2, 2018

This has been something I always wanted to tap into, and Dean made it very reachable for anyone who wants to consider making a go at this. The system is loaded with information that take you every step of the way! And the constant motivation is amazing. Dean, you have given me hope again in this economy! Blessings to you, my friend!

Original review: May 2, 2018

Attended the EDGE event and was blown away by Dean’s honesty and care for everyone who was there. His goal was to help us recognize that we were all there to improve our lives. I know I realized that I have been playing it small and I want to change my limiting habits and create new habits to become a better version of myself! Thank you Dean for being you!

Dean Graziosi Company Information