4.8(1,470)
Author picture
Edited by

Overall Rating4.8 out of 5

About Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi) Reviews

Mastermind is a learning program hosted by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi, two successful authors, entrepreneurs and philanthropists. It offers over 70 courses on vital business skills taught by a variety of experts. By paying a monthly subscription, you are also eligible to join inner circle meetings led by experts who get you in touch with a community that has similar aspirations.

Pros & Cons

Pros

• 14-day $1 test drive of program
  • Highly qualified speakers
  • Over 80,000 current members

Cons

• No guarantee that the courses will suit your needs
  • Can be technologically challenging

Bottom Line

Mastermind offers a free trial to test if its courses are a good fit for your aspirations. Courses contain a variety of speakers for various skill sets. With over 80,000 current participants, it serves as a community of like-minded individuals. The program can be difficult to manage if you lack tech experience.

Featured Reviews

Verified
Saxtons River, VT

… The speakers he and Tony brought to us ... have shifted for the better my former ideas of what it would be like to work with others on a shared vision. … As an older person, I f...

Verified
Yonkers, NY

I have found Dean's courses and the Mastermind platform to be very helpful. ... I signed up as part of the Road Trip course. ... I also have listened to a couple of podcasts and l...

What is Mastermind?

Mastermind is an empowerment platform led by two New York Times bestselling authors and entrepreneurs: Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi. Mastermind helps its customers hone their skills and gain more knowledge on how to become successful in their unique passions.

By signing up and paying a monthly subscription, you are given access to resources meant to expand your knowledge of marketing, social media management and other skills Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi have deemed important for personal success.

Mastermind coaches

Mastermind’s resources have a variety of teachers, but the platform is organized by two main coaches:

• Tony Robbins has written a variety of bestselling self-help books. He is also a successful motivational speaker for several high-profile customers. At the time of publishing, he is involved in over 100 businesses that generate billions of dollars per year. He has used his extensive business knowledge to help Feeding America and youth organizations throughout the country and has even started his own nonprofit called the Tony Robbins Foundation.
  • Dean Graziosi is a real estate investor and motivational speaker. He has published multiple bestselling books based on his experience as an entrepreneur and real estate investor, focusing particularly on how he started with no money and grew to be a multimillionaire. After finding much success, he started traveling the world to teach his methods. He’s also active in charity work with organizations including Feeding America and Operation Underground Railroad.

Mastermind products

Mastermind offers around 70 courses and training to help you learn about business, entrepreneurship, marketing and other vital skills. All these courses add up to around 300 hours of training.

Mastermind also hosts eight or more live events each month with mentors that Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi believe have valuable knowledge. The program gives you the opportunity to connect with people who share your interest in business. With over 80,000 current participants, the program offers a variety of possible connections.

How much does Mastermind coaching cost?

If you’re unsure whether Mastermind training is the right fit for you, it offers a 14-day “test drive” for $1. This test drive includes:

• An all-access pass to Mastermind’s education catalog
  • Access to “You Asked For it” — a brand new course
  • Zoom access to the month’s “inner circle trainings”
  • Connection to the Mastermind community
  • 20 meals donated to Feeding America in your name

The Mastermind monthly subscription costs $47 per month and includes all the resources listed above.

Mastermind FAQ

What does Mastermind offer?

Mastermind offers training courses hosted by Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi and other business professionals.

Who is the owner of Mastermind?

Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi are the owners of Mastermind.

What are Mastermind community groups?

Mastermind is a community of individuals looking to expand their knowledge. Mastermind also offers smaller inner circle training that focuses on groups with specific goals in mind.

Is Mastermind worth it?

Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi have both been extremely successful in the business world. To find out whether Mastermind has specific courses worth it for your unique aspirations, it’s worth looking into the company’s test drive option.

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)?

Reviewed July 7, 2023

I personally think Dean is a very down-to-earth, inspiring person. The hike video was probably one of my favorites. It was pure and very meaningful. On the other side of this, it feels like it’s a constant sale. I think there’s great content. The delivery I feel would be received better with more compassion and less sale. There’s so many emails and it’s like ready a luring story most times. I hope this helps and is received with genuine respect and compassion.

Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)
Response from Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)

Dear Jamie,

Your heartfelt review touched us deeply, and we want you to know how much we appreciate your kind words! Your words of praise for Dean and his down-to-earth, inspiring nature truly warm our hearts. We're so happy to hear that his hiking video resonated with you on such a deep level, evoking a sense of purity and meaning.

We truly understand your perspective regarding the delivery of our content and the frequency of our emails. We sincerely apologize if it has felt overwhelming or sales-oriented to you. Our intention is to provide valuable and meaningful content while ensuring that our Mastermind family stays informed about all of the exciting upcoming opportunities. However, we completely understand that striking the right balance is essential!

Your feedback about incorporating more compassion is incredibly valuable to us. We genuinely appreciate your honesty and we will send this over to our team as we continue to improve our communication strategies! Our goal is to create a supportive environment where our community feels valued and understood.

Please know that your success and growth remain at the forefront of our minds, and we are here to assist you on your journey. We will be reaching out to you via email from support@mastermind.com to assist and support you in any way that we can :)

Once again, we want to express our deepest gratitude for sharing your thoughts with us. Your feedback inspires us to continuously improve and create a nurturing environment that serves the needs of our entire Mastermind.com family.

With heartfelt appreciation and support,

Mastermind family

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed March 17, 2023

After 6 months, after the world summit, I finally launched my MM Course on the Mastermind.com. I had to go through my past grief and get over my self-sabotage and finally got the work done. There's still much I want to do, and to do better. Also, in making my MM Course, I also wrote my first book, launched on amazon: Simple steps for a widow by Susy Caetano. I created a FB Community, called Simple steps with Susy Caetano. I learned through this process that when I feel I need some extra nudge and help, and company while I work, I look to this family on FB to see all the motivation examples and I am constantly watching Dean Graziosi's videos, I love the monthly inner circle, all the mastermind core courses, the emails, and even the sales email with Brendan Burchard and Dean's black eye (Dean, next time change seats, so that we can watch your good eye during the video).

I like watching all your expressions while you talk. Excellent help with that video. Love Brendan Burchard. You guys make an excellent team. One day I will have 25.000€ to meet you guys. Anyway, all this material helps me soo much to keep my momentum up and move forward. It's like you say, you keep adding value, and it's visible with the platform and emails, and videos. Simply Fantastic. The Mastermind platform is fantastic. At first, I was a little lost, but watched the videos and practiced and started to understand how the platform worked.

When I still have doubts, I've sent emails asking questions and they are promptly answered. I know the courses that I launched are not yet the best work, but I can't be waiting forever for perfection. I launched them and will better them as I get more experience and know how. I then started to look at other mastermind courses to see how others were doing, and how I can better my courses. My biggest handicap is now practicing my story and getting in front of the camera to do videos, although I did audio, because I want people to be active while I speak, and not just sitting there watching the screen.

I'm actually going through some challenging times, in my financial life, I didn't get a chance yet to take a picture with my book, and post it, because I don't have money to buy my own book on amazon. But I know I am working hard and on the road to good days. Sometimes I get emails from Renee that my monthly subscription for mastermind was not paid, but it's such a nice email, not insulting, like a nice reminder with Dean waving his arms in the air, it's like family. So for the same reason, I could only look at free mastermind courses on the mastermind platform. I went through a couple and unfortunately, a big part of them are empty, I get access and then there´s no video or material available. So I got worried, because I'm creating a landing page for myself, and my work, with my biography and my book (with a link to amazon) and my courses (with a link to mastermind).

These things are free and good. I mean, amazon has one of the best e-commerce platforms. And mastermind is so Dynamic, if Tony Robbins invests in something, it's good, and this has proven to be so good. So no point in inventing more on my own when the best experts have the resources already available. And this way I have more time to write more books and do the work only I can do. I got a little worried though, because sending people to the mastermind platform, for sure they'll look at other options available, and may find these courses that are empty, and therefore, looking a bit "abandoned", with products that are empty, I don't know how to describe it well. But I think you know what I mean.

