4.9/5 (162 ratings)
Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

About Credit Saint

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint can create a plan that helps you build positive credit. Its program works in 45-day cycles in which you receive credit reports that inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit report. The program is backed up by Credit Saint's 90-day money-back guarantee, and you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

Pros

• 3 levels of service
    • Deals with every type of negative item
    • 90-day money-back guarantee

Cons

• Only available in 41 states

Bottom Line

Credit Saint offers credit repair services, education and personalized restoration plans with a 90-day money-back guarantee.

Credit Saint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: May 1, 2018

Stephanie did an excellent job providing thorough and complete information regarding each and every question about your services. She cleared up the misinformation another organization had given to me. In their effort to get me to pay them for something they were unable to do. They were trying to dupe me into authorizing a credit card charge for a service which they could not provide.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I thought overall your company was awesome and way more smart and logical than other companies. You guys are truly the best. I would highly recommend sending a friend to your company. Please continue the good the work. Great job from you all.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I am writing to say that I appreciate you Guys and Gals. Kept Credit Saint word. Had provided me with the “best possible results in the shortest amount of time” in 4 months. You all assisted me with increasing my credit score up to 140 points. Thank you all for a superb job. I am very pleased with the professional job that was conducted on my credit score. I will recommend your services to anyone that I know that need your services. You had enhanced my life with a beginning of more good things happening. Thanks again Credit Saint. Love the work and effort you put into the best possible Credit Score!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

They got rid of my BK! An attorney in my town told me he couldnt do it, but Credit Saint did. I thought for sure they would fail, but with the guarantee, I had nothing to lose. When I saw the report where the BK was "deleted" and I was shocked that they succeeded.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

These guys are the best. The credit bureaus make it impossible for you to fight creditors even if you're right, because if you refuse to pay something, they ruin your credit score. And no one cares "why" it's ruined, they just want to know the score and then you are not approved for credit. So, what do you do? You pay creditors even if you dispute the charges so that they don't hurt your credit. And once something is on your credit report you have to take time away from your own work to fight it when it never should have been there in the first place. It's not a good system. You are guilty until proven innocent.

I have been fighting Comcast for a year over returned equipment and they agreed that it was a mistake, and THEN sent it to a collection company anyway. So I had to fight with them also. While all that went on over $300, my credit score went from 700 to 590. Total runaround. Bureaus didn't care. Collection people were overseas and didn't understand or care. I had to pay a 3rd party to fight it for me and Credit Saint did. What took me a year of work and still had no resolution Credit Saint fixed in 1 month. I've been kicking myself for not contacting someone for help earlier, but I just didn't believe they could do it if I could not. But they did.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Just signed up with Creditsaint.com. Ashley the accts rep seemed knowledgeable and friendly, I only have 2 things on my credit report that I'm asking for them to help get removed. Hopefully they'll get it resolved to my satisfaction quickly rather than drag it out for months. Will update as soon as I get results.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

My experience with your company is a great one. My account representative Crystal is very hands on and professional. As soon my credit would be fixed I’ll refer the company to others. Actually some people from my family and work asked me how’s my experience with Credit Saint. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

This company is a rare experience. So often today everyone is out trying to make a buck and they don't care about what they have to do to make it. Not Credit Saint. They took the time to really listen to my problems and showed me that although I felt that I was beyond help the situation was really not out of hand. A few changes in my spending and following their suggestions really turned things around. I needed to open credit and they showed me how, and I needed to get rid of some stuff that was hurting my credit reports and they did that also. There is a reason they are rated number 1!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

