4.9/5 (145 ratings)

About Dean Graziosi

Dean was born and raised in Marlboro, New York. He is the son of Paul Graziosi and Gloria Post and is the younger of two children. His family faced many financial challenges growing up and Dean moved more than 20 times before he was 19 years old. Dean Graziosi did his first business investment well over 25 years ago and has never stopped fine-tuning his craft.

Top Dean Graziosi Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?

Verified

I read your book from cover to cover all in 1 evening!!! It didn't even seem like a book, more like a personal conversation! I never did that before! I’m so sorry for all the bad ...

Verified

Dean and Tony Robbin's KBB Mastermind Course has lived up to the hype. With an incredible customer support team and a massive support Facebook group, you've been given every tool ...

Who is Dean Graziosi?

Dean Graziosi is a real estate investor and motivational speaker. He has published multiple bestselling books based on his experience as an entrepreneur and real estate investor, focusing particularly on how he started with next to no money and grew to be a multimillionaire. After finding much success, he started traveling the world to teach his methods. He’s also active in charity work with such organizations as Feeding America and Operation Underground Railroad.

Dean Graziosi products

Dean Graziosi offers several resources on his website, including a weekly video series, a podcast and a blog. He also hosts a Facebook group for his followers. He has published several successful books, “Profit From Real Estate Right Now,” “The Underdog Advantage” and “Millionaire Success Habits” among them as well as a guided journal called “The Better Life Journal.” He states that journaling helps sort your thoughts to push you to your full potential.

He offers a six-month, six-module course that helps you identify your strengths, attract the right people and achieve real success. It grants access to a private Facebook group and the DG Inner Circle, which consists of a monthly, hour-long training session, a Q&A and prizes. He also does live events. Graziosi also takes part in virtual events.

Dean Graziosi product costs

Graziosi shares free resources on his website, so you can peruse blogs and videos to see if his teachings interest you. His e-books range from $1.99 to $4.99, and his hard-copy books run between $15 and $20. The DG Inner Circle membership is $47 a month, though the website says it’s a $97 value. His course, which claims a total value of $7,577, is available for $1,997. He offers financing options and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Dean Graziosi FAQ

Is Dean Graziosi a millionaire?

Dean Graziosi is a multimillionaire who’s made his money through real estate investments and entrepreneurship.

What companies does Dean Graziosi own?

Dean Graziosi owns his personal development company, Dean Enterprises LLC. He also owns a real estate company called JBB Enterprises LLC.

What does Dean Graziosi teach?

Dean Graziosi primarily teaches courses on how to make money in real estate. He also emphasizes to his followers how personal development can help in success.

Are Dean Graziosi’s services worth it?

Dean Graziosi has been successful both as a real estate entrepreneur and as a motivational speaker and educator. He teaches how to invest in real estate, pulling from his personal experience to help others make money. To find out if his teachings might be worth it for you, check out his free videos, podcast and blog online — from there, you can purchase his books or enroll in his course.

Dean Graziosi Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dean Graziosi?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

I am grateful for the TREMENDOUS mindset shift of this simple starter! I knew for many years that I wanted to do something to help Family Caregivers with specific strategies on Self-Care as a priority. I just didn't know HOW. I didn't just want to help the "sick"; I wanted to help persons on a path to wellness; as an empath I KNEW I had not been using this God-given gift to its truest potential. Life sure has had several ups and downs - divorce, financial struggles, family stressors and a severe eye infection (my miracle!) were part of the process. So what and how could I do? And could I EARN from it as well, bringing heart and value, making an impact?

The Clarity Tool Kit was my evidence that this had my God's approval - I was crying from number 4! I KNEW MY WHY!!! For the first time! With this insight from Dean, I realised that I deeply desired to be "HEARD and UNDERSTOOD". That's the cry of Caregivers too. So I have been on this new life - feeling like I have a BIGGER reason and a BIGGER purpose. My first client has been proof that this CAN and DOES work! Her progress, seeing her thrive, and all I have learned and become through this process, have been a joy, filling my heart more than words can say. I have been on this steady curve and feel amazingly blessed! Monday lives are a real boost and remind me of the importance of persistence. Inner Circle is a "kick" to keep going. My heart is grateful to God, Tony and Dean for this life-changing; life-saving process!

Dean Graziosi response
Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that the Clarity Tool had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Britnie and the DG Team

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2022

On August 2022, in Project Next my life started to change. Right away I knew MM was for me and in perfect timing to confirm my life´s purpose. Then I signed up for Mastermind Summit, total GAME CHANGER for me. Dean´s impact on me:

1. CONNECTION with the Master of my tribe. His genuine, straight-from-the-heart message was able to touch mine. Funny, serious, clear, simple, down-to-earth, and at the same time, so spiritual, so inspiring, so deep messages that MOVED me to reflect, ponder on where I was astray, frozen, panicking and not living to my full potential.

2. INSPIRED by a generous know-how communicator: Good teachers show and teach. GREAT MASTERS inspire by BEING GREAT ROLE MODELS. Dean´s openness to share ALL he knows with clarity, with the ultimate goal to SERVE and HELP others is his greatness.

3. CHALLENGED: I resonate every time Dean suggests something NEW to do and accomplish. He points the blockage, the effects of the blockage and then, he shows HOW TO GO AROUND and surpass the blockage. So when he says: "This week, let´s do this" is like I take it personally, and it becomes my challenge (like a student that has a homework to show next week to his teacher!! Haha). It works. Dean´s been challenging me every Monday, with every Inner Circle, with every post, with every Module in my course...

4. COHERENCE: Dean LIVES what he preaches. Dean shows up every Monday. Dean doesn´t leave loose ends. He has a talent to STAY CONNECTED with his tribe. Therefore, I am learning to do that with my little tribe. I used to do 1-monthly campaign in my Fanpage +10K followers, just when I had a course coming up. Then I was sad at bad results. I didn´t get that I needed to build trust and a RELATIONSHIP with my tribe. I learned to give value DAILY. I started posting daily. It takes me like half to 1 hour, but I learned to give my best to the tribe daily. For 4 years I had a "ghost" community manager. I paid for beautiful arts, but they didn´t get sales. I understand now that I HAD TO SHOW UP. I had to open my heart, be visible, be bold, earn their trust again... It´s taking me time, but I am learning from Dean and imitating with my group.

Gee! Just saw the character count! Inspired. Challenged. Now a better professional and person. Connected again with my Purpose. Motivated. Ready to SHINE... This is how I feel on my 4th month of learning from Dean. GOD BLESS YOU INFINITELY, Dean. Keep shining!!

Dean Graziosi response
    Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Dean & Project Next had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Britnie and the DG Team

Original review: July 1, 2022

Dean Graziosi is a fantastic motivator, teacher, author, and presenter. I found him in the "Own Your Own Future Challenge" in 2021 with Tony Robbins. I knew of Tony as I had some of his trainings on CD and met Dean through that challenge. I got the Project Next program and finished that. I enjoy his Monday Facebook 10 minute talks. They are motivating and I always learn something. I have taken a few of his courses as well and have one that I haven't had time for yet but look forward to it. I am working on a Mastermind on-line teaching program that I am only doing because of Dean and his training and motivation.

I have recommended some of his programs and Facebook links to others. I love being part of the Mastermind Facebook group. He and his team are super at feedback, suggestions and support. He does say to go at your own pace so he knows others have a lot on their plate and he does NOT push you or compare you to others. That turns me off when people do that and I would not be going to his trainings if he was like that.

I give Dean 5 stars because of all these reasons and that he truly loves people and wants them to succeed for themselves and NOT for his gain. That is very clear. He is "all in" as he likes to say, even if I am not. Sometimes I am "all in" and sometimes life gets in the way but Dean is still there for me. That is amazing. He is also the example that you don't have to be born rich or have a degree to succeed. Thank you Dean for all you do, give and show up for to help so many others. God bless you, your team and your family!

Dear Dona,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Project Next and Mastermind.com had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly is "all in". It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey! :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: June 29, 2022

Thank you, very much for this opportunity. Dean’s team has been extremely effective in keeping me informed. Their attention to detail and quick responses to questions has been greatly appreciated. Dean’s team follows their leader’s attention to over deliver. It has been a pleasure communicating with them. They exemplify great customer service, yet like with Dean, one feels like one is not a customer, but friend and family.

Where do I begin to answer the question of what Dean has brought to my life. Dean has been like a brother, a confidant, a like coach and mentor, a solace from life’s storms which I have had many this last year. That solace comes from processing by him allowing me to just share my inner heart on life or just “talking out loud,” a sounding board in which to test ideas and thoughts whatever they might be. What a gift that has been! Dean’s life stories about his personal experiences with his family have been a view into his life and how he works hard to be the best he can be whether in sunny sky days or storms.

In the human experience, we need witnesses to our life. Dean has allowed me to witness his life and he has witnessed mine in return. There is such a lovely fragrance that gives to our existence. No one but our Creator truly knows our heart of hearts, but I feel I know the essence of Dean Graziosi and he me. That is what I call a friend, a treasure! Thank you, Dean and his Dream Team! It has been a pleasure working with you! Blessings to you and yours, Elaine **

Dear Elaine,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that Dean's messages have had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

Yesterday, I received a Mastermind customer support call. I struggle learning all the "tech stuff," required in getting my Mastermind course created and then uploaded and launched. Ever since I found out that Mastermind offered clients free 15 min. customer support sessions to help me get my course launched, I've been scheduling a few support sessions at the times where I was feeling very stuck and overwhelmed. I like to do the work myself, and I have definitely learned so much, but sometimes I need assistance from those experts who know all the "tech stuff," far better than I do. Yesterday, I had help from Gabriel **, and also Brittnie. (My apologies, I did not get Brittnie's last name.)