So maybe some kind of watch out for these kinds of products and maybe inform people that, to keep mastermind good for everyone, and help everyone, even the platform cliente (who uses it to put their courses) products that are empty will be deactivated after 90 days, something like that. I'm expecting to be able to soon look at paid courses and learn with the courses available on mastermind. Only when I see those, I might have another opinion. But for now, that's one idea. The guests that are on the expert corner, with their courses, are so good. I mean so motivating. Thank you so much.

When we don't have money to buy more courses online, this is such a privilege to have access to Brendan Burchard courses, Jenna Kutchner, Trent Shelton is fantastic, Glo, Maya (such an example) Tony Robbins, who I bought my first book written by Tony when I was 17 years old, I'm 48 yrs old now. Actually, I learned who Dean was, when I saw the world summit with Tony Robbins. I thought, hey, if Tony hooks up with this guy, it's because he's good. And isn't it true? ;-) You know, they say you are the average of the 5 people you hang around, and with the time I spend watching Deans and Tony's videos and audios, you are part of my 5 people, so my average has been rising ;-).

Well, I hope you know this is all sincere appreciation, because if I only answer these questionnaires when I feel strongly about it, good or bad. And I've just taken 40 of my time writing this, so to sum it up, you guys are really good! Keep up the excellent service, I am so grateful and privileged to have this help in my life. Just unfortunate I only met Dean last September, at the world summit, but hey, thank God I did.

Dean, I love hearing about your kids, your daughter's baseball coaching session to be a better version every day, the conversations you have with your kids in the car, all the real life and personal stories you share with us. Thank you. They have helped me a lot, raising my kids these last few months. I will meet you personally one day Dean, I will work to be at a live event in the States with you and Tony. So you guys hang on there, keep healthy and safe, give me a year to get the money and see you soon. Love you guys. Thank you for being here, everyday, at every instance I need you. It has meant so much to me. God Bless.

Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)
    Response from Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)

Dear Susy,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Dean's message, programs, and Mastermind.com had such a positive impact on you. It means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey and all that you will accomplish :)

Elizabeth and the DG Team

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2023

First off, this platform is amazing!! Love it!!! Dean is amazing and his content is genuine and heartfelt!!! I'm pretty certain he does not have to do this!! So I'm grateful for that!! Dean's message has hit me to the core! I listened to he and Lisa's inner circle training yesterday and was glued to it!!! There were so many truth and wisdom nuggets packed into their conversation. I spent about 2 years studying Love and marriage a few years ago. I could tell they had much counsel and effort in their relationship!!! Love that!!

After 3 marriages and 3 divorces I came to a place where I found myself studying Love and Marriage, specifically God's design!!! Now in a relationship again I have vowed to God to do it His way this time!! To this point I can only say WOW!!! With that being said, I was in and out of a serious drug addiction that has robbed me of much for over 30 years. This journey has been incredible!!! I have been watching Dean and Tony for years but this time everything was aligned and made sense to jump into this with both feet. I know I am supposed to be helping people with marital and relational issues as well as people in addiction. To this point I believe this program is perfectly designed for me!! I've started out of the blocks slowly.

The materials I've covered have been spot on for where I think the Lord is taking me. I am stuck, paralyzed on where to go or what to do exactly at this point?? I know I haven't put in the time necessary but am starting to it up and am willing to do what it takes!!! I can't wrap my head around how this can turn into a business but know others are doing it. I feel I need a push in the right direction!! What are the chances to get a phone call for 5 to 10 minutes with someone from Tony's team? I feel that will get me on track and running in the direction I need to be going! I believe this program under promises and over delivers!!!! There is so much life application material to marinate yourself in, there is no way someone should fail!!! Thank you so much!!!! Hope to hear back soon!!! Steve

Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)
    Response from Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Dean has had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community.

Reviewed Dec. 30, 2022

I am grateful for the TREMENDOUS mindset shift of this simple starter! I knew for many years that I wanted to do something to help Family Caregivers with specific strategies on Self-Care as a priority. I just didn't know HOW. I didn't just want to help the "sick"; I wanted to help persons on a path to wellness; as an empath I KNEW I had not been using this God-given gift to its truest potential. Life sure has had several ups and downs - divorce, financial struggles, family stressors and a severe eye infection (my miracle!) were part of the process. So what and how could I do? And could I EARN from it as well, bringing heart and value, making an impact?