No one gets 5 stars from me. There is always room to improve. Credit Saint was better than expected. I will say, that their reviews set the bar high for their service. I really expected to be blown away. I check reviews on multiple sites to really get a well rounded impression before spending any money. I'm on a fixed income, and cannot afford to waste a penny. I'll say this for them. They made deletions from my credit history fast. Like they told me to expect. But they didn't tell me what the specific changes would be as they said they couldn't predict it. There were deletions in 30 days. Late payments collections. I still have other stuff to get rid of, so we will see how the rest goes. I will say that I like that everyone I speak to there seems like they truly care about my case and showing me results.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Anyone ever heard of a "government claim"?!? I have. I had a ton of them. Never knew what they were until my credit was destroyed with them. I thought medical collections and student loans couldn't hurt your credit. That's not true. They kill your credit. I had 4 medical collections from my work MAKING me take an ambulance. Then they BILLED ME FOR IT! Also I had what I thought was one student loan that turned out to be 12 student loans. So every time I was late it was 12 lates! How do they get away with that? I make one payment! Awful. Thank God I found Credit Saint. They sorted this mess out for me and the collections were deleted from my history along with about 8 of the government claims. I'm still in the service and it's been about 4 months so far. I'm impressed. It makes me feel like there is hope for the little guy to fight this financial system.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I just got approved for a student loan for my sons spring tuition. I called Credit Saint in october and thought for sure this would be impossible. I was over 100 points lower then. I thought there was no shot help my son with student loans. I did not want to tell him he had to come home. But I was mentally ready to do so as my credit would not be good enough to help him stay at school. Credit Saint erased a truckload of damage from my divorce and my score shot up. I cannot recommend them enough. They do send a ton of emails though. They might try too hard to keep you in the loop with what they are doing, that's my only criticism. Otherwise they are incredible.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Let me start by telling you about myself. I teach paralegal studies in community college, so I have a legal background. I will say that the reps at Credit Saint are the best trained reps out of all the companies I spoke to. I had loaded questions and they knew the answers. Trick questions, they knew that too. I couldn't stump them. That's how I knew that they were the right company. BUT was it all a sales pitch? NO. They literally cleaned out my student loan problems in the first cycle! I talked to a new rep about 2 months in, and they told me they were new and their trainer took over the call who was standing beside them. They take their craft seriously.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I worked with a car dealership that made all sorts of promises about getting approved regardless of my credit score. Then after being there literally 4 hours and falling in love with a car, they tell me they cannot get me approved. You can imagine I went crazy. I had a 3 year old that I was trying to entertain this whole time. On my way out the salesperson told me that his brother had used Credit Saint and his score went up almost overnight! I thought it wasn't true at the time but investigated credit repair companies, and sure enough CS was rated high, and I couldn't find complaints. (Believe me I looked) I signed up, leery. But really in 60 days or so, I had a score I could use for a car, and did I go back to that used car dealership? NOPE. I got a new lease on a new Toyota 4Runner. MY DREAM CAR! So I guess I have to thank that salesperson, and more importantly thank Credit Saint.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

They did what they had to do for me to be able to get approved for a house. I cannot thank them enough for the work they did to change my credit report problems. Every time I wake up in my new bed I think about how this dream became reality because of Credit Saint's help. Eternally Grateful.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I'm a born skeptic, and did not trust that anyone could change my credit report. I begged and pleaded with Experian to change things that were clearly not mine. But they refused. They like to say that you should fix your credit yourself, but I think they do that so they can deal with regular people and not professionals. Once I got CREDIT SAINT involved, things happened fast. It was night and day from what Experian put me through when I tried to deal with them myself. Get the pros involved, it's worth the cost.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I guess "saint" might be pushing it, but these pros really do help when it comes to credit. I was in a hole and saw no way out. The rep made me feel like it wasn't so bad, and that they would help. And they did. 100 points in 90 days in the service. Mind you, I started in the 400's somewhere, but who cares! It's a big jump for me!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

These people really did a great job in helping me with my credit. They were very responsive to all the questions I had and I like the online portal where I can see the different cycles going with each different credit bureau. The results are fantastic and I score as of about 68 points it’s been less than 60 days.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I delayed doing a service like this for a long time thinking that it was just going to be a bunch of hassle. As soon as I made the first call I immediately felt better. They guided me through so much and I feel so much smarter after dealing with them. I’m not the most organized person and the emails they send me keep me on top of everything. 10 out of 10. I would recommend.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

They are SAINTS! If you need help they are the ones to call. Saved my marriage! I was unable to use my credit for anything. They got a handle on it and turned things around. I'm never going back to bad credit.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Very professional people fighting to take problems off my credit report. They are very knowledgeable and trustworthy.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

These people know what they are doing! I'm just more than a month after starting and I've had 4 out of 5 OPEN COLLECTIONS taken off my report. My score went up 120 points!

Credit Saint Company Information