Gabriel OVER DELIVERED!!! He over delivered and I'm Over The Moon Happy with the end results! He listened, he and Brittnie allowed the session to go into overtime, they were able to view my screen and could see firsthand what my concerns were and how I had created my course. They listened to me, which is something we don't always get these days. Sometimes it would take me 5 or more minutes to explain all of the obstacles I faced. Even just explaining the "tech stuff," is difficult for me. They both stayed with me, and Gabriel could easily see the issues I was having with GB, MB, KB, etc., uploading/downloading, links, etc., and how to upload my videos into my Mastermind course.

Gabriel and Brittnie, words cannot express how grateful I Am for your staying with me, especially when I Am so close to having my course launched!! I have poured my blood, sweat and tears into this course every day for over 6 months, and because of your expertise, your knowledge, your patience, your kindness and for all of the compassionate support you gave me yesterday, I'm getting it done!!! Thank YOU both So Very Much!!! Thank you for the follow-up email and the tutorial too! You are both huge assets to the Dean Graziosi and Mastermind Team!!!

Dear Debra,

Thank you so much for sharing about your wonderful experience with Dean's team! We love hearing that Gabriel and Britnie overdelivered in service and problem-solving! It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to continue helping you on your journey :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Feb. 6, 2023

I first heard about Dean Graziosi when a close friend of mine rushed over to my house back in 2021 and introduced me to The Own Your Future Challenge. Oh man, I was hooked. I signed up for Project Next and Then Project Next level after that. Best decision ever. Dean has inspired me to GO ALL IN on my dreams, to push through the fear, and go for it!!! All you need is mm shifts every day and keep moving forward. Forever grateful for his guidance. Now... I am a teen girl coach with 5 one on one high ticket clients and I continue to grow in every way, I resigned from my admin job, I'm blessed, happy and I feel in control of my life!!! Thank you Dean, forever grateful. To Dean's team, back office, front office, coaches, EVERYONE in Dean's world... THANK YOU!!! Liezl from South Africa!!!

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team!

We love hearing that Dean & his Project Next courses have had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Britnie and the DG Team

Original review: Feb. 2, 2023

Dean is a wonderful human that is constantly looking to help others. This reflects in the way he interacts with his followers in the Facebook groups (yes, more than one) and is always looking for ways to make others’ life a little bit better every day. His excitement is contagious. This is a pause for me…. I’ll be back soon.

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team!

We love hearing that Dean has had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to him, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Britnie and the DG Team

Original review: Jan. 31, 2023

I have been following Dean in almost two years. I first saw Dean on Jamie Kern Lima's Believe It event. I had been a part of Mastermind early and took some courses. I have watched his teaching on social media and YouTube. I love the way he tells a story and teaching are exceptional.

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team!

We love hearing that Dean's trainings have had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Britnie and the DG Team

Original review: Jan. 18, 2023

I am forever grateful for the consistent, brilliant, proven knowledge that Dean has given me. And the consistent kick in the **. I am a multi-faceted trained coach, international spa consultant and 8 time best selling author...still, without Dean, would have been shocked at the video that God would have showed me a the pearly gates. I have beautiful relationships, a powerful business reputation, but I have not been using my gifts to their potential at ALL. So right now, while no one is watching, I am drinking water and working on my Clarity Tool. I have been invited to speak at the Tammy Moyer Memorial Awards Feb. 26th on Sculpting Your Legacy, and by darn, I will have my course up by then. God Bless you Dean for all that you do....and I WILL be featured by you someday when you see how far I've come. **

Dear DeeAnn,

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean! We love hearing that his message has had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey and all that you will accomplish :)

Elizabeth C and the DG Team

Original review: Jan. 12, 2023

Thank you Dean for offering these pearls of wisdom. Evaluating successes, analyzing the thoughts that hold me back were helpful. The most impactful was the compelling future exercise. I am in the process of writing it down - from my head to my heart - so that I can read it everyday.

Dean Graziosi response
    Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Dean and the team! We love hearing that our New World Blueprint training had such a positive impact on you, and it means so much to Dean, as he truly puts his heart into this community. It is a pleasure having you as part of the DG family, and we can’t wait to see you continue on your journey :)

Dean Graziosi Company Information