4.86/5
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratings

Settle Your Debt - Compare Options

This company is out of businessFIND OTHER COMPANIES

Credimac is the only debt relief company incorporated as a Public Benefit Corporation. Serving and putting consumers first is not only their goal, but their legal mission. The corporation was established in 2017 and they offer customized debt settlement solutions backed by 100 years of experience in finance and technology. Their certified debt consultants and caring customer service representatives are there to help achieve success and settle debt in less time. Credimac has multiple programs with substantial savings and minimum payments to choose from. Schedule a free debt evaluation today!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

7 Credimac Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 25, 2018

I have been receiving an excellent, respectful, service also they keep me in the loop. I also found every time they have phoned they always tell me all aspects of what they are doing and why they are proceeding the way they are. What I'm trying to say they are curious, and pleasant to work with. I couldn't ask for more.

Original review: April 24, 2018

So far I'm really pleased with my experience. From my initial phone call and follow ups to various emails and steps to get started, Credimac staff has been helpful, courteous, and understanding. I'm prepared to move forward for my future, with Credimac's help, and will refer this company and its people to others when given the chance. Thank you!

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Companies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: April 23, 2018

As I've never needed to consult a debt management firm before, I didn't know what to expect. Dave and Jim immediately put me at ease. They were extremely thorough in explaining the process and I left feeling no stigma or embarrassment regarding my financial situation. I look forward to working with them as my debt management plan moves forward.

Original review: April 13, 2018

When I did a search on the internet, Credimac was the first one that came up and they sounded better to me than the other three companies. During enrollment, they asked me some personal questions, how much I owe and to whom and then they asked me if I can give them permission to pull my report without affecting my score and I said yes. The consultant was good and she knew what she was doing. She helped me come up with a better plan and “It’s all about me.”

The payment plan was something doable but I wish they could pick a prepaid card because my company did deposits on a prepaid card and we’re not able to use it. Credimac cannot process a prepaid card which is inconvenient for me because the deposit place close to me is 30 miles away. Also, I wish there is more interaction afterwards because I was told that someone would call me with the orientation and I didn’t hear anything about that. I wasn’t informed if they already canceled my creditor or not and I don’t know what’s going on.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I did a credit report and I was trying to mature financially, and I wanted to get it over with and try to fix it as fast as possible. I went on the internet and researched companies that could help me. Credimac had great reviews and they seemed like they knew what they were doing. I went online to enroll and I gave an estimate of my debt. Then I got a phone call from a gentleman consultant about the email. We sorted things out and we talked about which debts I could settle and which ones I couldn't. Then he gave me an estimate of what I would pay, how long it would take and that was it. It was fairly simple but I was pretty aware of the debts I had, and it didn't take long for Credimac to get it done.

The consultant was attentive and he reassured me of what they were capable of and what they weren't. I like things that make sense and his reassurance seemed very logical. He walked me through the steps of how this would go and what the actual process was. I thought that every month, I would just pay a certain amount and they dispersed it between the debts. But how the process works is that I pay a certain amount, the money builds up then they talk to my creditors and try to come to a lesser agreement or pay whatever it is. These are stuff that I really don't have the time to do. But the process was pretty swift, and the contract was probably the only thing that was wrong. It's really just me being lazy because it's all on the computer.

I felt pretty comfortable with the consultant. He told me to give him a call if I had any other questions or concerns or if I would like to add something. I told him I would like to get the payments done in a certain amount of time. I knew it was not a process I could rush because I was building up my credit, so we came up with a payment plan that was suitable for me. It's not extremely high but it's enough per month, and I can put a dent into what I'm trying to get done. I'm signed up for their program and they're helping me out. But I don't want them to constantly reach out to me about nothing. If a problem arises, I want them to call me, and they've been great with that. I didn't complete the contract all the way. I forgot the initial in a couple of places and they emailed, called and asked me that I complete it. They don't harass or call me if something's wrong or if they need accurate information and they want to confirm it, so they've been pretty good.

Credimac's quality of service was great and I have nothing to complain about. I felt good knowing that I was working towards bettering myself financially to put myself in a better place. I'm very thankful that the people at Credimac were patient with me. I had less than $4,000 worth of debts, and even when I read my credit report, I was in panic mode. But the guy who helped me out said that it wasn't a lot of debt at all and that we should be able to get that done for me in no time. I'm glad they understood the decision I was making and they helped me calm down about it. They're patient, diligent and they'll work with you as far as the payments. The lower your payments, the more time it's going to take so choose what's best for you. They're willing to accept that and work with you as fast as possible and keep you updated about it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credimac?

Original review: April 8, 2018

I did Google search engines, read negative or positive reports and I did my homework before I decided to go with Credimac. I also talked to a few companies but it was because of David, the rep that I worked with, that I chose Credimac. He was very helpful and responsive. If I email, I get a call within five minutes. During enrollment, I had to get pertinent information so that they could get my credit history. I put a small deposit down and signed electronic paperwork. It was seamless and the consultant was very good to work with. I found a few things that weren’t included and the other day, we revised it. I’m waiting on new paperwork and everything has gone very well. Everything’s going on schedule and the payment plan is a feasible amount. I would recommend them to somebody who’s on the same situation I am.

Original review: April 7, 2018

Immigration put my credit in jeopardy when I lost my card and still had a lot of bills to pay. I went to the internet to fill out an application and a rep called me later on to explain to me more about Credimac's program. The reason I decided to go with them was they were the first company to call and give me a good deal to help me. The rep was awesome, very understandable, and very patient. The plan that they set me up with was good too and I'm very happy. I'd recommend Credimac.

Credimac expert review by Barbara Friedberg

This financial service company helps you settle your debt quickly by offering a selection of debt strategies catered to you. Professionals help you design a custom debt solution that meets your unique financial needs.

• Public Benefit Corporation: To put customers first, this company incorporated as a Public Benefit Corporation. This means that they are legally bound to putting customer needs first, ahead of any shareholders.

• Free debt evaluation: To start the program, you’ll first get a free debt evaluation. You’ll talk with a certified debt consultant to figure out the best course of action to eliminate your debt.

• Custom programs: Your consultant will work with you to design a custom debt solution plan. These programs will help you save money by making more than just the minimum payments.

• Negotiation: Debt negotiation is one of the financial services available to you from this program. Consultants will negotiate with your creditors to make sure you get the best plan possible.

• Savings calculator: Use the online savings calculator to get a rough estimate of how this financial service can save you money.

• Best for: consumers who want a custom financial service plan to get out of debt.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg