Find the Best Credit Repair in Dallas, TX
Top 13 Dallas Credit Repair Companies
Sky Blue Credit Repair
Read 118 Reviews
Charges $79 setup fee. Monthly fees start at $79. Typical customers see credit score improvement results within 30 days. Offers 90-day money-back guarantee. No cancellation charges. Available nationwide.
|Get Started Call Now Toll Free (888) 751-6072|
|Read 104 Reviews|
Charges initial work fee from $99 to $195. Monthly fees range from $79.99 to $119.99. Provides a 90-day money-back guarantee. Refunds limited to payments made for 90 days of service only. Available nationwide.
|Get Started Call Now Toll Free (478) 845-6310|
Read 33 Reviews
Charges one-time $14.99 fee to pull credit reports. Monthly fee is $99.95. Average credit score improvement results within six months. No money-back guarantee. Cancel account anytime. Available nationwide.
Read 1,712 Reviews
Provides free consultation and credit reports. Monthly fees range from $89.85 to $129.95. Customers see results within six months. No money-back guarantee. Cancel services anytime. Not available in Oregon or North Carolina.
The Credit Pros
Read 37 Reviews
Setup fees range from $19 to $149. Monthly fees from $19 to $119. No money-back guarantee. Cancel credit repair services any time. Available nationwide.
|700 Credit Repair||Read Author Review|
Offers $99.00 credit repair program and a credit builder plan. Provides free consultations. Customers typically see credit score improvements within 120 days.
|Alexander Credit||Read Author Review|
Reviews your credit history and provides evaluation and analysis. Most clients see credit scores increase by 50 points over six months. Offers free consultations and a 100% money-back guarantee.
|MSI Credit Solutions Dallas||Read Author Review|
Offers initial setup investment starting at $30. Provides monthly services for $98 per month. Guarantees of a 50 total point increase or your money back.
|Prosperity Credit Repair||Read Author Review|
Offers a $500 individual credit repair program that includes 24/7 account access and a 90-day money-back guarantee. Provides a discount plan for qualified consumers.
|Texas Best Credit Repair Dallas||Read Author Review|
Offers free, in-depth credit consultations with FICO-certified experts. Includes a 100-point guarantee or six-months-free policy on all credit plans. Most customers see results within 35 - 45 days.
|US Best Credit Solutions||Read Author Review|
Offers credit repair services with a free consultation. Carries a $10,000 surety on all clients. Provides a 100% money-back guarantee policy.
|White Jacobs & Associates Dallas||Read Author Review|
Provides no-cost credit consultations. Uses a four-round credit process of analyzing, disputing, negotiating and repairing bad credit. Most clients see results in the first 45 to 60 days.
|Xpert Credit Repair||Read Author Review|
Provides clear, concise and customized credit analyses starting at $250. Charges a flat-rate fee for each bureau deletion. Offers credit monitoring for $21.99 per month per person.
What to know about credit repair services in Dallas
The average credit score in Texas is 656. A perfect credit score is 850, but any score of more than 740 is considered exceptional. A fair or bad credit score is anything under 670. Your credit score is crucial when making major milestone purchases, such as a home or a car. Because so many Texas residents are struggling with debt and poor credit, there are many credit repair companies in the area.
Hiring a credit repair company in Dallas is not always an easy decision. It requires a lot of research, deliberation and time. It also requires asking companies multiple questions to make an informed and confident decision. While there are plenty of reputable credit repair companies in the Dallas area, here are a few ways to identify a scam:
- You are not given a copy of the "Consumer Credit File Rights Under State and Federal Law"
- You’re asked for payment before any credit repair services have been performed
- The company promises to remove accurately reported entries from your credit report
- The company wants to give you a “new” identity with a different Social Security number or Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- You’re asked to waive your rights under the Credit Repair Organizations Act
- You’re asked to sign a contract without reading it
- The contract doesn’t contain information about the amount you are being charged, details about the services being performed on your behalf, the name and business address of the organization or the date by which the services will be performed
Credit repair regulations in Dallas
Credit repair companies in Dallas must adhere to strict state and federal regulations. Federal law makes it illegal for credit repair companies to give you false information about your credit to earn your business. Consumers can sue if a credit repair organization violates the Credit Repair Organizations Act.
The State of Texas requires there to be a licensed attorney on staff at every credit repair company. Legal credit repair companies must provide a written contract between the company and the client. Credit repair companies must also allow a three-day window for client cancellation, and they can’t charge until services are performed.
Dallas credit repair FAQ
- How much does credit repair cost in Dallas?
- The average cost for credit repair in Dallas is between $100 and $115 a month. Some companies charge a one-time fee to access your credit history and related documentation.
- Are credit repair scams common Dallas?
- Yes. Unfortunately, scams are more common in areas like Dallas, where many people have below-average credit scores.
- How does credit repair work in Dallas?
- Credit repair companies use a variety of techniques to help improve your credit score. Goodwill negotiation and credit disputation are two of the most common types of credit repair services in Dallas.
Goodwill negotiation involves negotiating with creditors and asking them to remove negative factors from your credit history that are impacting your credit score. Some credit repair services call and ask creditors to remove it. Since creditors can easily remove the questionable entry on a person’s credit history, they often do so when they see it as a benefit to them, most often in the form of a relieved and happy customer.
Credit disputation involves contacting creditors and disputing items on your credit report that are impacting your score. You have the right to dispute anything on your credit report personally, but it’s a time-consuming process. Credit repair companies have the experience and expertise to get the results you want.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Dallas credit repair company information
White, Jacobs, and Associates guides Dallas clients through four rounds of a customized process created by the company. The process takes about six months, and most customers start seeing results within the first 45 days. White, Jacobs & Associates connects you with a personal credit analyst. This credit expert guides you through the whole process and works with an in-house attorney that backs all audits.
- Service areas: Dallas and surrounding cities
- Address: 200 Chisholm Place, Ste. 250, Plano, TX 75075
- Phone: (888) 505-9810
- Hours: M - Th: 8am - 5:30pm; F: 8am - 12:30pm
- Website: whitejacobs.com/credit-repair-dallas
MSI Credit Solutions works on your behalf to negotiate with creditors on all levels: credit bureaus, original creditors and collection agencies. The company performs an in-depth review of your credit report to fully understand your needs and provide upfront pricing once a consultation has been completed.
- Service areas: Dallas metro area
- Address: 12750 Merit Drive, Ste. 400, Dallas, TX 75251
- Phone: (866) 217-9841
- Hours: M - Th: 9am - 6pm; F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: msicredit.com
Texas Best Credit Repair uses a multiple-phase audit process to remove inaccurate items from your credit reports. Customers receive credit education with personal one-on-one credit coaching. The Credit Coaching Core Curriculum covers credit myths, consumer credit law, building new credit accounts and customized credit repair strategies. Texas Best is legally licensed and bonded to perform credit repair work by the State of Texas.
- Service areas: Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio
- Address: 10010 San Pedro Ave., Ste. 565, San Antonio, TX 78216
- Phone: (512) 308-6000
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 9pm; Sat - Sun: 12pm - 5pm
- Website: texasbestcreditrepair.com
US Best Credit Solutions is one of the nation’s few legal credit service organizations based out of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. US Best Credit Solutions adheres to federal laws, such as the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), to permanently remove incorrect and erroneous items on your credit report that impact your credit score.
- Service areas: Dallas, El Paso, San Antonio, Houston and Austin
- Address: 1024 S. Greenville Ave., Ste. 130 Allen, TX 75002
- Phone: (844) 204-1155
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 7pm
- Website: usbestcredit.com/dallas-credit-repair.html
Alexander Credit has a reputation for quickly raising FICO scores to give clients more buying power. Clients' credit scores should begin improving within the first 35 to 60 days. There is no charge for the consultation.
- Service areas: Dallas, Fort Worth and surrounding areas
- Address: 2701 Fondren Drive, Dallas, TX 75206
- Phone: (888) 751-3468
- Hours: By appointment
- Website: alexandercredit.com
Xpert Credit Repair guarantees a full refund if the company fails to obtain a removal of any incorrect credit report item within the first 90 days. All of the company’s processing is done in-house, and its processing staff is based locally in Dallas, Texas.
- Service areas: Dallas, Houston and San Antonio
- Address: 13601 Preston Road, Ste. E920C, Dallas, TX 75240
- Phone: (972) 992-7334
- Hours: M - Th: 8:30am - 6pm; F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: xcreditrepair.com
Prosperity Credit Repair is committed to helping customers achieve their credit and financial goals through credit repair services and financial education. The company offers exclusive discounted rates for active military, military veterans and individuals who’ve aged out of the Texas foster care system.
- Service areas: Statewide
- Address: 325 N. Saint Paul St., Ste. 3100, Dallas, Texas 75201
- Phone: (888) 302-4248
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 6pm; Sat: 10am - 4pm
- Website: myprosperitycredit.com
700 Credit Repair works with customers, credit bureaus and creditors to help clients attain the highest best credit possible. The company has created a dynamic 700 Power Process that analyzes your credit and provides comprehensive financial coaching. 700 Credit Repair is licensed by the State of Texas.
- Service areas: Plano and surrounding areas
- Address: 1201 N. Goliad St., Rockwall, TX 75087
- Phone: (972) 279-0444
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 6pm; Sat: 10am - 4pm
- Website: 700creditrepair.com
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.