The Clarity Tool Kit was my evidence that this had my God's approval - I was crying from number 4! I KNEW MY WHY!!! For the first time! With this insight from Dean, I realised that I deeply desired to be "HEARD and UNDERSTOOD". That's the cry of Caregivers too. So I have been on this new life - feeling like I have a BIGGER reason and a BIGGER purpose. My first client has been proof that this CAN and DOES work! Her progress, seeing her thrive, and all I have learned and become through this process, have been a joy, filling my heart more than words can say. I have been on this steady curve and feel amazingly blessed! Monday lives are a real boost and remind me of the importance of persistence. Inner Circle is a "kick" to keep going. My heart is grateful to God, Tony and Dean for this life-changing; life-saving process!

Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)
    Response from Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)
    Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that the Clarity Tool had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Reviewed Dec. 22, 2022

On August 2022, in Project Next my life started to change. Right away I knew MM was for me and in perfect timing to confirm my life´s purpose. Then I signed up for Mastermind Summit, total GAME CHANGER for me. Dean´s impact on me:

1. CONNECTION with the Master of my tribe. His genuine, straight-from-the-heart message was able to touch mine. Funny, serious, clear, simple, down-to-earth, and at the same time, so spiritual, so inspiring, so deep messages that MOVED me to reflect, ponder on where I was astray, frozen, panicking and not living to my full potential.

2. INSPIRED by a generous know-how communicator: Good teachers show and teach. GREAT MASTERS inspire by BEING GREAT ROLE MODELS. Dean´s openness to share ALL he knows with clarity, with the ultimate goal to SERVE and HELP others is his greatness.

3. CHALLENGED: I resonate every time Dean suggests something NEW to do and accomplish. He points the blockage, the effects of the blockage and then, he shows HOW TO GO AROUND and surpass the blockage. So when he says: "This week, let´s do this" is like I take it personally, and it becomes my challenge (like a student that has a homework to show next week to his teacher!! Haha). It works. Dean´s been challenging me every Monday, with every Inner Circle, with every post, with every Module in my course...

4. COHERENCE: Dean LIVES what he preaches. Dean shows up every Monday. Dean doesn´t leave loose ends. He has a talent to STAY CONNECTED with his tribe. Therefore, I am learning to do that with my little tribe. I used to do 1-monthly campaign in my Fanpage +10K followers, just when I had a course coming up. Then I was sad at bad results. I didn´t get that I needed to build trust and a RELATIONSHIP with my tribe. I learned to give value DAILY. I started posting daily. It takes me like half to 1 hour, but I learned to give my best to the tribe daily. For 4 years I had a "ghost" community manager. I paid for beautiful arts, but they didn´t get sales. I understand now that I HAD TO SHOW UP. I had to open my heart, be visible, be bold, earn their trust again... It´s taking me time, but I am learning from Dean and imitating with my group.

Gee! Just saw the character count! Inspired. Challenged. Now a better professional and person. Connected again with my Purpose. Motivated. Ready to SHINE... This is how I feel on my 4th month of learning from Dean. GOD BLESS YOU INFINITELY, Dean. Keep shining!!

Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)
    Response from Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)
    Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Dean & Project Next had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Reviewed Sept. 24, 2023

I find these courses to be thorough and quite brilliant! Dean's energy and disposition is always a breath of fresh air. I am enjoying the process and being part of this unique experience. All the speakers have been on target and the community itself is always supportive. When I need energy I can plug into so many different courses and talks. Keeping the material moving and up to date is helpful as well.

Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)
    Response from Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you from the depths of our hearts for your kind words and for being an integral part of our Mastermind family! We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you have been enjoying the courses on mastermind.com :)

The support and camaraderie within our community are the heartbeats of Mastermind.com, and it is wonderful to hear that you have felt that support firsthand! Whether you need a boost of energy or guidance, we are here for you.

Thank you once again for being such an integral part of our mastermind family, Rebecca! We are here to support you every step of the way on your journey, and your enthusiasm fuels our passion to continue providing you with the best experience!

Keep shining, keep learning, and keep being amazing!

With heartfelt gratitude,

The Mastermind Team

Reviewed Sept. 15, 2023

I have followed Tony and Dean for years and have loved their work. From my experience, Mastermind has been a nightmare though. I registered for the 14 day free trial, and the next screen showed perks of the annual membership, I clicked on it for more information and without being asked for my CC information, it billed me the annual membership. No problem, I emailed them to let them know it was an error. It's been 4 weeks.... 5 Emails and 1 phone call later... and I have not received a refund, and customer service stopped responding after I declined their incentive to keep the annual membership. I've read other complaints about this as well. Very disappointing. Contacted my credit card provider to dispute the charge. I'd rate them a 0/5 if I could.

Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)
    Response from Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)

Dear Robyn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to communicate your recent experience with us. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to our team as we continually strive to improve our services.

We want to truly apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this may have caused. We genuinely value our Mastermind family, and it's truly disheartening to learn that we have failed to meet your expectations. Our team has reached out to you via email from support@mastermind.com and have processed a reversal of the charge for your annual membership.

We take your feedback seriously and are committed to making the necessary improvements to ensure a smoother and more transparent experience for our Mastermind Family. Once again, please accept our heartfelt apologies for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. We truly value your membership and the opportunity to serve you, Robyn!

Warm regards,

The Mastermind Team

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2023

I love every time I have a chance to hear him speak. I work and I’m starting a new business (I also have 2 teenage kids) so I don’t get around to it as much as I would like. I’m forever grateful OYF came across my feed. It’s truly a wonderful service they are providing to so many, myself included!!

Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)
    Response from Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)

Dear Shirley,

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about the Own Your Future Challenge! We are SO happy to hear that the challenge found its way into your life and has had a positive impact. Your presence is a source of inspiration for others, and we are honored to be part of your journey :)

You are not just a member of our Mastermind family; you are an integral part of it! Your unwavering support means the world to us, and we eagerly anticipate sharing many more extraordinary moments together.

With warmest regards,

The Mastermind Family

Reviewed Aug. 27, 2023

I watched the webinar, made an order, a week later I checked that I didn't need it and canceled everything. My card was charged 2 more times for $150, then 4 times for $45. What do you charge money for if I canceled all subscriptions after a week. This is a scam.

Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)
    Response from Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)

Dear Sergio,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are genuinely sorry to learn that your recent experience did not align with the high standards of service we constantly strive to provide.

We want to assure you that we value every Mastermind member of our community and want to provide the best possible experience for you! We have reached out to you via email from support@mastermind.com to assist you personally and address your concerns. We are earnestly looking forward to your response, as it will allow us to better understand your situation and provide the utmost assistance in resolving any issues.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work towards making this right. We look forward to connecting with you soon!

Sincerely,

Mastermind Team

Resolution In Progress

Reviewed July 18, 2023

First of all, I felt hope and believe me, that's been a long time coming. Knowing and understanding that while I'm alone in a room and listening, I'm not really alone. I've got an entire support system and y'all are pretty much the cheerleaders I've been needing to follow through.

Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)
    Response from Mastermind (formerly Dean Graziosi)
    Hello Jacqueline,
    Thank you so much for sharing your heartfelt thoughts with us. We are filled with gratitude for having you as a member of the Mastermind family (:
    Your words truly resonate, and we’re deeply touched to know that our support has brought so much joy into your life. We want you to know that you are not alone on this journey; our entire team is here cheering you on every step of the way.
    Your determination and dedication to follow through are inspiring, and we are committed to being your unwavering support system throughout your entire experience with us. Remember, we are here for you, and together, we’ll overcome any obstacles.
    If you ever need someone to talk to or share your progress, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at support@mastermind.com. We’re here to listen, support, and celebrate your achievements together (:
    Keep moving forward and know that you have a team of cheerleaders rooting for your success!
    With heartfelt appreciation and support,